See Through Me Ch. 15

Story Info
Joe pushes Kate's outermost limits, and his own.
5.4k words
4.76
25.7k
16

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joodle
joodle
539 Followers

Note from the author:

Apologies all! I have been working overtime lately, and was sick all weekend, so my monthly submission is on the late side, and on the short side. I won't spoil it. Suffice it to say, this is a critical transition point, and Chapter 16 will likely be the conclusion. We'll see how you respond. ;) --J

*****

Chapter 15

"Kate, hold still," Joe admonished.

"Damn it Joe, it's difficult when you touch me like that!"

"It's a little hard to shave your pussy without touching you, I'm afraid," Joe teased.

This guy was unreal. Joe had turned every last bathroom related task into an erotic adventure in a period of days. What next?

"There! That should do it," Joe sighed, kissing my freshly bared mound as innocently as he ever had.

"I don't see why you had to make a big production out of getting me shaved. I thought you wanted to get out of here," I fussed.

"I think you'll appreciate it in a moment," Joe grinned, striding out of the bathroom in his towel.

I rolled my eyes and followed him.

Emerging from the bath, I stopped dead in my tracks as I observed Joe holding up my 'bikini'. Every garment he'd provided me had been slutty at best, but somehow, I was expecting something a bit more substantial. How stupid of me.

"Joe, I can't wear that!" I balked.

"Never say can't," Joe replied calmly. "I believe you can. Put it on."

"Joe, that is nothing but a heap of string! What will people say?" I cried.

"I don't give a fuck what they say. Put it on."

"Joe please!" I begged as he firmly handed me the suit, pulling me to him in the process.

"We're going to play a game Kate. I'm going to get into my trunks and shirt, and you your bathing suit, and we'll see who is ready first."

"Bathing suit? This is not a bathing suit. This is a string bikini, and that is being generous!" I protested.

"Tomato, tomato," Joe teased. "Best get started Darling."

And with that, he turned to grab his clothes, which I was certain would be far more innocent and easy to put on. I knew one thing for sure though. Joe's "games" were never a good thing. He would find a way to win, and I would suffer for it. Before panic could set in, I set to work getting into the string bikini. I couldn't call it my string bikini. It was Joe's. I would never have bought myself such a whorish garment, if this even qualified as a garment. But I couldn't let him win.

The bottoms were easy enough I supposed, but the top was a bit more challenging. I actually had tits, and it seemed the designers of this bikini did not. I had to run over to the full-length mirror and make several adjustments before I was halfway satisfied that my nipples were covered.

The material was white. The worst possible color one could choose when selecting a bikini. If I so much as sweated in this thing, it would become sheer. I prayed Joe would not make me go in the water, but I moistened between my legs in the knowledge that he likely would.

I gasped when Joe appeared behind me, and I saw his expression of victory. He had obviously long-since finished dressing.

"Joe, this wasn't a fair game!" I whined.

"Ssshhh," Joe soothed. "It's alright baby, I was just teasing you."

I pouted, but sighed with relief. "Not cool Joe."

"Mmmm, you look sinful baby," Joe crooned in my ear.

"Joe, I can't go out there like this..." I shook my head in fear. Fear of being judged.

"Don't be afraid baby. You're all mine, and no one else will touch you," Joe interjected firmly.

Hearing Joe's words, thick with desire and determination, puzzled me for some reason.

As I observed Joe's face in the mirror, his eyes were filled with both mischief and tenderness. I tried to read him, to figure out what was going through his mind, and what his plans were for me. Nothing could have prepared me for what came next.

Joe turned me to him, and handed me a small box wrapped in gold paper.

What the fuck?

"Open it Kate," Joe whispered.

I stared at the box in my hands, numb with confusion. Not wanting to upset Joe, I eventually shook myself out of my reverie, and began to nervously tear at the paper. I had never been graceful when it came to unwrapping gifts. The paper always ended up in obnoxious shreds everywhere, and today would be no exception.

My hands were shaking so much that eventually, Joe steadied my hands in his warm ones, and helped me open the box.

I gaped at the gorgeous necklace inside. It was stunning. And huge. The stone was a very light pink, shaped like a teardrop. I loved it instantly. It was beautiful, and just what I would have picked, had I enough money to buy jewelry like this. How could he know? I knew Joe could see right through me when it came to sex, but this was different. This was personal.

