Seduction of the Ultimate Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers

"As soon as possible I hope," she laughed. "Actually next Thursday or Friday would be good for me. I'm off those two days."

"Then let's make it Thursday," I said. "The earlier the better. I'll make the arrangements and give you a call."

I walked her to her car as we talked and laughed. I think we were both excited about what had just transpired and the prospects of our upcoming sexual liaison. When we reached her car, I put my arms around her and kissed her. She opened her mouth and our tongues locked together for the first time. It was one of the most fiery kisses I had ever experienced. "Let's put this on hold until next Thursday," she said. "Let me know the details soon."

"I'll call you," I said.

I splurged a little bit on the room, getting a nice suite in a nice hotel. I wanted this to be special and I thought a beautiful and comfortable room would really set the tone and make Jo feel at ease. I arrived early and stocked the bar and even brought a few snacks. I tried to contain my excitement as best I could.

When Jo arrived I simply couldn't believe this was happening. She had on a very tight, black and white sweater top that was buttoned all the way to the top. Still, it could not hide the incredible size of her chest. What floored me was the skirt Jo was wearing. It was white, incredibly short and showed off her amazing legs and thighs. Jo was dressed like a whore but her demeanor exuded class. I could not wait to eat this woman.

I drank bourbon and water and Jo asked for vodka, straight. The room had a very nice loveseat on one side and I invited Jo to sit down. I sat down next her to her and the loveseat was just large enough for both us, forcing our bodies to touch. That, coupled with her intoxicating scent, had my heart racing.

We talked and laughed for several minutes. While we talked I stroked her face lightly with my fingers and ran my hand softly through her beautiful golden hair.

It was exciting to be sitting so close to her. I could feel the slight movements of her body each time she took a breath. Our bodies were pressed together and my mouth was only inches away from her beautiful tits.

I reached up with my left hand and unbuttoned the top button on her blouse. I pulled her collar back on each side to reveal as much of her neck and chest as possible. "There," I said. "That looks better."

"Just one button?" she asked. "What about the rest of them?"

"In due time my sweet Jo. In due time. In due time they will all be unbuttoned. But not yet."

I started on my second glass of bourbon as she continued talking. I have to admit that I heard very little of what she said. I was lost in those beautiful green eyes, those lips, that beautiful face, that body.

I reached over and unbuttoned the second button on her blouse. I pulled each side of her collar back again to reveal even more of her massive cleavage. "Now," I said, "that's a lot better. I can't wait to unbutton the rest of them." Jo laughed that sexy, throaty laugh of hers. "I can't wait either," she said.

I put my drink down on the coffee table and I looked into Jo's eyes.

"Do you know what my ultimate fantasy is Jo? Do you know what I've been dreaming about? I think about what it would be like for your big, beautiful ass to be spread all the way across my face, completely engulfing me. I have a certain image that I replay over and over in my head. I'm lying down and your beautiful, gigantic ass is hovering over me. Then you slowly lower your magnificent backside onto my face and I lick and kiss and suck until I lose my mind, So what do you think of that?"

Jo's face was red as a beet with excitement and lust. "That's quite an image, Joseph," she said. "You know I could smother you like that."

"Yes," I said. "But that would be one hell of a way to go."

The remark caused Jo to break out in laughter, choking slightly on her drink. "Damn, now that's funny," she said.

I shook my head. "Jo, I look at you and I think there is a possibility that you may be the perfect woman. You're astonishingly beautiful, you've got a body that exudes sex, you are very intelligent and you've got a great sense of humor. But there is one more characteristic that would really put you n that 'ultimate' status. And there's no way for me to know whether you have that or not."

"Oh really," she said. "And what might that be? I can't wait to hear this."

"To be the perfect woman you have to have it all but the final key is that you have to be a great, great fuck," I said. "And I guess that's to be determined."

Jo grinned slyly and said, "I guess it is. I guess it is. I tell you what. Let me go to the restroom right quick and when I come back I'll give you the opportunity to find out whether I'm a great fuck or not."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

I eyed her intently as she walked away and again as she walked towards me on the way back from the restroom. I stood up to greet her when she got back.

I said, "Jo, I just watched you walk across the room and I watched your ass in motion the entire way. It took my breath away. I was thinking about all the fantasizing I have done about your ass, all the dreams of what I would do with it and to it if I had the opportunity. Now here I am face to face with it, with the reality that this dream is actually coming true. But you know what Jo? Despite all the dreams and the plans in my mind as to what I would do, I have to tell that right now I have no idea what I'm going to do with your spectacular ass."

"I'm pretty confident that you will think of something," she said.

I took a step back and looked at her from top to bottom. I then embraced her and we kissed passionately, squeezing each other tightly. Our tongues locked together, attacking each other while each of us groaned with excitement. Our bodies were on fire. I reached down with both hands and for the first time I squeezed that magnificent ass, the ass that had been the object of my intense sexual lust for several weeks.

I broke the embrace and began to unbutton the remaining buttons on her blouse. Jo was breathing so hard that I had a hard time keeping a grip on the buttons. I finished and removed her blouse, exposing Jo's tanned flesh with her massive chest hidden only by a sheer bra.

I reached around and unhooked her bra, unleashing the most beautiful set of titties I had ever seen. They were big and rested high on her chest and they had those big brown nipples that are extremely erotic.

I buried my face into her chest and Jo let out a cry of excitement. I licked, sucked and squeezed her beautiful tits, engulfing my entire face in them, just savoring the sheer joy of it. When I finally came up, gasping for air, I said, "Jo, I am completely on fire. I've got to find out what your pussy tastes like. I've got to eat you."

Panting with lust and excitement, Jo reached down and grabbed the bulge in my pants. "Just as long as I get to suck this dick," she said.

I reached down and unzipped her skirt and Jo wiggled to allow it to shimmy to the floor. All of a sudden I had eye contact with this woman's great lower body, her thick, massive thighs, wide hips and beautiful pussy.

I stepped back to look and the vision hit me like a thunderbolt. She had on black stockings held up by a garter belt. Her white mesh thong panties were tiny and only a narrow strip was available to try to cover her very wet pussy. Jo was now wearing only the panties, stockings, garter belt and high heel shoes and I could smell sex exuding from every pore in her body.

"Turn around," I said.

Jo had a big, lusty smile on her face as she slowly turned to show me her backside. Her ass was even more spectacular than I had imagined. She teasingly swayed from side to side as I stood transfixed. Seeing her naked ass in motion and up close may have been the most erotic moment I had ever experienced.

I could wait no longer. I put my hands on her hips and dropped to my knees. I opened my mouth and buried it in her left ass cheek. I pulled her hips back, pressing her ass as hard against my face as I could. I then began vociferously biting, lucking and sucking on this woman's ass, savoring every single moment. I had vowed to be patient but it took every ounce of will power I had not to just give in and fuck this woman right then. My plan was to eat as much of this woman for as long as I could before putting my dick in her.

Finally, I rose to my feel and just as I did so Jo dropped to her knees. "My turn," she said.

Jo unbuckled the belt from my pants and quickly took them off of me. She wasted little time with my underwear as well, leaving me naked from the waste down with my hard, raging dick protruding only inches from this bombshell's face. Jo looked up at me and smiled. She pushed my hips forward and suddenly my dick was insider her hot, wet mouth.

The sensation was incredible as this woman took all of it, every inch, and wrapped her lips around it. I could feel the back of her throat and I knew I better do something before I exploded. I definitely didn't want to come before fucking this woman. I wanted to put my dick inside her, as deep inside her as possible.

"That's enough," I said. "Let's fuck."

I helped Jo to her feet and we hurried to the bed. She jumped on the bed facing me and her massive tits bounced beautifully right in front of my face. She laid down on her back and I was in between her opened legs in an instant. I looked down at this amazing fuck goddess just waiting for my dick and I just couldn't believe it. Her golden skin was tinged with perspiration and her nipples were sticking straight out with excitement. I reached down and touched just inside her soaked pussy lips. She was on fire.

