Seduction From Dusk Till Dawn Day 4

Story Info
The return to Reality.
526 words
4.5
9.6k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 4 - The return to Reality

It's now morning my love, and we awaken in each others arms, and its time to head back to reality - to our simple lives back home. You look at me and smile and begin to rub my pussy - you tell me we have one last moment in bed together. I am wet quick because your fingers know exactly where to roam. You slide on top of me - thrusting your cock deep inside me.

You then take my legs and put them on your shoulders - parallel to your body - my feet reaching your head. I love to fuck you this way because you penetrate me so deep. You thrust yourself in and out hard, watching your cock slide in and out of me. I finger my clit as you fuck me and this turns you on. I begin to cum and I sense that you are too. You love to watch me masturbate and this makes your orgasm all the stronger.

We finish, and lay there in each others arms a little while longer, then decide that its time to go. We pack our belongings and head home.

On our way home, we have the top down in the car again, and the sun beats down on us as we drive. I am wearing a low cut tank top and a mini skirt. On the drive home, you ask me to lift up my tank top and bra so that you can see my breasts. You then ask me to caress myself and play with my nipples. Of course I do, because I always want to please you.

Without you even asking me, I reach down and pull up my skirt, I slide my hand down between my legs and rub my clit through my g-strings. Then I take my fingers and slide my g-strings over exposing my entire pussy. Then as you watch me, I finger myself, rubbing my fingers all across my pussy lips and then I insert a finger. This turns you on so much. I can see your cock through your shorts standing straight up, waiting for some attention.

I reach for your hand, and place your fingers on my pussy along with mine and guide you in the same motions as my own fingers. Then I let you take over, As soon as you do, I cum. Then I move to you and unzip your shorts and let my hands and mouth do the exploring. It doesn't take very long to make you cum, and the excitement of all the cars passing us, makes your orgasm more intense.

We relax side by side, and continue our drive home. The ultimate weekend is now over and has been achieved to the fullest.

Thank you my love, for cherishing my desires, and for giving me the inspiration for my fantasies to become reality. I cherish your love, your admiration and your devotion to me and hope that I can only return to you that same degree of love that you feel for me.

Sweet dreams, my love.

Until next time..

Xoxoxox
CherishXTC