Seeing Justine in a New Light

Story Info
Jane's roommate brings a handsome stranger home from the bar.
4.2k words
4.57
44k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am the last person anyone would expect to have a threesome.

I play by the rules, I pay my library fines and I don't have much of a problem being "the good girl."

I'm the friend you call to bring walk your dog and take in your mail while you're out of town. I'm not the person who stays out late, does shots or gives tips on blow jobs.

It's not that I don't like having fun. I just think fun is best had by reading a good book, binging on Netflix or grabbing a cappucinno with full-fat milk. My vices are chocolate and over-the-top rom coms.

If you were to ask my sorority sisters, or even my boyfriend, I think the word they'd use to describe my predilections is "vanilla." I'm not the person you go to for kink. I don't smoke or do drugs. I've never been arrested. I don't even have any parking tickets.

I'll plan a mixer with Theta Chi, but I'm not going to go home with the frat's president just because he mixed me some strong rum and cokes.

And while my life is just the way I like it - calm, respectable and headed somewhere my parents can be proud of - my roommate Justine thinks I'm the epitome of boring.

"Don't you at least want to think about coming out on a Wednesday night?" Justine asks. She's standing in front of the mirror on our shared vanity, a nearly purple lipstick in hand. "It's like quarter beer night or something. We'll be drunk for less than two dollars."

"I have to study," I say. My books are laid out in front of me on my full-size bed. Because Justine and I live in the sorority house rather than the dorms, we have more space than most students. Our beds line up against the far wall of the room, hers rumpled and never made, mine neat and covered in a muted floral duvet.

"I know for a fact that you don't have class until 11:00 tomorrow. That's plenty of time to catch up in the morning." As she talks, Justine pushes her boobs up in the black silk halter she's wearing and pushes her dark skinny jeans lower on her hips to reveal just a peek of her stomach. Her heeled black sandals make her seem much taller than her 5'4" stature would entail.

"It's a school night," I say. You would think my Old Navy sweats and faded t-shirt make it pretty clear I'll be spending the night in.

"It's college," she says, sticking her tongue out at me in the mirror.

In many ways, Justine is my opposite. With long black hair, olive skin and big brown eyes, she's the girl all the boys call "exotic." She also grew up as only child with just her mom in the picture. The two of them are more like best friends than mother-daughter, and she's been known to brag about losing her virginity at 14 to an older guy from a band that she used a fake id to sneak out and see.

I'm the stereotypical Midwestern blonde with fair skin, blue eyes and shoulder-length hair that is always, and I mean always, blown dry and put in my place before I'll be seen in public for the day. I was also a virgin until last year when I met my now boyfriend.

"I'm not asking you to cheat on Robert or anything," she says. "I just think we can have some fun."

"Maybe next time," I say, "once this Lit paper is behind me."

"You've been telling me that you'd join me 'next time' for the last six months. I guess I should get the hint."

"I know, it's just that ..."

"Yeah, I know. You need to study. Or have a quiet night with Robert. Or your dad is going to call."

"So?"

"So, I just think it's be fun if you let loose for once," she says.

"I can blow off steam with the best of them," I say.

"Jane, you know I love you, but you're as loose as a coiled spring."

"Someone has to be responsible," I say.

"Yes, but it doesn't have to always be you. Let someone else hold the reins for once. You might surprise yourself."

"OK," I say. "I'll think about it ... for next time."

Justine sighs. "Yes, next time."

Then, she grabs her purse from her bed and gives me a quick kiss on the top of the head. "Don't wait up."

"Never," I say.

Then, with Justine out for the night, I easily draft my paper in the quiet of our room and manage to turn in by 10:00. It's the early bird that gets the worm after all.

I'm not sure what time it is or how long I've been asleep when I heard a crashing sound in the hallway. I roll over and peer from beneath the covers just in time to see a crack of light as the door to our room is pushed open. I'm about to call out and ask Justine if she's OK when I hear a deeper voice.

"Watch out," he says. "I don't want you to sprain your ankle on those shoes."

Justine giggles. "I'm fine," she says. "I'm just a little tipsy."

"A little?"

"Shhh," she says. "Be quiet. I don't want to wake up Jane."

"I thought you said we could be alone here."

"We can," she says. "Jane sleeps like a rock. If you'll excuse me for a moment, I'd like to get more comfortable." Justine slips into our bathroom while her visitor remains in the room. While she's gone, he shuts the door to our room. By the light escaping beneath the bathroom door, I can see that he is tall and broad-shouldered. His biceps bulge just a bit beneath the sleeves of his collared shirt, and he looks like he could be a runner.

When Justine steps out of the bathroom, her shoes are off. Rather than closing the bathroom door and shutting off the light, she leaves the door cracked, and now I can make out both of their forms in pretty good detail. With his dark, curly hair and chiseled face, Justine found herself a looker at the bar.

"Are you sure she's asleep?" he says. Then he pointedly looks towards my spot in the bed, and while I know that he shouldn't be able to see me beneath the covers, his eyes still seem to find mine.

"Yes, I'm sure," she says. "Besides, I'm horny." I watch as Justine presses her body against a tall, broad stranger. Her lips meet his, and I can almost feel the heat off of them as he runs his hands from her waist along her sides to just beneath her breasts.

"I think you should stay," she says, pulling her mouth from his.

"I like that idea," he says, his hands now running behind her back and up her shirt. He pushes her backwards towards her bed, which is closest to the door. He can't take his eyes off Justine.

Justine steps back a few more feet and sits on the foot of her bed. The dark stranger moves towards her and pushes her legs open with his knee. Standing with her legs on either side of him, he leans down to kiss her again.

I want to say something. I want to announce my presence. I even consider coughing or tossing loudly in bed, but I can't seem to move. Despite Justine's more adventurous habits, she's never brought a guy home like this, with me in the next bed, and even though I think I should interrupt, I'm transfixed by the sight of the two of them together.

I know Justine well. We've been roommates for almost two years, but the woman across the room from me now is different somehow. Raw. Wild. Hungry. I can't stop looking at her.

The stranger reaches his hands behind her neck, and I see him untie her halter top. The top half of her shirt now hangs loose in front, and I watch as he moves his hands down to her breasts. "My God," he whispers. "You're beautiful."

From the moans that escape Justine's mouth, I know he's found her nipples, and I can make out his tough hands pinching and rolling the sensitive skin there.

"Yes," she says. "Oh, yes."

He pulls his hands from her breasts and moves to her waist where he unbuttons her jeans and bends down to push her pants to the floor. Justine looks down and steps the rest of the way out of those very jeans. I see the lines of her G-string and the smooth rounded cheeks of her buttocks. I've always known Justine was beautiful, but seeing her nearly naked in the half light, I'm amazed by the curves of her body. The stranger reaches his hands up to caress her butt, and I hear more moans.

I watch as he slides one finger beneath the string running between her ass cheeks. "Very nice," he says. Then, quickly, he rises and stands over Justine once again. He pulls her shirt over her head. "Turn around," he says .

Justine does as she's commanded, and when she does, I see her full breasts for the first time. Perky and round, they're larger than mine. I guess she wears at least a D-cup, and her nipples are also larger than mine, like brown disks begging for attention. The stranger pulls her shirt over her head and reaches around to her front and begins kneading and pulling on those nipples once again, and I watch as they harden beneath his fingers. Then he bends down to kiss her neck. Justine snakes her left arm behind her to hold on to his neck with he licks and nibbles at the base of her collar bone.

"Do you like that?" he says.

"Uh-huh," she says.

"What else do you like?"

"I like your hands on my breasts."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah," she says. "Pull harder."

With that, I watch as the stranger grabs a nipple in each hand and pulls until I can see each breast stretched far in front of Justine. It looks almost painful, but the expression on Justine's face says otherwise.

Then, the stranger's hands drop back to her chest. While he continues to massage and knead her left breast, his right hand trails down her side, where it rests at her waist. Then, slowly, that same hand snakes lower, his middle digit trailing through Justine's neatly trimmed pubic hair to a spot just between her legs. Justine bucks forward and up.

"You want something?" he says.

"Touch me," she says.

"Touch you where?" he says.

"Touch me down there."

"Where?"

"Down there," she says.

"You can do better than that," he says. "Where do you want me to touch you?"

