See Through Me Ch. 07

Story Info
The punishment ensues...
6.6k words
4.61
68.1k
46

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
545 Followers

Notes from the author:

Hello all. Just a heads up that if the previous chapters were pushing your limits, it is about to get darker, and will continue to get darker still. Remember what section you're in before you read further. Kisses!

- J

-----------

I had waited in my suite for thirty minutes before going off in pursuit of her, grabbing her panties on the way out.

Her crestfallen look as Pretty Boy abandoned her was priceless. I had played dirty, to be sure, but I wanted her, and I had vowed to do whatever it took. The panty tactic had worked like a charm, and made quick work of getting rid of Pretty Boy.

Scott was an idiot and a coward, but he could pick a steak like nobody's business. I hadn't eaten much today, and I hadn't planned on it, but what the hell. I would need the energy for the punishment I planned to unleash upon Kate tonight.

I honestly didn't think she would have the guts to refuse me again, but I was sure glad she did. It would be all the more fun to break her. The thought had me hard as a rock, as I tossed a few hundred on the table and steered her quickly to the exit.

The moment before we reached our floor, I heard her whisper the words every sadist loves to hear, "Please don't hurt me."

I would hurt her. There was nothing that was going to stop me. But I sure as hell was not telling her that until we were safely locked in my suite. I knew now that I would need to be on my guard with her until she submitted to me completely.

As I took her hand in mine, I relished the thought of taking her again. But if last night were any indication, it wouldn't be much of a punishment.

Despite having felt her climax repeatedly over my cock, I could tell that she was struggling mentally with submitting to me. She could not admit to enjoying the raw sexual high I had given her. I could handle a physical struggle, but a mental block was an issue I had not often breached, nor cared to.

That was it. I would force her to confess. Last night I had gone easy. I took pity on her, as it was obviously her first time being taken by an alpha male. She would not get a free pass this time.

I unlocked the door to my suite, and guided her in, making sure I did not release her hand until she was inside.

As we stood in the foyer, the air was thick with sexual tension, and fear. And I relished the tears in her eyes, as she dared to look at me.

I knew she was expecting, possibly even hoping, for me to slam her against the door as I had last night, and ravage her. God knows I wanted to. But that would have been too easy on her. She would lose herself in pleasure again, and I might go soft on her in my post sexual haze. Instead I led her to stand at the foot of the bed.

"Don't move," I warned, glaring so she knew I meant business.

She complied, her breathing still erratic. It was delicious to behold. Her hands fisted, nipples hard as my cock, her eyes brimming with tears. I was in my element.

I had almost forgotten to bring my "emergency kit" with me on this cruise. Thank Christ I hadn't. It did require me to check a bag though, which is always a pain. But seeing the fear and anticipation in her eyes, I had no regrets.

I drew out the aged leather case that used to contain a shaving set. When that particular set had gotten old, I found the case handy for certain instruments of pain, and pleasure of course, when I traveled.

Keeping the case out of Kate's line of sight, I removed the knife first.

I circled her as she trembled. She still had not said a word. I stopped, facing the back of her head, her gorgeous locks tumbling down the curve of her back. I ran my fingers up and down her arm, luxuriating in her peachy soft skin.

Slowly, I slipped my fingers into her long mane, gathering it over her left shoulder. I gazed at the dark purple scarf she had hidden my mark with, staring it down as I would an enemy. I let out a deep breath, and she shuddered.

I then took my knife, and ran the dull side slowly down the length of her arm, where my fingers had just been. She gasped, and froze in place.

"No," she whispered, so softly I could barely hear her.

"Yes," I responded, just as softly. "Don't move."

I then slid the knife up her back, between her shoulder blades, and with a practiced hand, quickly cut her semi-sheer scarf in two.

Pocketing my knife, I picked up the two remnants of her purple scarf. I set them on the dresser, plotting use for them later. She was still panting behind me, most likely relieved I wasn't going to kill her. Adorable.

I turned to face her, and immediately noticed that she had applied a large bandage over her mark as well. I don't know why it caught me so off guard, but it did, and I was angry. She must have seen the anger on my face, because she looked poised to run.

"So, cunt, you really went the extra mile to conceal this from...Scott, was it? That's fairly disappointing, but understandable I suppose. Wouldn't want him to know what a slut you are, I guess, huh?" I taunted her. She had chosen to push me, and I would push back harder.

"Let's just remove this, shall we? Don't move." I commanded.

She winced, knowing it was going to hurt, and humiliated that I would reveal her brand from last night. She had gone to such lengths, and here I was, untangling her web of denial.

I slowly peeled the bandage free of her milky soft neck, her whimpering making me harder for her. I could have taken it off quicker, but I was done showing mercy. Her anguish was utterly addicting, as I studied her face. She would experience anguish far worse than this before I was through.

"Aahhhh," she whined.

"Mmm, good girl." I released a deep purr of approval as she panted, her nipples straining against her thin dress.

God, I was aching to release my cock and fuck her hard until I came. Discipline, I reminded myself. I could not dominate this one unless I had full control of myself.

"Strip," I ordered.

"Please," she begged.

"Strip, before I cut that damned dress off, and whatever you have on underneath," I snapped. "I would enjoy that very much, so you had better choose now."

I could not be lenient. This rebellion needed to end.

She complied, her eyes shining again with tears.

As she stripped, I confirmed that she had not worn a bra. "You're such a slut, going without a bra. You really need a good fucking don't you? Can't get enough now, after our session last night I guess," I sneered. "Well I am going to fuck you. You can rest assured of that. But not before I make you suffer."

She said nothing as she dropped her panties, but I could hear her now labored breathing, goosebumps immediately forming over her milky skin.

Standing up straight again, she kept her eyes downcast. With any number of women, this would have been acceptable. But not with her. If I was to break through her mental barriers and conquer her fully, she needed to face me. Breaking eye contact was an indulgence that I would not often allow her, at least not yet.

My finger under her chin, I lifted her face upward. Like last night, her eyes were shut tight, hiding the window to her soul.

"Look at me darling. Look in my eyes," I said softly.

She squirmed and resisted, but I gripped her chin, and warned, "The more you fight me, the more I will punish you. I have no problem with that, but you might."

Naturally, she opened her eyes to me. It was difficult for her. I could sense her internal struggle...the struggle that would be instrumental in the success of her punishment.

I gazed into her eyes, betraying no emotion. Seeing through her, but not reciprocating. Reaching down, I slid my fingers down her belly, over her mound, and stroked her pussy lips. I was not penetrating her, but I could feel her pussy clenching. She was soaked. Suddenly, I broke my own rule and closed my eyes, lavishing in the knowledge that she was utterly dripping with need. I knew she wanted it, but there was nothing better than having soaking wet proof of a woman's desire coating your fingers.

I removed my hand from her pussy, and looked again into her eyes. She was humiliated, but also seemingly intrigued at my break in eye contact.

"Mmm, cunt, you are dripping," I told her. She was probably well aware, but I wanted to humiliate her further. Lifting my hand up to her mouth, I commanded, "Open."

She shook her head, a look of nervousness now in her eyes. How she would deny me anything right now was odd. She knew there would be repercussions, pain, and yet she still resisted. It was maddening. But it had me hard as a rock.

"Goddammit cunt, open your fucking mouth, and taste your whore pussy juices!"

I didn't wait for her to comply. I shoved them into her mouth forcefully. I felt her teeth, but didn't care enough to yield.

She shut her eyes tight in retaliation and disgust, and for the first time since we entered my suite, raised her arms to push me away.

Without warning, I removed my fingers from her mouth, grabbed her, and threw her on the bed. She shrieked.

"Hhmmm, you must be a stupid whore," I admonished her. "Still fighting me when you know there will be consequences." I shook my head in mock disapproval. "Or maybe your whore pussy gets off on pain. Maybe you want to feel the sweet agony of the lash over your ass. You want it. You crave it. Don't you baby?"

At that, she lost her timidity.

"Fuck you!" Kate hissed at me. "I am not a whore, you bastard! I'm not a whore, and not a cunt. I am not yours, so stop kidding yourself, you jerk!"

Her sudden bratty response ignited the harsher Dominant in me, and I lunged at her, slapping her across the face with calculated precision. She cried out with a high-pitched shriek.

She may not have been mine yet, but she would be. There would be no doubt in her mind by the time she was allowed to leave.

Her cheek red, Kate appeared too terrified to move now, sprawled over the bed and panting with exertion. Good.

I left her there for a moment, and grabbed the remains of her scarf and her damp panties.

Now to business.

"Cunt, as much as I love to hear you beg and cry, and even sass once in a while, I think you could use a little discipline. We'll start with this." I balled her panties and shoved them into her mouth, and before she could spit them back out at me, I secured them in place with one half of her purple scarf. It made a very suitable gag, seeing as I didn't have one with me. I think I rather preferred this anyway.

She, however, was not happy in the least. Still stuck in her bratty prudish ways, she immediately tried to remove the gag. When I grabbed at her arms to restrain her, she scratched me.

I loved it. She was my bratty little whore.

I quickly bound her wrists with the other half of her scarf and tied them to the headboard above her. She was still kicking and whining, glaring daggers at me, but I was having a splendid time.

"Aww baby, are you getting bratty with me again? Too bad you have those panties in your mouth, eh? They're soaked aren't they? Soaked with your whore cunt juices. Go on, tell me I'm wrong," I teased.

She just glared. If looks could kill, she would easily have stolen my other robe and left by now.

I straddled her, and held up my arm that she had managed to break the skin on. She had given me a decent size cut, not quite bleeding, but definitely noticeable enough to draw a reaction from her---a look of concern that the retribution would be more than she could handle.

"Hmmm, look at that baby," I said in a soft tone, keeping her off balance. "You cut me in your little struggle there. Perhaps I should return the favor?" I suggested with a smile, drawing my knife again.

She immediately began to struggle and shake her head, begging me with her eyes.

"Later then? Okay." I laughed menacingly as I sat straddling her.

"Now then, let's review. You resisted last night when I kissed you, you left my room without permission, you flirted with another man, accepted and attended a date with another man, you disobeyed my order to come and receive your punishment, you concealed my mark, you ran your mouth at me in public and in private, and even when I have you bound to my bed, you still do not realize that this behavior is not in your best interest at all." I shook my head with concern in my eyes.

Kate was quiet, laying still, and appeared overwhelmed by the long list of transgressions I had brought to light. If she had been considering pushing me further, I am sure she was now re-evaluating that thought.

---

"I need to punish you now darling. You need to realize that you are mine, and as such, must submit to my commands, both spoken and implied," I explained. "Furthermore, you have yet to confess your desires to me. Not confessing, from my point of view, equates with outright lying. And I do not tolerate lying from my women."

She was silent, very slightly shaking her head, her eyes displaying a mix of disbelief, disgust, and curiosity.

I obtained a scotch glass with warm water from the bar, and my blade and shaving cream from the bath. Setting them on the night table, I slid a pillow under her hips to elevate them a bit.

"As adorable as your pussy mane is, my darling, it will not do at the moment. I need complete and unobstructed access to what is mine."

Another look of disgust passed over her face when I said this, and I smiled.

"You'd best remain still," I teased when she squirmed in resistance.

With that, I laid a towel along the base of the pillow and went to work on shaving her clean. Her initial trim job was not bad at all. Very lovely, in fact. It was more so the humiliation factor that made this portion of her punishment necessary.

"That's a good girl," I praised, finishing in a matter of minutes. "I knew you for a slut from the moment you looked in my eyes, but now you truly look the part. Now we can begin."

After removing my tie, and retrieving an extra from the closet, I pulled a few more supplies from my case. I laid them out on the foot of the bed, ensuring all were close at hand, but mostly out of her field of vision.

Calmly and methodically, I proceeded to wrap each of my silk ties around the bases of her ample breasts, tying them snugly so they protruded very obscenely from her chest. I took a moment to suck at her nipples, teasing with my tongue, then provoking with my teeth until they were hard as my cock. She closed her eyes and moaned, in arousal no doubt, though she would never admit to it...not yet at least.

"That's right baby, you love it. You love being at my mercy, submitting like a good little whore," I goaded. Her eyes flew open at that, glaring at me once again.

"Fhhuuch. Woo." She expressed through her gag, making me grin.

"Indeed I shall fuck you, but you still need to be punished. I love your enthusiasm though," I praised mockingly.

After enjoying the look of menace she cast me, I turned to grab the first item I knew she would recoil at.

"Do you know what this is, darling?" I prompted, holding up a small butt plug.

Kate's eyes flashed in recognition and fear. "Nnnn!" she pleaded through the gag.

Perfect.

"Yes," I responded calmly. "But don't worry, I'm sure your pussy will offer all the lubrication you could possibly need. Let's see shall we?"

Before I could access her slit, Kate attempted to close her legs, struggling in earnest as I caught them and forced them apart and kneeled between them.

"What's this? I thought you were going to behave and take your punishment like the good girl you claim to be. No?"

Her eyes begged me not to continue and she whimpered, her face scarlet red. Her breasts were starting to warm as well, and I knew it was time to amp it up.

"Darling, if you can't behave and hold still, I have no choice but to take extra measures."

Reaching behind me, I grabbed the adjustable nipple clamps. Holding them up very briefly for her to see, I methodically applied them to both nipples, adjusting them to about fifteen percent tightness.

"There we are," I said with a satisfied smile as she struggled again, obviously uncomfortable.

"Listen closely whore," I said softly. "These may seem tight now, but with every squirm, every attempt to struggle, and every demonstration of rebellion tonight, they will become tighter. When I feel you fighting me, I need only reach up and tighten them, like this," I demonstrated on her left nipple, adjusting the clamp to twenty five percent. Kate let out a pained cry, and tears suddenly crept into her eyes before I reduced the tightness again.

"You see baby?" I soothed. "You must submit to me, accept your punishment, for your own good. Struggling will only make things worse." I gave her a tender sympathetic look, even though I was utterly enjoying her torment.

She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself and remain still.

I returned my focus back between her legs, taking the plug, and dipping it gently between her folds, running it up and down the length of her, ever so slowly. Kate seemed to calm, but the closer I came to the tight star of her ass, the more she tensed. She did her best not to struggle, but the tautness of her abdomen and thighs revealed her.

Slowly dragging the plug back upward, I grazed it over her clit. She couldn't help but jerk her hips. I chuckled softly, and brought he plug back down, her pussy juice collecting more and more at her opening. I pressed the plug very slightly into her pussy, but quickly resumed dragging it back up, and again, nudging her clit. With each repetition, I pressed just a little harder on her clit. She was moaning, and she could not keep her hips from jerking whenever I provoked her wet nub.

"Sshhh darling, remember what I said," I cooed, "I really don't want to have to tighten those clamps." Nothing could have been farther from the truth, but it was part of the dance.

I continued the repetition again and again until I noticed small beads of perspiration on her heaving chest. Circling her now hard clit with the plug, I pressed directly on it a final time, inciting a deep moan from her, before getting on my belly and positioning the plug at her tightest of orifices.

"Ppphhhhsss," she begged again through the gag, tears forming.

"I know baby," I soothed. "It's going to hurt. But you are nice and wet now, and I will use your whore pussy juices to soften the pain. Be calm."

She scrunched her face and emitted a soft whine, as I probed her ass gently at first, then firmly, forcing it in until the widest point had her ass split more than an inch.

The shock of it must have wiped her senses, because she started struggling in panic, trying to avoid the plug from penetrating her any further. I could not have asked for more.

With an exaggerated sigh, I withdrew the plug entirely.

Shuddering, Kate suddenly went limp on the bed in relief that I had shown her mercy, or so she thought. She looked up, confused, when she felt me shifting on the bed. I set the plug aside on the towel and moved up her body.

Staring deep into her troubled eyes, I told her, "Darling that is strike one. I need to tighten the clamps now."

With a look of realization, she immediately shook her head and groaned in protest.

"I know baby, but you've forced my hand," I explained. She laid her head back on the bed in dread and conceded with a soft whimper. I was nearly bursting with need. I didn't know how I would ever make it through this, but I forged ahead.

I tightened the clamps to twenty percent. Her breasts heaved in distress, her eyes scrunched tight. This was of course against the rules, but we would work on that later.

"Good girl," I praised, when her hips stilled. "I'm going to try this again, and again, and again, until you accept the plug in your ass without struggling. Those clamps are not even tightened to half their capacity," I warned. Her eyes popped open in surprise at that.

joodle
joodle
545 Followers
12