See Through Me Ch. 12

Story Info
Promises are kept.
4.1k words
4.66
25.5k
22

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
538 Followers

Notes from the author:

You would think that after the second chapter, a reader might have a reasonable idea of what type of story this is. You would think that after the 5th chapter, the 6th chapter, the 7th chapter, and definitely the 11th chapter that they would realize that this is a story based on rape. You would think that reading a story in the "Non-Consent/Reluctance" section would imply that one was okay with, if not eager for, reading a story such as this. Sadly, it looks like there are some who still do not get it. I don't take offense when those people issue scathing remarks about how stupid and horrible my characters are, I am merely perplexed by their own stupidity and hypocrisy. For the final time, if you are not into non-con and PAIN, whether inflicting or receiving, please, for your sake, and the sake of my fans, go away. My opinion of what's hot and what's not is NOT going to change just because you say it's sick, or whatever. I'm proud to express my fantasies in a safe and sane way, and encourage others to do the same. To my loyal fans (and closet fans), read on and enjoy, and thank you for your continued support!

Chapter 12

Lord have mercy. I'd known that Kate shared many of my depraved sexual desires, but until tonight she'd been somewhat of an innocent during sex. Her tawdry cries in the shower had been a result of me teasing and edging her to madness, but our tryst on the balcony just now had shown a whole different dimension to Kate. She could be dirty. She could be dominant. And she could have her way with me.

Truth be told, I wouldn't have traded that moment for anything, but it was definitely not happening again until I was certain she was pregnant.

I was sated, most assuredly, but furious with Kate for disobeying me. Kate had sassed me consistently in a way that encouraged punishments. Most of the time it was cute, and I punished her more for my pleasure than for rule enforcement. But this was a much more sensitive issue, and she knew what it meant to me. She knew that I would be livid, and she had seen what I was capable of after lesser infractions. Could it be that she wanted me to hurt her? Did she want me to take it to the next level? It was very possible.

Kate had already proven to be somewhat of a fear-slut, if not a pain-slut. I had threatened her with pain as she sucked me, and she had moaned whorishly into my cock, sucking me harder still. My cock twitched at the recollection.

Oh yes, she loved the threat. Her reaction to the knife had certainly proven that, but the jury was still out on whether she enjoyed actual pain, and how much of it. It was time to find out.

Kate stood before me now, panting and shivering in anticipation. I could tell she was a bit worn out from her exertions, which was only too convenient. For the next hour at least, she would be on her back, unable to move.

"Well Kate, that was quite a performance," I drawled. "You sure gave the guys next door something to think about the next time they are lying alone in their beds in need of release. I'm certain the memory of your whorish moans and choking on my cock will go much farther than the loose pussy they have coming over tonight. Don't you agree?"

Kate was not amused.

"Fuck you Joe. Now fucking fuck me already!" Kate stood naked before me, with her hands on her hips, deliciously feisty.

"No," I replied calmly.

Kate's jaw dropped at that.

"What the hell do you mean, no??" she asked, irritated.

"You just sucked me dry baby-girl. Otherwise I assure you, your ass would be three pillows high right now, with you marinating in my cum. You wasted a hell of a load."

Clearing my throat, I continued, "Which reminds me, you have earned yourself punishment of a rather severe nature."

"I know that," Kate snapped. "I accepted it when I forced you to cum down my throat. All you have been concerned with is getting me pregnant, whether or not I wish it. Well I decided to make you fucking wait. You don't fucking care about me, and you probably won't give a damn about our baby, so why the fuck would I want to indulge you in your sick game any more than necessary? But damn you, now I'm horny as fuck, and having you pound away at me is the only way I'll ever have release of my own. I hate you Joe, but I hate myself more! Just do it already!"

Kate trembled and appeared close to tears. She hated me. It seemed logical enough, but for some reason, it cut me to the core.

With a malicious smirk, I murmured, "If you hate me already, then I guess I don't have to worry about how hard I punish you. You don't love me anyway, so what difference does it make?"

I knew the moment it escaped my lips that it was a mistake. The look on her face said it all. What had come over me?

Kate's icy glare had morphed into one of confusion and shock.

Before the mood was entirely spoilt, I directed her, "On the bed Kate. Wrists above your head, legs spread apart."

She looked conflicted, still trying to process my words, or rather, my word. Love. God damn it, how could I have said that word?

"Now Kate!" I scolded, startling her out of her trance.

She obeyed, moving to the bed with obvious trepidation. She was still shaking. Whether from nerves, anger, or arousal was unclear.

Kate lay back, centered on the bed, and did as I bade her, closing her eyes as she awaited me.

"Scoot down a bit darling, but keep your arms raised," I instructed gently.

"Good girl," I praised when she complied immediately. "Stay."

I turned to retrieve the scarves, or rather, sections of scarf that I had bound her with the previous night. Returning to Kate, I quietly secured each of her wrists to the headboard. Then, sifting through our shopping bag, I withdrew one of her 'Joe Approved' scarves.

I climbed atop the bed, straddling Kate, facing her, watching her heaving breasts as she began to squirm in anticipation.

"Open your eyes Kate," I commanded.

I stared deep into her beautiful blues, and she seemed almost reverent. I savored the power, knowing she was mine, whether she hated me or not. Time would tell. This punishment would tell.

Once again, my mouthy brat was silent. Not complaining, not protesting.

"Kate, you will find I am a man who keeps my promises," I explained. "You are a smart girl. You knew that taking my cum down your throat would displease me, and you did it anyway. I promised retribution, and now I have to make good on that promise. Do you understand?"

Kate nodded.

"Good girl. Now, before we begin, I'm going to give you a choice." Holding up the new scarf, I asked, "Blindfolded or non-blindfolded?"

Kate frowned a bit in concentration, unsure as to which answer would be in her best interest. I smiled inwardly at her conflict.

"Blindfolded," Kate answered softly.

I wasn't overly surprised, since she usually kept her eyes shut unless I demanded otherwise. Lucky for me, this would only heighten her other senses.

I nodded, and slowly but methodically wrapped the scarf over her closed eyes.

Satisfied that it was secure, I shifted from the bed to grab my 'emergency kit'. I pulled the clamps and plug again, along with my telescoping spreader bar and the leather strap from the inside pocket in my suitcase. I had not expected to use any of these implements, let alone all of them, but there it was.

Kate was silent, but her hips were subtly shifting from side to side, and her nipples were noticeably erect, drawing a smug smile from me.

She wanted it. At least she thought she did. It made my hardening cock twitch.

I proceeded to lay out the implements beside her on the bed before I grabbed a pillow, and slid it under her hips, raising up her pussy for me. Kate let out a gasp, and I knew she was waiting for me to plunge my cock deep inside of her. She squirmed, eager to feel my penetration, but she was sorely mistaken. At least she would be.

"Are you ready darling?"

Kate nodded quickly, so eager for whatever I would give her. She wanted to be fucked, but I would make her wait. Just as she had forced me to wait. I was determined to make this act of rebellion one of her last for a while.

"Good girl. I'm going to punish you now. Be still, and accept it."

I waited for her movements to slow before I positioned myself between her legs. Taking the plug, I slid it gently up her pussy lips to her clit, applying light pressure and circling the bud.

Kate immediately jerked, and her legs tensed, trying to close. I stilled and waited for her to calm, then repeated the motion, dipping ever so slightly into her soaked vagina, dragging the plug up to circle and probe at her clit. Kate moaned aloud, wanton and eager. I knew she would have done anything I asked.

I stroked her mound tenderly as I continued to probe at her pussy and tease her clit. Kate was trying to temper her movements and cries, and I soothed her as one would soothe a spooked horse.

Once the plug was well lubricated, I leaned forward, and nudged at her mouth with the plug. "Here you go baby, suck on it. Suck your whore pussy juices."

Kate tensed, but slowly complied. God how far she had come.

"Good girl," I encouraged. As soon as she had sucked it clean, I returned the plug to her pussy for more, pushing it deeper inside her to coat it fully. Soon my slut was eagerly sucking the plug clean, her pussy continuing to juice in excitement.

"You're a whore Kate," I reminded her softly. "You love tasting your own pussy. You want it. You can't get enough." She shuddered at my words, and nodded.

Pleased by her submission, I leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth. She shivered, trying to deepen the kiss before I pulled back.

"Do you want more?" I asked calmly. Kate nodded.

"The words Kate. Give me the words."

"Yes, I want more," she whispered.

"Then more you shall have darling," I replied.

Scooting down between her legs again, I circled her clit with the pointed tip of the plug for a few seconds, then pressed squarely on it, drawing a moan from her before continuing down to her pussy again. I began to penetrate her back and forth, an inch and back, then a bit more, then a bit more, slowly. Teasing her until she moaned like the whore I told her she was.

"Joe, please!" Kate begged hoarsely.

"I know baby, you want more," I soothed. "I promise you will have more. Just be a good girl and relax your pussy for me."

Kate nodded, trembling with need.

It was time to up the ante.

Pressing the plug deeper into her pussy, I rotated it, circling her, stretching her. When juices began to coat my hand, and I knew she was ready. As I withdrew the plug, Kate's walls protested. She was a wanton slut, and she needed more.

Scooting down a bit, and spreading her thighs, I teased her for a moment with my tongue, letting her think I was going to eat her. She practically meowed, humping her pussy upward at my face.

I wished in that moment that she could have seen what I'm sure was the most evil grin.

Lining the plug up at her tightest entrance, I pushed in, watching her face carefully as she realized what was happening.

"Aahh, nooo Joe!!" Kate struggled. I pinned her left leg down with my hand, and her right with my knee as I continued to force the plug past her sphincter. As it got to its widest point, I paused. Kate was gasping for air, and I could see her clenching pussy. She knew what she needed to do, and I waited patiently for her to calm down before pushing the plug home.

Kate's mouth hung open still, as she tried to get a grip on herself.

Stroking her mound softly, I cautioned her, "Darling do your best to relax. The more you tense, the more it will hurt. Are you with me baby?"

Kate was trembling, but managed a quick nod.

"Joe, please fuck me. I can't take this anymore," she begged softly.

"I'm sorry baby-girl, but I can't just yet," I explained. "Your punishment is not nearly complete."

"God, then what?" Kate cried. "What is left? Please, I need..." Kate moaned in anguish.

"What do you need? Tell me baby, what do you need?" I taunted, gently stroking her nipple.

Kate moaned from the sudden stimulation, and I took the opportunity to kiss her, gifting her with my tongue. She sucked on it in earnest, tears wetting her blindfold.

Withdrawing from the kiss, I asked again, "Darling, what do you need?"

Kate struggled uselessly in her bonds, and choked out "I need your cock Joe! Please don't push me anymore. I can't take it!"

"You will take it," I replied firmly. "You have to take it. You disobeyed me."

"Joe, I'm sorry!"

"No you're not," I smirked. "You are definitely not sorry. My girl is no pushover. I know you Kate. You want to manipulate me into giving you what you want. I give you mercy, and you give me rebellion. No more Kate. You will regret your actions, in time. We will see how long it takes. How loud you scream. How much you struggle. Only when you break will I give you my cock. Only then."

Kate sobbed, shivering in defeat and anticipation.

My cock was throbbing. Her clenching fists, her look of utter anguish had me just aching to fuck her.

Breathing in deep through my nose, I gave her a final warning, "Alright Kate, now remember what I said. You need to relax."

It was a warning she had no hope of complying with. Not a chance. I only hoped that I would make it through this without spending myself. I was determined that my next load, and all in the foreseeable future would be released deep into Kate's womb.

Steeling myself, I moved to the foot of the bed, and set to work fastening cuffs to Kate's ankles, and anchoring them to the adjustable spreader bar.

Kate gasped as she attempted to move her legs, realizing she was all but immobilized. I extended the bar until her legs were a good three feet apart, and then tightened the bolt.

Once I was certain she was comfortable, I moved on to her breasts. Kate tensed as I blew lightly on her nipples to harden them further. She knew what was coming.

"Please Joe," she whispered, hoping her suspicions were wrong.

I wouldn't be swayed.

Applying the clamps gently, I savored her strangled cry. Kate cried out, but she didn't protest. She had accepted it.

"That's right pet," I rewarded her, stroking the underside of her breast. "Accept the pain. Submit."

Kate struggled to regulate her breathing, and when I was convinced she was ready, I adjusted the clamps to twenty-five percent. Sucking in air through her teeth, she again tried to calm herself, her hands clenching in their bonds.

I reached over to check her pussy, and she was wetter still, needing my cock. Needing something of significance to quench her whorish lust.

"You're soaked darling. Completely soaked. You love this. You love being at my mercy, no matter what I plan to do to you," I chided. Kate was too wrapped up in the sensations to offer much of a response. But she would respond, soon.

Shifting, I moved to stand at the foot of the bed, and grabbed the leather strap. I'd start her off light.