"I want you to touch my pussy," she says.

"Your pussy?" he says.

"Yes," she says.

"Like this?" he says, and I can see his hand bury itself further between her legs. From the motion he makes, I imagine he's running his hand along her slit.

"Yes," she says. "Just like that."

Suddenly, the stranger's hand comes back forward, and I can barely make it out as he pinches his thumb and forefinger together. Justine whimpers, and I realize that's he's pinching her clit. From the look on her face, he could be hurting her. But just as quickly as he began, he releases his fingers and returns to running his hand up and down her heat.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes," she says.

"Does my hand feel good on your pussy?"

"Yes," she says.

"What else do you want?" he says.

"I want you inside of me," she says.

The stranger pulls his hand away from Justine's crotch, and she moans in frustration. Then, he drops his left hand between her legs and begins making slow circles on her clitoris. Deep, guttural moans escape from her as she widens her legs to give him more access.

"That feels so good," she says. "Don't stop."

With his left hand against her clitoris, the stranger moves is right hand to Justine's waist before running it down the back of her butt cheek and between her legs from behind. Justine continues to moan, clearly enjoying the gentle massage her clit is receiving, and soon she lets out a little scream and moves forward.

"How does that feel?" the stranger says.

Justine merely moans in response. His right hand begins to move back and forth behind her, his finger clearly moving in and out of her vagina.

"Do you want more?" he says.

She nods.

Justine stifles another scream as she is pushed forward yet again. This time, she lowers her arms to the bed to brace herself, and her buttocks rises further in the air.

"I have two fingers in your pussy now," he says. He thrusts forcefully enough for Justine to whimper in response.

"God, you're so tight. What a tight little pussy you have. I need to stretch it out, don't I? You need a big, fat cock to wrap that tight pussy around, don't you?"

I'm shocked by the language he uses. Robert has never talked to me that way, and I've never even thought of saying those words to him. I want to be appalled, but the more he talks, the more I can feel a wetness growing between my legs. I squirm against the sensation. I can't believe that my panties are wet from such vile talk.

"Uh-huh," Justine says.

"Don't you?" the stranger says again. "I need to hear it. If you want my big, fat cock inside you, I want to hear you say it."

"I want your cock."

"What?" he says. "That's not quite good enough.

Where do you want my cock?"

"Inside me."

"Where?" His right hand is moving more quickly in and out of Justine's vagina as his left hand continues the slow circles against her clitoris.

"I want your big cock in my tight little pussy."

"That's a good girl," he growls. "Now I'm going to let you come."

With Justine's arms braced against the bed, and her ass in the air, her breasts swing forward with each thrust of the stranger's fingers inside her. His left hand still holds her clit while his right moves deeper deeper inside her. His pace quickens, and Justine's moans grow shorter while her breathing becomes more and more shallow.

"Come for me," he says.

I can barely believe it when Justine complies. With the stranger's fingers buried inside her, she begins to shake. Her breasts heave forward one last time before she collapses on the bed, spent from her climax. She rolls onto her back, her naked body exposed with a soft glimmer of sweat from the exertion her body has just been through. Slowly, her breathing returns to normal.

"Thank you," she says. "That was amazing."

Having just watched my roommate come, the heat between my legs is almost unbearable. My panties are soaked, and my body burns.

"We're not done yet," the stranger says. He lifts his shirt over his head and drops his pants and boxers. His stiff cock springs out. Robert is the only boy I've ever been with, and I'm not prepared for what I see. The tall, dark stranger must measure at least nine inches, and I wonder how anyone can be on the receiving end of his lovemaking without being in pain.

"Suck it," he says.

"Excuse me?" Justine replies. She is still lying on her back on the bed, her breasts rising and falling with each breathe.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck it."

"Just a minute," she says, clearly still enjoying her post-orgasmal glow.

"Now," he says.

When Justine continues to lie on the bed, the stranger moves towards her and climbs over her naked body. With his knees on either side of her chest, he bends forward and runs his hand through her hair to the back of her head. Then he lifts her head towards his crotch and slips the head of his penis between her lips.

Justine makes a small grunt of protest, but the stranger shushes her. "I told you to suck it," he says. With his hand still on the back of her head, he continues to slide his prick into her mouth. Justine widens her jaw to accommodate him, and he thrusts his cock in and out of her mouth.

