See-through Top&Commando Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took another sip from my gin-tonic, while I felt the guy's finger, swimming in my juice I started to produce since the exposure in the restaurant. I had one arm around his shoulder and gave a quick kiss on his cheek, as a sign of reward for pleasing my little cunt with his nice finger work.

To Christian I used my hand on the back of Gio's shoulder to give him a hint by lifting my middle finger up to him. 

He understood it was not a "fuck you!" sign but just a naughty way of telling him a stranger is fingering his girlfriend right there... 

I let him continue and heard myself softly moaning, while Christian covered the wide view for the public behind us. I was highly aroused by Gio's unhindered finger play. I don't remember how long and it was very enjoyable but I was too much on guard for the public around me to get an orgasm.

I asked Gio to stop and slide down from my chair and moved towards Christian.

"Are you okay babe," I asked him.

"Sure, I am very much okay," he said.  

"I am getting such an appetite for tasting a new cock" I whispered with a drunken voice in his ear. "Can I? Hehehe..." I asked him, one hundred percent sure he would say no.

"If you are that hungry, I will not stop you," he said

"Wauwwww, thank you darling" I reacted and turned back to Gio, not even wondering if Christian was thinking I was joking or not, because I definitely wasn't.

All three got real close to the bar, while my boyfriend noticed I had my hand on Gio's pants, feeling his bulge. Suddenly I got some unexpected help from Christian.

"Would you like a blow job?" Christian asked Gio in a naughty way.

"Only by her," Gio replied, probably also not sure if this was a joke or serious.

I couldn't wait for second thoughts or regrets and decided to seize the moment. I took Gio by his hand and made our way along a narrow corridor, towards toilets, searching for a safe place. My boyfriend followed, for my safety in the first place and for sure, he wanted to see me perform on Gio.

In the back we found an unlocked storage room.

Christian closed the door behind us and leaned with his back against it, making sure nobody else could come in.

I unzipped Gio's pants while he also didn't hold back to get his hand on my pussy again. I quickly opened my belt and the two remaining buttons of my skirt that fell down on my ankles.  I was standing there half naked, with a bit of spread feet feeling Gio's hand rubbing my pussy. I didn't give him a lot of time to play with her because I was so horny and anxious to taste his cock.  I crouched down after I took his hard dick out of his pants. I looked up at Gio who couldn't wait to get sucked.

I just realized that on the same day in the morning I had Christians cock in my mouth during a quick morning sex session and now this new one, feeling different in my hand, a bit bigger, longer, younger...

With my hand around his strong shaft I looked a last time at Christian before starting licking him. Christians hand was already around his own freed cock while leaning against the door. Guess that was the green light for me! Always a good sign that everything is going very well in his mind!

Christian, who helped initiate the situation, was clearly aroused and horny to see me again conquering a new cock, ready to be sucked. I licked his beautiful head that got shiny by my saliva and his pre-cum.  The only light bulb hanging above our heads in the shady storage room made his cock reflecting and looking very appealing. 

Then my two lips enclosed the head while the tip of my tongue played his little piss-hole, and tasted his leaking pre-cum.

I started to get more of his strong cock in my mouth. Slowly little by little, moving my head back and forward. When I felt Gio's hands on my head I knew he wanted to command the pace. I kept one hand on his cock so I didn't have to take him all in. The combination of the situation I was in, in the storage room, down on a stranger, my boyfriend watching me and masturbating and the taste and shape of a new cock got me so excited!

While I was using one hand on Gio's dick or balls while sucking, my other hand was busy playing with my clit.

Gio didn't plan to hold long because I heard him making more and louder noises of a grunting bear.

Then there is that moment of deciding how to take the man's load. I stopped sucking, got up and raised my arms.

 

"Help me out of my top" I ordered the men.

It was Gio that pulled it over my head and put it away behind him on an empty chair.

I didn't want him to spoil it with his sticky seed and preferred to let him shoot on my naked breasts, rather than trying to swallow and not being able to prevent getting his juice on my sheer fragile top.

Now I was completely naked on my sandals and wanted to get back to business. I pulled his pants and boxer down on his shoes and got back in position to suck him. In a short while I was on track building up the tension for Gio to cum. Behind me I heard Christian also making sounds and knowing him, he would not hesitate to cum as well.

"C'mon babe, almost there," I heard Gio gasping!

He pulled my head faster back and forward and the only sound in that room was my slurping and sucking and the two men moaning.

I felt his cock growing in my mouth when he started to pump his load out. While his first shots ended inside the back of my mouth he urged me to go on...

"More, more, continue, please continue!"

Several other shots kept on coming out of his spouting cock, finding their way over my chin, down to my breasts. My fist tried to pull and squeeze at the same time to get every drop out. I sucked and licked a bit more, lightly, to clean his hot cock.

When I got up I noticed the flakes on my tits but didn't have anything near me to clean up.

In my mind I was already aware that I was going to have to suck Christian off as well, but he voluntarily went to the toilets and hurried to get some paper.

After he left, Gio started cleaning me by licking his cume from my tits. I looked at his almost flaccid cock and couldn't prevent the imagination passing my brain of fucking this dick. 

Gio took advantage of the short and temporary situation of being alone with me and kissed my nipples and had one hand between my legs, another on my ass, as if he dared more without Christian around. We were body to body, me naked, him with his pants down. I felt his growing cock against my belly and my sexual instinct made me fantasize and long to feel him deep inside me. My hand grabbed his tool and without thinking I wanted him to get hard again for me. I started massaging his cock while he was sucking a nipple...

My fantasy was short-lived because the door opened.

"Nobody around?" I asked Christian when he came back in, a minute later...

"No, I didn't see anybody!" he said, while he looked at me and Gio, who had his hands and face all over me and me with his dick in my hand.

I didn't feel "caught" and kept stroking Gio's cock while smiling at Christian like i had a trophy in my hand.

Hmmm maybe I wished my boyfriend would have taken a bit longer to get back.....

Gio and I let go of each other and Christian helped a bit by cleaning me up with a few tissues, but I missed fresh water.

Christian was reading my mind: "Better get back to the hotel for a nice shower baby".

I agreed and got dressed with the help of an attentive Gio, who handed me my few pieces of clothing.

We went back to the bar where I asked for a glass of water. When Christian took his wallet to pay, Gio stopped him and said it was all on him.

Christian asked the barman to order a taxi and we finished our drinks. I kissed Gio goodbye, said this was fun and we drove back to the hotel.  

We didn't talk in the taxi and once in our room we undressed and got both into the shower.

"That was amazing!" Christian suddenly said, and those were his first words after leaving the bar.

"Yeah, very exciting," I admitted. "What an evening! Maybe I need to wear more of those kinds of blouses?"

Christian's hard and erected cock under the shower gave me the answer.

"I knew since last Summer that you are an exhibitionist but now I know for sure you like sucking cocks"

"Did you doubt that?" I asked Christian

"Well, I was not sure if you do it only to please me, even without liking to do it or...."

"Yes I love to suck and taste a nice cock!" I interrupted him. "Just a pity I didn't had much different experiences in my life"

"Seems you are catching up  babe!"

We dove on the bed and had great sex while a new statement was launched: "oral sex is not cheating!"

"Oral sex is not cheating, I agree but your cock is mine and mine only!" I laughed, while holding his dick.

12