"Fuck me Joseph," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I plunged my swollen cock into her and I gasped as her hot, wet, pussy tightened around it. The moment was almost surreal and I lost all control as I began to buck wildly, fucking this woman with hard and deep and fast thrusts. She wrapped those great legs around my back and pushed hard against me, meeting my every thrust with one of her own. We were like two wild animals, groaning and shouting with complete lust, each of us completely lost in the pure act of sexual intercourse.

It didn't take long for me to explode inside this woman and just as I did Jo let out an animalistic roar of pleasure. Our bodies stayed locked together as we both tried to catch our breath. Still very hungry for each other, we kissed passionately. I explored her mouth with my tongue, forcing it in and out in a fucking motion.

I began to lick Jo's face and neck and then moved down to her chest. I took her tits in my two hands and buried my face in them, licking and sucking with every ounce of energy left in me. In the next few minutes it seemed that our hands and tongues were everywhere, each of us exploring this strange and exciting flesh that we had just found.

It didn't take long for me to get hard again. I was totally consumed with this woman and nothing mattered except fucking her and fucking her again.

I rolled over and told Jo to get on top. She straddled me quickly and guided my dick into her extraordinary pussy. We both yelled with pleasure. I gripped her big ass with both hands and started fucking her like a machine. Her massive tits were bouncing up and down against my face as I hungrily tried to attack them with my tongue. I fell back onto my back and just enjoyed the sight of this extraordinary woman bouncing up and down on my dick.

"Joseph, you motherfucker," she cried. "Do you have any idea what you're doing to me?"

"I'm fucking the shit out of you," I said.

I rose up and pushed her ass as hard against my pelvis as I could. I was forcing every inch of my dick as deep inside this woman as I could get it. Jo roared as we came almost simultaneously. We squeezed each other tightly as we both enjoyed the spectacular eruption of our sexual juices.

We fell to the bed in exhaustion, breathing hard and still buzzing with excitement and lust.

"Joseph, what in the world is going on here?" Jo asked. "My pussy is on fire."

I laughed. "I was about to ask you the same question. I've never been this turned on in my life."

We spent the next few hours exploring each other's bodies, reveling in the new discovery. We fucked twice more before it was time to leave and those fucks were just as intense and powerful as the first ones.

As Jo and I prepared to depart, I asked her when we could get together again. "How about tomorrow?" she asked. "I want you inside of me again as soon as possible and I don't think I can wait too long."

"I was hoping you would say that," I said. Same time, same place?"

"How about a couple of hours earlier? That would give us more time."

"I'll be here and I can't wait," I said.

I was so excited that I could barely sleep that night. I kept replaying the events of the day over and over in my head. It seemed like only a dream but it was very real. I couldn't wait to see her again. Just thinking about her sent my dick into a rage and I knew that the only remedy was to put it inside Jo again and often.

As great as that first experience with Jo was, the second day would prove to be even more incredible.

When she walked into the room, I noticed immediately that she was wearing a long, one-piece dress that buttoned from top to bottom. "What is this?" I wondered to myself.

Jo said, "Go stand on the other side of the room. I want to show you something." She had a very sly grin on her face.

I stepped back as instructed and when I did Jo quickly unbuttoned every button on her dress. It fell to the floor, revealing this extraordinary woman clad only in spectacular, sexy, miniscule lingerie. My heart leapt to my throat.

Jo's bra barely covered her nipples and her massive tits were bulging out of the top. Her corset led to her tiny waist, showing off her wide hips and her perfect, hourglass figure. She had panties on but the fronts were barely wide enough to cover the opening in her pussy. My eyes moved down to those beautiful long legs. Jo had on white stockings that were held up by a garter belt and she had on red, spiked high heel shoes. The shoes were open-toed, revealing the bright red polish on her beautiful toes.

"After the way you treated my body yesterday," she said, "I thought you deserved something really special."

