Seduction by Hypnosis

Story Info
Snob is hypnotized and controlled.
  • July 2001 monthly contest
4.4k words
4.5
645.9k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything that I describe in this story is possible. This story did not happen. I am not advocating the conduct described. Enjoy the story and, please, vote when you finish. Fives are very nice. - MH

* * * * *

Karen was drop dead gorgeous. She reminded me of Julia Roberts. She also acted stuck up like I didn't exist. Her father was a very wealthy senior partner in a major law firm. I was a law student on a tight budget. I wanted to come up with a way to use my hypnosis skills to seduce and control her. My name is Tim Sharp. In addition to being a law student and I support myself doing stage hypnosis and some consulting. I use the stage name of Master Hypnotist. I come out in a black cape over a black latex exercise outfit that exhibits my well built muscles to advantage. I wear a Lone Ranger type mask.

I have performed at parties, clubs and lodges. I have done everything from bachelor parties to sorority parties. I especially liked the sorority parties. I have found that younger women are the best subjects. All that was terrific, except my goal now was to capture Karen Hoose. Her father was supposed to be one of the richest men in the world. She acted as if her body waste didn't smell.

I first saw Karen during law school orientation. I tried to start a conversation and she walked away from me. Not nice! She clearly was not a nice woman. She was focused on law school and her rich friends. That's when I decided that I would capture her with hypnosis. Drugs or other illegal devices were out. It would have to be done with her consent. Good luck. I tucked my desire into the back of my head and went about law school.

I was a member of Phi Alpha Delta the legal fraternity. Open to all law students. I had volunteered for the program committee and we were planning a party to celebrate the semester break. The subject of entertainment came up. Nobody knew that I was a hypnotist. They were discussing possible entertainment.

There were only three of us on the committee. Charlie, JoAnne and me. JoAnne was complaining. "How the hell can we put on entertainment when we have no budget?"

Charlie chimed in. "I would think that we would have all kinds of talent in the law school. Why can't we hold an audition? I would think lots of publicity hounds would come to us. The chance to perform in front of Karen Hoose and others would be irresistible."

I woke up out of my reverie. "Why do you think Karen Hoose would come to a PAD party?"

"Her father told her to join PAD and we make new members attend all of our social events."

"Why would her father want her to join PAD?" I couldn't believe my luck.

"He was a member of PAD and he wanted to be able to say to the State Supreme Court Chief Justice who is a friend of his, that his lovely Karen is a member of PAD."

"I have an idea for entertainment. I have a friend who is a stage hypnotist. He really enjoys it and wouldn't charge. He has only one condition. He doesn't want anyone to know his identity."

"How can he do that?"

"He comes in outfit and leaves without ever disclosing his identity. He calls himself 'Master Hypnotist.'"

"Can you arrange it for the Party, it's such short notice?"

"Count on it."

Now I had to devise a plan to get that snob, Karen. Clearly a straight up approach won't work. I would just have to play it by ear. In other words, improvise at the time.

The day of the Party, I couldn't concentrate during the lectures. Thank goodness I was not called on for a Socratic discussion of a case. I would have failed, miserably. The event was to be held at a dance hall in town. We had rented the hall for a private party for the evening. Everyone had been told that a mysterious person styling himself as Master Hypnotist was going to be the entertainment. A rumor was started that the show would have sexual content.

I was there early to help set up. We had a member who had a disk jockey set up that had agreed to provide music. He was setting up his speakers and equipment. The beverage of choice was beer. We had several tubs full of Coors on ice. The food was barbequed tri-tip and baked beans.

I was responsible for setting up the tables and making sure the food and Master Hypnotist arrived on time. I told JoAnne that I would go pick up Master Hypnotist after I set up the tables and made sure the food was started. She just said "sure."

I quietly left and drove down to my apartment. I quickly put on a black spandex shirt and my black cape and changed into black spandex pants. I was now dressed in tight fitting black with the cape. I put on my mask.

The only way to pull this off was to come across with supreme confidence. Anything less and I would come across as a clown, good for laughs, not respect. I had arranged with the disco man to have a wireless mike hooked into his system. He had agreed to ramp up the echo and bass when I made my grand appearance.