I grazed the supple leather along her torso down one leg, and then the other. Kate tensed, and it was clear she had a better idea of what was coming.

I continued to make passes up and down her inner thighs, enjoying her little whimpers as she shuddered in anticipation.

Situating myself so I had control and was comfortable, I flicked her left thigh, and was rewarded by a gasp. I knew a pleasurable gasp when I heard one. God she was perfect. She wanted it.

I flicked her right thigh, and she responded with an "Mmmm," licking her lips.

"You're a slut Kate," I said simply, though I was thrilled with her response. I grinned at the sight of her softly thrusting hips and glistening pussy.

I repeated the treatment on her thighs, relishing her soft gasps. She was ready.

"I promised you more Kate," I warned softly. "I keep my promises."

With that, I let the lash fall squarely on her pussy mound.

"Aaahhhh, fuckkk!!" Kate cried sharply.

I waited a moment for her to recover, and then gave her another. Not hard, yet.

"Aaaghh!"

Now that she knew what was coming, she braced herself, and I gave her another, and another, and another.

"Oh, God!! Aaahhhh!" Kate moaned, and it was I who was now licking my lips.

By now, her pussy mound was a lovely shade of pink, and her hips were jolting every which way. Juice glistened on her inner thighs, and I savored the scent of her arousal.

"You're a filthy whore Kate. More so than I imagined. You love this. Just like you loved being raped," I taunted, giving her a noticeably harder blow.

I stuffed two fingers into her pussy, and frigged her for a few seconds.

"Aahhh!! Joe!!"

God how I loved to hear those words. They were my favorite thing. Those words uttered in just that way. The way that said she needed me, and only me. Needed and wanted what only I could give. And God help me, she would continue to cry out those words again and again.

Withdrawing my hand from her drenched folds, I resumed. I issued five more blows, varying the intensity to keep her off-balance. Kate continued to squirm and moan. She needed more, and I was far from satisfied with her screams, or lack thereof.

I took a moment to tighten the clamps to forty percent before resuming. I grinned at the sound of Kate's squeal as she endured the increased pressure on her sensitive nipples.

Taking a few deep breaths, I began to administer some harsher blows, the shade of pink slowly deepening on her once creamy mound.

And then it happened.

Kate's moans began to transform into cries of a more intense nature. But she didn't beg me to stop. I couldn't back down.

Five more blows, and finally Kate pleaded, "Joe, I can't take much more!"

"It doesn't matter what you can or can't take darling," I explained. "You will take what I give you."

"Joe please, what if someone hears?"

"Then they are in for a treat, aren't they?" I teased, issuing another quick blow, and delighting in her sharp cry.

"How about this, I give you something to muffle your screams a bit?" I offered.

Kate nodded, trembling with exertion, her chest now beaded with perspiration.

"Very well," I agreed.

Climbing onto the bed, I straddled Kate's face, facing the foot of the bed.

"Okay cunt, you may pleasure my balls while I whip your pussy," I directed. "That should help muffle your cries." I couldn't help but chuckle at her forlorn groan.

Displeased by her lack of enthusiasm, I gave her a quick swat with the strap. This new angle gave me easy access to her pussy still, but hit her from a different direction, inflicting a new type of pain. The strap would inevitably hit not just her mound, but her pussy lips as well, and her clit.

I heard a strangled gasp, and Kate immediately began to lap at my sac.

"Mmmmmm," I growled with approval before administering another blow. This time I made sure to get more contact with her pussy lips.

And surely enough, Kate screamed. The sound traveling through my skin like an electric shock. It weakened my knees, but I endured, whipping her three more times in quick succession.

"Aaahhhmmmmm!!!!" Kate screamed from below me. She was licking and sucking at my balls like a ravenous slut, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Since your naughty hands are bound at the moment, go ahead and lick my ass. Do it cunt!" I ordered, issuing a single harsher blow.

Kate complied, and I took a moment to savor the sensation. The feeling of her young eager tongue tickling and teasing my ass was truly sinful.

"God you are such a whore!" I hissed, letting another fly against her sore cunt. "You will do anything won't you? God, yes! Lick my ass baby!" I urged as I ground myself against her face.

Kate screamed and licked in desperation as I watched her cunt turn red. I was close to cumming, and with the last of my restraint, I made good on my promise. I whipped Kate hard, square on her clit.

joodle
joodle
538 Followers
12