See Deshawn and Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! This isn't fu..."

Deshawn's voiced trailed off as Jane's mouth closed around his dick. Deshawn began to moan in response to the motion of Jane's tongue on his penis.

"Uhhh, Uhhh..."

Jane lips released Deshawn's prick with a wet pop. She crawled off the bed and bent to the floor for as if to pick something up. Deshawn spoke up again:

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

Jane stood facing Deshawn on the bed, her hands behind her behind her back. She climbed back onto the bed, wobbling a bit as she struggled for balance with her arms behind her back, pausing with one knee on the bed and the other leg dangling. Regaining her balance, Jane began crawling forward, smiling impishly as she crawled over Deshawn's legs and up his chest till she was sitting on the lower part of his chest. Jane leaned forward, her tits dangling in his face before she answered,

"Don't worry, it'll be fun!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Deshawn could see the belt from Jane's robe in her hand.

"No don't! Come on!"

"Shut up! You're going to enjoy this!"

Jane blindfolded Deshawn, and then positioned her wet pussy directly on Deshawn's open mouth. Deshawn vigorously shook his head no. Jane laughed.

"Silly, you can't tell me no!"

Jane reached down and pinched Deshawn's nose shut. Deshawn thrashed his arms and legs briefly but as his air supply grew more and more scarce, Deshawn decided that cunningulus was his only option. Deshawn's tongue began working furiously as he became steadily more light headed. Finally, Jane released Deshawn's nose and Deshawn struggled to control his breathing, barely avoiding hyperventilation as he burrowed his tongue deep inside Jane's dripping pussy. Deshawn flicked his tongue as rapidly as he was able for a minute but lost his enthusiasm for his task since it seemed that his efforts would not be immediately reciprocated. Jane noticed his tongue's slackening pace.

"Faster!" Jane demanded. Deshawn shook his head sullenly in answer – why should he submit to being restrained against his will? Jane quickly made it obvious why he should by pinching Deshawn's nose shut and completely smothering him by literally sitting on his face. Deshawn, in a panic due to the lack of air, resumed giving Jane head like he meant it. Jane, for her part, gradually eased her grip on Deshawn's nose as the intensity of her pleasure deepened. Deshawn, seeing that his torture would not end until Jane had climaxed began probing slowly with his tongue until he found Jane's clit. Sucking in gently on it, he was rewarded by a coo of pleasure:

"Ooh that was nice!"

Deshawn, suddenly emboldened, began gently massaging Jane's clit with his tongue instead of licking blindly at her vaginal area. Jane's eyed rolled back in her head as Deshawn gradually increased his speed.

"Oh shit! That feels so fucking..."

Jane's profane tirade was cut off by the deep intense of waves of pleasure building within her. Deshawn sensing the change in Jane's reaction varied his attack by licking the full length of Jane's labia majora. Jane groaned in delight as her empty love canal began flexing involuntarily and her legs quivering.

"I am going to cum! I am going to fucking cum all in your face! OHHH shitttt, I am cumming, I am cummming I am cumming!"

Deshawn went for one last little diddle of Jane's clitoris as Jane continued her pornographic monologue. Jane's vocalizations suddenly became monosyllabic nonsense as her orgasm carried her completely over the edge. Jane pushed Deshawn's face away roughly when she could take no more and she collapsed to the bed trembling. She lay on the bed for a moment, still shaking. Gradually more coherent sound began to come from her mouth, until she said, "Shit that was good! Do you want something to drink?"

"How long are you going to keep me here like this?"

"If you keep eating pussy like that, Forever!"

Deshawn sighed in frustration, "Well if I am going to be your fucking sex toy shouldn't I get something too? This is fucking bullshit and I am going to call the cops the second I get loose!"

Jane gasped, "You wouldn't, would you?"

"Fuck yeah, I would! You're restraining me against my will and forcing me to perform sex acts on you! That's illegal!"

Jane fell silent and Deshawn could feel the bed shift gently as she rose. Deshawn heard her pad from the room and panicked, he'd just threatened her while she was still in control!

"Hey forget it! I am not calling the cops! I didn't mean that." Deshawn sighed frustrated, at the lack of response and strained to hear something in the now silent room. He could hear Jane padding softly in the carpeted hall again and began to speak once more.

"Hey I am sorry, I didn't mean it. I've actually really enjoyed this and I was just a little upset this morning since you've had all the fu... HEY!"

Deshawn shouted when he felt something feathery soft brush his leg.

