Seduction on the High Sea Ch. 01

Story Info
New life begins for an older divorcee.
3.3k words
4.53
76.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

The warm golden sun bounced off the water, and then reflected off a pristine white lifeboat into a large suite on the deck of the cruise ship, there it teased at the eyelids of a beautiful older woman. The light disturbed her dreams and slowly she opened her eyes to a new day.

She stretched, yawned and reached for the clock. Too early for exercise and besides she was on vacation. She checked her schedule it was even to early for breakfast on deck. She turned over and tossed a pillow. There had to be something to do. Once MaryAnn was awake, she could never get back to sleep.

She smiled. You could always eat on a cruise ship. She reached for the telephone, ordering room service like a lady born to such luxuries. "Please bring me a full pot of Colombian coffee, no cream, yogurt with fresh strawberries, and fresh squeezed orange juice. I may be in the shower so just knock and then leave it." Since they told her it would be about twenty minutes, she stood and headed for the bathroom. Time for a shower.

Dripping wet from her shower, she had just starting to towel herself dry, when she turned at the sound of a discreet cough. There stood her room service waiter with the breakfast cart.

She laughed, " I forgot you were coming."

She wrapped the towel around herself, and reached to sign the room check adding a generous tip to the bottom.

Jorge Svenson, who had been working the line for over thirty years, was filling in this morning only because three of his service clerks and his morning manager were ill from some kind of virus. He thanked her and then did something totally out of character for him.

"Madam, My name is Jorge and I run the Room Services Division on this ship. I am only helping with deliveries today due to illness. A regular Supervisor will relieve me in twenty minutes. We will be docking in Port Belle, around eleven this morning, might I show you the town?"

He felt himself growing red at the audacity of his request. He was not nor had he ever been one of the boat gigolos. This beautiful woman who seemed totally unaware of the fact her towel had slipped and she was showing him a large portion of her gorgeous well developed charms, had somehow called out to his heart. He wanted to get to know her better. He felt his mouth water at the idea of tasting her charms.

She nodded her agreement, and shyly asked, "What time should I be ready?" He walked around the cart, took her hands turned them over and kissed both wrists at their pulse points.

"Ten Thirty would be fine, lovely lady and while I admire high heels please wear comfortable shoes the town is very hilly."

He poured her coffee, and with a deep bow retreated from the suite.

Mary Ann Michealson, sat down hard on her bed, allowing the towel to slip onto the floor.

Well lady, it looks like for the first time in twenty years you have a date. Susan, her only child if she were here would giggle and say, "Mom, you got yourself a hunk."

She ran her hands lightly over her body. She had been so embarrassed when her towel dropped and her breasts had been visible. Now remembering the flash of lust in his eyes maybe she did still have it, as her daughter had told her many times in the last months.

She chuckled softly, maybe it had been an accident, when the towel dropped or maybe her body knew what her mind hadn't figured out. It was time to move on down the road.

She had almost taken the money instead when she won this cruise. Coming at the end of the divorce and all the pain, she thought a cruise was the last thing she needed. Now with the day fresh and bright, a man who had looked at her like she was desirable, and two whole weeks to be whatever she wanted maybe it was the best thing she had ever done for herself.

She knew that something had to change. Mary Ann had always been the perfect daughter, and then the perfect wife and the perfect mother. She knew that should someone call her Law Office, the partners would say she was the perfect partner. She didn't want to be perfect anymore she just wanted to be.

She reached for her brush and started to detangle her wild Irish curly hair inspecting it for gray and humming happily when she couldn't find even one hair. She sipped at her coffee and wondered what to wear.

At fifty, MaryAnn had matured well. She had full luscious curves, long tanned well-muscled legs, and full womanly breasts. She began to think about what she should wear for her tour of the town.

All her married life because her ex-husband Bill felt a married woman did not need to be dressed up like a show pony, she had worn plain white cotton undergarments and sedate conservative clothes. Never again would she wear such stuff. Now only silk, lace, and beautiful would adorn this body.

She had met the tart; he lived with now at the hearing on their divorce. The tart was three years younger than their own daughter was. She wore her skirts up to her arse, and the bra visible through her sheer lace blouse was certainly not serviceable. He had called her Tulip. A name she considered worthy of a harlot.

She bite into a strawberry so hard she hurt her tongue and hollered out in pain.

There was a discreet knock, she hurriedly put on a wrapper and answered to find Jorge there with a small basket of flowers.

"It's a thank you for agreeing to go out with me this morning. Enjoy." Again he reached and kissed the inside of her wrist. He was gone before she could say a word.

Blushing, as she sniffed the beautiful arrangement, she thought a woman could get used to this stuff. They were the first flowers a man had sent her in years.

