Seduction of an Indian model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her slippery tightness around my bulging shaft before I gain momentum. She moans each time I push the cock in. I let her feel the hard strength and length of my tool. At the very depth of her cunt, I feel my cock hitting something inside. My skin gets pulled back with each insertion, that's how tight her cunny is.

I part her cheeks and push deeper. She lets out a cry but pushes her ass back to meet my crotch. I slap the red welts on her ass cheeks. She squirms and tightens. I growl and go "yessss"

Soon the room is echoing with sounds of hard pounding. I go into a frenzy, fucking her senseless. Her body bucks beneath me and I make her bones rattle with the intensity and speed of my fuck. Her screams and whimpers fill the room as she comes hard and fast in rapid succession. I can feel her body stiffen and then go limp each time she comes.

Her pussy makes squelching sounds. I hold her hips from both sides grinding her into me pushing in deep.

She moans "please ... please ... stop"

I shift my hands to grab her hanging boobs tight as I thrust with abandon ... and then I finally let go .... I shoot my load inside her in massive spurts. Her pussy clenches and throbs around my rock-like boner till it milks the last drop out of me.

We both fall on the couch panting and pass out.

She stirs after almost an hour. I suggest a hot shower for her aching body as she staggers to the loo.

"Lets clean up for round two" I say.

Her face is a cross between fear and amazement. She mumbles something and walks to the bathroom. This time she locks the door.

I massage my reawakening penis and smile lazily to myself - You'll be back for more my gorgeous Tina. Way after you stop dating me you'll come begging for me like all others. There's very little gap between pain and pleasure.

12