Seduction: the Little Black Dress

Story Info
A transgendered woman seduces her husband on their anniversary.
2k words
4.42
23.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

Tonight is a very special night: it is our second anniversary. My lover and I have been together six years, now: married two of them. This is the longest I've been with anyone: longer than I ever dreamed possible, or even hoped!

I never even imagined marriage as a part of my life. I mean, I'm fun to be around, I'm smart, and I love sex. I'm a regular good-time girl, but I couldn't see anyone wanting me as a life partner.

Was I ever wrong! Was I ever surprise when he proposed! Was I ever so happy when he insisted we do it right with a proper gown, bridesmaids, cake, and a honeymoon!

I'm so lucky to have him!

I want to look my best for him. I always try to look my best, but, he's seen me at my worst and doesn't care. In his eyes I'm always a woman. His special woman. I always feel special when I'm with him. So what if I have a cock! At least I don't have periods, even if I do get bitchy occasionally.

I finish my shower and find two boxes from my favorite boutique on the bed. Each one has a little black dress! One has wide straps with a plunging back and neckline. The other is strapless. Both fall to my knees and have flowing skirts. Perfect for dancing! Now, which one should I wear tonight?

My husband is rough on my little black dresses. I buy a couple every year. He manages to tear the zippers and ruin straps in his frantic haste to undress me. And semen stains are difficult to remove!

I choose the strapless one. I've never had one before. I love how I look! It leaves the top of my small breasts exposed: the back leaves half my back exposed. And with my hair up, my neck and shoulders will be exposed for his occasional kiss.

I twirl around and see a glimpse of the sheer black panties and the top of my stockings. Perfect! He will not be able take his eyes off me!

Tonight, I will wear the pearl necklace and earrings he gave me for graduation. I apply his favorite shade of red lipstick and smile when I look into the mirror. I see where I kissed it once and left an imprint of my lips. Occasionally, I see my lover lightly touch that spot.

My husband has been waiting patiently in our living room. I see him mouth "Wow!" as I enter the room. I spin slowly for him and am rewarded by "Damn!"

I'm hot: I see it in his eyes! I feel sexy, but, most importantly, I feel beautiful!

He kisses my neck and shoulders lightly. I'm already wanting him badly. Thankfully, the loose skirt hides my small erection. He places a sweater on my shoulders and escorts me to the car.

The valet gives me admiring glances as he helps me from the car, but I am not for him. I place my arm through my husband's and we enter the restaurant. I may not be the most beautiful woman in the room, but he always makes me feel as if I am.

His hand rests on my thigh as we have a drink before dinner. It lingers on my bottom as we walk to our table. His fingertips lightly caress my back as he slides my chair in. He leans forward to whisper in my ear.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

And I him.

When we go out on these special occasions, he orders for us. Tonight will be French cuisine. I lean close as he feeds me stuffed mushrooms. His left hand lingers on my thigh, his fingers lightly stroking my leg. We talk of inconsequential things to pass the time.

He pulls my fingers to his lips and kisses them lightly. Electricity runs down my spine. I am powerless to resist him. I feel myself falling in the dark pools of his eyes! Time slows to a crawl as he makes love to me with those eyes.

Although there are plenty of drop-dead beautiful women around, his eyes never leave mine, even to summon the waiter for the check.

I blush when he tells me how beautiful I am! He whispers his love in my ear. I want this fleeting moment to last forever! He places a finger to my lips when I start to speak. Later, his smile says.

He lightly kisses my neck when he places my sweater on my shoulders. He helps me into the car and we drive away.

After the romantic dinner, he takes me dancing at our favorite jazz club. He watches me as I twirl on the dance floor. He smiles appreciatively as he gets glimpses of my stocking clad thighs. My eyes shine brightly as he holds me in his arms.

The drive home passes slowly. My dress is raised enough that he can rest a hand on my thigh above my stockings. Shivers run up my spine as I anticipate the rest of the evening.

Back home, I'm ready for him to undress me. He'd been doing it with his eyes most the night. I want him badly.

Instead, he turns on some music. I dance seductively for him. I spin often so he can glimpse my sheer panties and the tops of my stockings. I want him to want me as badly as I want him!

I begin a slow strip tease, but he stops me. He changes the play list on the stereo. Now, he pulls me close. I hear a slow, romantic number. It's Frank Sinatra singing "The Way You Look Tonight". It is followed by a mix of slow and fast numbers. If my lover wants to dance the night away, who am I to argue!

My arms are wrapped around his neck as I look up to kiss him. One of his hands strokes the bare skin on my back: the other rests on the small of my back. My breasts press against his chest. My cock is straining against my panties.