She continued to eat strawberries dipped in clotted cream, as she opened her closet doors to look at her wardrobe. Seeing nothing that would work she called the dress shop on the shopping deck and described her requirements. Within minutes, a petite well-mannered sales clerk arrived with four possibilities. Mary Ann splurged and bought them all. She settled on a white sundress made of cotton lace with a short jacket for protection from sun or chill. She found that a bra would not work so she slithered into it with only a thong underneath. She felt almost naked and very sinful. She added sandals that tied up her legs to her knees, to the mix. Finished dressing she pulled her hair up on top of her head allowing tendrils of curls to fall where they would and added a light lipstick, she was ready. She was also an hour early.

Too nervous to stay in her suite, she left a note on her door for him to meet her at the boat going to shore and went up on deck to watch them come into port.

The view of the town was breath taking. It looked like a picture postcard with its brilliant white houses spread out over lush green hills. The many smaller boats chasing the ship held natives looking for business from disembarking guests for tours or fishing or whatever they could talk the tourists into desiring. Mary Ann was very glad she had an escort, as it was all very overwhelming.

With that thought, she felt a warm arm around her waist and looking up smiled into Jorge's bright blue eyes. 'Hi there, she said and blushed.

He pulled her face up and looking into her sea green eyes said "You are a vision, I will be the luckiest man touring the island. She blushed again and he laughed. How innocent for her age was this lovely woman. She acted as if no one ever paid her a compliment.

"May I kiss you? You look very kissable?"

She nodded and he gently took her mouth and deepened his kiss only when he felt her yield to his power over her. Finally she opened her mouth and his tongue sought hers, and he tasted the sweetness of her and felt her desire flare and match his own.

He pulled away, and smiled "Time to board my sweet lady." He picked her up, then gently sat her down inside the small boat going to shore.

"I have, I hope arranged a wonderful day for us. We will see St Marcus and it's marvelous paintings and then I have some surprises arranged for us."

Mary Ann nodded and asked, "How did you know that I wished to see the paintings? That was the number one thing on my list?" He grinned and kissed her lightly, "I have my ways." They left it at that, actually it had cost him a weekend working for the Tour director after this cruise was over, but he thought it would be worth it.

The ride into the pier was rough and Jorge got to hold tight to his new find as she shrieked and clung to him with each pitch of the boat. He became extremely familiar with her curves and needed to readjust his dress shorts when they climbed onto the pier. She was all woman and she wasn't wearing a bra. It would be an interesting afternoon.

The town had several old churches with beautiful art and a huge tourist section where one could sit, eat, rest and then purchase souvenirs. Before they did anything however, Jorge engaged a covered carriage for two and taking the reins himself giving the owner some time off took them on a short tour of the island. He pulled Mary Ann close to his side where he could feel her soft breast move up and down on his arm as he pointed out the sights. Once on a rather sharp turn, Mary Ann fell against him and her hand automatically reached out to stabilize herself. She clutched out and found his rapidly growing cock. Blushing red, she apologized repeatedly but while she said how sorry she was, it still took her several minutes to release him. He grew several inches under her hand. Mary Ann softly gasped, her ex had been below average and having never made love to any other man the idea of Jorge and his beautiful equipment was making her very wet.

My God woman she thought to herself, get control of yourself, but instead she found herself reaching over and casually laying her hand upon his member.

"Jorge, I have never felt anything that large in my life. I have never done anything like this in my life. I vowed however the day my divorce was final to follow my heart. Since we are very private in this carriage, May I release your member and admire it?"

Jorge pushed his shorts down and allowed his constrained cock to grow to its full potential.

Mary Ann lightly caressed it, and then lowering her head licked out and tasted the drop of precome perched on the tip. She licked her lips and went back for more. The groan that this brought made her smile, and grow even bolder as with a muffled "May I?" She sucked him as deep into her mouth as she could manage.

MaryAnn had only occasionally been allowed to suck her husband's cock. He told her it was because she was so bad at it. She thought it was because he was so small. This was a real treat for her. She licked and sucked, and gently bit and used all those techniques she had read about and previously practiced on a banana. Twice she backed off when he was close and let his excitement subside. Finally she reached down and gently playing with his tight full balls speeded up her pace. Jorge stopped the horses as he came hard. He came filling her mouth with wonderful thick rich cream that tasted of salt and spices. When she had licked him, clean and recovered she asked him.

"What do you eat that makes you taste so good?" He laughed and pulling her up kissed her taking her mouth as his and sharing the taste of his sperm. Pulling free and cuddling her close, he answered her.

"I eat a lot of spicy food, glad you liked it."

MaryAnn smiled at him, "Liked it, that is the first time I can say that about going down on a man. Always before I was disappointed and the sperm tasted so terrible I almost got ill. You have shown me twice already that there is a lot more to sex then I am used too."

Jorge looked at her and said, "Soon we will be stopping at a small secluded brook for a snack and if you're a very good girl, I will show you another treat."

