Seduction Saves a Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gasped once finished. I then asked him a direct question. Which hot lady he was fantasizing about while masturbating yesterday?

Vikas started to blush. I smiled at him and said in a jovial tone, "You naughty boy spying at me and using my bathroom to masturbate, do I have no right to know your fantasy women?"

This made him nervous. He started giving some random names of Bollywood actress and hot models. One of them was porn star Sunny Leon. I knew he was lying. It was better to bring him back to reality. I wonder why he would dodge this question. Even what is happening right now is nothing short of fantasy, watching a curvaceous woman in underwear must be a dream come true.

I then moved little back and said, "So you are saying that after watching a mature woman masturbate online, followed by an accidental exposure where you get to see my entire naked body, you still fantasized about those actresses? I read your chat history, don't mind, sweet revenge."

He sheepishly replied "yes".

I removed my tank top and my boobs bounced a little. I was virtually naked with only my black string panty on.

"Now what do you say my young mathematician?"

He was startled, and started blinking; maybe his rational mind couldn't comprehend.

"Wow", he said. "Unbelievable."

I slowly moved towards him. The bulge below was now prominent. His cock must be rock hard by now. And the tease was on. I then moved back and pretended as if I was retiring to bed, then told him, "its okay if you find those super models and actresses sexier, even though you have a snow ball's chance to catch a glimpse of them in real life. The odds of dating them would be almost nonexistent. I hope you enjoyed the show; I'm going to sleep. Good night."

He stammered and mumbled, "wa-wa-wa-wait". I quickly turned back and smiled at the look of shock on his face. Things had gotten to the point of no return. I'd provided enough titillation and teasing, he was horny and helpless.

"So what more do you want?" I asked in a sultry voice. I glanced down his body. His cock twitched and throbbed.

"I think you need to shag darling, look at how desperately your cock wants to be released. I hope you find my teasing hot enough for a wonderful masturbation session. This time you can use my bathroom".

In that very moment he confessed he'd been fantasizing about me constantly while shagging since yesterday. This was flattering indeed.

I gave a little smile and said, "so you have the hots for me you rascal. I appreciate that you've finally confessed, and here is your gift".

I removed my panties and slid them down slowly. He was mesmerized to see me in nothing. My hairy pussy was exposed. My shapely body was on display. Let me see what this upper middle class young mathematician can do. I could see sweat around his forehead.

I sat on the bed spreading my legs fully; my intimate sensitive parts were now fully visible, my pussy completely exposed.

He gave a nervous smile and asked, "Mind if I sit beside you?"

I was thrilled and nodded my head in excitement. I switched on the air-cooler, and the cool air passed over my naked body. There was no respite from heat, even at midnight.

Vikas finally got up the nerve and cupped one of my breasts. This surprised me I said in an irritating tone, "Hey you naughty boy". He immediately moved his hand back. This was confusing for the poor chap. I smiled which baffled him even more.

He had no clue about my next move. I was deliberately being unpredictable. And this tease was making me horny. I was excited. He then started caressing me softly on my hips, slowly moving his fingers towards my curvy regions and flat tummy. I closed my eyes and allowed him to continue this time. The tingling sensation and the pleasant cool air made me quiver. His hands reached my breasts and started teasing my nipples, which turned taut. He slowly leaned his face towards me; I could feel those tiny soft facial hairs touching my shoulder. I turned my head and placed my arm around him, and pulled him towards me. We started kissing each other. The kiss was long and full of passion. Our hands roamed each other's bodies. Heat couldn't deter the growing passion and excitement.

We pulled apart. Vikas quickly pulled off his shirt. I was delighted to see his smooth fair body. Vikas started kissing my neck and shoulder and slowly moved towards the nipples. He took my nipple into his mouth and sucked them one by one. I moved my right leg and placed it on his hips. I could feel his erection through his shorts. I was wet and horny. The kissing became vigorous and he moved toward my belly button and my pussy. In the throes of passion he threw the pillows from the bed. There was no tolerance for any obstacles.

I lay on the bed, legs spread and pussy aching. I was ready for anything he had to offer.

"Here it is, you can put it in", I guided his finger towards the wet opening. He slid his finger inside. I moaned with pleasure. I knew he could feel the wetness. I was ready for a good fuck. He removed the shorts and pulled out his rock hard cock. I slowly guided his cock into my warm wet pussy. Within no time my pussy swallowed his cock, and he started banging me missionary style. Our bodies enveloped and vigorously rubbed each other, the air-cooler made it even more pleasant. However, it turned things slightly humid. He sucked my nipples while fucking me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he started pounding me faster. We were sweating, but pleasure superseded the humidity. His endurance was remarkable - youthful exuberance at its best. My body was shaking vigorously and my breasts were bouncing around his chest.