I knew that dinner would be over in ninety minutes. There would be some dancing while they waited for me. I read for a while and then left. I parked in the back of the lot and walked, unnoticed to the front entrance. I had my regular clothes in a bag that I put into a locker before I went into the hall. I took out the mike and standing in front of the swinging door, pushed it open and cried "I am the Master Hypnotist. Who will be my first subject?"

There were about 150 people at fifteen tables. I had researched the group and discovered that Julie Adams had been hypnotized many times and enjoyed it.

I made a show of walking around the room while speaking in a low voice "who will be the first subject?"

Several people were volunteering. I saw Karen Hansen and she certainly wasn't one of them. She was looking bored. She had a can of beer in her hand. I hoped she had enough to relax her, but not enough to interfere with her concentration.

I finally stopped in front of Julie Adams. "How about you, Mademoiselle? "

"I would love to."

"Good, stand up!"

She stood in front of me. "Close your eyes. Stiffen your body. You will follow my instructions precisely." She made her self stiff. I put my hand on her shoulder and tilted her backwards.

"As you tilt you will put yourself in my complete control. As you tilt further back your trance will deepen. She was super! When she was past forty five degrees I picked her up holding her under her thighs and shoulders. She stayed stiff. It was like holding a mannequin. I carried her around the room to show off her stiffness. I carried her to the stage and said to her, "Let every muscle go completely limp." I was certain that she would react well to that. Her muscles had worked hard keeping her stiff. As I expected she became completely limp in my arms. Now I was carrying a rag doll. The audience was loving it.

I turned the mike off and whispered in her ear. "When I wake you, you will feel terrific and you will tell everyone how wonderful you feel" I turned the mike back on. ". One, two, three. Wake up!"

She woke with a start. "What is your name, my beauty?"

"Julie Adams." She was speaking in a dreamy voice.

"You can call me Master."

"Yes, Master."

"How do you feel?"

"I feel positively wonderful. Like I have had a nights sleep."

"Okay, you can go back to your table."

"Who will be next?"

Now there were many hands. Still no reaction from Karen. She didn't look as bored, though. "Will it be a beauty or a stud?" There were shouts with both choices. I walked up to a pretty, dark haired women. "Are you here alone?"

She was speaking in a very excited voice. "No, this is my friend, Bob."

"Bob, do you want me to make her your slave?"

"Yeah, man, that would be cool."

"What is your name, my beauty?"

"Gloria."

"Gloria, do you want to be Bob's slave?"

Gloria was really caught up in the moment. "Yes, yes, lets do it!"

"Gloria come with me? You too, Bob."

I took them both onto the stage. "Gloria, have you ever been hypnotized?"

"Breathlessly. "I don't think so."

"How about you, Bob?"

"Actually, I have. About five years ago at a party"

I had chairs set up on the stage. "Both of you sit on the chairs. Listen carefully to everything I say and follow my instructions precisely."

They both nodded. "While you are on this stage you will call me Master. Now what do you say?"

"Yes, Master."

I held up both hands with the index fingers in the air. ""Stare at my finger. As I bring it closer to your nose you will go into a deeper trance." I brought both hands toward their noses. Their eyes began to cross. I was softly telling them that their trance was deepening. I could tell they were reacting well to the instructions. I had them do some of the expected things like laughing at an imaginary movie and crying over a sad movie. Then I suggested they were watching a love movie and it made them feel romantic.

"Gloria, I am going to waken you. When you wake up you will do everything that Bob instructs you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Bob, I am going to wake you. When you waken you will be Gloria's Master. She will do everything you ask. This evening only. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"When I wake you both you will feel terrific. You will then give each other a passionate kiss."

"One, two, three. Wake up."

They woke up and promptly went into a clench. A wonderful hug and kiss. A lingering kiss. Clearly they were enjoying the kiss. After the kiss Bob whispered in Gloria's ear and they went back to their table. I was wondering what would happen tonight. I would have to ask Bob at school tomorrow.

Now was the time for my move. I glanced out of the side of my eye at Karen. She was showing some interest. "Now, I will pick a subject!" I walked around the room. Many were volunteering.

