See No Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly the hand worked its way up my leg, stroking my bare skin with the backs of his fingers and then grasping me more in his grip as he would run his hand up my shin and over my knee. I shivered slightly as he ever so slowly worked his way up my inner thigh, as if he knew exactly where I loved to be touched. It was like he was trying to savor ever moment, to stretch this out as long as possible.

"Oh yeah..." I sighed softly as I spread my legs slightly more for him. His fingertips just grazed my pussy as they trailed up to my belly and then made little circles around my boobs.

"Suck on them," I whispered softly as he lightly pinched my nipples, "Gently though."

Yeah, I'm definitely NOT one of those girls who likes her boobs to be abused, especially my nipples. I see shots of women with clothespins on their nipples and other such things and it makes me shudder. I LOVE my boobs to be played with - I tend to do it myself whenever I get the chance. Why make such a delightful feeling so painful?

Another piece of the puzzle fell in place as his lips gripped my sensitive nipple. Not even a trace feeling of any beard or moustache so at least I knew that eliminated all the guys around us with facial hair which was actually a pretty good number of guys these days.

"Ummmmm," I sighed as his tongue played on the tip of my nipple and then ran around my entire boob, moving from one to the other, "That feels soooooo good!"

As he gently sucked and licked my breasts, I felt his hand working his way back down over my belly and between my legs. At first he just cupped me between my thighs, the palm of his had resting against my pussy as his fingers pressed up against the bottom of my butt. For just a moment I thought he might try poking one up my ass but either he wasn't interested or he remembered my husband's admonitions. It wasn't that I don't like my butt to be touched - actually I LOVE that. It's my asshole that creates the issue with me. Yes, I know a lot of people find that sexy and all but not me. Everything I think of an asshole I think of what comes out of it and that just ruins it for me. It doesn't help that so many guys just don't take good care of themselves... enough said!

His hand moved up slightly, enough for his fingers to run up and down my pussy slit, slowly working their way in between my wet lips until they found my clit which was already pretty worked up from me masturbating earlier. I involuntarily jumped a little when he first touched it.

"Sorry... a little sensitive there," I apologized but all he did was grunt just a little - way too little for me to make any sort of identification. OK, so I wasn't REALLY apologizing - I wanted more in fact so I gyrated my hips ever so slightly under him to give him the hint.

"Fuck me with your finger," I said hoarsely as he pressed it against me. I was rewarded with the incredible sensation of his finger penetrating me, easily sliding in as wet and horny as I was at the moment.

"That's it... just like that," I encouraged him as he slowly pushed his finger deeper into me and then gently thrust it in and out of me while his thumb worked over my clit. Mmmmmmm, he was pretty good!

Until then I'd just laid back with my arms over my head, enjoying myself but I felt like I needed to reciprocate a little so I reached down until I found his dick. Oh yeah, he was HARD! Not the biggest cock in the world... average I'd say, which was just fine with me. While I'll admit to be a bit biased against REALLY small dicks (just one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of young boys), I don't really like the huge ones either. They may be great for a porn shoot but in real life they're just a pain the neck - sometimes literally!

He was circumcised, no that it helped me in identifying him. I could tell he had a pretty full bush of public hair but again, the vast majority of guys don't trim it down there so that didn't mean anything. While reaching for his dick I noted he had a bit of a belly but it didn't seem like he was grossly overweight. Again, the didn't help me one bit.

"I like your dick," I said trying to compliment him. EVERY guy wants a girl to say he has a great dick so why disappoint him? "Can I suck it?"

It wasn't like I ever expected him to say no, even if he COULD say anything. Like what man in the world has ever refused a blowjob when it's at all possible for him to get one? Sure, maybe if his wife was right there he might not accept my hospitality, but alone (for all practical purposes) in a bedroom with me... not a chance he would turn me down!

I could feel the bed moving as he sat up onto his knees. At first I thought he might straddle me and maybe even rub his dick between my boobs first. Not that I was exactly overly endowed in that category but men still loved to do it. Instead, he put his hand behind my head and pulled me up towards his crotch. I tried laying on my side but it was uncomfortable so I reluctantly moved so his hand had to drop from my crotch and got on my knees. He helped guide me to his crotch until I felt the head of his cock against my chin.

