Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 03

Story Info
Monjo keep on surprising her with his skills.
3k words
4.15
59.3k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers

(This is a continuation of my last two stories about Tamanna and Monoj. Readers may read the earlier stories to get better idea of the whole situation.)

......................

When Monoj woke up, he found himself lying on the bed all alone. He looked around for Tamanna, but didn't see her. Then he heard the noises, coming from the bathroom. Tamanna was taking her bath. Monoj got up from the bed, and put on his clothes, lying on the floor. Then he walked up to the bathroom, and knocked the door.

"Tamanna, I'm going to my room for bath. Should I order breakfast for you?"

"Ok."

"Fine, then I will see you at the restaurant."

Then, Monoj left for his room. Tamanna was relieved to know that he left her room. Actually, she didn't want to face him in her bathrobe. Who knows, he may try to have a go on her again, seeing her in that sexy robe. Tamanna just wanted to forget the whole incident. She needed to focus on her project, rather than thinking about the obscene encounter, she had with Monoj. She stood under the shower, as the cold water run down her body, cleaning up the mess, created by Monoj's big dick. His thick long dick.

Again, the image of his enormous cock flashed in her mind. Her hands moved to her pussy, remembering how his huge dick filled her pussy up to its limits. She could still feel some soreness in her petite pussy, from the hard fucking of his meaty cock. She thought how different it was from her husband's average size cock. Monoj's cock had not only stretched her pussy real wide, but also had invaded the most unexplored depth of her pussy, where her husband's dick could never reach. She also recalled the images, how her tiny ass hole was violated by his massive cock. Her ass was still burning due to the hard fucking she had received from his thick organ. She thought she doesn't have to worry about the problem of constipation anymore, as Monoj's fat cock had stretched her ass hole real wide. She touched her burning ass hole, amazed at how he had managed to push his thick cock buried deep into that tiny hole. She was a bit surprised at her own ability, to be able to accommodate his enormous organ in her ass on her very first try.

The elaborate and illicit thought of his huge cock, awakened her desire again. She inserted her finger into her wet pussy, and began to masturbate herself, thinking about Monoj's thick long cock. With one hand she was fingering her pussy, and with the other, she was playing with her clit. She rested her back on the bathroom wall, as her legs were getting weak of her growing excitement. Soon she had to slide down, and sate on the floor with her legs spread wide, as she increased her speed of fingering her own pussy, thinking about his big large cock. Then, she had another crushing orgasm.

Tamanna was so lost playing with pussy that, she didn't know it's more than half an hour, since she was in the bathroom. Meanwhile, Monoj had his bath, and came to her room. He sat on the sofa, and waited for her to come out from the bathroom. Tamanna, on the other hand, didn't know this. She hurriedly dried her body, lazily put her bathrobe on, and opened the door. Then she shocked to see him sitting in her room. Tamanna was so dumbfound that, she forget to tie her robe, which exposed her frontal for his pleasure. Monoj looked her naked frontal, fresh from the bath, and gave her a smile.

"Sorry, I thought you are ready." Monoj said to her. Tamanna, gathered her composer, and tied her bathrobe.

"I'll, if you give me some time." Tamanna replied.

"Sure, why not."

Then Monoj got up from the sofa. Tamanna came out of the bathroom, thinking he will go out from the room. But Monoj was not leaving. The sight of her fresh naked body had made his cock hard again. He thought, why not a quick session, just before starting a long day.

Tamanna put her luggage bag on the bed and opened it to search for her dress. She was not looking at Monoj, who has now moved behind her. Suddenly, Tamanna heard a sound of zipper pulling, and she turned around to see Monoj had his fly open, and had his thick cock, hard as a rock, was out in the open.

"What are you doing?" Tamanna asked him with horror.

But instead of replying her anything, Monoj hold her arms in his strong hands, and pushed her back. Tamanna could not keep up her balance, and she fell back on the bed helplessly. The sudden jolt has opened the lose tie of her robe, and the garment opened up, exposing her naked frontal body for his advantage.

Monoj took a quick glance of her naked pussy and boobs, fresh from her bath. Then he holds her legs around her knees, and pulled her body, until her ass was hanging at the edge of the bed. Tamanna watched him helplessly, as he spread her legs, moved between them, and placed his bulbous head at her wet slit. Tamanna was so shell-shocked by his swift action, that she could do nothing but laid there, feeling his cock head pocking at her pussy. Then she felt his broad cock head spreading her wet pussy lips, as Monoj pushed his monster again into her tight pussy. The bulbous head stretched her damp pussy walls again, and plunged deeper into her wet hole.

"Auuunngghhh." Tamanna groaned out loud, as his thick cock slide into her still tight pussy. Monoj keep on shoving his thick cock into her, till his head touched her cervix again. Then he pulls out a bit, and pushed in again. After few slow strokes, he settled into a rhythm, and started to pound her pussy forcefully. The new position was also helping him to fuck her pussy deeper than ever. He holds her legs and placed them on his shoulder. Then he hold her waist with his both hands, and began to ram his thick cock meat fast into her petite pussy hole. The bed was making cracking sound, as he keep on pounding her with great force.

