Seduction of Tamanna Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please come in to our little home." Tamanna welcomed Monoj. Monoj nodded and walked inside the house. Tamanna was hoping him to jump on her and take her to the bed moment he entered the house. But to her surprise, Monoj did nothing like that. Instead, he walked past her and sat on the sofa in her living room. Monoj looked at her and saw her still standing at the door and staring right at him.

"What?" Monoj asked her. Tamanna looked at him for a few more second and then closed the door.

"Nothing. Would you like to have something now? Like tea or coffee?" Tamanna asked him as walking inside the kitchen.

"Well, I do like to have a red tie. Can you do that?"

"Sure. Just give me a few minutes." Then Tamanna walked into the kitchen. Monoj looked at her as she walked into the kitchen. He knew she was hoping for him to make the first move, force himself on her like the precious occasions and take her right at that moment. Deep in his heart he was also missing the tight embrace of her silky pussy walls around his cock and wanted to grab her, torn her clothes away and throws her on the floor and fuck her right there. But he was also enjoying his little waiting game. He could see clear disappointment in her face as he did nothing like that. He also knew that she was dying to have his rough and hard fucking and that's why she invited him for the dinner in her home when she was all alone at home. But he wanted her to see as bitch on his mercy. He wanted her to beg him, pray him to fuck her. He wanted her to break her all hesitance and knelled be for him to give her his thick hard member. He knew she wouldn't be able to hold her emotion for too long and will surrender pretty soon. Till then, he wanted to enjoy teasing her.

In the kitchen, Tamanna was preparing the tea and thinking, for where to start. She was frustrated like hell with Monoj's cold behavior so far. She was also a bit confused. She knew Monoj also wanted to have her as bad as she wanted him. But she was not sure why he is still waiting after he has such a golden opportunity like having her all alone in her house.

"Do you want any help?" Tamanna's trail of thoughts was interrupted by Monoj's voice. She turned back and saw him standing at the kitchen door.

"You are taking too long, so I thought maybe you need some help." Monoj said with a curious smile on his face. Tamanna came back to her senses. She forgot the time while thinking about having sex with him.

"Nothing. Just give me five more minutes." She replied and opened the high cupboard to take out the tea packet. Monoj watched her as she stretched her body to reach the packet which was deep inside the cupboard. Her movement causes her small top to rise up, reveling her nice waist line. As she stretched her body upward, her tight pant clings to her round buttock like a second skin, which made a Monoj's cock jump in his pants. Tamanna was on her toes, but yet couldn't reach the pack. Monoj watched her futile attempts for a few moments and then moved closer to her.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" He asked her smiling. Tamanna looked back at him and smiled too. Then Monoj moved closer behind her and reached for the tea pack with his hands. As he tried to grab the packet, his body lunged forward and meet her body from behind. Monoj's crotch was right in her ass and he intentionally pressed it hard on her soft ass cheeks. Tamanna also felt his hard bulge on her bottom and she was thrilled with its touch. Monoj deliberately took time to take the packet, all the while rubbing and poking her ass with his hard cock. Tamanna just stood there, feeling his big hard cock in her ass. She also pushed her ass back to him and slowly ground her bottom on his hard member. She thought, "Now he is going to take me." She was trembling with desire and her pussy was on fire and flooded with her juices at the thought of feeling his big hard pole in her tight pussy again. And then, when she thought the action has begun, Monoj stopped rubbing his crotch on her ass and stepped back, taking out the tea pack in his hand.

"Here, take it. Now make a good cup of tea and bring it to me." And then he went out of the kitchen, leaving her frustrated again. Monoj came back to the living room and sat on the sofa again. His cock was rock hard after rubbing it on her soft ass after a long time. He just somehow manages to stop himself from ripping her pants down and fucking her right there from behind. He sat on the sofa, taking long breaths and waited for her to come out from the kitchen. He knew he had ignited the fire and she can't bare it for long.

Tamanna stood at the kitchen, thinking what to do. By now, she also makes a fair idea of Monoj's intentions. She figures out that he wants her to admit that she want his cock. Tamanna knew that so far she has some dignity left as she never approached Monoj from her side to have sex with him. So far she has the consolation that it was all because of the circumstances and Monoj's wicked tricks that led her to commit adultery. But now if she asked him have sex with her, she won't leave any excuses for herself. Tamanna was in dual mind. Her inner self was saying don't do it. But her hungry body and mind was forcing her to go forward with it. And eventually, her sexually frustrated mind and body wins the battle. She put the tea packet down and rushed to the living room and stood right in front of him.

