Seduction of Deputy Jane Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane looked up, giving her a sly smile, and said, "you two lovebirds really made it out big time last night. The noises you made could probably be heard a mile away."

"I fucked Mat until he was spent last night. He's still recovering this morning. That poor man... you know he's not as young as he used to be!" That started both of them giggling and quickly turned into stomach wrenching laughter. She gazed at Jane through glazed eyes and saw Jane holding her stomach, still laughing. Their eyes were filled with tears from excessive laughter.

Grace spoke sweetly, "my dear, you looked stressed out. You want Mat to massage you today?"

Getting a hold of her self, Jane gazed at her mother-in-law and answered with trepidation, "so long as you are also there, I'm OK. I don't want you to think we did something wrong."

"I tell you what. When Mat recovers afterwards, I'll ask him whether he still has the strength to massage you." Grace giggled.

They went about cleaning the house after that.

It was two hours later, at about 10am that Mat came down. He was wearing a T-shirt and track pants. His hair uncombed. He had planned to stroll to the nearby park, hoping to catch glimpses of pretty young girls jogging.

Grace asked him, "Jane needs de-stressing with a good massage. How about it?"

This was even better than his intended activity. Most probably, this was it! The best opportunity for getting into his daughter-in-law's pants!

"OK... no problem. After this breakfast, I'll take my bath. Then I'll go to your room for your massage. You may want to wear the pink silk robe," Mat spoke to Jane in a normal voice, as though massaging was his daily chore.

Without thinking any further, Jane went to her room and took a quick shower. After putting on a strapless red half-bra and a matching red panty, she covered herself with the pink silk robe she bought the day before. Feeling nervous that she might end up like the last time, she waited in her room with anxiety. However, the naughty part of her actually looked forward to his relaxing massage.

Mat gulped down his breakfast. He ran into the bathroom, fished out a round medicine container and popped into his mouth a 50mg 'Blue Diamond'; hastily swallowing it with water. After a quick shower, he put on his T-shirt and jogging shorts without any underwear.

A smiling Grace, still in her bath robe, came into Jane's room first and stood beside the door frame. Mat followed her into the room and sat on his knees in the middle of the big bed. He cleverly covered his hardon with a towel. He asked her to kneel with her back towards him, her feet between his thighs, her hands spread on his lap.

Following his instructions, her fingers accidentally touched his manhood but she made no attempt to pull away. She felt his hardness but kept her awareness to herself.

He asked her to lean her head back and she followed his instruction. Her hair and body fell on his chest. She smelled very fresh; the perfume of her soap still lingered on her body. It excited him even more!

Mat began to rub the spine between her shoulder blades. After spending some time there, he rubbed her shoulders. Her robe started to part, letting him see the globes of her breasts above her half-bra.

She made no attempt to cover herself.

His hands rubbed the naked flesh of her neck up to her head.

She moaned her satisfaction.

"Are you ready for my knee push?" Mat asked Jane.

"Yes please," Jane replied and she held her hands behind her head. She remembered the previous massage.

Mat placed his knee at her back above her buttocks, held her arms and slowly pulled her over him.

Her body was now pivoted on his knees, her robe below her waist split wide open and was held together at her navel by the rope around her waist. Her head was on his chest. She straightened her legs and opened wide, exposing her naked legs and panty to Grace. Her arms now wide open as her hand lay passively on the bed. Feeling vulnerable, she became even more sexually aroused.

Mat held her slim waist and his knees slowly moved her body in small circles. His knee on her back firmly massaged her.

Jane relaxed her body, enjoying the reflexology. She couldn't help but moan softly. It felt good!

Mat unfastened her robe. It now hung on his knees and her arms, exposing her body. Only her red bra and panty covered her body.

She made no attempt to stop him! The cool air surrounding her body felt refreshing!

"May I release your bra because it's poking my chest? You can hold onto them with your hands if you want to," Mat whispered softly into Jane's ear.

"OK," was the only word she could utter! It sounded horsed. Her throat was dry and she swallowed her saliva. Her heart began to beat faster. She deliberated within whether she should allow him to advance to the next stage.

Mat unsnapped her bra from behind and let the ends fall on his side. Since she was only in her second month of pregnancy, her tummy still looked relatively flat and firm. Mat rubbed her tummy very softly in a circular manner.

Jane moaned her approval. Her panty was getting wetter by the minute.

Mat began rubbing her tummy and rib-cage up and down, ending just below her breasts. His massage made her even hornier. Her luscious nipples pointed upwards firmly, waiting eagerly for his touch.

Jane expected him to grope her breasts. No, she WANTED him to do just that, but his hands just wouldn't go up any further. She needed his firm hands on her breasts, satisfying the tingling feeling in her nipples. Her body began to squirm over his, urging him on, tacitly begging him to take her.

Jane couldn't stand his teasing any longer. Grabbing his hands, she pulled them to her soft breasts, pushing the bra away in the process. She moaned her delight when his warm hands cupped her breasts.

Mat softly kneaded her breast. His fingers traced circles around her nipples avoiding the tips, making her nipples protrude firmly. They begged to be touched.

Jane's breathing began to quicken and her legs started to wiggle on their own.

Mat pulled his knees towards him and spread his legs wide, allowing her body to land on top of his. Jane's robe divided their heaving bodies. He then clamped her legs from below with his own.

Jane could feel his hardness pressing against the crevice between her buttocks. Her body was on fire.

Mat removed his hands from her breasts and held hers. "Spread your hands wide and rub your belly where your baby is growing."

Mat's hands showed her how to move in a circular manner. When Jane did the movements correctly, his hands returned to slowly caress her breasts again, making them firmer. His fingers tenderly pinched and twiddled her aching nipples, making her issue a moan of joy.

Jane's breathing quickened and began to whimper. Her hands moved towards her pubic area. Her legs tried to part, but, Mat had clamped her legs together with his. She desperately needed to rub her aroused clit but was prevented from reaching her objective.

Grace noticed Jane's predicament. She came forward to Jane and whispered sweetly into her ear, "May I remove your panties? You can play with your pussy while he massages you. Your robe is still between Mat and you."

"Yes..." Jane uttered. She needed to satisfy the cravings between her legs. Her shyness and resistance had disappeared. She ached for release!

Grace hooked her fingers at the side of her panties. Mat released Jane's legs. She lifted her body to allow her panties to slide down. It was quickly removed from her feet. Feeling kinky, Grace brought it up to her nose, inhaling her wetness. She liked Jane's sweet odour!

Mat positioned his legs below hers, hooked his feet at her ankles and spread her legs wide apart.

Jane felt the cool air brushing her watery cunt. Her fingers quickly reached for her aroused clit and puffy wet pussy lips. Unashamedly, she moaned her pleasure as she rapidly traced up and down the line of her slit, trying to bring herself to the apex of her bliss.

Grace crawled up to Jane's ear and whispered, "Poor Mat is very uncomfortable below you. He is so horny. Can I suck his cock while you play with yourself?"

"Yes... help yourself!" Jane uttered. Her mind clouded with lust. It didn't register in her mind that Mat's cock would be free. All she wanted right now was to satisfy the hunger between her legs. Her female juices coated her fingers copiously as she played with her pussy lips.

Grace crawled backwards and positioned her body between Jane's legs. She pushed Jane's robe up to her back, hooked Mat's short pants and firmly pulled it away from him.

Mat helped by lifting his body. His manhood sprang out, briefly touching Jane's naked thighs.

Jane felt his hard and warm meat tap her, tacitly telling her that his cock was available. Her fingers automatically searched for it but Grace grabbed it first. Frustrated, Jane returned to stroke her wet pussy. In her lust induced mind, she wanted his cock!

Grace's mouth enveloped his manhood and Jane could hear Mat groan his pleasure. Knowing that another woman was sucking a man's cock beneath her escalated her sensual intensity. She could feel Mat grinding his body against her back, letting her know that he was enjoying his wife's mouth.

Mat slid Jane's robe from her arms and with a sudden hard pull, removed it from their bodies.

Jane now lay naked over his warm body. Only his T-shirt was between them.

Their squirming and grinding at each other increased in ferocity.

Grace slaved over Mat's hard rod with her tongue and lips. Her loud sucking noises only made Jane hornier.

Mat moaned, "Oh god! If you keep it up, I'm going to come."

Grace slipped her mouth off his rod and rubbed his big mushroom head against Jane's slit. Jane's fingers instinctively caught hold of his cockhead and started to pull it towards her inflamed cunt. Jane flexed her hips, rubbing his cockhead against her slippery wet slit. Jane was possessed by lust!

With Mat moaning, his hands caressing her breasts and the hot rod next to her pussy, she felt extremely aroused. Mat's and Grace's teasing was really getting to her. Jane tried to capture his rod with her pussy but Grace held her off by pulling Mat's cock away and sucking on it, once again making Mat groan with pleasure.

Again, Jane was frustrated by Grace's action. Would she be so desperate to beg her? Her eyes looked fiercely at Grace. She wanted her share of cock!

Mat started to squirm under Jane's body. 'What is Grace doing? I need to fuck my beautiful young daughter-in-law.' Silently, he begged his wife to let his cock slip into his daughter-in-law's hot pussy.

Grace knew her husband wanted to fuck their daughter-in-law from the day they met. But, she wanted him to agonize first before she would allow him the pleasure. She knew he was mentally fucking Jane when Mat fucked her, accidentally moaning Jane's name instead on some occasion, when he orgasmed. Payback time! It's now a two-way tussle?between Jane and Grace for Mat's cock.

Jane was so sexually aroused that she needed a cock, any cock even if it was not her husband's. It didn't matter if the wife of the man, whose hardness she so desperately wanted, was lying next to her. She needed satisfaction and she wanted it now!

"Grace... please put his cock inside me. I REALLY need it. PLEASE..." Jane begged.

Grace gazed at her face and saw feral lust. Grace relented and took Jane's fingers and let Jane guide Mat's cock into her hungry wet pussy.

"Oh gawd! It feels so...so good...!" Jane moaned with pleasure as Mat's cock wormed its way inside her hot sleek pussy. Her body arched up to take more of his cock. She rocked her body on his manhood, allowing his cockhead to rub her G-spot.

Grace helped her by rubbing Jane's aroused clit firmly and vigorously. It was only a matter of time before Jane reached the apex!

Mat thrust his cock as deep as he could but his movements were limited under the circumstance. Only Jane could control the fucking and she couldn't maintain it for long. She was on her way to heaven!

Grace attacked her hard knob relentlessly.

Jane's movements became erratic. Her stomach muscles tightened, her toes curled and her fingers gripped the bed sheets firmly. A groan that started deep in her throat bust out, filling the room with her scream of ecstasy. Her orgasm was so explosive that her body lifted up; disconnecting from his manhood. She spasmed hard and spurted all of her love juice onto Grace's face and hair. Jane shuddered a few times, and each time, she rewarded Grace with her cum.

Mat let Jane's tremors recede before he pushed her on her side.

She was panting hard.

He reinserted his cock as he lifted one of her legs over his hips. His hands gripped her waist and he slowly fucked her.

Jane felt another orgasm coming again and like a wild woman, she humped him back urgently. His cock was rubbing all the right places. She uttered, "Faster... harder... give me all you have!"

Mat picked up his pace, thrusting rapidly into her, his own orgasm approaching fast. He could feel her body recoil from his attack. The room was filled with the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. The sex aroma was thick!

With great reluctance, Mat pulled away suddenly and knelt beside her. Panting hard, he stared at the lustful face of his daughter-in-law. He so much wanted to shove his cock deep into her again, but, he wanted her to beg him.

Jane felt emptiness in her pussy and she groaned, "No... Don't stop. Put it back inside. I want you to come in my pussy! Please..." She wanted to make his pleasure complete.

Mat grinned and positioned his body between her wide spread legs.

Jane looked hungrily at his massive manhood approaching her cunt. She envisaged his invasion again and closed her eyes; waiting impatiently. She moaned with joy when his cock finally plunged deep inside her body once more. Preparing for his speedy stabbing, she spread her legs even wider and her hands gripped the bed sheets even tighter.

"Fuck me Mat, fuck me hard!" She begged.

"You want Daddy to fuck you hard?" He shoved his engorged cock into her as deep as possible. He felt her pussy clamping tightly around it.

"Yes Daddy. Fill me up!" She decided to play his game. Her pussy was on fire! She needed him to fuck her hard! It didn't matter to her what game he wanted her to play. Cock was all she wanted for now!

The sight of her voluptuous body opening up for him only made Mat lust for her even more. He held her waist and rapidly thrust his manhood at a blistering pace.

She whimpered at his rapid assault. Her body was squirming beneath him. Her fingers clutched the bed sheets even tighter. Her legs begged him to finish his job, all the while moving together with his humping.

Unable to endure any longer, he tensed up and shot burst after burst of hot semen into her tight watery pussy.

"Argghhhh... Jane... This is for you..." Mat groaned. He pressed his body down on hers and held her tightly as he shuddered and pumped her womb full with his semen.

"Yes Daddy... Yes... Give it to me... Aaarrrggghhhh..." Jane's pussy clamped on his manhood, her body shuddered with her own orgasm the moment she felt his hot cum inundated her womb. Jane's pussy began its contractions around his cock.

Mat thrust deep into her and released another load.

Jane's legs and arms locked around his body, not wanting him to escape, while she milked him for more.

Mat thrust one more time and spurted another load inside her body while his body tensed up again. He hugged her tightly as he pushed more cock into her battered pussy.

He was panting hard as the last wave of ecstasy coursed through his body. He spasmed one last time and began to wind down.

"I love you Jane. I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you," Mat whispered softly into Jane's ear.

Jane pulled his head and kissed him softly. In between gasps and kisses, she shamelessly answered, "Yes... I know!"

They broke off the kiss. His cock sloppily disengaged from her pussy and they both lay panting, trying to catch their breath. A layer of sweat covered their bodies and made their bodies glow with bliss.

Grace smiled at both of them. She saw her husband's cum oozing out from Jane's dilated slit. Her wicked side took over!

"Oh... Sweet girl! I wanted his cum. Now I have to suck it from you."

Without waiting for Jane's approval, Grace greedily licked and sucked Jane's pussy for her husband's cum.

This was the first time Jane felt a woman's lips on her body. It felt kinky and sensual at the same time. Without thinking, Jane lifting her body on her shoulders, her feet planted firmly on the bed, and pushed her cunt hard against Grace's mouth. Her hands held Grace's head as her body started to squirm with her ministrations.

Grace lifted Jane's body up by placing her hands below her buttocks, partially supporting Jane's body weight. She ferociously attacked Jane's cunt!

Her first encounter with another woman quickly made Jane reward Grace with a big round of her nectar and Grace greedily lapped it all up.

Grace licked her lips and stood. She saw Jane glowing from the aftermath of her orgasm. Jane was lying flat on her back, arms and legs spread wide, chest panting, head askew, eyes half closed and her red hair dishevelled; a picture of a woman really fulfilled! Grace grinned from ear to ear.

As Jane drifted off to sleep, with a contented smile on her face, she knew her husband and his parents will take care of all her sexual needs.

~*~

These editors, Ari425, Lady K, Princess and CountryGurl edited the earlier version of this story.

If you liked this story, I would appreciate your generous vote.

I welcome any suggestions and ideas from you for the continuation of this story.

12