She shivered under his warm large hands in excitement. She was ready to get on with life. This cruise was improving by the moment.

Jorge started the horses and thought to himself. What a very stupid man, this ex-husband must have been. He was already salivating at the thought of lying between the large luscious thighs of his beauty and taking her to heaven. If there was enough time perhaps, he could teach her some techniques for oral sex. She would be sensational once trained.

Within minutes he turned off and tethering the horses under a shade tree, he attached their food bags and picking up the picnic basket helped MaryAnn to the ground. "Now for us."

They walked about a quarter mile into the trees and soon MaryAnn could hear the soft splashing of running water. They came out into a perfect private glen surrounded by trees and open only to the sky and containing a deep pool and a small waterfall.

She stopped in awe. "This is absolutely breathtaking Jorge."

He nodded his agreement spread the blanket, placed the wine into the cool water and then pulling off his clothes was in the pool before she could ask what he was doing.

He patted the water next to him. " Come in, it feels so good." That was not something the good, the perfect MaryAnn could do, but before she could think about it she had pulled off her jacket, pulled the dress over her head and was wading into the water. He met her part way and cupping her breasts with his warm hands lowered his head.

"My turn, and his mouth encompassed her hardening buds as he licked and sucked them to their hardest, biggest points. The contrast of the cool water, the slight breeze and the hot sun and knowing that at any moment someone could come and catch them was taking her to heights she could not believe.

She felt his member pushing against her, and reached to open herself to him. "Do I need to go get protection?" He asked? "I am disease free my darling, do we need to worry about pregnancy?"

She kissed him and softly said, "No, no protection required." He picked her up and sat her hard on his ramrod stiff cock." She cried out as he went places that her husband had never reached. They stood quiet as she became adjusted to his girth.

Soon she started moving against him, and he knew she was ready. He lavished her breasts with attention as he moved her on his stiff and pulsing center of desire. He could feel her clutching muscles and knew that she was close to an initial orgasm. He lowered his hands to her hips and started pushing her hard and fast as he worried at her nipples. She screamed out once and he felt her grab his cock with her muscles as she poured out her essences over his cock and down their bodies. This woman was magnificent and made for love. He wasted no time in telling her so, as he worked now toward a mutual orgasm for both of them.

MaryAnn feeling her juices running tried to pull away in embarrassment. Jorge laughing at her squeamishness held her tight and whispered into her ear.

"No, No pretty lady the best is yet to come," HE was right as another orgasm hit her and he went along for the ride flooding her with his juices. She could feel his pulsing deep inside her and the warm flow of his juices set her off again as they blasted against her cervix. Sex with her husband had never been like this she managed to think, before she was gone again.

She had heard of multiple orgasmic women and thought it was a joke, usually not even having one. Now she was learning it was more the partner and the technique. It was something she would think about later. She wasn't frigid or incompetent. It was after all her ex-husband who had the problem. After all these years to learn that was exhilarating.

Jorge held her close soothing her back to reality as she chuckled deeply. Finally, he couldn't stand it and asked. "What is making you laugh, it is an odd reaction I have never had before with a woman?"

She looked deep into his eyes and then kissed him passionately. "I am pleased to find out I am not the incompetent wife I have been told I was, that my sexuality is fine. Thanks to you I now know my ex-husband was the incompetent one." She kissed him again as she felt his semi-hard cock begin to grow.

"Does that mean we can do it again?" She asked with wide-open lust covered eyes. He nodded and picking her up strode to the blanket on the side of the pool. Placing her on her hands and knees he said, "Let's see how you like this way?"

He was deep inside her, to her astonished gasp of pleasure before she could answer.

"Oh Jorge," she gasped. "That's wonderful." Her hand slipped down to caress her own clitoris as he pounded into her and his hands moved from her hips to caress her breasts.

"Yes, oh yes that's good, so good." He laughed aloud as she quit talking and just made those special noises that tell us we have left the mental world of man and entered the physical pleasure of the animals. They were coming so hard they both feel onto the blanket and cuddled there for several minutes as they caught their breath.

Recovered she tapped his chest and said, "I sure am ready for food and wine. Are you ever going to feed me?"

He pulled free and slipping on his shorts paddled her delectable ass lightly before bending and biting it hard enough to leave a mark.

"Now your marked as mine, get some clothes on wench and I will furnish you with food."

She laughed as she pulled her dress on and they were quietly eating when they heard voices coming up the trail and two couples came into sight.

Jorge waved and said, the water is wonderful on a day like today.

One of the women, returned his greeting with, "To bad we have no suits."

MaryAnn smiled and said "Neither did we and laughed."

So ends the first chapter of Seduction on the high seas and two more weeks to go. Let me know if you find this entertaining and we may follow them further in their adventures.

(c) 7-06-03

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers