See Through Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shifting over to my other breast, Joe gave it the same treatment. Round and round, and tease the nub. Round and round, and tease the nub.

I needed to cum. If he kept going, I surely would.

Then, Joe broke the pattern.

He dragged the knife upward, towards the neckline of my dress, and crossed over to my exposed chest, which was now heaving in desperation. I didn't think Joe would really hurt me, but what was he doing?

"Mmm, good girl," Joe purred, and swiftly cut through the neckline of my dress before tearing it down the middle, and ripping it free of my shivering form.

Before I could begin to get upset about losing my last article of clothing, Joe sent me flying backwards onto the bed. My eyes flew open and refocused, only to see Joe crawling towards me, his eyes dark with lust.

He had shed his robe, and his cock looked huge, throbbing and twitching with need. My legs tried to close out of instinct, but he was already between them, demanding entrance. I wanted him, but I was scared.

Soon he was covering me, his eyes penetrating mine. Once again, I felt his huge cock hovering dangerously close to my pussy, and I knew it was only a matter of seconds before I would come apart beneath him.

"I wanted to give you some time, Kate. I wanted to take care of you and get you freshened up. But apparently you love being a dirty slut. You love to test me and make me punish you. Well baby, that suits me just fine. I am more than happy to give it to you. And you will give yourself to me. You will give everything to me," Joe hissed.

True to his word, Joe promptly plunged his cock deep into me, not waiting for me to adjust. I cried out as he forced it into my pussy. Joe was harsh and unyielding. I wrapped my legs around him and kicked.

Joe grunted, ignoring my unspoken pleas, determined to conquer my depths. All I could do was hold on for the ride. From the feel of his desperate thrusts, Joe was already near the edge. I had felt him cum inside me before, and I wanted it again, desperately. I wanted to feel his warmth spreading within me. I forced myself to relax my pussy, parting my legs a bit more. That resulted in a low growl from Joe, as he sank his teeth into my shoulder.

Looking up at me, his eyes were dark and feverish, but as I ran my fingers into his hair, they softened. I opened my mouth, waiting for his kiss, and moaned when I was met by a kiss softer and sweeter than any we had yet shared. My tender caress of his hair and my obvious submission sent Joe into a rutting frenzy. He pulled away from our kiss just long enough to see me nod my head, and then gave a hoarse cry as he erupted in me.

"Aaahhh, Joe!!" I cried, the feel of his semen inside me triggering my orgasm.

Joe thrusted sporadically for several minutes inside my pussy before collapsing. I savored the weight of him on me, and kissed his ear, feeling him tense and twitch inside me.

We lay together for around an hour in afterglow, Joe still seated firmly inside of me. I felt...great. I felt cared for and satisfied, and great.

"I think I'm ready to get cleaned up now Joe," I said giggling.

"Not yet. I need to keep my cum inside you," Joe said matter-of-factly.

I sighed, and closed my eyes. Whatever this was, it was what I needed.

12