"Monoj."

Monoj looked up to her, "Yes Tamanna."

"Monoj, you know that why I wanted you to come to my house."

Monoj knew, but he saw no reaction.

"Yes, to make a good dinner for me."

"Yes, but before that I also want something for you."

"What Tamanna? You want me to peal some veggie for you?"

" No. You know it Monoj what I'm saying."

"No, I don't know about what you are saying."

"Please Monoj, You know what I want from you. Please, I really want it badly."

"Well, if you don't say it, how can I know what you want from me."

Tamanna looked at him. He was looking at her with his cool eyes. She understood that he is not going to let her without saying those words. She took a deep breath and got ready to say the most difficult words of her life.

"I want you to fuck me." Finally Tamanna spoke those words.

"What?"

"You heard it."

"No No. I didn't get what you said." Monoj pretend as if he didn't get her line. He just wanted her to say those words again. Tamanna have no other choice but to ask him again.

"I want you to have your big dick buried deep in my pussy and want you to fuck me hard like you did in our last tour." Tamanna said, looking straight into his eyes. Her desire for his big cock has flushed out all her hesitations. Now she was not shy of saying that she wanted his cock.

"Well, if you want it, then you have to say it properly. Kneel in front of me and beg for my cock." Monoj replied her with a smile in his face. He knew she was now totally under his control. Tamanna like a slut, knelled in front of him and pleaded him with her folded hands.

"Please Monoj, I beg you to fuck me with your cock."

"No, address me as master." Monoj asked her again. Tamanna gave him a mock angry look.

"Please master, fill my pussy with your dick and make me complete again."

"Ok. But first, you have to please my dick to fuck your pussy with it." Monoj said and spread his legs for her. Tamanna didn't need a second order as she understood what he wanted from her. She crawled between his legs and moved her hands to his belt buckles. She opened his belt and zipper in a hurry as she was getting impatient to feel his huge dick again in her hands. Monoj helped her to open his pants by lifting his ass from the sofa. As his pants and underwear slide down, his hard prick sprung up in front of her face like a cobra came out of his captivity. Tamanna removed his shoes and pulled out the pants completely from his legs. Monoj spreads his muscular thighs for her easy access to his big hard throbbing dick between his legs. Tamanna took hold of the big shaft and watched the fine piece of meat that has changed her perception of sex forever. She moved her mouth closer to the hard prick and sniffed the strong familiar smell of his sex.

She pulls down the foreskin to expose his bulbous cock head, which was already wet with his precum. She took out her tongue and licked the precum from the tip of the cock. Monoj took a deep breath as her tongue sends a jolt through his body. Tamanna smiled at his reaction and put her lips on his cock head. She put some small kisses on the tip, which made Monoj shiver with pleasure. Then Tamanna parted her lips and opened her mouth wide to take the big mushroom head into the her warm watery mouth. Monoj groaned as she took the bulbous head into her mouth and started to suck on the thick cock head. She licked the tip with her tongue while her lips were busy sucking the head. Her hands were holding the shaft and were jerking it up and down. Monoj looked at her as she was busy serving his cock with both her hands and mouth. After sucking the head for few times, Tamanna opened her mouth wider and lowered her head on his cock, taking more of his hard shaft into her warm oral captivity. Monoj was thrilled as inch by inch, slowly she took his entire cock deep into her throat in one go and her nose was at his pubic. Tamanna kept it like that for a few moments as she was breathing through her nose. Monoj was hot like hell as he feels her tight throat muscles squeezing his cock hard and groaned with unbelievable pleasure.

"Ooogghhhh yes. Yes Tamanna, like that. Suck my cock you bitch. Suck my big dick in your pretty mouth." He holds her head and bucked his hips to fuck her face with his cock. Tamanna just let him use her as he pleased. Then, Monoj got up from the sofa and stood in front of her with his cock still buried in her throat. He grabbed her head by her hairs and started to fuck her sweet face with tremendous pace. Tamanna was gagging and was having difficulty in keeping up with his pace. But she didn't try to resist his action. Instead, she was enjoying his rough handling and her pussy was all wet as he kept fucking her deep throat. She holds his legs for support and opened her mouth wide to let him pound her sweet face with his big hard prick mercilessly.