"Aaahhhh, aaahhhh." Tamanna was screaming and gasping, as he kept banging her pussy with great force.

"Aaahhhh, aaahhhh."

Suddenly, Tamanna's cell started ringing. Monoj stopped his fucking, as she picked up the phone, lying on the bed. It's her husband's call. She showed the cell to Monoj, and pleaded him to stop. But Monoj had other thing in his mind.

"Pick up the call." Monoj asked her. Tamanna looked at him confused.

"Go on, answer him. And put it on loudspeaker." Monoj asked her again. Seeing no respite from him, Tamanna tried to be as cum as possible, switch the phone to loudspeaker mode, and pressed the answer button.

"Hello, Ravi, good morning."

"Good morning JANU. Sorry for last night. I shouldn't have talk to you like that. Actually I was tired, and wanted to see you very much."

"It's ok." Tamanna replies in short, as she found it difficult to remain cum, as Monoj, slowly grinded his pelvis on her pussy, rotating his thick cock in her tight pussy.

"And sorry again, that I didn't call you back again. I wanted to, but I thought maybe you should call first."

''Yes you should, you moron,'' Tamanna thought. If he had made that call, she doesn't have to answer his call, lying on her back, with Monoj's thick cock buried deep in her pussy.

"Ya, maybe I should. But I was also upset." Tamanna replied fast.

"Never mind. So what are you doing now?" Ravi asked her.

"Nothing, just getting ready for the day's work." Tamanna hardly able to control her voice now. She could feel her voice trembling, as the sensation of Monoj's thick cock grinding her tight pussy was getting too much for her to control.

"What happen JANU? Why are you sounding different?" Ravi asked again. Monoj looked into her eyes as he kept on grinding her pussy with his cock, in a slow steady rhythm. He had a devilish smile, as he watched her struggling to control her voice.

"Nothing, just hurrying up, so I don't get let." Tamanna replied, looking right into Monoj's eyes. Then Monoj gave a hard jab at her pussy, pushing his cock deeper, hitting her cervix.

"Auuucchh." Tamanna couldn't stop the scream.

"What happen honey?" Ravi asked worriedly.

"Oh, the tea cup. It's so hot." Tamanna replied, looking at Monoj with angry eyes. She pleaded him with her hands, but Monoj gave her a smile, and slowly pulled out the cock, only to push it back again with force. Tamanna bite her lips, to prevent herself from screaming again.

"I told you not be do things in rush. See, now you hurt yourself. Is it too much? Do you have some burnol?" Ravi kept on asking her. But Tamanna couldn't reply as Monoj was repeatedly ramming her pussy with hard and fast stroke. She left the phone on bed, and grasped the bed sheet, to control her screams.

"Hello, hello, are you there JANU? What happen? Hello, Tamanna, are you still there?" Ravi asked worriedly, as he didn't heard her voice for a long time. Tamanna looked at Monoj, pleaded him with her eyes. But Monoj fixed his eyes on her, and kept on ramming her pussy with his big dick.

"Hello, Tamanna, are you listening?" Ravi asked again.

"Yes, I can hear you." Tamanna replied hastily, as she had to control herself from screaming. The fact that, her pussy was rammed by somebody else cock, while she was talking to her husband, who didn't have any clue, made her even more exited. The heat of the situation got into her, and she could feel her own orgasm building in her.

"Why are you huffing so much?" Ravi asked again.

"Stairs dear, stairs. Ok I'll call back later, bye." Tamanna somehow finished the sentence, and cut the call. She now wholeheartedly wanted to enjoy Monoj's poundings on her tight pussy. She looked right into his eyes, and began to push up her pelvis to meet his powerful thrusts. She lowered her legs from his shoulder, and wrapped them around his buttock, and tried to pull him more into her. Seeing her new mood, Monoj also hold her waist tight, and started his full assault on her juicy pussy.

"Aaannhhh, yes you bustard, fuck me, fuck me with your big cock." Tamanna started to scream and talk dirty. She was looking right into his eyes, and bucked up her ass to meet his thrust. Monoj, also stared into her eyes, and clinched his teethes, as he keep pounding her with his big cock.

"Aannhh, aannhh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me." Tamanna screams.

"Onnhh, oonnhh." Monoj was grunting and fucking her pussy real fast.

"Aannhh, aannhhh,"

"Ooohh, uummhh."

"Aannhhh, yes, fuck me harder, you bustard." Tamanna yelled at him, pushing her pussy hard at his thrusts. Monoj was already quite excited by fucking her while she was talking with her husband. And now, her words were encouraging him even more, and he started fuck her pussy with his thick cock like a battering ram. He could feel his cock grow bigger than ever and was going deeper into her pussy. Tamanna also felt his cock getting harder and enlarge in her tight pussy. She heaved her groin to meet his thrust to get his thick meat more into her hot cunt.