"What was that?"

Jane didn't answer and Deshawn felt the same thing again this time on his chest.

"Hey that tickles!"

Soon Jane was tickling him on random places all over his body – Deshawn was reduced to a helplessly laughing wreck. Deshawn was shrieking uncontrollably like a little girl:

"Oh my God!, just stop, stop, stop! Haha AHHH"

Jane was merciless and seemed bent on extracting maximum revenge for some past wrong. Just as Deshawn was sure he'd suffer a heart attack if the tickling didn't stop, he felt Jane's warm wet tongue in his ear. Deshawn shuddered at the intensity of the sensation. Jane lingered a bit, then began tracing a line down Deshawn's neck from his ear to his chest. There she paused to suckle on his nipples. Deshawn's chest heaved in response as he struggled to control himself as Jane teased him. She began working her way down again kissing Deshawn's belly as she worked her way southward. One hand seized Deshawn's cock as Jane kissed and licked her way down to the very base of his cock.

"You're not going to call the cops are you?"

Deshawn responded fervently.

"No, oh no! I would never do something like that! I didn't mean it oaahhhhAAAhhh"

Deshawn's words meandered off into gibberish when Jane sucked one of his testicles into her mouth. Deshawn's hips rose off the bed involuntarily as he responded. Jane released his testicle to suckle on the other and then licked the length of Deshawn's prick slowly. She used her tongue on the very end, circling the head, tasting Deshawn's salty precum. Jane encircled the tip of Deshawn's penis and tried to swallow the entire length of it at once. She forced Deshawn's prick further and further down until the tip was in her throat and she gagged. Jane pulled back and came up for air releasing Deshawn's dick with a loud pop. Jane coughed and fought to control her gag reflex for a minute as Deshawn flexed his hips and his cock twitched as he strained to get back in Jane's mouth. Jane recovered from her coughing fit and wiped her mouth.

"Fuck this shit, I need some dick!"

With that Jane reached up and jerked the blindfold from Deshawn's eyes. Jane knelt and swung her leg over Deshawn's prostrate body. She sat down on his dick and began fucking herself silly on Deshawn's rock hard erect member. Jane bounced up and down on Deshawn like he was a trampoline, working herself into a sexual frenzy. Deshawn twisted and struggled and panted trying his best to keep up with what was going on top of him. Abruptly, Deshawn heard a ripping of fabric and felt the bonds on his right arm loosen a little. Deshawn strained and jerked until both arms popped loose. Jane gasped in surprise at Deshawn's sudden herculean feat of strength, and Deshawn seized the moment. Grabbing Jane by the hips, Deshawn pivoted and rolled so that Jane was on her back and Deshawn was now on top. Deshawn's cock was still inside Jane's slick gash and his legs were still bound to the foot of the bed but Deshawn had still managed to get enough leverage to give Jane as good as he'd been getting. He immediately pinned Jane's arms on the bed above her head and sank the weight of his hips down so that her legs were forced outward. Jane's eyes were wide as Deshawn moved with the primal ferocity of an enraged lion. Deshawn began brutally piledriving Jane's pussy to the bed drawing his hips back and thrusting in rhythm with so much for force that the entire bed shook and the old mattress creaked under the weight of the onslaught. Jane was roused from her shocked silence and began crying out with every thrust:

"Ohhh! AHHHH! Uhhh!"

Deshawn increased the tempo of his thrusts and began working in a circular motion on the down stroke, rubbing the base of his cock on Jane's pubis before drawing back again. They continued thus for a few seconds more before Deshawn growled through grit teeth:

"I am going to cum! I am going to fucking cummm!"

"AHHHI am cumming too!"

Deshawn's body shuddered as he struggled to hold himself off of Jane. Finally as he was coming down from the swirl of emotion he laid his head on her bosom. Jane lay still breathing deeply as the room span around her. Deshawn lowered himself to the bed beside Jane, panting heavily. Jane rolled over on her side facing him and looked him in the eyes quietly for a moment.

"You're not mad?"

"As long as you promise to tie me up again next weekend we're cool! Give me your number and I'll be here with a rope Saturday!"

Jane laughed softly as Deshawn pulled her toward him, his large hands gently cupping her face as they kissed. Jane rolled over and snuggled up so that her butt was firmly nestled in Deshawn's lap so that they were spooning with his now flaccid penis was in the small of her back. They both fell asleep again already planning their activities for next weekend.

12