See Through Me Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my stomach settled, I realized that I had no idea what time it was. My God, what time was it? Joe would kill me if I was late. Joe would think...

"Michael! What time is it??" I screeched.

Alarmed, Michael checked his phone. "It's just after eleven. What's wrong?"

"Shit! I told Joe I would only be gone a couple hours," I explained.

Michael looked grim.

"Why are you in such a rush Kate? Did Joe threaten you?"

I couldn't say no, and I definitely couldn't say yes.

"It's okay Michael. I just need to get going," I tried to reassure him.

Michael grabbed my hand, "You listen to me right now Kate. Remember what I said. You come to me if you are in trouble...if he threatens you, or if he harms you in any way. I really don't want it to come to that last one. I will be here every morning. You come and get me if you need to. And if I'm not available, you call security. Got it?"

I took a moment to breathe, and gave Michael a warm reassuring smile.

"Thank you sweetie. Trust me, I'll be fine. I'm going to talk to Joe like you said, and figure all this out. It's all good. I can't promise I won't be indisposed tomorrow morning, but at the very least I'll call you when we get back home. Just a couple more days!"

"Yeah," he groaned. "Thanks for the reminder."

"Hey, you're not the lucky one who gets to go home and do AR," I teased.

"True," Michael admitted.

I got up and kissed him on the cheek before dashing for the elevators.

I didn't know for sure what time it was when I had left the room, but I was pretty sure more than two hours had passed. Joe was going to be pissed! Hopefully he had not gone in search of me.

Maybe it wasn't as late as all that. But it was a little hard to keep track without my phone. Wait a second...Joe had hidden my phone!

What the hell did I have to be sorry for? I could've kept better track of time if I'd had my phone on me. I doubted that would be a sufficient excuse for the bastard, but it would be at the top of my list. Maybe if I played it right, he would give me back my phone.

I felt a comforting rush of confidence, but it was quickly overridden as the elevator jerked, indicating its downward descent. The elevator sank, along with the weight in the pit of my stomach. Joe was going to be pissed.

I didn't have my phone...I didn't have my phone...

I had to remember the excuse for my tardiness, since I would likely have mere seconds to blurt it out before Joe wreaked havoc on me.

>Ding<

As the doors parted, I was poised to run towards Joe's suite, when I found myself face to face with the devil. It was Joe, and his murderous expression froze the blood in my veins. He looked livid, and I couldn't bring myself to move towards him. Instead, I quickly pressed the 'door close' button to separate myself from Joe's ominous glare.

I should have known better. He saw what I was doing, and before the doors could close all the way, Joe had abruptly muscled his way through. And here we were, alone, in this tight little space. Quiet. Me trembling in fear from the look on his face, and he with hands fisted, breathing heavily in what I could only assume was an effort to control his instinct to crush me.

Joe silently stalked towards me until I was up against the cold metal wall of the elevator. As he closed in, all I could see were the shadows formed by his tall figure blocking the light above, and the fire in his eyes as he leaned down, caging me in with his arms. I closed my eyes to escape the horror, only to feel his warm fingers gripping my jaw.

"Look into my eyes slut," Joe growled.

I whined, and grudgingly obeyed, my eyes wet with tears. All the while willing away the imminent deluge between my legs. Without any panties, it would be minutes at best before my juices would trickle down my thighs. Joe did that to me.

"You are late," he admonished, before pinning me with a ferocious kiss.

Joe's hand fisted in my hair so tightly that I moaned. Half in discomfort, half in wanton desire. I could hardly breathe, let alone move. Joe had me completely engulfed. I opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue, trying to appease him with my compliance. Joe's pleased growl quickly opened the floodgates, my wetness seeping down my legs. My nipples were harder than I could ever remember. I wished in that moment that he would just take me. Fuck me against the wall, and to hell with whoever walked in.

Reading my mind, Joe chuckled and whispered, "I know, little whore. You want me to fuck you. Right here in the elevator, where anyone could discover us. You want my cock that badly. But I refuse to give you that satisfaction today. You were late."

"Joe, I'm sorry! But I..."

"No excuse you could possibly give will satisfy me," Joe interjected firmly. "I gave you a very generous two hours, and you were late. No excuses."

I was frustrated by his ignorance, but as he wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and steered me out of the elevator back towards his suite, I felt light as a feather. As if there was nothing else my body wanted but to submit to Joe again. To be punished, and ravaged. Raped.

