Seduction on a Plane

Story Info
Older woman/younger man enjoy meeting on plane.
1.7k words
4.04
80.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 21, on my way to visit a friend of mine during a vacation during college. I was flying from Philly to San Diego and had to change in Phoenix because I was flying Southwest Airlines.

At the gate, I kept catching the eye of a woman who i thought was really pretty. I guessed her to be in upper 30's; she was curvy, had dark brown hair, really sexy green eyes, and pouty red lips.She was wearing a medium length black skirt, a red blouse and looked like business-type traveler. This was during a phase when I found older women really attractive (I sometimes still do); had fantasized a bit but never been with one; had played with one a lot online and even on phone who i thought looked a bit like her; so i was a bit intrigued by this woman, and surprised that she seemed to be looking at me as much as i was at her.

Because it was Southwest, we boarded plane with option to sit wherever we pleased. I was in the second group, so she boarded before me. I was debating whether or not I'd sit next to her if her seat was open; trying to work up the courage, but at the same time, hoping that the seat next to her would be taken so I wouldn't have to decide.

As it turned out, there were only about 10 empty seats by time I got there, and the one next to her was open. It was a 3 seat row and she was in the window seat. A senior woman was in aisle. I decided to go ahead and sit next to her.

For the first 30 minutes ,while we taxi'd and took off, we each just read our own books, but occasionally caught glimpses. Finally, she introduced herself as Katherine, a 43 year-old consultant from San Diego. I noticed no wedding ring, but a tan line on her ring finger. I introduced myself as well. We made small talk for awhile; she had had friends that went to my college when they were younger, etc.

We then took a break from our small talk, at which point we went back to reading. I must've dozed off; at some point, I woke up, and her hand was on my thigh (I was wearing jeans); not sure if I was having any dreams, or anything, but when I woke up, I was a bit hard. I was not sure if it was from a dream or from her touching me. I pretended I was still asleep as I was embarrassed. She kept rubbing the thigh, occasionally sneaking a hand further up towards my zipper. It was driving me crazy to pretend to be asleep. She at some point stopped and I dozed off. When I woke up, she was asleep against window, and I went to open my book, and there was an envelope that said, "Please open after plane lands". At this point, there were just 30 minutes left in flight, so I fought my desire to open the letter, which I presumed was from Katherine. I spent time fantasizing about her, hoping maybe she gave me a phone number but figured she probably just had a question about her friends' old college or something.

After we landed, everybody stood up to get their bags. We each went to aisle and got our bags. While waiting behind her, I opened the letter. It said, "I hope you don't mind i touched your leg while you were asleep. I'd love to get to know you better. If interested, wait 5 minutes after de-planing, go to men's room, and go into first stall."

I looked up to gauge her face, to see if this was some sort of joke. She had a completely straight face, made no indication whatsoever of the note I just read.

I made myself pretend I wasn't watching her get off the plane. I then made myself wait the full 5 minutes before going into bathroom. I imagined she wouldn't actually be there. When I got to bathroom, it seemed empty; disappointed, but not surprised, I still went into first stall.

When I did, I saw that she was there, kneeling on the seat so nobody (including me) could have seen her underneath. She said something like "your good faith will be rewarded". She then removed her blouse, now in her bra and skirt, revealing a very nice set of breasts (I'd be lying if I told you I knew the size).

She then sat on the bowl and proceeded to rub herself under skirt. She asked, "What're you waiting for?", and sucked on her finger, then motioned for me to get closer. When I did, she undid my fly, and lowered my jeans. She looked up at me when she saw my hard cock coming through my boxers, saw the precum on them. She smoothly pulled down my boxers and then took my hard cock into her hand. At this point, I nearly melted, I was so turned on.

She took turns rubbing my cock with two alternating hands versus rubbing my balls. She did this for a minute or two, looking up at me, licking her lips. When she knew she had me on edge, she gently coaxed my cock into her mouth. Rather than starting my kissing head, she just started sucking on it slowly, down at base, all the way to tip. she followed it with her hand and was applying gentle pressure with her hand, while her other hand held my balls. I groaned as I enjoyed her touch. She took a pause to whisper, "I want to please you...only rule is we have to be quiet". I silently moaned with each movement of her mouth on my cock. She took her mouth of my cock, looked up at me and licked her lips, and hesitated. My eyes pleaded for her to resume.

She did not disappoint; she then started back on my cock, sucking with a vengence; now, however, she was fingering her pussy at same time. I could feel her getting more turned on as she went. I just knew, though, that I wasn't going to be able to last long; as she sucked faster, my cock throbbed. She knew I was getting close. She whispered to me, "baby, it's ok. I WANT you to cum. I'm so close myself...you'll know when I do...fill my mouth when you see me orgasm". She then started fingering herself harder and faster, and sucking harder on me. I was praying I could keep it going until she was ready, and hoped it would be soon; I was sweating, I was so close. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more, her body started shaking, and she gave a strong slurp on my cock; just as she did, I felt myself lose control; I came really hard, in several strong spurts, into her mouth; she expertly swallowed it.

She let me stay in her mouth for a minute. She then took me out, looked up and smiled at me. She whispered in my ear, "Rule #1, this is a secret. Rule #2, sit next to me on next flight, where we will behave. Rule #3,I'll meet you in similarly located bathroom when we land in SD."

I looked at her, nodded, and said, "sounds good".

We then went our separate ways till next flight; I followed her directions and ended up next to her again. She gave no indication that she knew me, nor me her, until partway through the flight, when she handed me a note. It said, "hope you don't mind, but I can't do intercourse with stranger". She looked at me as i read it, and licked her lips when i looked at her. I couldn't help but grin. I had a hard-on for the rest of the flight.

When we collected our bags, we followed the same protocol. This time, I knew she'd be waiting for me, so was a bit more relaxed. I went into bathroom, and was shocked that she wasn't there! I was wondering if I had missed the first bathroom. I looked in other stalls and didn't see her. As I was about to walk out, she came in, walking briskly, smiled, and said, "couldn't make this TOO easy for you. I had to have some fun with you. follow me". I followed her into the stall, and this time, she stood next to me and pulled my pants down and I pulled down her skirt.I then pulled down her thong as well. As her hand moved to my cock, mine did the same to her pussy. I rubbed her while she stroked my cock. I then got on my knees and started to lick her. She tasted so good, I remember. Her clit swelled as I licked her, and I took it in my mouth, sucking on it. I sucked gently at first; as she grabbed my hair, I sucked harder, faster, feeling her quiver. I then licked it again, more quickly. I slid my tongue inside her and then back out so I could suck on the clit again, icking it while it was in my mouth. She started to quiver more and then she finally let go, her whole body spasming.

As I stood up, she said "you're not done yet". While she talked dirty to me and licked my ear, she began to stroke my cock again, just trying as hard/fast as she could to get me to cum. she cupped my balls. She knew she could jerk off a young man fast. And she did. I came really hard, right into her hands. My cum dripped down her arm a bit and she cleaned it up with my boxers.

She handed me her panties and kept the boxers for herself. "Souvenirs" she said. "I wish my husband came as hard as you do, though".

I don't remember every detail exactly, as this was ten years ago, but wow, this was fun writing about it!

If you're out there, Katherine, feel free to write me!