Seductive Repair

Story Info
Housewife gets more then she asked for...or can handle.
2.8k words
4.01
171.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is a pretty standard "housewife/repair man" story. I've been experimenting with different story types, so I would appreciate knowing what you think.]

He knew she was going to be his the moment he laid eyes on her in the doorway. He had seen her type before: middle-aged housewife, with too much time on her hands. Kids at school all day, a husband that worked too much. She probably didn't think she was attractive anymore. All pretty standard stuff.

He smiled when she opened the door at looked at him.

"Can I help you?" she said politely.

"Hi, I'm Marcus. I'm here to fix your washer and dryer."

He was a well built black man, a by product of having been a furniture mover for years. And on this 90 degree day, his shorts and tank top didn't leave much to the imagination, including the bulge in his crotch.

"Oh, yeah. Come on in. I'm Janice."

"Pleasure to meet you Janice."

She stepped aside and Marcus entered the house. The cool air felt good and he turned and waited as she closed the door behind him. His large form blocked most of the hallway and he shifted to move into her path, pretending to be trying to get out of the way. The shifted a couple of times until he said, "Shall we dance?"

He reached out and took a hold of her hips, moving in closer, feigning some dance steps. She was a little taken a back, but laughed nervously. Marcus released her and moved out of the way.

"The washer and dryer are downstairs."

Marcus watched as she walked past, following her into the kitchen.

"I don't mean to sound forward, but could I trouble you for a glass of water? It's a scorcher out there today."

"Oh, sure. No problem."

Marcus watched her reach up into the cupboard to get a glass, admiring the fine white ass hidden beneath her shorts.

"You must work out."

That made her stop and look at him, a slight flush on her face.

"Well, I have a treadmill I use. Thanks for noticing."

She poured some cold water into the glass and handed it to him.

Marcus stood straight, leaning back as he gulped down the water. He knew this pose would accentuate his figure and he saw her looking him over out of the corner of his eye.

He finished the water and handed the glass back to Janice. "Thanks" he said with a smile.

With that, she walked down the basement steps, Marcus following closely. She showed him the washer and dryer.

She briefly described the problem and Marcus started an empty load in the washing machine. He saw a leak in the back and motioned her to come over. She leaned over the now vibrating machine, craning her neck to look in the back. Marcus leaned over her, pushing against her, making her crotch rub against the washer in the front, and his crotch in the back.

He could tell she was nervous and was trying hard not to show it. She saw the leak and moved to lean away from the washer, but he didn't move. Instead, he ground his crotch into her harder and reached his hands around her front to grab her breasts pinching her nipples just as the washer went into its spin cycle and started vibrating faster.

The combination of sensations caused Janice to gasp and her knees weakened, forcing her to lean into him for support.

She regained her composure and reached up to move his hands away.

"I don't know what you think you are doing but I ..."

Marcus pinched her nipples again, pushing his now hard cock against her ass, while kissing the side of her neck.

Again she hesitated as her body's reaction got the better of her.

"Please stop. I don't want you to do this. I'm a married woman."

But Marcus didn't stop. He was massaging her breasts, slowly gyrating against her ass as the washer caused her clit to vibrate.

She tried to say something, but he swung her around to face him, pushing her against the washer as he gave her a strong kiss, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

She put her hands against his chest, trying to push him away. But her resistance was weakening and he could tell. He kept kissing, pulling her close to him, making sure she could feel his large cock pushing against her.

Janice stopped pushing him away, and let her feelings take over. Sensing this, Marcus lifted her up, placing her on the washer. He moved his hands over back, sliding up under her shirt. Her cool skin felt good against his rough hands.

They continued kissing, with her tongue now working its way into his mouth. He moved one hand to her front, grabbing a breast well the other worked with the clasp of her bra. With expert skill, the bra came loose. He quickly pulled her shirt over her head and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the vibrations that now went through her whole body.

With her shirt gone, her bra fell away from her body and he tossed it aside. She leaned back on her arms, causing her breasts to stick out. He took the opportunity to begin sucking and licking them, eliciting new moans from Janice.

Without her noticing, Marcus removed his shorts and underwear as he sucked her nipples. His big, black cock sprung free.

He put his arms around her again, pulling her close. She leaned against him, still lost in the feelings of her body. He took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. She was startled at first and pulled away to look it. This was the first time she had seen a black cock, and the contrast of her milky white hand against it was fascinating to her.

"My god, it's huge" she said, still looking at it.

"Stroke it baby, it won't hurt you."

She did as he said, moving her hand up and down its length. He pulled her shorts and underwear off, enjoying the look on her face as she stared at his penis, now completely swollen and hard.

He now stood between her naked legs, her trimmed pussy inches from him. He put a finger inside of her while rubbing her clit with his thumb. This broke her from her trance and she buried her head into his neck. Her breathing was getting faster now and he knew she would cum soon.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Keep rubbing my clit."

Marcus kept rubbing. After a few minutes her hand left his cock and her arms wrapped around him tightly. She started to shake and moan and he felt her body start to orgasm. Her pussy spasmed on his hand.

When she was finished, Marcus lifted her off the washer and carried her to the couch in the family room. He sat her down and took a seat next to her, holding his cock in his hand.

After a minute, she recovered and looked over at him. "That was the strongest orgasm I have ever had. Thank you."

"My pleasure. Now it's my turn."

He had been here before. Now that the thrill of the moment had worn off, she was feeling guilty. And the realization of what she had just done started to sink in. But she knew she couldn't just leave him there like that after what he had done. She also knew that she wanted to touch his cock again, to explore it more. She figured she could jerk or maybe suck him off, and then he would leave. She wouldn't have to fuck him, and that would help alleviate some of her guilt.

He watched her face as she went through those thoughts before leaning towards him and taking his cock into her hand again.

He just leaned back and let her do what she wanted.

"It's beautiful" she said. "I've never seen or touched a black one before. And it's certainly the biggest I've ever seen."

She didn't look at him, but just kept looking at his cock, one hand working up and down the shaft while the other played with his balls.

She knows how to handle a cock, Marcus thought to himself. He wasn't surprised. Most of the married white chicks had been around the block before.

"Why don't you taste it? I need to cum bad."

She hesistated, still struggling with what she was doing. He shifted closed to her, urging her on.

She leaned down towards his crotch, tentatively kissing the head of it. She did her best to get it into her mouth. "It's too big; I don't think I can get it my mouth."

Marcus just put a hand on the back of her head and pushed, forcing it into her mouth. She said something muffled, but let it slide it, trying hard to open her mouth wide.

It didn't take long for her jaw to adjust and Marcus just kept lifting her head up and down on it, not giving her much choice.

He loved the site of his large cock going in and out those cute pink lips. She was struggling to do it well, and he loved that even more. She wanted to please him now, to make him cum.

Janice started moving on her own so he took his hand away. His cock was slick with her saliva now, and she managed to get about half of it into her mouth.

To her surprise, Janice was starting to feel aroused again. The whole experience was so new and erotic. She was almost embarrassed.

Marcus could feel his orgasm starting to build.

"Yeah, keep sucking baby, I'm going to cum."

She was still sucking, but more tentatively. He smiled to himself. She was thinking she could pull off when he started to cum. Well, a few more seconds and his ass tightened, signaling the release of his cum.

She started to lift her head off, jacking hard with her hand, but Marcus put his hand on the back of her head holding her there.

She didn't fight too hard, they never do. He started to cum. Load after load of his hot semen flooded into her mouth. Unable to pull away, Janice was forced to try to swallow it, and she got it all down, swallowing hard for several seconds before he finally let off.

Marcus leaned back and Janice lifted up her head.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"That was great baby."

She stood up. "Well, we should get cleaned up. The washer and dryer still need fixed."

She started to walk away to get her clothes.

"Hey. I don't know where you think you are going, but I'm not finished with you yet."

Marcus pulled her down onto his lap, quickly putting his hand back onto her pussy.

"Hmmm. Still wet I see. You like sucking black cock baby?"

She struggled a bit to get up. This wasn't supposed to happen. She made him cum, she was free. But his hand felt so good, and her body betrayed her once again.

Janice wasn't sure what to expect. She hadn't ever been with a man that could cum more then once. What was he going to do?

As if in answer to her unspoken questing, Marcus picked her up and laid her on the floor. He held her legs apart and started sucking on her pussy, pushing his tongue into her.

"MMMmmmmm..." was all she managed to say.

He didn't stay there long. Marcus scooted up on his knees and placed his cock against her wet pussy.

"Please, don't fuck me. I made you cum. You need to leave."

"Don't tell me what to do slut! Or maybe you would prefer if you husband found out about your little slip today?"

She looked at him confused. He liked that look. Between being aroused, feeling guilty, and now scared at what he could do to her life, she was at a loss.

He just smiled at her and he started to push his still hard cock into her waiting pussy.

"Oh god. Please don't, it's too big. I'll give you another blow job, just please don't do this."

Marcus didn't answer. He just kept pushing. He knew she wouldn't resist. There was a part of her that wanted this, and he knew that part would win.

One thing was for certain, she felt tight. She wasn't lying when she said his was the biggest cock she had seen. Her eyes were closed, and her face was bunched up with a mixture of pain and pleasure as he slowly entered her.

"Ung. Please, it hurts, take it out, it’s too big."

"Shut up slut. You want it, and I'm going to give it you."

He put her legs up on his shoulders, and started rubbing her clit.

"Unnnnnn...."

He stopped when it had it halfway in. "There, you like that baby? Feel good?"

"Oh, it's so big. I can't believe how full I am."

He just chuckled. With one motion he pushed down hard on her clit and shoved his cock the rest of the way in.

"UNNNNNNGGGG!" Her back lifted off the ground as her body took the rest of his cock. Her hands were clenched into fists and her eyes flung open at the sudden intrusion.

"NOW it's in baby."

He started to fuck her, hard and fast, not giving her a chance to react.

He leaned forward, pushing her legs up so that her ass was lifted off the floor. This made him go in even deeper.

"Oh god, stop! It's too much!"

Marcus just fucked harder, still rubbing her clit in time with his strokes.

He was speed fucking. Riding her hard as she grunted and strained under him.

"Unh...unh....unh....unh" was all the came out of her mouth now. Her little white pussy was being stretched by his big black cock and he loved the look on her face.

"Oh yeah Marcus, fuck me. Unh! It's good. Please fuck me!"

"That's right baby. I knew you could take it. Hot little white slut like you. I'm going to cum in you baby. I'm going to fill that hot pussy with my cum!"

He knew that hearing those words would bring her around. She looked up and him. "No! Please don't! I'm not on birth control! Don't cum in me, please. I'll do anything you want!"

"You’re already doing what I want slut! Lay there and get fucked!"

"Oh god please no! Don't cum in my pussy!"

He wasn't listening. He could feel his orgasm building and it was going to be a big one. She started whimpering. Small cries of "Please stop" and "don't cum in me" mixed together.

He started to rub her clit faster and without warning her body convulsed in a huge orgasm.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming. I'm cumming oh goooodddd....."

Marcus kept fucking right through her orgasm. He held back, wanting her to have her senses when he put his cum into her.

She was lost for moment, the after effects of her orgasm putting her into a dreamlike state. But the pounding and stretching of his cock brought her around. He waited until she looked at him.

"Oh yeah baby. Here I cum! Here I cum baby!"

"Please Marcus no! Please don't, I'll do anything, anything at all, just please don't...."

Her last words were drowned out by his cry as his orgasm hit him hard. He lifted her up, pushing down deep inside of her as his cock pushed against her cervix. She cried out, and his semen flowed into her waiting pussy.

She was sobbing now, but Marcus held her there, her ass tilted up so his sperm would reach the back of pussy.

Finally his energy subsided and he lifted off of her, sitting back down on the couch.

She just curled up, sobbing and crying. He didn't care. She had gotten what she wanted.

"Stop crying and get over here." His stern words surprised her. She wasn't sure what to do.

"I said get over here." She crawled over and her hands and knees, kneeling at his feet. "Clean off my cock. I can't get any work done like this."

Still sobbing, she took his softening cock into her mouth and sucked off the mixture of pussy and his cum, swallowing it down.

He looked at his watch. "Well, gotta run. Thanks for the fuck baby. Call me next time you have an appliance problem."

With that he got dressed and left, leaving her on kneeling on the floor.

As Marcus drove away he thought to himself, Stupid white bitches, always the same thing. She would clean up, run to the store for a pregnancy test, and be relieved when it came up negative. Marcus had been snipped years ago.

After that, she'd come to terms with what had happened, and he knew he'd be sent back for another broken appliance sometime soon.