My juices were generously coating my thighs now, and I could smell myself. And I knew, if I could smell myself, Joe definitely could. I was humiliated at the thought that Joe could detect my arousal...my desire for him. He was a bastard. An asshole. And he knew that I wanted him. And God help me, there was no denying it. I was trapped.

Locking the deadbolt, Joe turned and approached me. His movements were stiff and calculated, but as he wrapped his warm hands around my freezing arms and gazed into my eyes, I could sense his vulnerability. Unspoken questions were permeating the energy between us, and I was at a complete loss of what to do.

"You came back," Joe whispered.

I nodded.

"I didn't think you'd actually come back," he muttered.

Joe had a quizzical expression, and I couldn't tell if he was pleased or irritated that I had returned.

"Geez, are you happy about it or not?" I frowned.

"Yes. I am happy," Joe affirmed, though his expression was still one of perplexity.

"Great," I muttered, annoyed. "So now what the hell do we do?"

That seemed to snap him out of it.

"Well, it so happens that I had planned to take you to the beach today," Joe explained, his eyes turning suddenly mischievous.

What?

"The beach?" I paused, befuddled by such an ordinary suggestion from such an extraordinary man. "Umm, I guess that sounds...nice."

"Just nice?" Joe teased.

I shrugged, and looked at the floor.

"Come on, it's time we got out, and enjoyed the sights," Joe persisted.

Of course he was right, I just didn't think of Joe as the romantic-walk-on-the-beach type. It would be awkward, if yesterday's lunch date was any indication. Joe had seen me naked, and yet, the idea of him seeing me in a bathing suit, walking up and down the sandy beach, had me feeling insecure. Insecure about my body, insecure about what I was to him. God, when was this going to end?

"Fine," I said brusquely.

"Good," Joe grinned, ignoring my attitude for the moment. "There is one problem though."

"Only one?" I smirked.

Joe leaned in close, running his warm hands over my arms again, and whispered, "I can smell you Kate."

I blushed and began to pull away from him, mortified by his bluntness, but he gripped my arms and held me in place.

"I can't have you walking around in public smelling the way you do. You'll have all the men on the beach, and some of the women I'm sure, following us around. Your smell...is addicting."

I was panting, blushing profusely from embarrassment.

"Joe, please!" I begged.

"That's it baby, beg me. I love it when you beg," Joe purred kissing and licking at my neck.

I squirmed and whimpered in his grasp as Joe did what he excelled at. Undoing me.

"Lay on the bed," Joe directed.

I did as he bade. At least he was being gentle...for now. From Joe's murderous expression in the elevator, I was all but certain he would kill me, or at the very least, punish me. Was this another mind fuck? Was he playing the sensitive lover, only to torture me with his boundless perverse whims when I let down my guard?

But my body obeyed him. Joe knew what was best. My body was already being programmed to accommodate whatever Joe would demand. It was sick. And it was what I had waited for my whole life.

"That's it baby," Joe soothed. "Raise your skirt for me and spread your legs."

I shimmied the skirt of my pink sundress up and over my hips. So much for the most chaste garment in my possession. Here I was, baring myself to Joe, my inner thighs shining with the evidence of my desire for him.

Joe inhaled my scent, and emitted a deep sexual groan.

"Yes, we definitely cannot have you running around smelling as delicious as you do," Joe chided.

"Spread your legs more darling...more. That's it," Joe praised when I was spread open to the point where I could swear my face would be permanently red.

"Do you smell your pussy?" Joe asked.

I licked my lips and nodded, still mortified by his, and my own, actions.

"Good," Joe smiled. "Now be good, and hold your legs wide open for me. Don't close them. You can moan and cry out all you want, you may even cum, but do not close your legs," Joe warned.

I nodded, and did my best to relax, breathing in and out. In and out.

My concentration however was promptly interrupted when Joe crouched between my legs and began to lick my thighs. Oh my God.

From Joe's groan of pleasure reverberating through my skin, the layer of pussy juice coating my thighs was considerable.

"Oh...cunt," Joe moaned. "You wanted me."

As annoyed as I was by Joe's arrogance, I couldn't contradict him. All I could do was gasp for air, and wonder how I would survive his attentions.

"Mmmm," Joe murmured as he continued to lick my thighs clean.

I was good and held my legs open for him. Even as Joe nibbled my thighs, his notorious teeth digging teasingly into my un-marred flesh, I endured.

"Aahh," I gasped and squirmed as Joe made progress, moving closer and closer to my pussy.