Shaking my head, I breathed, "Joe..."

"I can't get enough of you saying my name, Kate. Especially like that. It will never be enough. Never. Now let's get out of here before I make you say it some more."

Before I could close the box, Joe took it from me, quickly withdrawing the necklace and tossing the box in the wastebasket, as though we would never have need of it again.

I blushed, helping him to maneuver my long hair out of the way as he fastened the chain around my neck.

Joe held me in place in front of the mirror, our eyes meeting. He looked at me, then down at the necklace, a look of sheer possessiveness on his face, before leaning down and nibbling on my neck.

"Mine," he whispered firmly, making me shiver in his grasp.

I nodded, grateful as Joe grabbed a towel for me to wrap around my waist, as well as one of his Joe-approved scarves.

When he gave me my bag, it felt a tad heavier, and I peeked inside, hoping it was my phone and wallet. Alas, it was the obscenely tight white dress and some sunblock.

Oh...sunblock. Would Joe make me rub it on him? Or worse, would he rub it on me? I looked cautiously up at Joe, who was all business, grabbing a couple bottles of water and his wallet and key. With how aroused I'd become when Scott applied the lotion to my back, I couldn't fathom how it would feel with Joe. I'd probably end up letting him fuck me right there on the beach. God help me.

Before I could suggest that we apply sunblock in the room, Joe was ushering me out the door.

I composed myself quickly, as much as could be expected dressed the way I was, but it was for naught. No sooner had we exited our suite did we encounter two young men and a young woman. The tension was thick as the five of us stood silently, waiting for the elevator.

These must be the two guys from the other night. The ones who had listened in when I sucked Joe to completion on the balcony. I paled at the realization, especially when I dared to glance up, and found the two men looking directly at me, hunger and lust written on their faces.

My eyes flew to Joe, who smiled knowingly down at me. I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed mine in reassurance.

"So," the taller of the two men declared, "You must be Kate."

Startled, my eyes flew nervously to his. They knew. I was mortified, and couldn't bring myself to answer.

"That's right," Joe replied warmly. "This is Kate, and I'm Joe. And you are?"

"I'm Jerry," he replied. "And this is my friend Russ."

They both openly leered at me, neglecting to introduce their now mystified female companion.

"Go on Kate, say hello to the nice young men," Joe prodded.

I cast Joe a look of malice, but obeyed.

"Hello," I muttered, glancing back at our neighbors.

Both men grinned and chuckled lewdly as the elevator arrived.

"Come along Darling," Joe teased, pulling me into the elevator alongside him.

The other three followed, and we endured a painfully awkward ride down...at least for me and the poor girl the two men had in tow.

The whole time, all I could think of was that they had heard me sucking Joe's cock. They'd heard me moaning around his shaft like a slut. They'd heard Joe cursing and demanding for me to take him deeper, to suck him, to lick his balls. They'd heard Joe threatening to whip me. To punish me. They'd heard him call me "Cunt". "Whore." "Slut." They'd heard Joe howl as he shot his load down my throat.

They knew. They knew what a filthy whore I was. Perhaps they had even heard me screaming as Joe whipped my pussy. That was why they stood here, smirking down at me with unguarded lust in their eyes, paying no mind to their date's obvious confusion.

This must have been "Heather", judging by her "tits", which were modest, but perky. Had her friend not come along as planned? Did Jerry and Russ share her, forcing her to submit to them after getting all riled up listening to Joe and me? Is that why they were strutting around like they owned the world? It made sense. I blushed as I pictured Heather on her knees, the two young men taking turns fucking her throat before bending her over and taking her from both ends.

Normally, I would never have considered such a thing, but thanks to Joe, my limits were all but obliterated. My perception of fantasy and reality was forever changed. This girl had been fucked by these two guys. And she had liked it. I knew. She would never be the same, just as I would never be the same.

I shrunk back as far as I could into the wall of the elevator, and Joe squeezed my hand again. It felt like he was trying to comfort me, but why? He loved humiliating me. Why would he try to soothe me? All these questions and thoughts had me flushed and agitated by the time we reached the disembarkation deck.

"Gentlemen," Joe bade them farewell, and led me quietly from the elevator straight to the disembarkation checkpoint.

I was silent the entire time as Joe led me across the bridge to the pier, hailing a cab and prompting the driver to take us to Taino Beach. It was only a couple miles up the coast, but considering that the day was half gone, I understood Joe's sense of urgency. Lord knew we had nearly lost another day to our apparently mutual carnal weaknesses. Weaknesses that were fast becoming public, if our neighbors' behavior had been any indication.

I was thrilled to be free of the cocky gazes of those jerks. For some reason, their behavior seemed more offensive than Joe's. I couldn't explain it. I felt that despite the degradation, humiliation, and corruption Joe had inflicted on me, he still would have cared for me more than those two jerks. Or maybe I just wanted to believe that. Needed to believe that. The truth would be revealed soon enough.

The cab arrived at Taino Beach in no time, and as we exited, the aggressive ocean breeze blew my hair back, along with my scarf. I snatched at it, causing Joe to emit one of his panty-dropping sinister laughs. I threw a nasty look his way, cursing him for making this fucking scarf such a necessity. As God as my witness, I would never have need for a scarf after this cruise.

We treaded across the dunes to a stretch of umbrellas, about thirty yards from the water's edge. Joe quietly took my bag, depositing his wallet and keys, and handed me the sunblock.

I watched silently as he spread his beach towel over the sand, positioning it just so, in the shade of an umbrella. Joe's casual disposition had me entranced. His movements seemed so relaxed. He acted as though our situation was not completely crazy. As if he was my lover, not my rapist. As if this were any old day at the beach.

I was soon ripped free of my trance when Joe pulled off his shirt, revealing his broad muscular shoulders and back to me. He wasn't quite as chiseled as Scott, but I knew what this back was capable of. I knew the force that it could deliver when he plowed into me, and nothing else mattered. His back was the one I wanted.

Joe turned to me, gesturing for me to come to him. He handed me the bottle and stood before me quietly, expectantly. Taking a deep breath, I dispensed a generous amount, and started applying it to Joe's forearm, working my way up to his bicep, and then switching to his other arm.

I took my time, and was careful not to rub too hard. I didn't want to arouse him. Goodness knew he would take me right here on the beach if I did. Or he might scold me and punish me later. God, what other punishments could there possibly be? My pussy quivered at the disturbing images floating through my mind. I glanced around and saw several people throughout the beach, but thankfully, no children.

I was caught off guard when I dared to look up into Joe's eyes. The heat in his silvery depths betrayed what must have been very similar thoughts to mine. My eyes quickly flew back down to my task.

I heard Joe swallow and softly order, "Now my back Kate."

My nipples hardening from his hoarse gravelly tone, I nodded and moved to his back, dispensing more lotion before rubbing circles over his shoulder blades. I felt them tense as Joe inhaled, reminding me to breathe myself.

We'd barely spoken to each other since leaving the suite, but it was clear that we were both feeling the same raw sexual energy. We were both aroused. It was like constant foreplay, only in public. Thank God we were both somewhat concealed in the shade of this umbrella. Thank God there had even been umbrellas.

Wait...what was so unusual? Why was I so embarrassed? I was rubbing sunblock on my companion. As far as any potential onlookers were concerned, that was the extent of it. Little did they know that Joe was not my companion, nor my boyfriend, and definitely not my husband.

I needed to relax. No one would know what was really going on. Just breathe, Kate. Just breathe.

I had probably completed my third round on Joe's back when he cleared his throat and said, "My turn."

I swallowed and moved in front of him, facing the water. I studied the vivid tropical tones of blue and green, and listened to the rush of the tide. Had it been any other man behind me, they might have served as a reasonable distraction. Not with Joe.

My knees nearly gave out as Joe gently removed my scarf and scooped my long hair around my shoulder, both covering his mark and exposing my back fully to his gaze.

I heard him squeeze some more lotion from the bottle, and soon felt the cool liquid being caressed into my skin by warm, strong hands. But as expected, these hands were confident. Manly. Dominant. They were everything I craved.

It was infinitely more pleasurable than my brief experience with Scott. I felt like mush. Like Joe could bend me over at his whim and fuck me from behind, right here in front of all these people, and I would happily meet his every thrust.

I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of Joe making love to my back with his hands. He was thorough, unapologetically lifting the strings that held my bikini top closed. I shuddered, my nipples now straining piteously against the thin white material. Joe was undoing me right here on the beach. Effortlessly.