I want him so badly, now. If I had a pussy, my panties would be drenched! Yet, he keeps dancing!

Both his hands move up and slowly work my zipper down. He strokes the freshly exposed skin and I shiver with delight! One hand works its way into my panties and caresses my bottom.

When is he going to fuck me??

He slides my dress down over my hips and I step out of it. I stand before him in my panties, stockings, and my high heels. He fucks me with his eyes.

He pulls me back close and we dance again. I feel so hot being almost naked while he remains clothed. I am his for the taking whenever he wants! His hands caressing my back and bottom raises me to a fever pitch. I can't take much more of this!

Then he does something he's never done before! He pulls his pocket knife and flips it open. He lightly traces a pattern on my thigh. The touch is electrifying! My cock is straining even harder, begging...no... demanding release! He slips the tip inside my panties and, with a quick flick, cuts through them. He moves and cuts the other side.

He puts his knife away and pulls off my ruined panties. My cock springs free. He strokes it lightly and I start creaming. But that only builds my desire! I need him inside me! Soon!

He has me lean against the bar stool. He kneels and kisses my navel. I lift a leg and he unfastens the strap on my shoe. He sucks my toes through the silk stockings. Damn! I'm getting hard again. He kisses his way to the top of my thigh, then kisses his way back down my legs as he removes it.

He repeats this on the other leg. He moves up and takes my cock into his mouth. He only sucks a few seconds and I cream again!

This is nice, but WHEN is he going to fuck me?

He has me kneel on the table, my bottom close to the edge, my cheeks spread wide. Yes!! He's going to fuck me now!

But he isn't.

He sits on the chair behind me. I feel his warm breath on my pucker. Soon, I feel a light kiss on my ring, followed by his tongue teasing along the rim. I love him eating my ass, but not tonight: I want his long, thick cock buried balls deep inside me.

But, he continues to tease me! His tongue slowly pushes into me and twirls around. His lips are on my rim. He runs his hands along my hips and thighs. I'm ready: why isn't he? He reaches between my legs and gently tugs on my cock. He's planning on eating me a long time.

Please, have mercy on me, my love. Fuck me! Fuck me now!

After what seems to be an eternity, he stands behind me. He is still dressed: he only removed his jacket and tie. He pulls his cock from his pants and places the head against my hole. I push against it and try to impale myself on it, but he pulls back. He teases my hole with the head, then pulls away.

Using a couple of fingers, he works lubricant inside me. He touches my special spot and fire shoots through my body. He finger fucks me a few minutes more and I loosen up a little, but not too much.

I love the initial pain as that baseball sized cock head slowly stretches my asshole open. I can almost feel the pop as my sphincter surrenders to him. I whimper as he pushes the whole monster inside.

He grabs my hips and slowly increases the pace of his thrusts until he finds his rhythm. He can fuck me as long as he wants, now. The pain recedes until it is but a whisper beside the pleasure I feel. My small breasts bounce and my cock swings with each powerful thrust. I yelp quietly when he hits the end of my channel.

He pulls out and has me stand facing the wall. He shoves his cock up into me. I can barely touch the floor with my toes as his body presses mine into the wall. This is the position he first took me years ago. One hand holds my head still as he sucks and bites my neck. He will leave his mark on me, his claim boldly displayed.

He has fucked me nearly a half hour at this point, but my lover isn't close to being tired. He lifts me off him and carries me to our bed. I lay back as he finally undresses.

I place my hands over my head. My breasts are taught. I spread my legs wide, an invitation to take me. He smiles and lifts my legs to his shoulders.

This will hurt, and hurt badly!

He rams all the way home in one rapid stoke. I'm crying. He wants to stop, but I shake my head no. I want this pain. When it recedes, I will have my strongest orgasm tonight!

I kiss him to muffle my cries and plead softly with him to keep fucking me. It only takes a few, but, very long minutes, before the pain recedes. He is concerned, but I am smiling now and pull him closer.

"Harder, my love, harder!" I scream.

I am being pushed up into the headboard with every thrust. His steady, piston-like strokes push me over the top and I cream all over our stomachs.

But, he isn't through! He thrusts even harder. He picks up speed: he is close, but, so am I! I explode one last time between us as he unleashes his white hot load deep inside me. I feel it leaking past him and down the crack of my ass.

As we lay there, he scoops up my cream and feeds it to me. I hungrily suck it from his fingers. Both of us are spent. For now. After a good sleep, who knows?

I called this "Seduction", but I never said I was the one doing the seducing.

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers