See You Soon, Dimples

Story Info
Becca and David Martinez from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners.
836 words
5
321
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartments lined and stacked in burnt yellows and alarming oranges. A buzz went off on one of the doors that quickly slid open. David Martinez was quickly greeted. Not by a wave or a warm hello, but by a gun. Pink and blue to match the rest of her aesthetics. Rebecca, who everyone basically just called Bex, answered the door with a gun.

"David, my man. What's going on? Everything good?"

But once she pulled it away, something more shocking revealed itself. The little woman had several tattoos and David could tell because she was only wearing black bra and matching panties. Red 24-bit type tatts lined her throat, her sternum, and hugged one thick thigh.

Sweat beaded on David's cheek as he realized he was staring way too long at the short weapons expert. He hadn't even realized she had spoken till now.

"What's up, choom? You need something?"

"Uh...yeah. Got this package here from Maine. Is Pilar here?" David stuttered out finally.

A groan. Bex turned around, her hair that was usually in pigtails swung around a dainty face.

"Yo, bro! It's for you!"

"He's your brother?" David asked, surprise passing over his tanned features.

"Maine sent you something, come get it." Becca snapped, getting Pilar's attention as he rolled lazily from his apartment bedroom drenched in blue lights.

The package in David's arms was snatched quickly and the door to the blue room slammed shut. Pilar dug into the new package, shouting nonsense of excitement at his new gift.

David in his bright yellow jacket and Bex wearing...well, nothing. They looked at each other, and looked down the hall in confusion. Waiting.

"Need me to excuse you, or...?" Becca asked.

David shrugged a single shoulder. "Need me to do anything else, or is that it?"

"Bro, is that it for today?" Becca shouted down the hall. The door opened, a gold hand rose out and waved goodbye.

"Yeah, yeah. Fuck off. And Bex, tip him on his way out!" The waving gold hand turned into a flipping off motion. Becca swung her pastel gun around and shot his new shiny gold hand, getting a string of curses from him, since he just got the new package.

"He is your errand boy! Fork it over yourself, cheap ass." Bex snapped, swinging back around to David, her expression instantly softened again.

"Is that it for the day? Can I clock out now?" David asked, sighing exasperated.

"Uhhh...Yeah, whatev. Nova, I guess. It looks that way to me." Bex explained. Her cybernetic pastel eyes lit up blue and suddenly David's hud in his brain told him that he was tipped a total of $2,535 deposit. His mouth hung agape in pure surprise, which made Becca gigglesnort.

"Uhhh....THAT'S what you call a tip?" David asked. She giggled and rolled her cybernetic implanted eyes.

"Well, for now at least. Maybe you...have a package for me too?"

David pat his pockets down, not getting her euphemism at first.

"Uh...no, I don't think Maine sent anything more than that."

Becca's frows furrowed in frustration and she tried flirting again.

"Well, if you think my tip was too big...maybe you can show me yours? eh? eh?"

Still nothing. Entirely unsuccessful. David just nodded in understanding. Becca slammed the door shut and went to get dressed.

"See you soon, dimples."

-----

It was years later. Everyone who was important to David Martinez died. Passed away. Nobody in Night City ever has a peaceful death. Especially if they were edge runners, like David himself. The only one who hadn't died on him yet. The only one who hadn't betrayed him or hurt him. The only one left standing after the massive incident happened involving Lucy. The only one left was Becca.

David sat on the bench, drench on one side in the blue light of the street. The other side painted in shadow. He had so many different mods now. A cyber junkie if you will. He also worked out way too much. A form of comfort, perhaps. Or always having to be the best of the best of the best. Rebecca skipped up to his side and plopped down. They were partying a bit before the big fancy mission. "David, why the long face? What's keeping you off the dance floor?"

The two of them looked at each other for a long quiet moment. David was simply smiling at her. But she didn't know why. It made her blush a bit and quickly turn away. "Have you ever tried to dance? It's such a riot! You should tell the Ripper Doc to give you a dance chip. I'm talking full hips and grinding."

Becca's main defense system was sarcasm, obviously. The two continued to stare at each other. "Maybe I just wanna grind my hips against you?"

She froze. Not sure how to respond. Not yet anyhow. What the hell was this? What did it mean for them? Her white skin blushed pink.

"David, you are adorable. See you soon, dimples."