The angle of his fucking was also giving Monoj better access to her pussy, as he was able to push more and more of his cock into her tight hole. His cock head was now thudding her cervix consistently, and was trying to push further into her tight cervical sphincter. The newfound tightness of her pussy has increased his excitement further, and he started to push his cock with extreme force.

Tamanna also could feel his hard cock head trying to break into her small narrow passage. That was something she couldn't imagine ever in her dream. Although it was paining, she was quite amazed by his ability to fuck her pussy so deep. In the heat of the moment, she made up her mind to experience this new adventure of letting him fuck her right up to her womb. She bucked up her crotch, to help him push his cock deeper into her accepting pussy. Monoj also sensed her feelings. He looked into her wide eyes, clinched his teethes, and shoved his cock deeper into her pussy, with short and hard jab, thudding her cervix. With each stroke, his cock head was spreading her cervical sphincter wider and wider.

"Aaaaa....." Tamanna screamed, but her words didn't come out complete. She was looking at him with her big eyes and mouth open wide, as his penis started to spread her insides wide, causing her horrific pain. She howled and bucked her hips. She spread her legs as wide as possible to allow him to thrust deeper into her. Monoj stopped jabbing and just simply pushed forward his thick and swollen bulbous organ head into the deepest part her vagina, with unrelenting forward pressure.

Tamanna was crying & sobbing with acute pain now. But not caring about her pain, Monoj kept pushing his rock hard penis into her. In the midst of her terrible pain, she could hear her bones creak in protest, as Monoj's penis spread the muscles of her cervical ring wider and wider apart. The tip of his huge organ head was now actually piercing through her narrowest of openings, spreading her cervical ring far apart, widening it for the massive length behind it.

Tamanna pleaded as the pain become unbearable," Monoj, you are tearing me apart. Please stop or I shall die with pain now. "

Instead of listening to her pleading, Monoj thrust his cock head into her more forcefully! Tamanna gritted her teeth and stared at him with shock, as she felt her cervix surrender to his invading cock. She exclaimed with shock " Aaaah " as his bulbous cock head pushed through her. There was a sudden, slight rendering sound, as her cervical sphincter was forced apart and then his cock head was through it! She gave a shrill cry as the fat head pushed past her cervix, inching its way deep into her womb. Now Monoj was in - all the way! He had realized his dream!

Tamanna stared at Monoj with awe! Despite her terrible pain, she was amazed at his manliness. Amazed at what he had done to her now. She simply was awe-struck that he had managed to thrust his entire cock through her vagina and further through her cervix, so deep - right into her womb. Despite the fact that what he was doing to her, was by force, yet as a woman, she was thrilled at being able accommodate Monoj's massively monstrous penis, so deep in her womb.

Monoj was also thrilled at the fact that he actually able to push his cock so deep into her pussy. He looked at her and saw tears rolling down from her eyes. He had conquered her completely. He now had his cock buried deep in her pussy, right into her womb. That was quite an exquisite feeling for him. Then, staring at her tearful eyes, he started to grind his pelvis on her, and fucked her with real short jabs. The new sensation was getting too much for him now. He knows he was going to come pretty soon. He pulled her more toward him, then holds her waist firmly, and began to pound her mercilessly.

Tamanna spreads her legs wide to recieve the pounding of her life. The new feeling of his cock right into her womb make her more excited than ever. She keeps on screaming as Monoj's big cock was sliding in and out of her wet pussy with great speed.

"Aaahhh, aahhh, uuuhhh, aaahhh."

Then, Monoj pushed his cock deep into her pussy, and began to shoot his hot jism right into her womb. Tamanna could feel his thick cock twitching and pulsating in her pussy, as his cock was were pouring his hot semen right into her womb. The sensation and the feeling was also too much for her, and she also had her orgasm with him. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him deeper into her, as wave after wave of a massive orgasm hits her body. Monoj could feel her pussy contracting around his cock, as he keep on flooding her womb with his hot sperm.

Then, after shooting his last spurt, Monoj tried to pull out his cock. But the still hard cock head stuck between her cervixes. Monoj tried hard, but was not being able to pull out his cock. He looked at Tamanna, who was staring right into his eyes.

"Looks like my friend likes it to be remain in you." Monoj said, smiling at her.

"Ye, so why don't you leave it like that?" Tamanna said with a mock angry voice.

"I would like to, but it's your project that I'm worried about."

"Then what to do now?"

"Just wait till my friend got soft."

Then Monoj leaned forward on top of her, and kissed on her lips. Tamanna also replied him with a passionate kiss. Then Monoj laid on top her like that for few minute, until his cock become soft. Then he pulled out his limp dick from her pussy, and cleaned it with her bathrobe. Then he put it in his pant, and closed the zipper.

"Ok now, my little whore, you should get up and get ready. I'll wait for you in the restaurant for breakfast. Hurry up, we are already getting late." Then he left the room, leaving her lying on her bed with her clothes open, legs spread wide and a dripping cunt, just like an overused whore.

....................................

sadhu213
sadhu213
175 Followers