"You have taken my breath away Jo," I replied. "I have told you so many times but I will tell you again. You are the most beautiful, the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Now turn around so I can see that ass. You know that's what I want."

Jo laughed. She pivoted, posing with one foot in front of the other. Her ass was bare except for the thin layer of panties that covered her crack. I studied her intently, every inch of her. Her blond hair was almost glowing and her long neck begged to be kissed. She had nice, wide shoulders and I followed her back down to her gorgeous ass. It was sitting high and seemed in motion even though Jo was standing still.

I could stand it no longer and walked up to her from behind. I placed my hands on her hips and Jo gasped. I dropped to my knees and buried my face into her ass, kissing, licking and sucking as fast as I could. I pushed her ass hard against my face and Jo instinctively began bouncing it back and forth off of me. I was in heaven.

I took my right hand, reached under and found the opening of her sweet pussy. Jo's juices were flowing and her pussy was boiling hot. I turned her around to face me and my lips met her pussy lips. I opened them and inserted my tongue as far into her pussy as it would go. I began stroking her crazily with my tongue and I could feel Jo coming. She cried, "Joseph, Joseph, you are eating me up. Oh shit. I'm coming all over your face."

Suddenly she broke away from me. "Stand up," she said. "I want your dick in my mouth right now." Jo dropped to her knees, looked up at me and said, "I'm going to suck you dry."

She took my raging dick into her mouth and sucked it hard. She then began licking and sucking at a feverish pace. I pulled out quickly. "No," I said. "I don't want to come yet. I'm not through eating you."

I grabbed her hand and took her to the bed. We laid down in a 69 position and Jo attacked my dick with her mouth while I did the same to her pussy. The sensation of having my dick in the mouth of this sexual goddess was both excruciating and exhilarating. I knew it would only be seconds before I came so I concentrated on giving Jo as much pleasure as I could, licking her thighs and pussy with a passion that I had never experienced.

I put my mouth around her pussy and I sucked just as hard as I possibly could. Jo groaned loudly and her hips and ass twitched and shook, coming in gushes while I did the same, emptying all of my juices between her sweet lips.

There were several minutes of silence as we both tried to recover. Then Jo said, "So handsome, do I meet your criteria for a good fuck?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I said. "In all honesty Jo, you are the best fuck I have ever had in my life. I don't know how to describe it. You are simply my ultimate dream come true."

"I'm flattered," she said. "But I can say the same thing about you, no doubt about it. You're a beautiful man Joseph. I have never had a man fuck me and make me come like you do. I'm flowing now just thinking about it. And the way you eat my pussy, well, it just drives me absolutely crazy."

The rest of the afternoon included more sucking and lot more fucking. When Jo stretched out on her stomach and I fucked her from behind, I thought I was going to lose it. I put my big dick in that woman while gripping her huge ass and I was overcome with sexual ecstasy.

Even our departure was memorable. After a sex-filled shower together we dressed and got ready to leave. Jo chose not to put her lingerie back on and just put her dress on over her panties. We embraced and then looked at each other. We both smiled, knowing that we had to fuck one more time.

I unbuttoned her dress and took it off. I immediately took her panties off, leaving her completely nude in front me. What a sight Jo was: tall, blonde hair, green eyes, massive chest with huge nipples, wide hips, big thighs, great legs, all capped off by a sweet, beautiful, hot and very wet pussy.

Jo helped me take off my pants in a hurry. We were both again in a sexual frenzy, desperate to fuck each other. I reached behind her, gripped her ass and lifted her, bracing her against the wall. I then found her pussy with my dick and began fucking her as hard as I could. Jo was yelling and groaning and I fucked harder and harder, finally exploding deep inside her pussy. We collapsed to the floor in exhaustion.

Jo and I lifted our heads at the same time, looked at each other and laughed. I rested my head on her ass and she put hers on my thigh.

"Where have you been all my life?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, "but I know where I'm going to be for the rest of it."

ljmwriter
ljmwriter
319 Followers