Seduction via Double-Chocolate Malt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Great idea. I lifted up and smiled down at her, nodded. She positioned the helmet at the entrance of her pussy, slithered and wriggled her way up it full-depth, then smiled shyly at me again and said "This time, for the encore number one, we can use the ordinary place if you wish. My pussy, as you called it. A nice name!"

I must have looked as puzzled as I felt. She laughed and told me "Condoms do not matter -- I told you what you call in English "a little white lie" -- a lie of not saying something, not telling the whole truth. It truly is the dangerous time of my month, but I take the pills, so there will be no babies. I take them very carefully, believe me! And also, I must tell you something else -- this was for me a dream experience -- not dream, that is the wrong word, perhaps fairy-tale?"

She paused, finally shook her head and said "No. Not a fairly tale, those are for children. Rather I think a sex-fantasy. I have never done sex 'A la Greck' before, although I like very much to play with myself down there. My husband is not interested in it, even when I ask him. So I thought why not try with you, out here in the woods? A nice fantasy. I am glad it is one of your favorites, so that you understood how to begin, nice and slow. Your shorts rubbing on my legs added to make the fantasy even better. And the roughness, the moss on my breasts and belly, WOW!"

I stared, finally smiled and told her how wonderfully well she had treated me, how much I liked being part of her fantasy -- that I was quite honored to be entrusted with such a role. She waggled her head, thanked me, then said softly "Perhaps now, for this encore, we should stand up briefly, so that we can get ourselves both completely naked? Then, if you wish, we could spend a long time exploring each other's bodies with our fingers and our mouths? I would like that -- both to do the exploring and to be explored! And we could perhaps perform this encore lying down on this nice carpet of real moss here on the forest ground. Maybe for a while you could be on top of me, then we can change, put me on top of you?"

She giggled, writhed nicely against me, got a silly grin on her face: "You, I believe it, would not mind to have me be on top sometimes? I like such a position very well."

Clearly today was my day to provide reassurances in response to utterly silly questions.

After the words, the actions -- we stood plastered together, kissing nonstop. I slid my hands up along her ribs, skinned off the dangling blouse to leave her naked in the warm still air. She did the same for me, only it took longer because she had to kneel to undo my shoelaces and somehow my cock repeatedly got tangled up with her teeth and tongue during the process. I lay back and she straddled me, began to settle.

I stopped her briefly and imposed my own condition: "Encores only allowed if we can spend the rest of the entire night together in my little apartment. Acceptable?"

She smiled, nodded said "Acceptable indeed!"

And then she sat down.

12