See Emily Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily thought about this and suddenly realised why he was carrying a riding crop and without warning, along with this realisation a thrill swept through her that centred itself in her pussy, but she had no idea why this should have happened.

"Discard the robe," he said and Emily removed it to stand naked before him. "Move your feet so that your heels are about a foot apart, don't turn around."

She did exactly as she was told.

"My name is Brian, from this day you will call me Master Brian, is that clear?"

"Yes," she paused then added, "Master Brian."

"You have beautiful legs and a nicely rounded behind, I like what I see and I see what I like, normally a man will approach a girl and ask her for a date, but a dominant male will choose his mate and take her as and when he wishes. I am a dominant male and you are to be my submissive, I have chosen you and you are to obey me without question, do you understand me thus far?"

"Yes Master Brian, I understand."

"Good," she could almost hear him smiling. "Now, bend over and grasp your ankles."

Immediately she did exactly as told, grasping her ankles tightly. She could see him through her spread thighs, noticed that he was gaining an erection and realised that her pussy was wet also and that he could see it quite clearly from his place on the sofa. Thwack, the riding crop came down on her right buttock and again, descended equally as swiftly on the left side.

"Ouch," she exclaimed, "that stung," she said straightening up while learning that she had actually enjoyed it.

"I didn't tell you that you could stand tall again, but never mind, I will let it go this time, they were just love taps, administered for not bringing the drinks on a tray."

"I understand Master Brian, I shall be more circumspect in future."

"Good my little one, now tell me, did the riding crop stir your sexuality at all?"

"Yes Master Brian it did, that quite surprised me, I never realised that such a thing could be found pleasurable."

56 "I have much to teach you Emily, but are you willing to learn, do you want me to open up your sexuality and explore those depths of you that you are not even aware exist?"

"Yes Master Brian, I will be honoured to be your pupil."

Brian smiled at her, "turn around Emily, come and sit beside me and drink your coffee before it gets too cold."

She turned towards him, and he noticed that her nipples had peaked, "Emily put one foot on the arm of the sofa and part your pussy lips, let me see how wet you have become."

Emily did as she was told; being very surprised that she could do this so easily, and noticed that her clit had also become erect while her pussy was swimming with juice. This was also a first; she had never become aroused so easily before. Stealing a glance at Brian she saw that his shaft was also fully erect now, and so wanted that piece of meat inside her. Maybe this would be the time.

"Come, sit next to me now and enjoy your coffee."

As she sat down her eyes cast over Brian's erect cock. It was a beautiful piece of flesh and she wanted it more than anything, so much so that she was prepared to do almost anything he asked, just to feel it pumping away inside her and emptying his cumm.

Brian got up from the sofa when she had made herself comfortable, taking his empty cup to the kitchen. He then surprised her by picking up her clothes from the floor where she had let them fall the previous day on her way to the shower room. Amongst them he found a purple silk scarf that he threw over his shoulder, the rest he dumped onto an armchair.

Taking her empty cup he placed it back on the table and walked over to the French windows. "Come here," he commanded, she rose instantly and walked over to where he stood, looking outside. "Well done Emily, it is so easy to be obedient, and your submissive attitude will always please me, I believe you are a natural submissive and that is what I have long sought in a woman. Someone who finds pleasure in submission and in pleasing her man, both will always please me, and as we progress you will I am sure make me a very proud Master."

"We are going for a little walk now," he said.

"But Master I have no shoes on and I am naked," she squeaked.

He laughed at her discomfort replying that they were only going into the garden and as this was the only cottage for quite a long way, no one was likely to see them.

"Please Master, I don't want to see the garden," was her answer.

This time he took the silk scarf and wound it around her eyes saying, "there, now you can't see the garden, and if you resist any further, I will be forced to put cuffs on you and replace the leash."

Her resistance became completely non-existent now, she was in his hands and if they were going to go anywhere with this she had to trust him.

Brian took a step back and to the left side of her while reaching above the folded curtain to find the key to unlock the door. She remained silent now, suitably chastened, he was glad that he had not had to use the crop on her again. Taking her hand, he put it on his shaft once more saying, "Feel me, caress my length, enjoy its silkiness, get to know its every vein and bump; when you are good it will be your reward."

