Seduction of a Young Mother

Story Info
Sharon is happily married and then she meets Rob and Darlene.
14.7k words
4.5
208.3k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,282 Followers

Sharon was the happiest mother in the world. She was fairly happily married; although her husband was on the road a lot with his job, yet she did her best taking care of a baby and the house without a man around a lot of the time. The best part of the day was taking her six month daughter for walks, which proved to be perfect bonding times for the two.

It was during one of those daily walks through the neighborhood park that she met a young couple who had secretly watched her almost every day. Rob and Darlene were about the same age as Sharon and they had been married for three years when their sexlife took a radical change. They had a very active sexlife, but were always looking for new and interesting twists when Rob suggested a threesome.

Darlene not only agreed with her husband, but she allowed Rob to set up a sexual trio with a man from his work. When Darlene found out the man was black, she was horrified. It took her almost a month to get over the shock, but eventually a yearlong threesome commenced. Darlene had to admit the affair with Rob and his friend Ken was extremely satisfying, not only physically but also emotionally.

As with most swinging couples, it didn't take Rob long before he had the desire to watch his wife with another woman. He was sort of jealous watching Darlene and Ken together, as the sex appeared not only erotic, but very hot and steamy as if he was watching an X-Rated porno movie. Rob kind of figured that a threesome with another woman wouldn't be as traumatic and he wouldn't get jealous.

Things couldn't have worked out any better. Both Rob and Darlene were avid photographers and they always had a camera in hand when out walking or driving. It was Darlene who noticed Sharon weeks earlier and in particular the woman's physical features that were definitely bountiful and luscious. Rob knew his wife had been always jealous of women with big boobs and Sharon had a set of tits no man could resist, but strangely Darlene quickly accepted the woman's scrumptious endowment.

They were in the middle of the park and taking pictures of the gorgeous flowers that were in full bloom. "Honey, you know how we've talked about... about having... well having a threesome with another woman," she whispered. "I know the perfect woman."

Rob looked up from his camera and instantly noticed the beautiful mother pushing her baby carriage across the large grass strip. "Holy shit, baby, you're right... so fucking right," he replied and stared at Sharon. Rob knew his wife was talking about the woman and he was utterly amazed at the profound luck.

"Let's go talk to her, honey. I've met her a couple of times at the store and around the neighborhood and she is extremely pleasant," Darlene said. "She is very nice and friendly."

"Oh sugar, you're the best. For sure, let's meet her," Rob replied.

They approached the attractive woman and Darlene took the initiative. "Excuse me. My husband and I have noticed you several times walking your baby around the park. We absolutely adore you and think you portray the perfect mother," she told a shocked Sharon. "We met at the grocery store and also at the spring social. This is my husband, Rob."

"Hello, hi... I mean hi, yes I remember you, Darlene, right?" Sharon stuttered and tried to act normal when she answered the woman.

"We are taking pictures for a community magazine and would love to take some of you... with the stroller and baby," Darlene said.

"Well... well I guess," Sharon replied and watched the eager husband start clicking away, as he took a steady stream of pictures.

"Here, I'll walk with you and we can get to know each other better," Sharon stated. "We can chitchat and I'll get info for the article we're planning for the mag."

The two started walking along the path, which wound around a small pond and up a slight grade towards a nice patch of bushes. It didn't take long for the small talk to begin and for Darlene to find out all about the young wife. The woman knew what questions to ask and it didn't take her long to put the timid mother at ease.

Sharon completely forgot that Rob was taking pictures of her. The two women reached a small seating area where Darlene noticed Sharon would often sit on one of the benches. Sharon usually took the opportunity to take her baby girl out of the stroller and show her all of the pretty scenery, which she did once they sat down. The two women talked for a while and Sharon held her baby on her knee.

The conversation ended very casually with Darlene telling Sharon that they will have some pictures ready in about two days. "I should have my article fairly complete by Friday and would dearly love to show it to you. I would also like to get your approval for the pictures, as I don't want to publish something that you don't like or is inappropriate."

Sharon liked Darlene a lot and she felt totally at ease with the woman. "Sure, I'd love to see what you've done... also see the pictures before you do put them in the magazine," she replied and promptly put her baby back in the stroller. "Friday is fairly free. What time would you like?"

"Let's say three," Darlene said and then wrote her address on the back of one of Rob's business cards. Then the encounter abruptly ended with Sharon going in one direction and Darlene and Rob in another.

***

The Friday afternoon meeting went extremely well and once again Darlene easily put her new friend at ease. She showed Sharon the news article for the community magazine and then she led the way to an upstairs room the couple used as a picture gallery. When they entered the large room, the vast amount of pictures and neatly organized display panels took Sharon's breath away.

Rob was meticulous and he had several panels or room dividers spread out around the room that made the room look like a maze. Each panel was covered with a similar set of pictures and all of them appeared splendid and beautiful. Darlene casually walked up to the first panel and described the obvious intent of the group of pictures that showed several kids playing in a playground. "Rob did this one for the June community newsletter. He wanted to show how our playground is greatly appreciated by all of the kids in the neighborhood."

Then Darlene went to the next panel and the next, as she kept telling Sharon about the sequence of gorgeous pictures. One was about the July 4th neighborhood celebrations held in the park. Another was about the August festivities that were held to commemorate the celebrated citizens that supported and represented the community in politics for many years.

They walked around one of the panels and came up to the set of pictures that were taken at the park during their first meeting. Sharon stared at the amazing gallery and couldn't believe she was the main focus, as Rob had an apparent talent to take phenomenal photos. Her eyes slowly shifted from one photo to the next and each one made her heart skip a beat.

Darlene noticed her friend's amazement. "Rob does know how to take good pictures. Then again, when you have a splendid subject, it is easy to make them look lovely."

"Yes, oh yes, his work is very beautiful. Wow, I can't believe that is me," Sharon whispered, as she blushed profusely.

Darlene proceeded to explain the written article that went along with the pictures. She said how they were trying to get everyone in the community to appreciate what events and structures there were and hopefully that would entice everyone to attend and use the various facilities. "As you can see, we tried to capture the aspect that we are a young, vibrant neighborhood and that everyone is welcome."

"Yes, I like the article and do think you did a nice job," Sharon said.

They continued walking and Darlene pretended it was an accident when they rounded one partition and abruptly came to a stop in front of several photos that caused her to gasp. "Oh... oh my, I'm sorry. I didn't realize Rob had put these up," she stated, as her voice sort of went higher and higher. Instead of running or moving away from the brazen pictures of a naked woman, she grabbed Sharon's arm and stood motionless.

Sharon stared without blinking and her mouth gapped wide open. She recognized Darlene as the naked woman and almost fainted at the sight of several erotic pictures of her seemingly posing for the camera. Each photo got more brazen and explicit, as she glanced from one to the next, and she had trouble regaining her composure.

Darlene felt her friend move as if trying to walk away, but she didn't relax her firm grip on the woman's elbow. "Oh my, you must think I'm awful, but it isn't what it looks like," she stated.

"No, no, I don't," Sharon replied as her eyes remained fixed on the photos.

"Well, it was one of Rob's wishes. He wanted to show the beautiful progression of a woman from being fully dressed to her being completely vulnerable."

"Yes, I can see. It looks very... quite attractive," Sharon said and her eyes lingered on an explicit photo that showed all of Darlene's gorgeous assets.

"Oh geez, I feel so embarrassed. I didn't know Rob put these up. I'm sorry," Darlene said.

"No, it's okay, really."

"Thank you. I don't want you to think I do this all the time. I just thought they made adorable pictures. Hey, we have to keep our husband's happy."

"Yes, we do. You look ravishing," Sharon said and actually believed the compliment, as her friend did appear very beautiful and photogenic in all of the photos.

Darlene smiled when she noticed Sharon's mouth gapping wide open. Sharon was staring at the shameless nudity, as Darlene had her legs spread so that nothing was left to the imagination. "Have you ever let your husband take pictures like that?" Darlene spoke to her friend and smiled at the woman's shocked expression. "Surely you let him take nude pictures of you?"

It took a few seconds for Sharon to fully grasp what her friend had asked. "No, gawd no, never. Well he has taken some, but not posing," she replied and stared at the widely splayed legs.

"Rob and I have an open marriage and we both like the same thing when it comes to sex. He wanted to take pictures... and well... well, after much coaxing and convincing, he talked me into posing," Darlene said.

Sharon didn't know what to say, as she was still too shocked. "Aaahhh, yes, I mean, it is good you both wanted the same thing."

Darlene was overly excited and babbled like a schoolgirl. "C'mon, this is perfect. Rob has his equipment all set up in his studio and he thinks he's taking pictures of me. Let's surprise him and have him take pics of us," she said, as her voice sort of vibrated. "We won't take any nudies, just some glamorous photos that you can give to anyone."

The idea sounded silly yet Sharon's heartbeat increased when she thought about doing something risqué once in her life. "Oh no, I couldn't... not pictures."

"C'mon, there won't be anything naughty. You'll see that Rob is a fantastic photographer and it always helps when the subject is beautiful," Darlene reassured her friend. "Don't be chicken!"

Sharon was ready to turn around and leave, but the daring taunt sort of made her pause. Before she realized it, her friend pushed her and guided her into the next room, which was full of camera equipment and special props and lights for professional picture taking. There was no way Sharon ever planned on allowing her friends to take photos, but Darlene was on a mission. She practically pushed Sharon into the middle of several props that were strewn around the room and swiftly ordered her husband to grab his Nikon camera.

As strange as it seemed, Sharon started brushing her clothes as if trying to make them look neater and better for the camera. She heard the shutter click several times and then Darlene was asking her to take different poses. Some lights were turned on for mood lighting and Darlene also turned on a wind machine to get that outdoorsy look. Her hair blew lightly in the breeze and Sharon turned her head in every direction when asked.

When Darlene joined her, Sharon didn't mind, as it lightened the mood. "Rob is naming this series, 'A Neighborhood Friendship'. He wants to take pictures of women who have developed a real bond... not necessarily sexually, but emotionally," Darlene said and laughed. "He thinks there is nothing more sensual than two women walking arm and arm in a real friendship."

Sharon didn't resist when the woman locked arms with her and they pretended to be the best of friends. Rob took pictures and then Darlene adjusted the pose so that she was behind. When the woman's arms went around her, Sharon didn't move. "Yes, stand still and tilt your head back a little," Darlene ordered, as she put her lips directly on a flushed ear.

Sharon felt her heart beat a lot faster and she didn't know why. The loving arms tightened and the embrace suddenly got more intimate. "Aahh, I should probably go," she whispered and tried to move forward.

"Hum, you smell lovely... and feel so nice in my arms," Darlene said, as she let her hands brush across the large breasts. "Have you ever had an affair... with another woman?"

Sharon was stunned. "Whaaa, what? No, no, never," she replied and felt the woman give her boobs a quick squeeze before letting go. She was completely flushed and took a step forward after Darlene removed her arms.

"Your husband has been gone for some time. If you need someone... someone to make you feel loved and like a woman, I'm here for you," Darlene whispered.

Sharon had told her friend that her husband was away on business for two weeks. She heard the blatant offer and couldn't believe she didn't respond with a curt no or merely walk away as if offended. Her faced flushed. "Thanks... thanks, it is nice having someone to talk to," she mumbled, trying to regain her composure.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"

"No, well not really." Sharon thought back to college, but the affair with a girlfriend didn't really count because they only kissed and fondled each other.

"I have!"

Her heart skipped many beats and her face must have gotten beat red. "Oh, you have?"

"Since your husband will be away for another week, why don't you join me on Friday? We can have a ladies night out, as you probably haven't had a night out since the baby was born."

Sharon would never understand why she didn't rebut the woman's obvious advances. "Well, I guess. Dan won't be home... I don't have anything planned," she said despite knowing it was stupid. Maybe it was the hint of the woman being sexually interested in her that decided her fate.

"Great! I've wanted to get to know you better since the first time I saw you walking your stroller in the park. You're the perfect mother," Darlene said and she enthusiastically wrapped her arms around Sharon. "I'll show you the best time of your life."

The heated kiss happened before Sharon could pull away. Even though it was fleeting, the embrace and kiss showed her that the woman was truly intense and sincere. When Darlene broke the kiss and stepped back, Sharon quickly turned and left.