I moaned, "Fuck me hard". His cock was deep in my pussy. I could feel his entire cock throbbing in my cunt. He was young and good-looking making his debut with a veteran like me. He thrust harder and harder, my pussy received much needed battering. This was my time and I wanted to be a complete whore.

I cried and moaned, "Fuck me harder Vikas". He continued to pound my pussy. I was enjoying the rougher sex. The relentless pounding and the hard thrusts made me moan louder. Finally his orgasm approached. He wouldn't last longer.

"Yes! You can shoot the load in my pussy darling I know you are getting closer" I cried.

Then there was a final thrust and loads of cum ejaculated deep inside my pussy. He removed his limp penis and we collapsed on the bed. It was a small bed that could barely accommodate two of us. We lay beside each other, naked, exhausted and sweaty. It was three in the morning. And the poor chap had to go to the ashram to attend the Satsang in 4 hours. Well, he would be sacrificing his dream to attend the Mathematics Olympiad for the sake of his mother's wish.

He slowly left the room. I lay there for some time, then got up, pulled on my maxi dress, then went back to sleep. The heat was unbearable and woke me up at 7 AM. I took a quick shower and got dressed. When I came out, Vikas was delighted. I thought it was because of the previous night fuck. But he was happy because of the text he had received this morning. He asked me about Vishweshwaraya Engineering College, where the Mathematics Olympiad would be held. It was a 10-minute ride from the apartment. Vikas was happy about the fact that the assessment timings had been changed, due to bus strike.

He can now attend the Satsang for his mothers satisfaction and also attend the Olympiad. I had no issued in dropping him to college.

We zoomed towards the college, not much time to spare. I dropped him at the college campus. It was a delightful sight to see plenty of geeks around. It was a national Olympiad held in the city. Vikas had already won the regional Olympiads. A few youngsters turned up to meet Vikas; they were his friends. Well this chap prefers to be surrounded by Geeks. They thought I was his older sister or cousin, and every one greeted me and called me didi (sister). It was funny. I was his slut last night. The exam started within no time. I whispered to him, "Good luck ...See you soon. I hope you had a good time last night with your slut sister". He smiled and rushed towards the classroom.

I reached home in the next 15 minutes. There was dad sitting alone on the sofa. I asked him about Kailash and his wife. He replied, "They will be leaving tonight, some emergency in their family." That was shocking and disappointing. They planned for a week, but had to rush back home. They took their luggage to the ashram and would pick up Vikas from the college once his assessment was over.

I felt disappointed to be deprived of another night with Vikas. We had our dinner and I opened my laptop to log into Facebook. There was a brief note written by Vikas, sent from his mobile phone.

Dear Ann,

If you are reading this note, you know by now that I'm leaving in the next few hours, and we might not meet again. The first thing I'll do is to let you know my result once I'm done with the assessment. It will take a couple of weeks, but I'm least worried about the results. Life has been quite tumultuous for me. No one understands me. Mom & Dad keep fighting on trivial issues. I feel neglected. Their relationship is in crisis. I'm sure you got the hint as to why we are rushing back home. Not even divine intervention can help them. Nothing was going in my favor. Mom wants me to follow her footsteps and achieve nirvana. Dad is forcing me to join his business. I'm not interested in following them. I was impressed with the way your dad has groomed you. You have so much independence and freedom. It makes me jealous. Last night I was depressed and even thought of committing suicide. I was about to take this drastic step. But somehow decided to meet you first. What happened last night changed my life forever. I lost my virginity. Your body was nothing less than divine help for this depressed soul. I wonder what happened to me after the fuck; I felt life was worth living. And then I saw the message that Olympiad was postponed till evening. That gave me plenty of assurance that things would go right from now on. Thank you for all the teasing. I will fondly remember the time spend with you for the rest of my life.

Yours truly,

Vikas.

I was flattered with all the appreciation shown by Vikas. I never knew that the seduction would save his life. He was truly a wonderful person. In the next couple of weeks, the results were announced and Vikas stood second. His photo was published in the local newspaper. His monster mom took all the credit, claiming that it was all because of the grace of Guruji and the divine help he received by attending the Satsang. The truth was something else.

12