Seduction of Britney Spears

Story Info
Massage leads to stripper's dreams cumming true.
1.7k words
4.28
120.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers

My name is Lisa Martin. I am a stripper by trade, though at the time of this story I was out of work. For years, I have had this crush, if you will, on Britney Spears. I never ever thought I would ever get a chance with her until one faithful day.

There was a casting call in the city for back up dancers for some "big name star." It called for all sexy good looking women. And I guess standing close to six feet tall, with long legs, blonde hair, blue eyes, a killer tan, and a 38C cup, I was considered one of the best. I tied out, and they told me they would be in touch Two days later, I got a call. It was the agency that sponsored the casting call. I got the job. When I asked who the big name star was, I fell out of my chair when the woman on the other end of the phone said Britney Spears! I was so excited that I had to get off of the phone....to masturbate!

A week later, it was time to shoot the video. Two days prior, were filled with dance classes. I stood out among the best as the best of them all. I was there for an hour, then she walked in the door. It was Brit. She was as sexy in person, as she was on television. I was I another world, as the dance coordinator introduced us.

"And Ms. Spears, this is one of the best dancers I have ever seen, Lisa Martin. Lisa? Earth to Lisa!"

"What? Oh sorry! Uh, nice to meet you Ms Spears."

"Call me Britney. Nice to meet you to Lisa. I can tell we are going to have a fun time today."

Oh that cheerful attitude! God I wanted her so bad!

After two days of long hours of shooting the video, it was over. I was so mad. I enjoyed have the object of my affection just mere inches away from me. We said good-bye, and Brit hugged me. God a nearly came in my panties when she did that. As I was headed to my apartment, I stopped off at an erotic bookstore. After picking up some lesbian magazines and some books filled with erotic stories to help get me off, I paid for my books and magazines, and headed for home. When I got home, I pulled out my dildo, grabbed my magazines, and came to several electrifying orgasms. I would see the women in the photographs, and imagine that it was me and Brit fucking each other's brains out.

I slept very late into the next morning. I was woke up around eleven o'clock by the phone. It was Britney.

"Hello?"

"Hello Lisa?"

"Britney?"

"Yeah its Britney. Did I wake you?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry. I have something to ask you."

My first thought in my head was: "Oh please ask for sex! Please!"

"Sure. What's up?"

"I'm hiring a new team of back up dancers for my next tour, and I want to know if you will lead it for me?"

I thought for a second: "Getting to work with the sexiest woman alive everynight? As Homer Simpson puts it:"

"Whoo hoo!"

"I take that as a yes?"

"What?"

"You just quoted Homer Simpson's "Whoo hoo!" Does that mean you're in?"

"You betcha."

Britney told me all the information I needed. Luckily, I didn't have to move, the practicing for the tour was in the same place the tryouts were. After two days of practice, we were all worn out. I was hanging out in Britney's little room she had to herself, while she was taking a shower. She came out of the shower wrapped in a blue towel. Damn, it was like she was playing mind games with my emotions, but I knew better.

"That shower helped, but my muscles are so sore."

Britney groaned. Then I blurted out something I was even shocked by.

"I could give you a massage."

Britney's answer shocked me even more.

"Okay, go for it."

Britney laid her towel on the floor, and she laid on it. God, she wasn't shy. There she was laying face down nude on her towel. I was lost in the moment.

"Are you ready?"

"What? Yeah sure."

I had a thought. A dirty thought. "Nah! Its just a friendly massage. It won't go any further.," I said to myself. My overly horny self. I grinned mischievously. I reached in my purse and got some massage oil. I put some oil on Britney's back and started rubbing it on her.

"Mmmm, it smells so sweet."

As I rubbed Brit's back, I was getting so wet. Brit was approving. I couldn't believe that I was in Britney Spears dressing room, she was spread out on a towel, and I was giving her a massage.

"Okay, all done!" I said in relief.

"Your turn!"

"What?"

"Get a towel, an lay on it I'm going to give you a massage."

I laid down a towel, pulled my shirt up, and told Brit I was ready.

"No you're not."

"Why do you say that?"

"If I had to be nude, you have to be nude."

"Okay."

I got nude. Britney "wolf whistled" at me. I blushed. I laid down on the towel, face down. Britney applied some oil, and began rubbing. I thought I was in Heaven. I uncontrollably started moaning. Then I felt some extra weight. Oh my God, Brit was laying on top of me! And she was naked. She was rubbing her oiled, naked body all over me! I was sure I was dreaming. I opened my eyes and turned over. I wasn't dreaming.

"You going to kiss me or what?"

I kissed Britney on the lips. Our tongues danced with each other.

"I knew you wanted me."

"What? How?"

"It shows."

"But your-"

"Straight. I was until that faggot bastard Justin hurt me."

"Did you and he ever..."

"Have sex? Not hardly."

"You mean your still a virgin?"

"For the moment yes. I know you're not, but I don't care. I have wanted you since I laid eyes on you."

"Me too."

We kissed again.

"Brit, lets go to my place, somewhere more private."

"Okay. I'll call my limo.

Brit called her limo driver to meet us at the back of the building. We got in the limo and started making out like teenagers in heat. Soon Brit had me my shirt pulled over my head, and had me pinned down, while she was sucking on my breasts.

We were both nearly naked by the time we got to my apartment. I took Britney by the hand, and lead her towards my bedroom. But she stopped at the bathroom.

"Let's shower first. Okay baby?"

"Are you saying I stink?"

"No I have always wanted to make love in the shower."

"Okay."

Brit pulled me into the bathroom, and into the shower. She turned the water on, and we soaped each other up. Britney got on her knees and soaped my pussy up. She stuck her finger up my snatch and I started moaning. She stood back up and kissed me. I got on my knees to lather her puss up, and I noticed something. Brit had a hairy little beaver.

"That won't do."

"What?"

"I like my girls smooth down here."

Britney moaned, as I grabbed my razor, and shaved the hair off of her pussy. When all the hair was gone, I rammed my tongue up her cunt. I ate her out. She was moaning and screaming so loud. She came all over my face. God she tasted so good. We cleaned each other up, (again) and went to the bedroom. We kissed as I laid Britney down on my bed. I began kissing her neck. I left a huge hickey, marking her as mine. I kissed down to her big luscious breasts. Oh how I had dreamed of this moment. I licked, sucked, and playfully bit at her big long nipples. Brit was going wild, moaning with lust. When I got through with her breasts she looked at me and said:

"Can I do you now?"

"In a minute baby, turn over and stick your ass up in the air."

Britney did, and she was very shocked, when I started ramming my tongue in and out of her ass. As I was tongue fucking her in the ass, she started to finger her pussy, but I kept swatting her hand away. I wanted to make her cum my way. Soon she did over and over again.

"Oops, I did it again!"

I fell off of the bed laughing when she said that. Before I could get up, she pounced on me and kissed me. She went right to my pussy and started sucking on my sweet cunt. Soon, she had me in heaven, sucking on me, ramming her tongue up my love hole, and pinching and twisting my hard nipples. I lost count of how many times she made me cum. Soon, I was back in control. I got up and left the room. I returned with a big eight inch dildo strapped around my waist.

"Do you know what this is for?"

"Uh huh."

"Ask for it."

"Please fuck me Lisa. Take my virginity with your big dick."

"Suck on it first."

Brit sucked on my dildo, until it was nice and wet.

"Now get on the bed and spread your legs."

Britney laid on the bed spread eagle. I got on the bed and inserted the dildo slowly in her snatch. She moaned. I slowly started fucking her. Very soon we heard a pop. Her virginity was mine. I kissed her on the lips and rolled over. She was on top, and the dildo was still in her.

"Ride my dick baby."

Britney squealed in delight as she started bouncing up and down on my dick. I was doing my part shoving my phallus deep in her hole. I was playing with her tits, when the orgasm hit her. She was going insane with pleasure. She later told me that she never orgasmed like that before. We laid in bed together sucking the her juices off of the dildo.

"Lisa. I love you."

"I love you too Brit. I have an idea......"

To be continued...

comments are appreciated

leanne2k
leanne2k
170 Followers