Seduction From Dusk Till Dawn Day 1

Story Info
A fantasy-filled 3-day weekend between two lovers.
2.8k words
4.36
20.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all begins with a phone call from you. Its Friday morning and I'm at work, I answer the phone and I hear your sexy voice. You ask me how my morning is going, and I say I am thankful that it is Friday.

You then tell me that you have a surprise weekend planned just for the two of us. I ask you what we will be doing and where we will be going, and of course you won't tell me. You proceed to tell me you'll pick me up at 4 pm and to have my bags packed for the three-day weekend.

I agree and say goodbye for now. I go on about my day and wonder all day long what you have planned for us. As always, I know that I will love it because you always treat me like a queen. you think of all the things that I would enjoy and put them to the test.

It is now 3 pm and I leave work. I head home and take a shower and pack my bags for the weekend. In my bag, I not only pack seductive clothing to wear out, but I also pack my lingerie, my handcuffs, blindfold, feather, and of course my favorite dildo.

As I walk into the kitchen, I open the fridge to grab a drink before you arrive. Once the fridge is open I find that you have left me my favorite things on the top shelf. Along with these things there is a note that reads "For you, my darling, it has only begun. The best is yet to come.xoxox" Behind the note was a bottle of vodka, and a bottle of Chambord, so I could make a purple hooter. Next to the bottles was my favorite candy bar, a Caramello.

Then of course, last but not least were three long stemmed red roses, to represent the three days we will be inseparable. As I smile in amazement of the thoughtfulness and passion that you have put into your actions, you silently walk up behind me and kiss my neck softly.

Oh, how I love your lips when they touch me. You softly whisper in my ear "Are you ready my love?" I reply as I turn around and kiss your lips - " I'm always ready".

We both take a few drinks from my cocktail and we head for the door. You of course grab my bag and open the door for me. As we walk outside, I see a convertible green Sebring parked in the driveway with the top down. I look at you and smile, because I know that you are already fulfilling part of my fantasy.

I have always wanted to take a trip in a convertible and to fulfill my fantasy of making love and seducing you while you try to drive on windy roads by the Oceanside. You still don't tell me where we are headed only that it is a few hours away. As we drive off -we hit the freeway and head off into the sunset. As we are about an hour into the drive, you reach in the backseat and grab a jug full of my favorite mixed drink - Sex on the Beach. You know how I get when I am drinking and you tell me to drink it all. Of course I have no hesitation at all.

By the time I am finished drinking it, we have turned onto highway 1 headed towards the coast. As I see a sign that says Monterey/Carmel 120 miles, I know have an idea of where we are going.

I move closer to you and put my head on your shoulder. You immediately pull me closer and give me a tight squeeze. I run my hand up your thigh and gently move it across your cock. I then gently place my lips on your neck and move my tongue seductively as I kiss your neck all over. You move your head slowly and kiss me with your lips and smile that ever so sexy smile.

I reach my hand over to you and caress your chest and run my fingers through your chest hair. You move your hand over to my thigh and begin to work your way up. As you move your hand up, my already short sundress moves up too, exposing only my g-strings now. This turns you on immensely.

The only light we have is from the full moon, which casts a romantic glow upon us. We forget about the wind blowing and the chill that is beginning to settle in. I slowly take my own g-stings off and slide them down my legs, and move back to the position I was in. I then move my hands to your pants an unbutton them and then unzip them. I take your exposed cock into my hands, and stroke you from your balls to the tip of your cock.

You are extremely hard, and this excites me, I move my head down to taste you, and then I move my body up on the seat of the car to a lying position on my stomach. As I lay down, my sundress has exposed my bare ass and the light of the moon allows you to see it all.

I begin to lick and softly kiss the tip of your cock as you reach over and rub my ass. I take all of you into my mouth and I slide your cock in and out of my mouth. I move my tongue from side to side and top to bottom making sure not to miss a single spot. I massage your balls with one hand and use the other one to continue to stroke you off.

By this point I am extremely hot and wet from tasting you and I can't wait any longer. I slide your pants down a little further, enough so that I can easily sit on top of you. As you continue to drive, I slowly move over to you and straddle you. AS I do, you try to move your head so that you can still see the road.

I begin to kiss your neck and tasting you with bites from my teeth, this drives you wild. I love the taste of your flesh in my mouth and the way your skin leaves a slight salty taste. As I lick your neck, I can feel your cock throb underneath my wet pussy. I have not had your cock inside me yet, only teasing you with my movements.

The wind is blowing my hair every direction as I position myself to put your throbbing cock inside my wet pussy. I grab our cock and slide it inside me, I ease down on it to wear I am now completely sitting on you. I reach both hands around the back of your neck and move myself up and down on your shaft.

I love the way your cock feels inside me, especially when we make love this way. I can move the exact way to make myself have multiple orgasms. I have total control and I love every minute of it.

As I bounce myself on and off of you, I can feel the passion building in both of us, you are having trouble driving as we are caught up in the intense moment. I arch myself backwards in the heat of the moment and accidentally hit the horn. We both smile and continue the motion.

The thrill of being outdoors in plain view of cars passing us excites us both. We begin to climax, first me, as I cum, I let out a few seductive moans and that gets you every time. From my own orgasm, you now cum too. You love to watch my face during orgasm, and the sweet smile I always give you at the end.

I kiss your lips and say my first of many thank-yous. "Thank you for making my fantasy reality". I move off of you and pull your pants back up, zip and button them for you. Then I put my g-strings back on and pull my dress back down. I lay on my back with my head in your lap looking straight up at the beautiful starry night sky. You move your hand to my face and lightly stroke my cheek. I look up at you and smile because you and only you can ever make me this happy.