***

Sharon didn't know what to do. She was distraught about the upcoming encounter with Darlene and that was mainly due to knowing the woman was hitting on her. 'Dear lord, I can't go out with her on Friday,' Sharon thought. 'She mentioned an affair... having an affair with a woman and I'm sure she meant me.'

When the phone rang, it broke her train of thought. "Hello. Oh, hi Darlene," she replied to the friendly greeting. Sharon had decided to forgo the evening night out with her friend, but Darlene was too quick.

"My love, I'll pick you up at 7. I've been dying to try the food at that new restaurant at the Marriott. I'll be in a taxi, as we won't be any shape to drive after a big meal and romantic evening," Darlene said and swiftly said good bye.

The phone went dead before Sharon could reply. She slowly put the receiver down and her heart skipped a few beats, as she realized it was either she go or disappoint her friend by refusing to go out. Sharon found it almost impossible to sleep that night and then it was Friday.

Sharon looked at the clock to see she only had one hour to get ready. Early in the day she arranged for her neighbor Diane to babysit her daughter, as Sharon decided there was no harm in at least having a sociable dinner with her newfound friend. Now it was time to get dressed and she stood in front of her closet trying to decide what to wear. How formal, how casual should I dress, she wondered?

When she scrolled across the numerous dresses, Sharon stopped at the fancy black one with the thin lacy straps and plunging neckline. At first she wondered if the dress might be too revealing, but then she decided the black suited just about any occasion or situation. Strangely, she felt like a little girl again, as she dressed and thought about going out on a date despite being a married woman.

The curt sound of a car horn made her jump. Sharon rushed into the living room and pulled the curtain back, noticing the taxi sitting in the driveway with the backdoor open. She slowly reached for the doorknob, realizing it was her last chance to escape. When her fingers closed over the cold metal, she opened the door and walked out to the car.

The backdoor was open and Sharon looked into the backseat. Darlene was sitting in the middle of the seat, which left barely enough room to sit beside her, and her hand made a welcoming motion. Sharon reluctantly slipped into the seat and instantly regretted the decision when Darlene embraced her.

The taxi was on the move and the driver glanced at the two women who were hugging each other. He noticed the attractive young woman grab the newcomer and practically devour her with an intimate kiss. It was only a ten minute drive to the restaurant and the driver was sad when they arrived. "Well ladies, we have arrived. Hope you have a nice dinner," he said and graciously accepted the payment from Darlene.

"Thank you. We will," Darlene replied and gave the man a knowing smile. "We will."

"Here! Here's my card and number. Call me when you want to leave. I'll drive you home for nothing," he said and handed her his card.

Darlene could see the man was not only curious, but that he was smart enough to know what was going on. "Why not? We'll be about two hours... I'll give you a call."

The meal was terrific and the wine was even better, as both women drank more than usual. Sharon glanced across the table and her vision seemed a little blurred and fuzzy. "Geesh, I shink I drank too much," she said and they both laughed out loud.

"Yesh, me too," Darlene replied. "I normally only have one, maybe two glasses, but theesh evening I think I drank half the bottle."

"I've had a lovely evening. It is probably time to go and you can drop me off at home," Sharon said and finished her glass of wine.

"You never cease to amaze me. You're so innocent, my love. Since Rob is away for the evening... the lonely wives can drink some wine and enjoy some time without husbands being around to bother us," Darlene stated and quickly called the taxi driver's number. "It's still early and we need another glass of wine at my place."

Sharon got flushed and heated, as she realized things might get carried away if she was alone with her friend. "But... but I should get home. Anyway, I've had too much to drink already," she replied.

"Don't be silly. I've looked forward to spending time with my dearest friend and getting to know her better," Darlene said and acted like she was escorting Sharon out of the restaurant. "The driver said he was waiting for us out front. Guess he really wants to drive us."

They were outside and in the taxi before Sharon could utter any more protests. Darlene didn't care if the driver got an eyeful. She jumped in first and didn't give Sharon much room, as the cabby pulled away. Not a word was said, as Darlene kissed her lover on the eyes, on the nose and then hard on the mouth. She pinned Sharon in the corner of the car's backseat and acted like an out of control teenager.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,282 Followers