Seduction of an Innocent Ch. 04

Story Info
Concluding the story of coed Becky's seduction.
2k words
4.46
77.5k
15
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trevorm
trevorm
277 Followers

"Perfect!" I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her long and passionately and then releasing her. "First I am going to spank you."

I led her over to the bed and ordered her to touch her toes. She did so. I delivered around half-a-dozen smart smacks with my right palm to her nicely presented bottom. This brought a nice pink glow to her cheeks. She accepted them silently for they were not hard. I then asked her to climb onto the bed and get on all fours facing the headboard. I caressed the warm skin and slyly tickled her bottom-hole and gave the lightest of touches to her newly-shorn cunt. She was already moist.

"Well, well, well." I said. "What have we here?" I think this naughty girl deserves a more severe spanking. I can see she enjoyed that last one a bit too much. It's obvious she is very excited about being spanked by an older woman."

I picked up the plastic spatula from the bedside table and flexed it between my hands. I tapped her right buttock with it. "Come on, Becky, don't slouch. Let's have that naughty bottom in the air so I can spank it properly."

Again she obeyed, dipping her tummy and jutting her posterior higher to make the perfect target. I then gave her another half dozen smacks, three on each fleshy summit, slowly, methodically. This time each whack was met with a sweet little sigh of appreciation.

"Am I being too lenient with you, Becky? Is it too enjoyable for you? Should I do it harder?"

"Yes, Aunt Kate. I think I can stand it a bit harder."

"Excellent." I checked her wetness again. "You really are a sticky little madam, aren't you Becky?"

She didn't answer.

"Do you realise that you're absolutely soaking, you little whore?" I wanted the derogatory remarks to sting her emotionally, as well as excite her sexually.

"Touch yourself. See what an insolent little whore you have become already."

She did so.

"Now lick it. Lick your fingers and taste it." She appeared reluctant to do this, so I exchanged the light, whippy spatula for a fairly meaty wooden spoon and cracked it hard across her right buttock. She yelped delightfully. "Do as I say, Becky. Don't defy me or I'll really give it to you."

She complied, licking and slurping at her wet, glistening fingers. "Do it again. Scoop up more juice and eat it."

She did.

"Now masturbate for me. It will help link the pain I'm about to give you with something pleasurable. I'm going to give you twenty really hard spanks with the spoon and I want you to keep masturbating while I do it, okay?"

"Okay," she nodded.

"But you mustn't cum yet. It is only to be a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down."

"Okay."

I ordered her to start and waited until she was into a steady rhythm before I commenced hitting her again. This time I was quite but not severely hard on her, but her bottom reddened quickly and beautifully and was slightly bruised at the end. She kept her side of the bargain, bearing up stoically and continuing to masturbate all through the spanking. She gave a delightful little yelp as each blow landed. It was music to my ears -- the splat of wood on her flesh, followed by the little yelp, and occasional sigh. I was almost wetting myself.

I hauled her to her feet and again took her to the mirror so she could witness her marks. Her whole bottom was a glorious palette of stripes and blotches, pinks, reds and faint purples. I would have to warn her about exposing herself until the marks had faded. What on earth would her mother and father think? Try and explain that away. A little bit tricky I think.

I took her back to the bed, pushed her onto her back and tied her to the four corners, tight enough to secure her, but allowing her some liberty of movement. All the while I was tying her down she looked into my eyes adoringly. I hadn't expected it to go this well. I'd secured her legs in such a way that would give her a certain range of movement, while still keeping her legs separated enough to expose her sweet cunt and leave it vulnerable to abuse and delicious sexual tease.

In fact I started on her right away, tickling her with a goose feather that I always carried in my travel bag. Without the encumbrance of pubic hair it was easy to affect a maddening tickle around the exterior of her vagina which had her squirming and giggling deliciously. I stopped to let her rest after about five minutes of sustained torment and took my light-blue twin-set off. First the cardigan and then the top so that I was just in my bra. It was hot work exciting a young girl to the point of orgasm, and teasing her to the point of insanity.

I then took up the feather again, carefully parted her pussy lips, and started work on her internally. When I passed the feather lightly over her clitoris her body jerked as if subjected to a sudden electric current. Her legs yanked at their bonds and her torso arched and writhed in a bid for freedom, but it was futile. I had secured her well, and satin is quite a resilient material. She pleaded for me to stop but I ignored her and pressed on. The juice was running freely from her vagina. It looked so inviting I would not for long be able to resist partaking of her delicious honey.

Her cries were becoming increasingly vociferous. I decided it would be safer to gag her. I didn't want any of my neighbours getting nosey.

I got my soiled panties from the drawer and teased her with them, rubbing them into her face, forcing her to sniff them, especially the gusset. Then I pinched her nose close so that eventually her mouth came open and I rolled the panties into a ball and stuffed her mouth with them. I tied another length of ribbon around her head to keep the gag in place and then I resumed my tickling of her poor defenceless pussy. I was really turned on by her frantic writhing and squirming as I took her to the very limits of madness and orgasm and then when I judged she'd could not take any more I tossed the feather aside and went down on her, my tongue taking over where the feather had left off, only this time I teased and stimulated her with an end in mind. Becky smelled and tasted divine, despite the traces of disinfectant I had applied earlir. Several times I took her to the very edge and then made her wait, but finally I allowed her cum, her juices running freely and soaking my chin. I could hear her muffled, joyous cries of relief as her pelvis arched. I scooped my hands under her sore bottom and pressed her cunt against my mouth and sucked the sweet fluid from her. There was an almighty shudder through her body as her long awaited orgasm consumed her.

She lay panting and red-faced. I let her rest and took my bra off and started kissing her mouth and whispering endearments into her pretty ears. Then when I judged her to be sufficiently recovered I clamped her nipples with two pink plastic clothes pegs. I could see her gasp behind the gag as the pain took hold. "Relax," I told her. "Your body will adjust to the pain in a moment or two and then you'll enjoy it."

When she had come to terms with the pain of pinched nipples I removed the gag.

I took my skirt and panties off so I was just in stockings and suspenders and straddled her, leaning forward from her pelvis so that my breasts tipped enticingly towards her mouth.

"Kiss them, Becky. Thank me for letting you cum."

She took each nipple in turn into her mouth and suckled me. The sensation made me incredibly wet. I smothered her momentarily with my boobs, making her fight for her breath. I don't know why smothering with one's breasts is such a turn-on, but it is.

I then relented and edged further up her body until my bush was tickling her cute little pointed chin. I rubbed myself against her as she fought to turn her face away. But my thighs locked her head and I was able to bring my pussy over her lips and nose. I hovered there, taking the weight on my knees, teasing her. "Smell, me, Becky. Smell your aunt's juicy cunt. I want you to lick me, the same as I did for you. After all, it's only fair, don't you think?"

She struggled briefly again to turn her head away to safety, but I held her face clamped uppermost and gradually lowered myself onto her mouth. "Lick me, Becky. Be a good little girl for your aunt." She fought for breath as I smothered her mouth with my hairy pussy.

"Paahh!" She spat against my pubes. "I can't do that, Aunt Kate. I just can't. Please don't make me."

"Look, you little whore... you'll do as you're told, otherwise I'll pinch your poor bruised nipples some more."

I can be very persuasive when I have to be.

To feel her sweet lips in contact with my wet pussy lips was such a triumph for me, and so delightful. I moved around on her face, grinding my stinking snatch against her lips until I felt her tongue at last penetrate me. I pulled on her hair to control the intensity of her nipping teeth, her caressing lips and her diving tongue and also to keep her at it. I rode her mouth all the way to a tremendous orgasm that virtually jack-knifed my body in half and soaked her pretty face into the bargain.

I slid back down her body and began showering her with wet kisses, her mouth, her breasts, her belly and her gorgeous cunt.

"I love you! I love you, Becky so much. You have made me so happy!"

"Oh Aunt Kate... have I really? Have I really made you happy?

"Oh, yes, sweetheart, happier than I can ever tell you. You will come to me again, won't you? I mean when the vacation is over. You will visit me at my home in the fall?"

"Of course, Aunt Kate. I could't bear to be without you for long."

"How do you feel? Not too sore or hard done by I hope?"

"Just a little tender, but I kind of feel it's the price I had to pay to belong to you."

"And belong to me you shall, sweetheart." And with that I untied her and we made sweet and tender love for an hour before we eventually tore ourselves away from each other, dressed, freshened up and I saw her safely home.

"Remember what I said about keeping yourself covered up for the next few days!" I said, kissing her goodnight and squeezing her hand.

"Of course, Aunt Kate. I'll be careful. I love you so much. Please can we do this again real soon?"

"Of course," I said. "When you're fully recovered I'm sure I can invent some more exciting adventures for us. Perhaps next time I'll introduce you to one of my very special lady friends?"

"What? Why do-?"

"Never mind just now, sweetheart. I'll keep it as a nice surprise for another day. Sleep tight for now and I'll see you tomorrow."

Becky blew me a kiss from the end of the corridor before she went inside her parent's holiday apartment. It had been an eventful day, and a very satisfying one. I wondered what my friend Martha would make of my sweet little niece? I did owe her one hell of a favour after all. But that's another story.

THE END

trevorm
trevorm
277 Followers