Seduction of Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you come in and join us, I know you're out there playing with your tits so you might as well," said Ginger to my mum.

I stopped licking Ginger and looked back over my shoulder at mum standing there with her mouth open. Ginger and I got up and walked naked out to mum and took her by the hand and pulled her into the room. I stood behind mum and stroked her shoulders and back while Ginger took mum's hand and placed it on her boob.

I whispered into mum's ear, "Mum, would you show me how you do it? Show me how to eat Ginger's pussy."

Mum turned her head and looked at me with surprise in her eyes, then after the shock passed, she turned back to Ginger, her hand still on her boob. She bent down to her breast and flicked her nipple with her tongue a couple times, then pulled it into her mouth, sucking her nipple.

Ginger moaned faintly and held mum's head to her breast. Backing up, Ginger lead mum to the edge of the bed. She brought mum down to lay with her still sucking on her nipple and holding the other breast in her hand.

Once laying down, Ginger pulled mum off her boob and scooted up the bed so her pussy was near mum's face. Mum looked at her pussy, then up at Ginger and over to me, looking for permission maybe. I nodded my head, yes. Ginger parted her legs and mum moved in to lick Ginger's pussy.

I watched in utter fascination as mum started licking Ginger's wet pussy, as I had been doing only minutes before. I was so turned on by the sight of my own mother licking one of my best friends that my hand went to my own wet slit without even thinking.

As mum was enjoying herself, sucking on Ginger's clit and pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy, I continued stroking mum's back, then lower over her hip and thigh. Soon I was under her shirt, caressing her skin on her back, pulling her shirt higher. Mum broke away from Ginger long enough for me to pull the shirt over her head. I kissed my mum's back while I unclasped her bra and took it off her. She was naked from the waist up now. I slid my hands under her to touch her breasts that were hanging below her. I pinched her nipples that were already hard points. Mum moaned into Ginger's cunt.

Ginger was really enjoying having mum eat her pussy as well as watching me slowly undressing and caressing my mum. She gave me looks of encouragement between moans. She stroked my mother's hair and face as her hips started their involuntary undulations against mum's face.

I reached around mum's waist and undid her pants and pulled them down over her ample hips, down her thighs. Mum lifted one leg at a time to help me remove her pants. Now only in her panties, I took a long look at my mother's shape. She was truly beautiful. Her shape was more Rubenesque than she was in the video, but still great proportions and tone.

Mum's panties were soaked with moisture from her arousal to the point I could almost see right through them to her pussy. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and pulled them too off her hips and down her thighs. Her pussy was so wet they clung there a moment longer, letting go with a snap. Down and off along with her pants. Mum was now naked too, as Ginger and me.

I slowly passed my hands over her body, almost shaking with desire and excitement over having my naked mum here with us. Starting at her back and down her bum, over her butt crack, down her thighs and calfs. I stopped at her feet and massaged them a little and worked my way back up massaging and kissing her feet, calves, thighs and ass.

When I got to her ass, I paused, looking into her butt crack as she bent over Ginger's pussy. I ran my fingers gently along her crack, touching her asshole, tracing all the way down to her wet pussy. Mum was startled when I touched her there and looked back at me over her shoulder. She was about to say something to me, but Ginger pulled her face back to her pussy. Mum returned to her task of making Ginger cum.

I continued to run my fingers over mum's pussy and asshole making her squirm and moan into Ginger's pussy. I leant over and could smell her arousal, different than the others, but delightful. I reached with my tongue as low as I could in order to lick her pussy. This brought my nose right into her asshole. Mum groaned with pleasure at having me touch both spots at the same time. Her excitement only fuelled my own and my pussy was literally dripping down my inner thighs.

Ginger by this time was ready to cum. She was bucking up and down against mum's face. Mum's ass backed into my face with every thrust from Ginger.

"Oh, fuck Jody, your mum is eating my pussy so good she's making me cum! Ah, fuck yes!" Ginger cried out as she came on my mum's face, squirting down her neck and chest. That pushed mum over the edge too and she came, pushing back hard against my mouth and nose. I could feel her pussy clamp down on my tongue and my nose almost buried in her asshole.

After a few moments when we were able to move, we all cuddled together in my bed trying to catch our breath.

"Damn, I'm the only one of the four of us that hasn't squirted yet!" I complained.

"Well, I think I may be able to help you with that, Jody my sweet," said mum.

Since I still hadn't cum yet, mum spun around on the bed so her face was right next to my pussy and hers was in my face again. "Get on your hands and knees and straddle my face, Jody," said mum.

I did as I was told and felt my mum's tongue slipping up and down my slit. As she licked my pussy with her tongue she slid two fingers into my cunt and started making little movements on, what I learned later, was my 'G' spot. It felt so good I couldn't help but moan.

Ginger knelt beside us, playing with my tits and pinching my nipples. She got down and licked and sucked my nipples too. I was beside myself with lust and joy at having mum eating my cunt and Ginger helping her to get me off. I leant over and kissed my mum's pussy, taking in the scent of her cum that was drying on her inner thighs. I was starting to feel that tightness starting and new I was moments away from what would be an awesome orgasm.

I continued to kiss and lick at mum's pussy while she licked and sucked on my clit and pressed on my 'G' spot. Ginger continued to work on my boobs while snaking a hand around and squeezing my ass. She ran her fingers up my butt crack to my asshole, drawing lube from my wet pussy. As my breathing became faster and erratic, Ginger knew I was close.

"Oh my god, mum I'm going to cum! Ahh, don't stop," I cried just as Ginger pressed her finger into my asshole and pulled on my nipple.

I screamed into my mum's pussy, "Ahh, fuck fuck fuck!" as I gushed all over my mother's face and chest.

"Wow, that's the second load of girl cum all over me today!" exclaimed mum.

Ginger and I both laughed at that and gave mum hugs and kisses while we fondled each other's boobs and asses. We were all wet and slippery with sweat and cum. "I do believe we need a shower," I said.

"One down and one to go," I thought to myself.

"Mum, would you help me get dad to join us?" I asked hesitantly.

Mum smiled and said, "Are you saying you want your dad to take your virginity?"

"Technically, yes, but figuratively us girls took each other's virginity with the Impaler already," I said.

"The Impaler?" mum questioned.

"Yes, it's a strap-on cock that we use during our sleepovers, mum. I'll have to show you sometime," I said.

"Well, I don't think getting your father to join us will be a problem, sweetie. You just leave it to me and I'll set it up."

"Um, can I come too?" asked Ginger.

"Yes, Ginger, I would love it if you were there to watch me get fucked by my dad,"

"It will be fun for all of us," mum said with a smile.

"Shower time!" Ginger yelled and we headed to the bathroom.

(to be continued)

12