We continue to drive for about an hour then we reach our destination. We are now in Monterey, the small but romantic city by the ocean. We head towards some houses overlooking the ocean on the cliffs. I ask where we are going and you tell me "you'll see". I make another comment as to there being no hotels out this way, and you smile and say, "be patient, my love."

As we drive for about another mile, we are at the end of the road, at a private driveway. You continue down the driveway and pull up at the secluded house on the point. You say to me, now we are here my darling. You get out of the car and walk around to open my door for me. As I step out of the car, you take a hold of my hand and lead me towards the door of the house. You take out the keys and unlock the door. We enter the house and you flip on the lights.

The house is elegantly furnished with black leather couches and a fully stocked wet bar. In the bedroom, there is a huge king-sized poster bed with a sheer white lace looped around the top and down the sides of each post.

In the bathroom there is a roman Jacuzzi style bathtub with three marble steps leading up to the bath. It has a marble sitting area surrounding the tub. The bath is big enough for more than two people - perfect for the both of us. Around the corner from the bath is a two-person shower, with heads on both sides of the shower and a tile seat on one side.

We walk back towards the front of the house and look in the kitchen for some food. Of course you have thought of everything, and you had an Italian restaurant deliver spaghetti and garlic bread about an hour before we arrived. The dinner was in the fridge with a note reading "Bon Appetite".

We sit on the couches and eat our dinner while we surf through the channels on TV. It is almost 9pm now and we are both tired from the four-hour drive here. We enjoy our food and relax for several minutes. We find a movie on and decide to watch it. You then decide we need some cocktails and head for the bar.

As you make the drinks, I slip away to the shower to freshen up from the passion that we shared earlier. I enter the shower and become completely relaxed as the hot water runs over my flesh. I soap up and leave some bubbles on my skin for several moments. As I turn around and let the water rush over my face, I caress my breasts with the soap that still lingers. The shower has clear glass doors, and you enter the room and stare at me in the water for a few moments. You become aroused at watching me touch myself and you silently step into the shower from behind me. You place your hands on my hips and move close to my body.

You become one with my body, like two spoons on top of each other, you then move your hands form my waist to my breasts and massage them as the water running down the both of us. I turn and face you and we instinctively begin to kiss. The feeling of passion is mutual between the both of us every time our lips meet. We can get so aroused just by a kiss.

You reach your hand between my thighs and caress my clit with your fingers. You then slip a finger in and out of me, making me moan with anticipation of your next move. I reach for your cock and gently take it in my hand. It does not need much stroking; you are already hard from touching my body.

You then turn me back around and tell me in your sexy voice to bend over. I bend over and grab my ankles as the water goes rushing over my body. You slide your cock deep into my pussy and you let out a loud sigh as you enter my tight pussy. You grab hold of my hips and you thrust yourself in and out of me.

The water is running over both of us, making it even the more slippery. The water makes this passion so much wetter and more pleasurable. You spank my ass with one hand as you thrust harder and faster into me. I am near my climax and you can tell by the loader my moans are becoming. I feel your cock swell and you release it all inside me. You slow your pace and gently help me back up.

I turn to kiss you as we wash each other off. We grab the robes that have been provided and you head back towards the living room, while I comb out my hair and put it up. I soon join you on the couch and relax in your arms. You have lit a fire and found a blanket to curl up with.

You have found something to watch on TV that looks somewhat interesting. You hand me a glass and pick up yours. We are drinking what seems to be your favorite of choice - whiskey and coke.

We relax in each others arms both exhausted from the events we have shared throughout the evening. After finishing my drink, I lay my head on your chest as you run your fingers through my hair and gently stroke my face. I fall asleep in your arms as we watch TV. I am so comfortable in your arms and so safe and warm. I know that I am loved and cherished by you.

A few hours go by and you wake me up to go to bed. We are both ready for a good nights sleep. You kiss me goodnight and hold me close as we fall asleep. Goodnight my love, sweet dreams......

You awaken a couple of hours later and watch me sleep for several moments. You can see the shape of my naked body from the light of the moon shining through the windows. You can hear the waves of the ocean crashing on the cliffs, and you move the covers off of my body to expose a little more of my flesh.

You have a tendency to watch me when I don't even know it. You move your hand ever so softly across my breast, down my side and over my ass. I am still sound asleep and have no idea of the desires that are on your mind. You are fully aroused just by looking at my silky flesh.

You tempt yourself to see how far you can go before I wake up. You run your hand gently over every exposed inch of flesh you can and caress my breast. I am facing you, half on my side and half on my stomach with one leg slightly propped up a little. You move your hand back across my ass and down to my pussy. I stir slightly but still do not wake up. You continue to move your hand across my clit and I begin to move a little, I turn over onto my back - and I remain asleep.

You cannot wait any longer, and you move yourself between my legs and begin to lick my pussy. You suck, nibble and caress me and I am definitely waking up now. I am awakening to the best pleasure in the world, your lips and tongue doing what they do so good.

It doesn't take long to get me to cum, as I climax, you move on top off me and begin to make love to me so slow and gentle. You whisper "I love you" as you slide in and out of me and I respond by kissing your lips and saying "I love you too baby".

Our movements become faster and deeper as you cum inside me, I too cum again. This is one thing I do not have trouble with you is having multiple orgasms. You always know exactly how to please me.

You move off of me onto your back and I roll to my side and place my head on your chest - goodnight again my love, I'll see you in the morning.