Gently taking it in her hand she began to stroke it again; now she was compliant, now she was ready to do whatever he asked of her, this was to be her prize. "Come Emily; let us go into the garden now." With that he opened the French windows; it was not quite as cold as she had expected, but she had no wish to stay out there for very long.

Taking her hand they entered the garden together, her one hand still wrapped around his hard penis.

The grass was still wet from the rain, and she soon found that the long green shards had made her legs wet all the way up to her pussy. She relied on Brian totally for guidance, doing her best to stay beside him, not daring to let go of his erection. As they walked, twisting and turning her hand was constantly moving on his shaft keeping it hard and proud. In turn, he chose their path carefully, avoiding the remains of what once might have been a proud rockery. She could smell the perfume of winter roses in the garden but had not known they were there until now.

They went on through a rustic archway to a second part of the garden where the growth was waist high with lush grass. All the while Brian advised her of the dire condition of her garden, letting her see it with his eyes while remaining positive in that he knew she would get it put right.

On reaching what he judged to be the centre of what had once been a lush lawn Brian stopped and looked at her, seeing the droplets of water glistening like millions of tiny diamonds on her skin. She stood silent, obedient and hungry for him.

He drew her close to him, gently kissing her neck and face; he nuzzled the soft flesh, sucking lightly on the bare skin. He lifted her arms around his shoulders, his hands feeling for her lovely breasts, her nipples erect but now hardening as they came alive for him. He smiled, knowing what he had to do.

She shivered in anticipation; the morning sun had risen in the sky, spreading its warm glow. Gently he laid her down on the soft grass, still wet with the morning dew, touching every part of her naked body, bringing her closer and closer to release but not giving her the satisfaction of a climax.

She was ready for him and he was ready for her but the time was not yet right. He wanted to take her fighting his own needs and desires, as this again must be judged right. When she begged, only then would he relent. Once more, he left her hungry for him, her pussy lips swollen with desire, her clit erect like never before and her nipples spiked like hard bullets.

Jumping up he pulled her to her feet, leading her back indoors and to the shower room, where the scarf was removed.

His last words to her in the room were, "when you have finished showering, clean it up."

He left her standing under the running water, tears streaming undetected down her face, tears of utter frustration. She had so many questions. Why hadn't he taken her last night, and why not in the garden, was he impotent or something? Her whole body craved him, she was ready to do anything for him, and she meant anything. She was getting used to the submissive role now and his dominance, in fact, she was enjoying it and perversely looked forward to him using that crop on her again; it had stirred something deep inside her that she had hitherto been unaware of.

She quickly washed, then sponged down the walls and mopped the floor dry before drying herself, then popped into the bathroom to clean her teeth. Back in her room she selected a tight fitting 'T' shirt to emphasise her full breasts and a pair of lace panties, throwing them on as if to give off an air of nonchalance. However she was being eaten up inside, her guts were churning because of her need for release.

Emily had almost given in to her need in the shower room and brought about her own climax, but knew that it wouldn't be the same and resisted the urge. Ready now, she returned to the lounge.

Brian was curled up on the sofa reading a book; and watched her openly as she walked in with a haughty air of nonchalance. The fact that she had put clothes on made him smile, but her choice of clothing he found interesting. Obviously she had covered up to hide from him, but at the same time she had dressed to excite.

She was getting closer to capitulation and that stirred him, the time was coming when he would be able to take her, the stirrings in his groin told him that he couldn't hold out much longer either.

Emily stood before him, tantalising, knowing that she could easily arouse him. "What would you have me do Master Brian?" She was pleased to see him smiling and in that moment, as a boyish grin swept across his face, Emily realised that she really was happy.

"I want you to get a duster and dust the legs and feet of all the furniture in this room," he said.

With a feather duster in her hand she did as bid, knowing that everything had already been done earlier by Jeannie Harris. Deliberately she bent from the waist ensuring that her legs were always parted and that she stood with her back directly towards him. This gave him a constant view of her legs and the apex where they met, where her lacy panties were getting wetter by the second.

Dammit she thought, this is turning me on more than it is him, how can he sit there like that, with that beautiful shaft so hard and not want to rape me.

"Stop now," he commanded her, "remove your panties, I will see your pussy, do the dusting over again"

That's better, she thought, he does want me. Emily went towards the nest of tables and bending over as before presented her wet and open pussy to him, her little clit erect for him to see.

In this position she asked him, "Master does my pussy please you?"

"Yes little one, it pleases me greatly, but tell me, do you enjoy showing it off for me?"

"Yes Master, it turns me on."

"Then tell me what you want Emily, tell me what you really want from me."

"I want you to take me Master, my pussy cries out for the feel of your beautiful spear, and the feel of your white hot cumm exploding inside me, I want you more than anything I have ever wanted in my life. The way you have been with me so far has kept me on the boil since I first touched your wondrous shaft in the shower room. I need you Master, more than you can know."

"Why haven't you said so before little one, why have you not been begging me to impale you?"

"I didn't think you would want to hear me whining Master, so I kept quiet."

"On the contrary dear Emily, I have deliberately kept you on the edge to make you beg for it. Are you ready to beg now Emily?"

"Oh yes Master, in the shower I cried unashamedly with the frustration of wanting you, please Master, take me now, be as rough or as gentle as you will, just fill me with your magnificence and empty your beautiful sac inside me, Please Master, please."

Brian stood up, beckoning her over, the purple silk scarf lying on the arm of the sofa. Picking it up he bade her bend over the arm and used it to tie her wrists together. "Don't move from that position unless I tell you otherwise," he ordered.

"I will obey Master."

Dropping to his knees behind her Brian parted her legs gently exposing her very hungry pussy, his hands running softly up the inside of them, feeling for her soft folds and hard clit, stroking gently. Emily purred, she wanted him so badly that she opened her legs even wider.

Helping her up he instructed her to kneel in front of him, watching her eyes as he began stroking her face with his steel hard rod. Gently he brushed her lips with it until she opened her mouth to take it in.

Emily was delighted, immediately sucking in his rigid member as it lay in her mouth. She heard a moan coming from him and was satisfied, this time she knew he would follow through. As she sucked, she took him further and deeper into her mouth, until he pulled away and lifting her up guided her to the bedroom where he laid her on the bed.

Beside the bed there was a canvas bag from which he took a length of rope that he used to tie her ankles to the bedposts. Removing the silk scarf, he did the same with her wrists, leaving her spread-eagled and open for whatever he wanted to do to her.

Kneeling between her thighs he began nibbling at the flesh presented to him, sucking on it gently as he slowly moved closer to his goal. The aroma of woman in heat assailed his nostrils, urging him on, and soon his tongue found her sopping wet pussy, greedily he drank of her juices before moving on to her aching clit.

For a while he played with it, content to draw circles around it with his tongue before sucking it into his mouth and biting gently. Emily was transformed, her moans were loud enough to be heard in the village, she writhed and gyrated, wanting to free her hands and hold him close to her, he truly was a Master, her Master. Slowly he brought her close to an orgasm but would not let her go over the top.

She arched her back begging him to take her, to put his shaft in her and take her to orgasm; tears of pleasure were running from her eyes and dribbling down her cheeks. For him there was no holding back now, he wanted her every bit as much as she wanted him, he could deny her no longer.

He slid his spear deeply into her; she was so wet that her pussy was like a bottomless well. She shrieked as he pumped his rod in and out of her, feeling the mouth of her womb against the swollen head of his cock, and he marvelled at the way she used her strong pussy muscles to ripple up and down his length.

She was being filled to perfection with his hardness and could hold out no longer, with a loud wail the first wave of her orgasm swept through her quickly followed by a second and a third. Still he kept going and to urge him on Emily gripped him more tightly with her pussy muscles, squeezing and pulsing on his shaft to draw the cumm from him that boiled in his tight sac.

Unable to take this onslaught any longer, he gave up the unequal fight exploding inside her like a volcano, bathing her insides with his hot, thick and creamy cumm, he lay there on top of her for a moment, jerking and trying to catch his breath. It had been most wonderful and he told her so as he reached out to untie her wrists.

Immediately she threw her arms around him murmuring, "Master," "Master", repeatedly. For a long while they lay there, before he released her ankles, neither of them speaking, content to be in each other's arms.

This was going to be a wonderful week after all, she thought, a huge smile almost dividing her face in two. Emily was contented, and for the first time in many years.

12