Seduction of Krissy

Story Info
Jogging with a friend turns to more.
1.6k words
3.78
32.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to Literorica. Feedback would be appreciated so I can improve. With good feedback I'll contine the story. Thanks and enjoy ;)

*

"So you want to meet at the park to go running at 7?" I ask you on the phone.

"Sure, see you there." You say and hang up.

Throughout the day I have so many inappropriate thoughts about you. I have to run to train for my race but running with you is an extra treat. Running with a girl so beautiful is definitely a little extra motivation for my cause.

I arrive at the school early, eager to see you again. This has been all I've able to think about all day. You pull up in your mom's car. You are wearing some really short little running shorts and a tank top with your black sports bra showing a little. I can't help but take as many glances as possible without getting caught, though I doubt you are ignoring my glances.

We start to stretch out on the lawn which again gives me some amazing views at your perfect body. As you stretch out I try to catch a glimpse or your cleavage or your perfect ass when you bend over to stretch your hamstrings. I fight the urge to stare more in fear you'll catch me, and I continue stretching before our run. Run will be a few miles of heaven running with you.

We start going around the field, it's already late and the sun is making its way down for the night. A few laps go by and I try to keep up with you though the thought of running slightly behind gives a much better view. Feelings that I have for you go through my head and my stomach. Butterflies keep my mind occupied towards the end of the run. "Why can't I just tell you how I feel? Why can't I make a move?" I think to myself.

I start to tire down on the last lap. We are only slightly into that final lap and I have to take a break. The playground is there so I beg you to take a break and sit on the swings to catch my breath. As we walk closer to the swings, I make my move. I wrap my arms around you and press my lips to yours. With such a surprise you don't know what to do. The kiss is long, my tongue massages yours and my hands pull us closer as I press against your lower back. The kiss breaks, and the look on your face only assures me that you enjoyed it and want more. I kiss you again and run my fingers up through your hair. As my hands move down your back and press our bodies closer together, I kiss your neck. The slight taste of your sweat only turns me on more as I bite your neck, causing your back to arch just a tiny bit more into me.

As I push you closer to the swing, I sit you down you pull your shirt off over your head. I leave your sports bra on and start at your neck and kiss down your chest. You rock on the swing so I reach behind your back to steady you as I kiss closer to your breasts. I pull you into me as my mouth bites through the cotton fabric to your nipple. A moan escapes your mouth as I lick my fingers and push my hand under the bra to rub your other breast. My wet fingers touch the skin of your breast as it moves across your chest towards your other nipple. Then my finger and thumb softly pinch it as your other nipple continues to experience the soft scraping of my teeth and the bra fabric.

Your breathing starts to get deeps as my mouth kisses down your stomach. You get up from your seat on the swing, and I pull your shorts down revealing your cute little panties. My hand is drawn to them as I start to rub your pussy through your panties. I can feel how wet they already are. My fingers trace your lips through the panties, up and down, as I get on my knees and start to kiss the insides of your thighs. I kiss further up your leg, getting closer and closer to your to pussy. I can smell the sweet scent of your sex as I pull your panties to the side and move my face closer.

With one pass of my flat tongue, I lick from the bottom of your pussy all the way to your clit. I kiss my way back down, sucking your lips in my mouth, covering every part of your labia. Then I shove my tongue as far into you as I can. My hands reach around the swing and grab your ass to pull you closer to me. Your hands grab onto the chains of the swing and your head flies back as you let out an unexpectedly loud moan. My tongue pushes inside you, massaging your g-spot. You taste so good as my face is fully pressed into you, getting your juices around my mouth.

I pull my tongue out of your and lick my way back up to your clit. You put your legs over my shoulders and pull yourself into me as your start to fuck my face. I push my fingers deep inside your wet hole and use your juices to get your nipples wet. They are still hard from the earlier attention I gave them. My tongue continues its assault on your clit, licking up and down, side to side, and swirling around it. Two of my fingers find their way back inside you as they fuck your pussy while my tongue and mouth continue to lick and suck your clit. With my fingers inside you and my mouth on your clit, your orgasm starts to build. As your moaning gets faster, my moaning starts to increase sending small vibrations from your clit through your body. Your back arches, your legs around my shoulders wrap around my back and grip tighter, your toes curl, and you grip onto the chain of the swing as hard as you can. Your body shakes as the orgasm spread through you, and the swing shakes with you. My mouth grips on your clit and your pussy squeezes my fingers as they continue to fuck you g-spot.

As you come down from your orgasm, I continue to slowly finger you and softly kiss down your pussy. I softly suck your lips with each kiss. Your breathing slows down and you look down at me with lust. You whisper that you want me inside you. The moon is the only light we have in the park and I can't help but sit in amazement by your beauty as the moon shines off your body. You look absolutely amazing sitting in the swing in just the sports bra and panties.

I dig the sand out from under us just enough to put me at the right height and pull off my shorts. My dick is rock hard and I position myself closer to you. I take the head of my cock and rub it up and down your pussy. My penis pushed through the folds of your vagina and my head rubs on your clit. Then slowly I push myself inside you. Your pussy is so tight as it stretches around my cock. Your hot wetness meets the warmth of my penis as inch after inch penetrates you. After it pushes all the way into you I slowly pull out and push back into you a little faster. Our lips meet again as I thrust into you faster and harder. Our moans are muffled into each other's mouths. Your legs wrap around me and I wrap my arms around your back to pull myself closer and deeper into you. The swing sways more as you hold onto the chains and I thrust harder into you. My dick swells a little more in your tight pussy.

My dick shoves in and out at of you as our bodies slap together. Then I pull out of you and pull you to your feet. You take your panties off and throw them into the sand. I put one of my legs over the swing, sit down sideways, and pull one of your legs through with me. You grab my cock and guide it into you and sit down on it. You feel the cold chain in your back as the pleasure goes through you. You bounce up and down on my cock as we hold onto each other and the swing rocks us back in forth. The squeaking of the chain on the swing mixes with both of our moaning. Our breathing gets heavier as we both approach orgasm. My dick swells even bigger inside you as I get closer to shooting my load. I take your nipple in my mouth and suck it hard. This sends you over the edge and your body starts shake and your breathing becomes uneven. Your excitement sets me off and spurt after spurt of my hot sperm shoots deep inside you. Your pussy contracts and feels like it's milking my cock. Then we each collapse, holding each other as my dick is still inside you and starts to soften.

You get off of me and we both get off the swing. We each grab are clothes and get dressed in the moonlight. We start to walk back to our cars, both quiet about what had just happened. I break the silence by saying, "Well, that was a fun jog." We both let out a quiet uneasy laugh as we each realize out unexpressed feelings for each other just blossomed into something unknown. I give you a passionate kiss goodnight and we each go our separate ways, unsure what this incident might lead to.