"Don't bother raising your hands I want an unwilling subject." Every hand went down. People tried to look uninterested. I went round twice building the suspense. Then I stopped in front of Karen. "What is your name, my beauty?"

She looked around. "Yes, you."

Reluctantly. "Karen." The people Karen was sitting with were jealous that I picked her. She realized that. "Karen, come with me."

I took her hand and led her to a chair on the stage. I already knew that she listened to authority. Her father said "join PAD" and she did. At least I hoped that was the motivation. If it was pure money, I lose. My experience has been that women like Karen with famous, successful fathers like Karen reacted appropriately to strong authority. I was going to give her no wiggle room.

"Sit right here Karen. Close your eyes." She did. "Count out loud from one two one hundred."

She did that too. "With each number you will go into a deeper hypnotic trance. You will begin to feel relaxed and comfortable. As the numbers get higher your trance is deepening." She kept counting but the cadence was slowing down. Her voice was getting softer. Her trance was deepening.

"As your trance deepens your arm will raise." Her arm started to rise." Success!

"When your arm is straight up you will be in a very deep trance." Her arm ended up straight over her head. I turned the mike off and whispered in her ear "whenever you hear my voice you will go into a trance that will deepen as I speak. I will be the only person that knows that you are in a trance. Nod if you understand me?" She nodded. I turned the Mike back on. "You will call me Master when I address you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I had her go to the movies and do the laughing, crying and cheering routine. Then I woke her.

I looked at the audience . "Give all the subjects a big hand!"

The audience stood and cheered. I walked out the front door. I casually grabbed my bag. I quickly changed and shoved my spandex outfit and cape in the bag. No one had missed me. Several people came up to me and complimented me on the entertainer, Master Hypnotist. I assured them I would pass it on.

I waited a few days before approaching Karen in the lounge. She was sitting reading the ABA Journal. "Can I share the couch?" I spoke in my lowest voice. I was watching for any subtle changes. Would she recognize my voice?

"Yes, Master." Bingo!

I whispered in her ear. "You will only call me Master when we are alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." We were alone.

"Karen I want you to go to dinner with me this evening."

"Yes." A couple of students had come into the lounge.

I whispered in her ear."Karen when ever I walk away you will come out of the trance. You will not remember our conversation. You will do everything I ask. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

That night I called her apartment. "Karen, I will pick you up for dinner at seven."

"Yes."

"Is someone in the room with you?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"My roommate."

"I'll see you at seven."

"Yes, Master." The roommate must have left the room.

Karen was waiting for me when I went to her apartment. She was dressed casually in jeans and shirt. I helped her into the car and we drove to my favorite seclude restaurant at the edge of town. No law students here on a week day.

I led her into the restaurant. We took a dark booth at the back. "Karen ,if you don't go back to the apartment tonight, will you be missed?"

"No, Master."

If I was looking for emotion I wasn't going to find it in this arrangement. Well, first things first.

"Karen, go into the ladies room and remove your panties and bra and bring them to me."

She got up and went to the ladies room. Five minutes later she came back carrying her panties and a bra. She handed them to me. I looked to see if anyone noticed. It didn't look like it. I was curious, I smelled her panties. She was aroused. She liked being submissive. I had suspected that if I controlled her she would be receptive.

"Show me your breasts?"

She opened her shirt. They were firm, full and beautiful. I held her left breast for a moment. It felt like a velvet grapefruit. I haven't the slightest idea what we had for dinner. I was planning my evening at home. All of my fantasies were going to come true. After dinner I drove to my apartment with Karen.

"Karen, do you have a boy friend?"

"No, Master?"

"Are you aroused?"

"Yes, Master."

"Strip naked."

She took her jeans and shirt off. Her loafers were already off. I felt between her pussy lips. Totally wet.

"I want you to undress me."

I stood in front of her. She opened my belt and unzipped my pants. She pulled them down. I stepped out of them. She pulled my boxer shorts down. I was already erect. Very erect. She unbuttoned my shirt and I shrugged it off.

"Lick my cock." Her tongue was long and pointed. She began licking from the head to the base. Very nice. "Now lick my ass hole." That felt unbelievable. To have the most aloof women in law school licking my ass hole was an indescribable feeling.

"Karen, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Master.".

"How do you want it?"