I could feel my juices collecting between my legs, and prayed they had not compromised what little discretion these bikini bottoms provided. What would happen when Joe moved to my front? Would I be able to contain my whorish moans for him? Would I be able to deny him anything at all?

I gasped when Joe swiftly but gently removed the towel from around my hips, confiscating it before I could protest. I felt utterly naked. The miniscule bikini bottoms provided virtually no noticeable covering, especially against my light complexion.

Joe knelt and began caressing the backs of my legs, his fingers traveling upwards to massage my cheeks, and dip briefly inside my bikini bottoms. Considering how little there were of them, it must have been an obscene site to behold. I very nearly stopped him, but as always, I was powerless. My body wanted Joe.

When Joe turned me towards him, he now eye level with my pussy, I wondered if he could smell me. Of course he could. Joe looked up at me with a solemn expression, and I knew from the burning conviction in those gray depths that he could smell my desire for him. But he said not a word as he purposefully rubbed the lotion into my legs, creeping closer and closer to the apex of my thighs. I knew he wouldn't stop until he completed the task.

Desperate to avoid coming apart in front of all these people, I choked out, "Thanks Joe, I can take it from here."

"Of course Darling," Joe smiled dashingly, handing me the bottle.

The spell was broken, but I had heard that tone before...and it was never good. What now?

Joe stood and pulled me to him, kissing me chastely on the cheek before taking my pendant and shifting it to my back, followed by my hair.

Gently gripping my arms, Joe walked me backward, out of the shade and the safety of our umbrella.

"Joe, what are you..."

"Shhh," Joe interjected.

Oh God. When he shushed me like that...

"You know what comes next, don't you Darling?" Joe asked seriously.

I shook my head, half in question, half in horrified suspicion.

"You are going to finish applying the lotion yourself. And you will be thorough. The only redness I want to see on your skin will come from my hand, my teeth, my belt, my whip, my knife, or the beautiful blush of your cheeks as you submit to me."

"Joe, I can't! I can't! There are too many people!" I cried desperately, thankful the thick ocean waves drowned out my voice, and tingling from the mental images he had painted describing all the ways he could mark me.

"Please let me come back in the shade! Please!"

I found myself growing tearful, but was calmed a bit when I felt Joe's hands massaging my arms comfortingly. I was trembling in mortification, daring only to look at Joe's chest, until he lifted my chin. My eyes met his, and pleaded with more sincerity than they ever had. What he suggested was beyond anything I ever imagined.

"Darling, you must do as I say. Just remember that you are mine, and no one but I will touch you. I am right here," Joe soothed.

"Joe, please!" I begged.

"No!" Joe said sharply, making me flinch.

"You will do it Kate," Joe continued. "You insisted on applying the rest of the lotion yourself, and you will do it. Right here. Where everyone can see you. And if you do anything less than a pristine job, you will be punished, severely, as soon as we return to the cabin. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded, but was utterly beside myself with fear.

"Good girl," Joe purred, as he backed away towards the shade of the umbrella, his eyes never leaving mine.

I couldn't believe this. After all that had happened, all the boundaries that had been crushed in Joe's wake, there was still another to conquer. I had succumbed to Joe earlier on the assumption that our "relationship" would not be publicized. And here I was, practically naked in front of dozens of people on a beach, expected to rub lotion all over myself. Where was the line? I felt a tear escape as I realized there was no line with Joe. None whatsoever. I could only pray that he would honor his promise. That no one would touch me but him.

"Look at me Kate," Joe called.

He was only a few yards away, relaxing on our towel, and watching me intently. But it felt like a mile. I felt more vulnerable than ever in my life.

I knew the only way I would get through this was to keep eye contact with Joe, and only Joe. God, why was I doing this?

Because Joe demanded it. Because I would apparently do anything for him. Because my cunt ached for him.

I squeezed a generous dollop of lotion out of the tube, and decided to start in as innocent a manner as possible, with my arms, shoulders, and neck.

Looking over at Joe again, I could see the amusement in his features. He knew I was delaying the inevitable. I moved on to coat my belly and sides, taking my time as best I could.

It was then that I realized there was no innocent manner in which I could proceed. The only un-coated flesh left on me consisted of highly erogenous zones. Joe expected me to be diligent, and that left me at a crossroads.

joodle
joodle
539 Followers
12