I "looked" up at him, figuratively at least as I was still quite blinded, and smiled as I held his firm erection in my hand. "When was the last time your wife was in this position?"

OK, so call me a tease - I won't argue with you.

Just a grunt and so I licked the head of his cock and then kissed it, just allowing the very tip to move between my lips. Then I pulled away and ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft, from the base of his dick back to the tip and then returned only to repeat it again... and again. God I loved the musky smell of his sex and the feel of his pubic hair against my cheek!

"Ugh!" he groaned as I took his dick in my mouth and quickly lowered my head until my lips surrounded the very base of his dick with his entire cock in my mouth. He was just long enough to press against the back of my throat and actually I was now wishing he was maybe an inch or so more as it right now he was the perfect length top activate my gag reflex but not quite long enough to get past it and down my throat. Still, practice makes perfect my dad always said, so I fought back the instinct and then withdrew, letting most of his dick slip from my mouth as my tongue ran alongside of it.

My mom taught me as a young girl that the key to a good blowjob is lots of tongue action and suction. I just shake my head watching so many of the crappy porn sites now where all a girl does is just bob her head up and down. No wonder the guy has to finish himself off! Personally, I take it as an insult if I can't get a guy to cum without him having to stroke himself.

It was times like this when it pays to know who you're fucking. Like if I allowed him to cum now, was he going to be able to fuck me? The answer to that depending a lot on whether he was 20 or 50 years old. Unfortunately I had no idea at the moment so I figured it would be best to play it safe. The last thing I wanted was for him to blow his load into my mouth and then not be able to recover in any meaningful way. Besides, Steve had made it clear earlier when we talked that this guy wanted to fuck me so he would no doubt be understanding if I didn't push him over the edge right off the bat.

"Mmmmmmm, I think somebody's ready now to fuck me," I said more or less to my audience in the room. As much as I knew the guy whose dick was in my hand loved it hearing me say it, I also know someone else who was probably jerking off at this very moment.

Again being blindfolded made things a little awkward as I couldn't see what position he was trying to get into to fuck me to get started. If it was up to me we'd either start of doggy style or even better, I'd get on top and drop down on his dick for the first time. But that was me - it seems every guy has his own wish list when it comes to sex so I waited as patiently as possible for some hint as to his intentions. I wasn't surprised when I didn't have to wait long.

So missionary it was...

The guy pushed me over onto my back and then pushed a pillow under my butt. I could feel the bed rocking as he maneuvered between my legs and then it was like nothing... I mean nothing was happening.

"Fuck me... please, I want you to fuck me!" I called to him urgently. Yes, it was little bit of playacting as I know every guy loves to hear those words, but in truth I really DID want him to fuck me! I was horny and I wanted a dick in me - and any dick at the moment would do, even one belonging to a total stranger, or at least a totally unknown person.

Maybe he was going to eat me first. Was that what was delaying him? Not sure why it would but who knows at times like this. Then my husband chimed in after having been silent for so long.

"Yeah, I know how it feels. She looks incredible, doesn't she? I mean, just look at that smooth cunt! Hard to believe it's all yours right now, isn't it?"

Ugh, guy talk. Hey? it's a pussy, not a cunt. I don't know why but cunt sounds like something a whore has, not a slut like me. I don't really have a lot of pet words for my vagina - just pussy.

"Go on, fuck the dirty slut," Steve encouraged him. Like did the guy really need to be encouraged? I certainly hoped not!

I felt his hot breath then as he lowered himself over me, the bed pressing down to my side as his one hand held his weight off of me as his other must have been guiding his cock as I felt the head finally oppressing against my shaved pussy. I was tempted to reach down and help guide him in but he seemed determined to do it on his own as I felt the firm head moving around as he tried to get it into the right position.

"Yeah... right there!" I couldn't help myself as I felt him just start to press into me. I lifted my hips upward a little to help him press into me and then I gasped as his cock head penetrated me! Oh yeah, it felt so good to finally be fucked!!

"Deeper... all the way in me," I begged him as I wrapped my legs around him, locking my ankles and using my legs to pull him into me. There's just something I can't quite describe when a man first enters me, when his dick penetrates me and our bodies join together in a sexual embrace. Yes, technically nothing can happen (I made sure of THAT after our second baby) but I still like to think of it as being mated. Even if I am incapable of getting pregnant again, the ACT of mating is still being performed and it's like I am submitting myself to him... accepting his manhood and ready for him to fill me with his lust and desire.

"Fuck yeah... fuck me... fuck me faster," I urged him as he grunted while thrusting himself in and out of me. I could feel myself pushed down onto the pillow under me each time the base of his dick met against my crotch, when his entire dick was buried deep inside of me trying to go even deeper if it could.

"Oh yeah... fuck her!" I heard my husband saying over and over again. It was unusual for Steve to say anything while watching me having sex with another man so I chalked it up to the other guy having to be silent so Steve was providing the dialog. No doubt he was jerking off hard right now at the site of his wife not just having sex with another man, but loving every moment of it!

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" I cried out as I indeed felt my first orgasm emerging. No faking necessary - I was being fucked, and fucked well, and all I wanted at the moment was for him to release himself inside of me and fill me with his adulterous sperm.

"Fuck me," I kept repeating, "Fuck me like you never fucked your wife. Fuck me like you wanted to every time you saw me."

I don't know if my words had that much impact on him or he just couldn't hold back any longer from fucking his dream girl but whatever the reason he didn't last long. I was still feeling the aftershocks of my orgasm when I felt his dick erupt inside of me. Those aftershock were quickly replaced by yet another orgasm as I cried out as he filled my pussy with his sperm.

"Oh God!"

Wow, he spoke! Not exactly in words I could make out all that well, at least not well enough recognize his voice, but it just showed how he must have been feeling at that moment. Then again, what exactly did "Oh God!" mean? Was he overwhelmed at having just fucked me? Was he suddenly aware of what he'd just done - committing adultery for the first time? Oh well, either way it was Ok with me!

He collapsed on top of me, barely holding his weight off of me as he dropped to his elbows with my boobs pressed tight against his chest. He was breathing heavy but at least he had his head to the side so it wasn't into my face. I could feel his dick still in me, moving every now and then as if it had a little mind of its own.

"You can stay in me a while," I offered him, not wanting him to feel he had to immediately pull out of me. I actually appreciate it when a man DOES stay inside of me after he's cum. It seems so much more intimate and not like he just wanted to ejaculate inside of me and then jump off as soon as possible once he'd gotten himself off. I've actually fallen asleep while lying on top of a guy after he'd fucked me, his softened dick still buried inside of me.

Thankfully he seemed to be willing to accept my offer as he did stay in me for what seemed like forever! In fact, I was starting to wonder if he might start getting hard again but it seemed like that wasn't in the cards for the evening and finally I felt him groan as he pushed himself up and then rolled off of me, his now totally limp dick slipping that last little bit out of me, leaving me feeling empty and incomplete. Sometimes I think the only time I truly feel whole is when a man is filling my empty void with his dick.

"Have to say, I don't know who you are but you're welcome to fuck me anytime you want!" I gushed, my pussy aching for him to fuck me again but it seemed that was to be all for now at least.

No response but then I wasn't expecting one. My husband, on the other hand, was quick to chime in.

"Well, we'll have to just see about that, won't we?"

Was he talking to me or him? If it was me, he should have known the answer already. If it was him, well... he'd BETTER want to fuck me again!

I just laid there feeling the afterglow of good sex as I listened to him dressing and then Steve led him out to the door. Once he was out of the room I took off the blindfold, my eyes blinking at the glare of the overhead light.

"Well, I have to say you seemed to have enjoyed yourself!" Steve said as soon as he returned.

I smiled at my loving husband and reached my arms out towards him as I laid on my back. I could feel the guy's sperm starting to drain from my pussy and down my butt crack to the bed. Oh well, more laundry to do!

"Yeah, I did, but now you know what I want!" I said with a sexy smile for my wonderful husband.

Steve started to undress. Yes he did!

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Challenge - Wife's View I'm seduced by two young men.in Group Sex
Workout with Husband's Friend A faithful wife spends an evening with husband's good friend.in Loving Wives
My Wife Madison and the Twins A young wife becomes the center of attention while camping.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Annoying Sister My sister-in-law and I finally agree on something. Fucking!in Erotic Couplings
My Wife Wouldn't... Gil bets that he Tony can't seduce his wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories