See Through Me Ch. 10

Story Info
The shower scene.
3.3k words
4.69
42.3k
20

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
546 Followers

Notes from the author:

I don't like spoilers, so I'm going to be sparing with this. This series is kind of like a variety pack of kink. There is bound to be a flavor you don't like. But if you've stuck with me this long, you are probably up for just about anything, and that is what I'm counting on. Enjoy!

*****

I just lay there for what felt like hours holding Joe, whose softened cock was still stubbornly plugging my entrance. He was resolved to keep his semen inside my pussy as long as he could, and I was enjoying the extended cuddle time.

Joe had fucked me, furiously, multiple times over the course of the cruise, but never really cuddled. More like collapsed in exhaustion.

I knew it was wrong, even downright shameful, but I wanted to submit to Joe. He knew what I wanted from the start, and he had since introduced me to more things I never knew I wanted, but now didn't think I would ever be able to live without.

I thought he had fallen asleep, until he stirred, and turned his head to face me. The conflict and vulnerability in his eyes was startling.

"Thank you Kate," Joe said, surprising me.

"For what?" I blinked.

"For trusting me. For submitting to me. I know it was hard for you, and I honestly don't deserve it." Joe explained.

I couldn't contradict him there. He had taken me by storm two days ago, not caring whether I was willing or not.

"I don't know if I really trust you yet Joe," I admitted softly. "I gave myself to you out of instinct. My body wants you. You were right about that. But I'm not sure how much longer this can go on before I have to face reality."

Joe interjected, "The reality is that you are mine. I'm sorry for how things happened, but I won't let you go." Joe looked almost regretful.

His clear desire for me and the intensity of his words left me tingling. Almost without my willing it, my hand went to Joe's cheek. His eyes closed as his hand covered mine. Pulling my hand down to his lips, Joe took my fingers in his mouth and bit down gently, causing me to gasp.

"We need to get into that shower before I take you again, or I swear we may never leave this room," Joe stated too seriously.

I nodded and followed as he rose from the bed, feeling wetness start to trail down my thigh.

As we stepped onto the cold bathroom tile, I grimaced at the sudden pressure in my bladder.

"Umm Joe, can I have a moment to myself? I have to...you know," I gestured to the toilet.

"No," Joe replied resolutely.

"What??" I replied, shocked. I hoped he was kidding.

"You can use the toilet, but I'm not leaving the room. Sit," Joe commanded.

"Joe, I can't pee in front of you!"

I was mortified by what he was suggesting. I had heard of people with piss fetishes, but it was worlds beyond my comfort zone. I never would have expected Joe to engage in it. Although, Joe was constantly obliterating my expectations and limits so why wouldn't he push this one?

"I'm sorry Darling, but until I'm convinced that you won't run away again, you will not be leaving my sight for a moment." Joe crossed his arms with finality.

The increasingly familiar look in his eyes told me he would not budge. If I did this, it would be a whole new level of submission. What could possibly come next?

Still in shock from his disturbing proposition, I turned to lift the lid. I sat down, staring at the gray floor tile in utter humiliation.

"Eyes on me, Kate," Joe commanded.

"Please Joe, I can't!" I begged for him to grant me just a few seconds of privacy. I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

"Look. At. Me. Now." Joe repeated, his tone taking a threatening edge.

I couldn't deny him anything when he took that tone. It crushed my resolve, and flooded me between my legs. Mortified and utterly humiliated, I raised my eyes to meet his.

"Good girl," Joe praised and nodded for me to continue.

I felt like his pet. Mostly I felt humiliated, but a tiny part of me was becoming aroused. This was so dirty, so taboo, and so much worse than anything he'd done to me so far. And it made it that much hotter. God, what was wrong with me?

I was a slut. It was the only explanation. I was his slut.

Staring up at Joe, my eyes tearing up in resignation, I let go. For what seemed like an age, we listened to my stream hit the water below.

He held my gaze through the whole thing, savoring my submission like a fine wine. My willingness to do this for Joe was the ultimate reflection of his power over me, and he knew it. It was not the act itself that aroused Joe. It was the power trip.

When at last I was finished, Joe proceeded wordlessly to the shower, and turned on the faucet. I was flushed from humiliation, shocked by his air of indifference as we waited in silence for the water to heat up.

Finally satisfied with the temperature, Joe nodded to me, "After you, pet."

I cringed at the new significance of the nickname before stepping into the shower.

Joe followed immediately behind, and began to wash me methodically and purposefully. The process was rather clinical, until he came to my breasts.

My nipples hardened at the heated look in his eyes. He began to knead my breasts firmly, lathering them while repeatedly grazing his fingertips over my nipples.

My pussy clenched as I recalled Joe's words from last night, "Soon they will swell with milk."

I could imagine nothing more rapturous than having Joe suck milk from my breasts, as unrealistic as that was. It was a fantasy that I would keep handy for the lonely nights ahead, when he eventually tired of me. But Joe was here now, and as he squeezed my tits with fierce determination, I wanted his mouth on me so badly.

Suddenly, Joe stood up straight, abandoning his grasp on my body.

He lifted my chin to meet his gaze. I was still panting from his attentions and tingling all over from visions of Joe sucking ferociously at my tits.

"I'm going to wash you between your legs now," he said softly. "Will you be good and hold still for me?"

Joe stared into my eyes as he awaited my response. His expression was gentle but serious. Was he asking my permission? I didn't think so. More like preparing me for what was to come. He had never bothered to ask permission before. Why would he start now? I could not help but be wary. Then again, what did I have to lose? I had just peed in front of him for God's sake.

"Okay," I consented, and spread my legs a bit for him.

Gathering some lather in his hands, Joe ran his fingers softly over my smooth vulva, before slipping down and grazing my folds. This wasn't so bad. It was arousing even.

I expected he would go after my clit the way he loved to do, but he just kept a steady pressure up against my mound with his palm, continuing to softly stroke my pussy lips. He didn't penetrate me, just focused on lathering up my folds and getting me clean.

I may have imagined it, but it felt like he pressed his palm a little harder against my mound, sending tiny electrical shocks through my clit to my pussy.

I must have been squirming, because he looked into my eyes and asked, "Are you alright?"

What could I say? He hadn't hurt me. He was doing what he said he was going to do. What I had consented to.

"Yes, I'm fine," I responded softly.

"Good girl."

What I had done to deserve the praise had escaped me, but I took pleasure in his approval and tenderness.

"Spread your legs a little further, pet," Joe whispered.

I blushed, but complied, and moved them just a little further apart.

Up until now, Joe had been using one hand to wash my pussy, and the other to hold me in place.

My stomach did flip-flops when I felt the hand on my back start to inch downward.

"Joe..."

"Shhh," he cooed.

Briefly his hand left my back, but promptly returned, laden with more foam.

Joe kept a firm pressure on my pussy, still grazing my labia back and forth. My body was starting to react. Despite the lack of penetration, Joe was driving me crazy with the heady feeling of being at his mercy while he "washed me".

My attention was immediately diverted when Joe parted my ass cheeks with his fingers, and started to stroke up and down along my crevice.

I gasped, and tried to pull away from his fingers, but I didn't get very far. Joe had me positioned in just such a way as to keep me from easily running away. As it was, my legs were spread in a slippery shower, so any struggling on my part could have dire consequences.

"It's okay baby, just relax," Joe purred.

"No, Joe, please don't touch me there," I whined.

"Sshhh," was his only reply before he started to press against my tight star.

I shut my eyes tight.

Suddenly, I felt Joe's palm start to massage my clit. The motion was subtle, but he was definitely working my clit. It was a different sensation...rather than concentrating directly on my clit, he applied a wider pressure, sending waves of pleasure across my mound, and deep within my pussy.

But as much as I tried to focus on the pleasure in my pussy, I could not help but notice Joe's digit start to probe at my ass more insistently. The more pressure he applied, the more I wanted to escape.

To my chagrin, I found myself humping Joe's palm in an attempt to evade his penetration of my ass.

"This is going to happen Kate," Joe stated firmly. "I told you I was going to wash you, and I am. Now behave, or I will need to punish you."

What punishment could be worse than his finger in my ass? The clamps? The knife? His belt? I could think of nothing.

I forced myself to calm down, taking deep breaths. Joe acknowledged this with another, "Good girl," and continued his ministrations.

Slowly but surely, Joe's finger sunk deeper into my ass. By the time he was fully penetrating me, I was grinding my pussy against his hand like a bitch in heat. Joe didn't mind this, since it made me more pliant anyway. Perhaps that was his plan all along.

I was relieved when Joe withdrew his finger, but started to panic when he pressed two digits against my ass, probing with the same slow and steady pressure as before.

"Aaahh!" I wailed, grabbing onto him. "No Joe, please!"

Joe would not relent.

I began desperately humping my clit against his hand, trying to relieve some of the pressure on my anus, but only succeeded in making myself wetter and humping back at his probing fingers in the process.

I was taken by surprise when the anal penetration actually started to feel...stimulating. Good wasn't quite the word for it.

Giving myself over to the newfound sensations, I tentatively pushed my ass back towards Joe's fingers.

Joe slowed his motions, and whispered, "Good girl. Push back onto my fingers."

He waited patiently, and I humped myself backwards against his two fingers, which were penetrating me only by a couple inches. Joe started to massage my clit from side to side, which made me moan and start humping harder. I wanted more.

Grunting, I pushed ass back towards him eagerly, and he kept at my clit. I loved his fingers on my clit, but for some reason, I was really starting to enjoy the pressure as Joe penetrated my tightest orifice. It was so wrong, so dirty, so taboo. Joe was corrupting me, shattering any and all boundaries, and I loved it.

"Do you want more, Kate?" Joe asked gently.

My eyes were shut tight, which I knew was not allowed, but the sensations were too much, the act too naughty, and I was not ready to look at him.

"Answer me Kate. Do you want more?"

"Yes," I gritted out. "Please don't make me beg."

"No Darling, I won't make you beg. Just relax and open yourself to me."

His words were sweet and soft, and yet commanding in a way I could not possibly resist.

Joe took the lead, once again pushing his fingers deep inside me, moving back and forth. Like a cock.

As Joe continued his relentless stimulation of my clit, his other hand was now claiming my ass.

Stepping closer to me, leaning to whisper in my ear, Joe said, "You're going to cum soon Kate. You're going to cum from my fingers fucking your ass."

Joe's words sent chills all over my body.

"You know, only a wanton slut cums from being fucked in the ass. But the way you've been thrusting away at my hands, it's obvious that you love it. You're a whore, Kate. You're a whore...you're a whore...you're a whore...you're a whore..."

Joe repeated the mantra seductively into my ear, again and again.

"Yes, yesss!" I grunted, thrusting my hips urgently. "Aahh, aaahhh, ahh! Yesss!"

"Tell me what you are Kate," Joe commanded.

"I'm a whore!" I cried.

"Again."

"I'm a whore! Fuck, yes! I'm a whore!"

By now, I was eagerly grinding on his fingers. I was completely engulfed in the naughty sensations, and his harsh words had me riding the edge. I felt a complete slut. I wanted to be a slut. More than anything.

"You want more," Joe said. It was not a question.

Joe increased the pace with his fingers, both on my clit and in my ass.

"Yes! Yess!" I repeated. It felt so good to say yes.

"Please Joe, I need...aahh!" I could not finish as he plundered me with his hands. I was so close.

"You need my cock in your ass Kate. You want it, but you can't have it. Not yet," Joe paused.

"Not until you're pregnant with our child."

No sooner did he utter those few words, when the waves of ecstasy overcame me. I shattered. Throwing my head back, I gasped for air as I felt my pussy pulse and gush over Joe's hand.

Pregnant with our child. Our child.

Joe's statement, uttered in all seriousness, had catapulted me over the edge. Could it be that this was what I wanted?

Joe had hinted at the prospect of getting me pregnant. He had cum inside me repeatedly, but he had never come right out and said it. He wanted me pregnant. The idea that he wanted me pregnant with his baby elated me. I couldn't explain it, and at the moment, I couldn't begin to try.

It took several moments for me to recover, but when I did, I was in Joe's arms, enjoying the now lukewarm shower. He had me pressed against his fuzzy chest, engulfing me in his comforting embrace. In spite of all that had transpired, I never wanted to leave his arms.

"Darling?" Joe prompted softly.

"Mmm?" I responded sleepily, still trying to process all that had happened--all he had said.

"I'm going to sit you down here on the edge while I finish okay?"

"Mmkay," I agreed, my legs now rubber.

I was still thick in my post orgasmic haze, but I couldn't ignore Joe as he showered in front of me. His cock looked painfully hard, but he made no attempt to relieve himself. I watched as he shampooed his hair, the suds trailing down over his toned body. The water was probably cooling by now, but he said nothing.

"Can I help?" I asked shyly, not sure if Joe could hear me.

Joe looked surprised at my offer.

"If you like," he consented, handing me the bar of soap.

Fascinated by the definition of his muscles, I ran the soap all over his body. Until now, I hadn't really had a chance to appreciate his body at close range. For the most part, he had either been fully dressed, or naked whilst ravaging my pussy, with me too far gone to notice much more than the intensity of his eyes as they bore into me. I never really got to look at him, or touch him, on my terms.

When I got to his cock, I did as he had done, and lathered up my hands.

Eager to touch him, but fearful of doing something to set him off, I proceeded with caution, gently taking him in my hands. Holding his cock in my two hands really brought to light how big he was. With both hands fisted around him, there was still plenty more poking through. I stroked him gently, enjoying the sudden flurry of white lather building around his pulsing organ. Joe groaned aloud, betraying his enjoyment of my hands on him.

"You had better not bring me off," Joe hissed. "If you make me cum down the fucking drain, you will be punished, severely."

Shivering at his threat, which I had no doubt he would make good on, I loosened my grip on his shaft and redirected my attention to his balls. I lathered them, and lightly massaged them in my hands.

Joe inhaled sharply when I reached back behind his balls to his perineum. I was just trying to be thorough, but Joe was having none of it.

"That's enough of that, slut," he admonished, his voice hoarse. "Sit and wait," Joe pointed to the edge of the tub, where he had placed me after shattering my senses with his skillful hands and potent words.

I tried to hide a smirk as I sat back and watched Joe finish quickly. If he was as aroused as I, he gave no indication, with the exception of course of his rigid dick.

Surely he would want me to relieve him? He had given me pleasure. Why would he not take it for himself?

We exited the shower in silence, the sexual energy still thick and potent in the small steam-filled room.

As he wrapped me up in some towels, I asked, "Joe, would you like me to...pleasure you? I could...go down on you if you'd like."

I was by no means an expert at giving head. I had done it a few times. I didn't particularly enjoy it, but I wanted to give him relief as he had given me.

"Darling you are too adorable," Joe grinned. "We'll see. Maybe later I'll let you suck me for a while. But right now we need to get dressed and get on with our day."

On with our day? Our day? I thought our day was supposed to consist of him constantly between my thighs in one way or another. That had seemed to be the main activity of interest to him in the last 48 hours, and now I knew why.

"Go ahead and get yourself ready, but that bathroom door stays open. Do you understand?" Joe's expression brooked no refusal.

"Yes," I answered softly. I knew Joe could see the sincerity in my eyes.

"Good girl," Joe nodded in approval.

I was a good girl. I was his good girl. His slut, his bitch, his woman. And I loved it.

To be continued...

joodle
joodle
546 Followers