"Any way that will please you."

"Get on all fours."

She took the position. I lubricated her from her swamp-like pussy. "Karen you will have the strongest orgasm you have ever had when we have intercourse. When I enter your ass it will stimulate your entire body. You will feel it in your clit, your breasts and your ass. The feeling will build stronger and stronger. You will not climax until I allow you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Relax your sphincter" She did and I slowly entered her. I was lubricated from her licking and I had spread her love juices in her ass. It was tight but felt incredible. She pushed her body back against me and started to moan. We danced like that for about five minutes. I knew I couldn't hold back much longer.

"Karen, when I tell you, you will cum." I barely got that out. I started to shoot.

"Now, Karen."

She thrashed and screamed. Her body seemed to go into spasms. I collapsed on top of her and she stayed on her hands and knees for at least another minute having spasms and screaming.

I told her to spend the night with me and to get up by six and make us breakfast. She did exactly that. Without an alarm clock she was up at six and made breakfast.

"Who is your room mate"

"Pat Strong." I remembered Pat. She was another beauty. She was a year ahead of me in law school. Karen was in the first year like me.

"Could you bring her to me so that I can fuck her, also?"

"I will try, Master."

"Do you want to be in a trance when ever I am with you?"

"I like the feeling of being in your control."

"How do you feel when I am not around and your trance lifts?"

"Empty. I feel like something happened and I don't know what."

"Why did you ignore me before the party?"

"My father told me that I should only be interested in rich boys. He said that everyone else would only want my money."

"When you are not in a trance you will remember being with me. Do you feel love for me?"

"Yes, Master."

"When you waken you will remember being with me and loving me. You will want to do what ever I want to make me happy."

"Yes, Master."

We went to school. I forced myself to get back into my studies. I didn't want to flunk out of law school. Having a sex slave was neat but law school came first. Well...

That evening Karen called me. "Tim, (I had told her to call me Tim if others were around) would you like me to come over and bring Pat?" It was Friday evening and that would be perfect.

"Sure."

In twenty minutes two beautiful women were walking in my door. "Tim, this is Pat. She is interested in being hypnotized. She has trouble sleeping. Pat, this is Tim."

"Hi, Tim. We have met."

"Hi, Pat. Yeah, you helped me with Torts last quarter. Have a seat."

They both sat down. "Pat have you ever been hypnotized?"

"No, I know nothing about it."

"I'll demonstrate on Karen."

I proceeded to pretend to hypnotize Karen. She got limp and did all the subject things. I had her describe how great she felt when we finished.

"Pat, it's your turn."

Pat reminded me of a buttoned down Pamela Anderson. She was dressed similarly to Karen. Shirt, jeans and loafers. "Put your head back, close your eyes and let yourself feel as if you are falling through space." As I spoke, I gently pressed on her forehead. Her eye lids fluttered.

"Your eyes are turned up and your eyelids are locked tight."

I gently pulled her eyelids up. All that showed was the whites of her eyes. This was an easy, very accurate test of depth of trance.

"When ever you feel as if you can't sleep, and want to sleep, you will count to ten. Your body will become limp and you will fall sound asleep. You will wake up when you desire feeling refreshed." I once forgot to give that suggestion and the subject woke feeling drugged.

"Pat how do you feel?"

"Wonderful."

"When I count to three you will wake. When I tell you to sleep you will go back into an even deeper trance."

I counted to three. "How do you feel?"

"Fine." She sounded confused.

"Were you hypnotized?"

"I don't think so."

She was leaning forward talking to me. "Sleep."

She collapsed forward, completely limp.

I turned to Karen. "Karen, strip her naked."

Without questioning me. Karen rolled Pat over so she was on her back. Karen then pulled her loafers off. She then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off. Pat was wearing cotton brief panties. She then unbuttoned her shirt and with some effort, took it off her. She then undid her bra and pulled off her pants. Pat was now completely naked. She was not a blonde. I felt her pussy. It was dry and warm.

"Karen come here."

She stood in front of me. Open your pants and let me feel your pussy."

She did and she was very wet. "What should we do now?"

"You said you wanted to fuck Pat."

"Do you want me to?"

"I want you to do what ever you want."

"How does that make you feel?"

12