Monoj looked down at her as she kneels there, with her mouth open wide for his thick cock to enter her tight throat with ease. The sight of his dick going in and out of her sweet face heightened his excitement even more. He clinched his teeth and holds her head tight and then bend his knees a bit to support his weight, as he increased his pace of fucking her face. Tamanna was gagging uncontrollably as Monoj was pounding her throat violently. His cock was buried deep in her throat and his balls were hitting her chin with his every thrust. Tamanna's mouth was full of her salivas and tears roll down from her eyes as she found it difficult to cope with his menacing pace of fucking her face. But she was quite surprised to find out that she was actually enjoying his rough handling of her. Tamanna moved her one hand to her wet pussy and started to finger herself while Monoj keep thwacking her face with his hard dong.

Monoj was fucking her face like a maniac. He was also longing to fuck her from quite a long time and was at his height of excitement as he pounded her tight throat with his hard prick. Monoj was so aroused that it took him only a few more strokes of fucking her throat to reach his orgasm. He pulled her head hard to his belly with her lips and nose buried in his crotch and started to come deep in her throat. Tamanna gulped down his secretion fast, as his cock shot spurt after spurt of hot jism right into her belly. Monoj keep it like that until he discharged his last drop of semen and then he released her head and pulled out his still hard cock from her mouth. Tamanna sat back on her ass and took long, deep breaths with her mouth. Monoj smiled at her and caressed her head like a master caressing his pet. Then he steps back and sat on the sofa and pulled her between his spread legs and asked her to clean his cock. Tamanna took the sloppy shaft in her hand and licked it from base to tip to clean up their mix juices from his cock. Monoj watched her as she licked and sucked his spent dick like a hungry slut and smiled. He caressed her hairs and Tamanna looked up to him.

"Did you like the starter?" Monoj asked her. Tamanna smiled at him with his cock between her lips. She nodded her head and sucked his cock head like a small girl licking a lollipop. She was still hot and in need of a good fuck. For that she needs to have him hard again. Tamanna remembered how Monoj use to regain his hardness pretty quick and she put her all effort helping him do so again. She holds his semi hard cock in her hands and sucked the entire shaft with her tongue from the top to the bottom. Then she holds the cock in her one hand and with her other she hold out his cum filled balls and started to suck them one by one.

Monoj looked at her as she was busy sucking his balls in her mouth. The sight of her pretty face under his cock and the warm feel of her mouth on his balls made his cock hard again. Now he wants to put his cock in her sweet tight pussy he was missing from so long. He can't wait anymore to feel the tight but soft embrace of her pussy walls around his thick cock again. He patted on her head to stop sucking and stood up from the sofa. He holds her hands and made stand too. Then he holds her warm body in his tight embrace and put his lips on her and began to kiss her passionately. Tamanna also welcomed him by opening her mouth for him and let him put his tongue inside her mouth. She felt his hard prick poking at her belly and hold it with her one hand and keep jerking it while she hold him tight with her other. Monoj slide his hands to her boobs and fondled them above her clothes. Then he moved his hands down to hold the hem of her top and pulled up the garment to expose her top. Tamanna helped him by lifting her hands as Monoj swiftly removed her top. Then he got his hands on her back and unfastens the bra hook and let the tiny piece of cloth fall down, reveling her full blossom for him. Tamanna closed her eyes as Monoj lowered his head and took one of her soft breasts in his mouth and started to suck them like a baby.

Tamanna holds him with her both hands for support as she was unable to keep her feet straight with the growing desire in her body. She was literally shaking as Monoj's mouth was busy sucking, her boobs, one by one. Between his sucking, Monoj moved his hands down to her pants and opened the front. Then he slid the zipper down and moved his hands inside her pants, forcing the garment to slide down to her thighs. Then he holds her panty with his fingers and pulled it down along with her pants. Within seconds, he had her pants and panty at her ankles. Then he lowered himself to remove the garment completely from her legs. Tamanna helped him by lifting her legs, one by one as Monoj removed the clothes from her, making her stark naked in front of him. Seeing her full ripe naked body make his cock jump with excitement and he got impatient to fuck her hard again.