I closed my eyes and panted as I felt him close in, his breath across my mound sending chills all over my body.

Silence.

Was it over? I was just about to open my eyes and inquire, when I felt a large, manly finger graze over my pussy lips.

"You're still wet, cunt," Joe declared. "I've just cleansed your thighs of your whore pussy juices, and still you are soaked. You are insatiable." He grinned.

"Please Joe, don't make fun of me. I can't take it. If you are done with me, just let me go," I whined.

"Darling, I'm not making fun. It's the truth. And it's certainly not your fault. You just need to be taken."

"So take me damn it!" I snapped.

"No," Joe replied calmly. "I am not going to fuck you yet. The next time I fuck you, you will be begging me to do it. You will want it."

"Since when do you care about whether I want it?" I smirked.

"Enough," Joe silenced me as he forced two fingers into my sopping wet cunt, making my eyes roll back.

"Enough of your sass. I am going to eat you. And you are going to let me."

Joe moved up, and I saw his hand, glistening with my juices, coming towards my face. Anticipating what he wanted, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to taste my pussy on his fingers. I was taken by surprise when Joe's fingers did not penetrate my lips, but instead dragged across my upper lip and chin, leaving a trail of my juices right under my nose. My feminine musk was overwhelming.

Joe chuckled at my surprised expression.

"You don't get to taste yourself now," Joe explained. "I know you love the taste of your juice, but it is my turn. For now, just enjoy your scent. It's intoxicating isn't it?" Joe asked rhetorically before moving back down between my legs.

"It's all mine," Joe growled before delving his tongue deep into my folds.

I moaned as I struggled to keep my legs open and in place. It was an exercise in futility, what with Joe's warm tongue tickling my insides.

My hips began shifting erratically, my pussy humping against Joe's questing tongue.

"Don't make me get the clamps," Joe murmured in between licks.

That got my attention, and I focused on keeping my legs spread wide, and my hips still.

"Mmmmmm," Joe purred, adding a finger to my pussy, curling it upward.

"Aahhh!! God, Joe! Please!" I cried.

"Good girl," Joe soothed. "Keep your legs spread like I told you."

I nodded obediently. Panting, I closed my eyes to avoid seeing Joe, and hurtling myself over the edge. Joe had told me that I could cum, but for some reason I did not want to cum just from looking at him. The desire in his eyes, the fierce predatory gaze, was enough to make any woman cum.

If I was going to submit, and allow myself to orgasm, I wanted it to be a natural physical reaction to the stimulation. I didn't want to forever associate sexual pleasure with Joe. For a moment, I tried to picture Scott between my legs. His face was fuzzy and unconvincing. This...determined, aggressive plundering of my pussy could only come from one man. Only one. Joe.

My inner acceptance of that in that moment made me cry out in frustration. Fuck! Why did I have to want him so?

"Mmmm," Joe purred, his tongue continuing to quest within my depths.

"Fuck!" I cried out, when I felt Joe begin to tease my clit, far too gently.

All reservations abandoned, I released my legs and wrapped them around Joe's neck.

Joe growled into my pussy, but did not stop. He did however wrench my thighs apart, gripping them, holding them down against the bed.

He attacked my clit, licking rapidly.

"Aaaahhh!!" I screamed, one hand fisted in the bedding, the other fisting in Joe's hair, pulling him harder against me.

That must have inspired Joe to be meaner, because he then sucked my clit into his mouth determinedly, and flicked it harder and faster with his tongue.

"Shit!" I cried, struggling in his grasp. "No Joe!"

Joe responded only with a deep, primitive growl, his claws now digging deep into my thighs, forcing them harder against the mattress.

This couldn't go on. When would he stop? When I was dead?

"Aaaahhh!" I moaned in desperation, humping my pussy towards his lips. I was a wanton whore in that moment, and I wanted to submit. So close! So close!

"Mmmmm," Joe rumbled as he thrust his tongue deep into my cunt. Abandoning his grip on my left thigh, Joe's hand slipped over my mound, hovering dangerously over my clit.

"Aaaghhh!" I knew what was coming, and I struggled. I wanted to cum, but I feared pain from Joe.

Joe circled my clit with his finger, still fucking me with his tongue and moaning deep into my pussy.

"Joe!" I gushed. "Joe, please!"

Abandoning my clit for the briefest of moments, Joe commanded, "Cum now, my darling."

And as I teetered on the precipice, Joe pinched my swollen clit, hard, between his fingers, and fucked me furiously with his tongue.

"Aaaahhh!! Fffuck! Aahh!" I screamed, as I squirted all over the bed, coating Joe's face and re-coating my thighs in succession.

I could not recall cumming that hard before, and of all things, it was into Joe's mouth. And at his command.

Joe moaned in pleasure, lapping up what he could of my juices. I was mortified that I had squirted all over him, and the bed, but I was seeing stars, and found it difficult to care too much.

"Good girl," Joe whispered tenderly, crawling up the bed and pulling me into his arms.

Joe kissed me on the head, and stroked up and down my arm, waiting for me to come back to him. Back from oblivion.

When I did manage to come down from my Joe-induced high, I hesitantly looked up at him, whispering, "I'm sorry I made such a mess."

"Don't be darling," he murmured. "It was beautiful."

I looked down, observing how whorish I looked with my dress bunched up over my belly, Joe still fully clothed.

I moaned in humiliation, and Joe chuckled.

He rolled on top of me, and tenderly licked over my lips, teasing me. I tasted a hint of my pussy, and quickly opened my mouth, welcoming his tongue. Joe took the invitation, and gifted me with it. I sucked his tongue for several seconds, uncaring when I felt my pussy start to juice again. I mewed into Joe's mouth before he pulled free, and smiled down at me.

I could feel him, rock hard against me, and moaned in desire for him, shifting my hips to increase the pressure against my clit.

"Little whore," Joe whispered, after releasing a pained groan.

"Joe, please take me," I whispered.

Joe released a long breath, and looked conflicted. "I can't darling. It's not the time."

"Not the time?" I repeated, exasperated, but too sated to be angry. "When has it not been the time? I thought you wanted me."

"God, Kate, I do," Joe gushed. "I want you so badly, my cock is throbbing."

"At least let me suck you," I begged.

At that, Joe emitted another pained groan.

"As fucking tempting as it is, you know how I feel about that," Joe replied grimly. "Let's get cleaned up. Again," Joe teased.

"Joe, I have to pee," I begged.

"Good," Joe responded. "I will meet you in there."

Butterflies went nuts in me, and I couldn't help blushing as I exited the bed.

I heard Joe as he reached for the phone beside the bed, and called housekeeping.

"Can you please send someone in two hours with fresh bed linens, and a turn down service?" Joe requested.

I was all the more humiliated as I trudged to the bathroom. Joe was essentially letting the cleaning staff know that he had just ravished his companion. And he did it without a hint of embarrassment. He had such confidence, and it made me desire him all the more.

As I turned the corner and observed the shimmering white toilet, I marveled at its new significance. I would never feel the same on it, at least when Joe was within walking distance.

I felt as if the world was in slow motion as I approached it. Would Joe follow me? Would he insist on watching me again? Did I want him to? God, I wanted him to.

I sat down and stared at the door opening, waiting. Holding back for a while, in case he desired to watch. And sure enough, he appeared, squared facing me. He was naked, his cock now purple and jutting almost straight up against his belly. Oh God.

I was in a trance, disbelieving of my willingness to do this for him, and his desire for me.

"Breathe darling," Joe soothed. "Let go."

And I obeyed. We listened to my stream of piss that seemed never ending, the hunger growing more and more intense in Joe's eyes. I was transfixed by that look. That look was for me.

Then suddenly, Joe's features turned dark.

"Fuck it," Joe snarled, stalking toward me.

His look of anger made me tense. What was he doing?

In mere seconds, Joe was straddling me, feeding his twitching cock between my lips.

"Suck it whore," Joe hissed. "Suck my cock while you piss! Do it!"

I hardly understood what was happening, but I wanted to please him, and began sucking him immediately. I sucked Joe vigorously, releasing my stream.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I sucked.

"Fuck! Little fucking whore! Yesss!" Joe barked.

"You undid me you little cunt. You will pay," Joe gushed as he forced his cock deep into my throat.

"You will pay," Joe repeated, thrusting mercilessly.

My cries muffled by his cock, my body tingling from his grip on my hair, I submitted.

Joe's animalistic grunting and cursing above me had me on my way to another orgasm. I felt him pulling my hair harder, his thrusts starting to become more erratic. I knew he was close, and I could not wait to make him cum.

"Listen closely cunt," Joe gritted. "You will take my cum in your mouth, but you will not swallow until I say. Do you hear me? You will hold my cum in your mouth, and not spill a drop!"