See Me Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was now deep inside Lucy's succulent body and Ebony looked like she was welded to Darren's back as she mirrored his position and hugged him tightly whilst massaging his smooth fit torso with her slender black hands.

Darren was still nibbling and sucking my nipples and I was gently massaging my clit when he worked his cock in and out of Lucy's arse-hole.

The tempo began to build and Lucy was groaning with pleasure as Darren, conjoined with Ebony, gave Lucy a dozen or so deep thrusts before announcing softly,

"GirIs, I just can't hold back anymore, I really need to come."

As though the move had been previously rehearsed, Lucy disconnected herself from Darren and all three of us lined up in front of him squatting on our haunches with our hands on our knees, heads tilted back slightly, faces pressed together and our mouths wide open expectantly.

Darren instinctively knew what we wanted and stood over us stroking his throbbing cock inches from our faces as we waited for our reward.

We didn't have wait long before we heard the familiar groans of pleasure that a man makes when he ejaculates accompanied by the flavour and feel of warm creamy man-juice filling our mouths and spattering our faces.

As his powerful spurts subsided and the pumping stopped, he finished by tenderly dipping the tip of his cock into each of our grateful mouths in turn so that we could enjoy the last few precious droplets as they oozed out.

We displayed the creamy contents of our mouths to him and each other before simultaneously swallowing it down greedily.

Darren slumped back on a sunbed with his forearm over his eyes but we girls still had so much more to enjoy. Darren had delivered such a huge load that we were able to scoop great dollops of his cum off our faces and tits. We giggled like naughty schoolgirls as we licked it off each other's fingers.

Ebony smiled and declared, "That was an unexpected treat"

"Delicious," said Lucy as she scooped another dollop of his cream and sucked it into her mouth before swallowing it.

I said, "It was so sweet of you to share your man with us Lucy."

She replied, "It just seemed the natural thing to do. If I caught him cheating with other women behind my back I'd probably dump him but I really enjoyed watching you guy's having sex with him and because we're friends, I felt really cool with it"

She then licked her lips and declared, "God Candy, I'm just so fucking horny I've got to bring myself off."

She reclined on a sunbed with her legs either side and began to masturbate energetically. Ebony and I looked at each other and took a sunbed either side of her. We observed Darren watching the three of us masturbating as a team and enjoyed the look of satisfaction on his face as one by one, we jolted into a mind blowing self-induced orgasm as though we were being electrocuted.

As we came down from the heights of ecstasy, Darren pointed to a doorway and said, there's a shower through there girls if you want to freshen up.

The three of went in and showered one by one. We emerged and slipped into some towelling robes that Darren had produced.

He was now dressed in his shorts and provided a fresh bucket of ice for our drinks.

We seemed to be really in tune with each other and chatted comfortably. Darren offered to supply hospitality tickets to attend some of city's matches and added,

"You never know girls, you might even see me score."

Quick as a flash Ebony sipped her drink and quipped dryly, " We already have mate."

We all laughed and it occurred to me that although I'm not interested in football, the sight of Darren running around in his sponsors' kit knowing what's beneath his shorts could be amusing.

"Have we all enjoyed ourselves today or what?" I asked.

Lucy replied, "Well I've had my man three different ways, A girl can't really wish for more than that."

Darren said, "I've had incredible sex with three gorgeous women today, I can't wait for a repeat."

Lucy gave him a playful slap and said,

"Oi you, don't get greedy!"

Ebony turned to Lucy and enquired, "Aren't you just a little bit tempted to have sex with a woman?"

Lucy thought for a second and said, "After today, I'm going to try lots of new pleasures. Perhaps I can call round to your place one evening for a proper introduction to girl on girl sex."

Darren piped up "What about me?"

I replied, "You're both very welcome any time."

Ebony was indicating that she was ready to go so we started making moves to depart.

We all touched glasses and said, "Cheers."

We stood on the top step of Darren's mansion and exchanged innocent kisses as we bid each other farewell.

I said, "Thanks you two for a really enjoyable afternoon, It's been the perfect Sunday"

I fired up the MX5 and in my rear view mirror I could see Darren and Lucy on the steps of their mansion waving us off.

As we roared down the driveway Ebony and I glanced at each other, grinned, shook our heads and with one voice screamed, "WOW!"

12