He stood up and picked her in his hands and asked her," Now where is your bedroom?" Tamanna showed him the way and Monoj carried her towards the room. He took her to the king size bed in the room, the very marital bed Tamanna has shared with her beloved husband and dropped her on the bed on her back. Just for a second Tamanna felt a guilt as she recon that Monoj was going to fuck her in her own house, in her own bed. But as she looked at his huge cock dangling between his legs, all her shame gone. Now the only thing she wanted was to have that huge pole buried deep in her pussy.

Tamanna looked at Monoj as he hurriedly removed his remaining clothes and then claimed on the bed. She spreads her legs open wide and Monoj got on top her. Monoj looked at her as she took hold of his rigid member and placed the bulbous head at her between her wet pussy lips. Monoj ground his hips and rubbed the tip between her wet slit to lubricate the head for the smooth entry into her tight hole. Tamanna shivered as she felt his thick cock head nudging at her opening. She was longing to have the cock in her pussy and bucked her hips to get him inside her. Monoj didn't disappoint her and lodged the tip at her tight opening and push the bulbous head into her tight warm pussy hole.

"Aauuunnhhhhh." Tamanna cried with both a little pain and pleasure, as Monoj keep pushing his thick cock meat into her tight pussy, stretching it to its limits. Tamanna moaned with ascetic pleasure as mono drilled her pussy with his huge member in a steady, slow push until his head hit her cervix and his balls were resting on her ass. In one long, slow stroke, Monoj put his entire 9" long thick hard dick in her tight hole and stuffed her wet cunt. Then, he lay on top her like that, enjoying the exquisite feel of her soft, velvety pussy walls clasping tightly around his cock. Tamanna closed her eyes and hold him tight as a wonderful feel of completeness spread across her body. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her ass high, trying to get more of his cock in her pussy. She was so aroused that she couldn't wait any longer and began to buck her hips to fuck his coke from below. Monoj saw her eagerness and began to slowly fuck her pussy with his big hard pole. Soon, they got settled into a nice rhythm of fucking. Slowly, Monoj pick up his speed and soon he was pounding her like a bull on fire. He was fucking her sweet pussy with long hard strokes. With every stroke, Monoj pushed his cock deep into her pussy till his head hits her cervix and then he pulls out till only the head remain inside her. He was enjoying the tight vice like grip of her pussy on his cock and got more and more excited. In the result, his fucking become more and more rough and hard which left Tamanna all shouting and moaning with pain and pleasure.

"Auunhhhh, ooh, aaannhhh." Tamanna keeps shouting and moaning as she was also enjoying his rough fucking after so long time. All the day she was thinking about his cock and now that she had his thick cock inside her, she couldn't hold her emotions for long and started to have the biggest orgasm of her life. She bucked her hips violently and feel like seeing stars as wave after wave of her orgasm pass through her body.

Monoj could feel her coming too, as her shaking under him and her pussy walls contracting around his cock. He kept on pounding her till her orgasm subsides. Tamanna felt a huge weight got off her as she came so hard after a long time. All her frustrations build up of unsatisfied sex sessions with Ravi was washed away with her orgasm and she felt quite relieved. She closed her eyes and lay flat under Monoj and let him have his fun with her pussy.

Monoj just had come once and was no where near his orgasm. Besides, he wants to enjoy her sweet pussy for long as he knew he have the entire night with him. He slowed down his speed of shoving his huge dick in her pussy and started to fuck her in a nice and easy rhythm. Tamanna just didn't leave any energy to do anything but lay there with her legs spread wide and let him use her as he please. After fucking her sloppy, but still firm pussy for some time, Monoj also got a bit tired. But he still doesn't want to come yet. He had been, yet not ready to let go the wonderful feeling of his thick cock embedded between warm and creamy walls of her pussy. So he pushed his cock deep in her pussy till the head touches her cervix and stopped his fucking. Then he put his mouth on her and kissed her soft lips. Tamanna also kissed him back and they locked their mouth like some long time lovers. Monoj put his tongue inside her and played with her tongue. Between his kisses, Monoj ground his pelvis at her, rotating his hard cock inside her pussy. Then he pulls out an inch or two of his dick and pushed in with a hard jab, hitting her cervix again. Then he again ground his pelvis on her, keeping his cock buried deep in her. After some time, he again pulls out a bit and pushed in again hard, thudding her cervix again. Monoj keep on repeating the same for some time and slowly he gained some momentum of rotation and fucking her pussy again.