Seduction of a Third

Story Info
A woman is seduced by a couple.
1.1k words
3.93
45.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unblest
unblest
24 Followers

I shook my head in disbelief. It had only been a few short months since my last visit, since our last illicit encounter. And now, here I was, returning to see you again. But this time I was not alone.

During our last encounter, you had convinced me to come back. That had taken very little effort on your part, should the truth be told. You had also convinced me to bring along my girlfriend. That had taken more effort on your part but, admittedly, a lot less than it should have taken. You were still a weakness of mine, leaving me unable to say no to you with nothing more than a smile.

I parked at the same hotel as before, even managing to get the same room as that wonderful night with you. We quickly settled in, she and I, and took a nap. It had been another long drive. As she drifted off, I sent you a quick text letting you know we were here.

A few hours later, a knock at the door woke us. I pulled on my pants as she headed to the bathroom to get dressed. I opened the door, knowing it would be you, a smile on my face I could not control. Glancing into the room and seeing nobody, you pulled me to you into a deep kiss.

We quickly broke the kiss, ending the stolen moment, if not the building lust, before she stepped out of the bathroom. You came in with a beautiful smile, your hand brushing against my hardening crotch as you passed. I stifled a groan, unsure how long I would be able to stand this torture.

She stepped out to an innocent scene. You had taken a seat, your legs demurely crossed, in a chair by the door while I was pulling on a ratty old t-shirt. I made the introductions and waited. It wasn't long before the questions came and the stories began to fly.

Remembering something, I excused myself for a moment. I went to my truck and grabbed a cooler from the back seat. I opened it as I came back in and gave you a bottle. It was a bottle of wine from Italy, from the town where we had first met.

You smile and asked me to pour a few drinks to go around. Before long, the bottle was empty. You looked at the bottle, wistfully, and practically begged me to run to the store for something stronger. I was worried about leaving the two of you alone but when she chimed in her agreement, I was lost. In all honesty, I had been lost the moment you asked.

I returned after what felt to me an eternity but was only truly a half hour. I came back into the room to a sight I never would have thought to see. You were both on the bed, kissing, your hand resting on her hips and both of you with your clothes in disarray.

I stood there, in shock, until you gestured me over. I stumbled closer, lost as lust began to build up. She reached over and undid my belt, the large buckle popping free easily. Suddenly, two pairs of hands were pulling my jeans down, freeing my cock from its confines.

You hungrily took me into your mouth, your tongue and lips working my length and driving me wild in a way only you could. You pulled me out of your mouth with a smile and turned. You kissed her deeply, wrapping your fingers in her hair. Breaking the kiss, you pulled her towards me.

Her mouth opened and accepted me in. The change in technique, none better than the other, nearly caused me to lose control. Fighting to control myself, I closed my eyes. Then I felt your soft lips on my shaft, your tongue stroking my length while she sucked on the head. With a loud moan, I lost control.

I shot my seed all over her face and lips. Opening my eyes, I watched as you kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips. I groaned at the sight and was pleased to see myself still hard, knowing this night should not so quickly.

Within moments, everyone was cleaned up and naked. You pushed me down onto the bed, gesturing for her to ride my hard cock. As she slid me into her wetness, you settled yourself upon my face. Instantly, my tongue found its way to your clit. You were extremely wet, as turned on by this scenario as I was.

I felt her grinding down on me as I licked you and, as enjoyable as this was, I decided it was time for me to regain control. I gently pushed you off of me and then I did the same with her. I laid you down and then guided her face to your beautiful, clean shaven pussy.

I watched for a moment, reveling in the sight before me as she licked you, drowning myself in your moans of pleasure, our eyes locking over her. Positioning myself behind her, I slid myself in. She was as wet as you and she let out a moan as I slid all the way in. Unable to resist, I began to thrust myself, in and out, pounding into her until her muffled moans reached my ears.

And the I pounded harder. I loved the view from where I was, her beautiful body and yours. Then I felt her orgasm begin. She tried to pull away from you, whether to moan or scream we would never know, but you held her face down by her hair as you began to explode as well.

I waited until you had both calmed down before we switched again. This time she was on her back with your mouth on her and I slid into your delicious tightness. You moaned into her as I began to pound into you.

The room was filled with primal grunts and moans and the heady scent of sex. We were all lost, drowning in desire and passion. You licked her until her first orgasm struck, which set off yours. You two beautiful women rode wave after wave of orgasm and passion until I could feel mine ready to burst from me.

I pulled out and you quickly spun around, taking me into your mouth once more. The feeling of your mouth and the moans that issued forth from you as you savored the taste of yourself on me sent me over the edge. I exploded into your mouth and moaned as you sucked and swallowed every last drop.

Finally, spent, we all collapsed in a pile. We curled up, each of you on a side. I leaned over and kissed you both and then we all drifted off to sleep.

unblest
unblest
24 Followers