I don't know how much of his cock she can possibly take from that position, and I'm amazed as half and then two thirds of his penis slides into her mouth. He continues to press forward, but Justine protests. She throws her head back and manages to free her mouth.

"Let's do this the right way," she says.

"And how is that?" he says, still looming over her, his cock large and throbbing above her face.

"Let me get on my knees. I want all of it."

The stranger backs off and stands a couple of feet from the foot of the bed. Justine rolls over and crawls forward and off the bed before kneeling in front of her guest's turgid penis.

She wraps one head around the base of his cock and moves the other between his legs to caress his balls. The stranger moans. "Good girl," he says.

"Just wait," she says. With her tongue, she licks and nibbles the end of his penis. While her right hand moves up and down his shaft, she runs her tongue down each side of his dick, pausing at the tip to swirl her tongue around its head.

He moans. Then, Justine looks up at the stranger before dipping her head back down to take him inside her mouth. She starts slowly, but within three or four bobs, she's taken most of him down. I watch with wide eyes as she slips his entire length past her lips and down her throat.

"That's a very good girl," he says, and he reaches behind her head once again, his fingers entwined through her long black hair. "When I saw your lips, I knew you were meant to suck dick."

Justine is quiet as she focuses on deep-throating her new friend.

I watch as the stranger's grip on Justine's hair grows tighter, and I can see that he is holding her head steady. "I'm going to fuck your mouth," he whispers, and he begins to thrust himself in and out of Justine's mouth. She gags a little at first, but quickly seems to accommodate his massive member.

I don't think Robert was too pleased with the one blow job I tried to give him, and I haven't had the courage to try again since. I don't know how Justine can stand it, and while I couldn't bear more than a few minutes of going down on my boyfriend, Justine seems to truly enjoy swallowing this man's dick.

While I watch the two of them, one of my hands finds its way to my own nipple where I make lazy circles against my breast. My other hand drifts down to the waistband of my panties. I've never touched myself before, but the heat between my legs is almost unbearable, and I have no idea how to release it.

Abruptly, the stranger lets go of Justine's hair and pulls his cock from her mouth. "I need that tight pussy of yours," he says, and he pulls Justine to her feet.

Justine goes to sit on the end of the bed and then leans back against her elbows. "Not like that," he says. He takes her elbow in one hand and flips her over so that her ass is in the air again, and her breasts swing beneath her.

"Get on all fours," he says.

Justine climbs onto her hands and knees. "That's better," he says. "Now I want the good girl to tell me how bad she's been."

"I've been very bad," Justine says, panting as she looks back at him.

"Have you?"

"Yes," she says. The stranger draws back his hand and slaps Justine on the ass, hard. She whimpers.

"What have you done that's bad?" he says.

"I let a man I just met finger me," she says.

"That is bad," he says, and he slaps her other cheek. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," she says.

"Did he make you come?"

"Yes," she says. He spanks her again.

"Are you a dirty girl?"

"Yes," she says.

"How dirty?"

"I'm going to let the strange man fuck me with his thick cock."

"You are?"

"Yes," she says. "And I'm going to like it."

He spanks her again, and I find my own hand slipping beneath my panties to my mound below. I can't do anything yet. It feels too wrong, and I feel too dirty, but my pussy aches in a way I haven't felt before.

The man steps towards Justine. With one hand, he takes his dick in his hand and positions it at the opening to Justine's vagina. With the other, he grips her waist just above her buttocks.

Justine pants with anticipation. "Give it to me," she says.

He slides the tip of his penis inside her.

"Give it to me," she says again.

He slides another inch or so inside her. Justine squirms and tries to push herself back against his dick, but he holds her in place with his other hand.

He slides another inch inside her.

"Fuck me," she says.

He gives her another inch.

"Please fuck me," she says. He doesn't move.

I begin to run my finger down my slit. I need to feel something like what Justine is feeling. I part my legs just enough to dip my finger into my own heat. I'm so wet, half my finger slides inside myself before I even realize it. It doesn't feel wrong anymore, and I let out a soft whimper as I push my finger all the way inside my vagina.

"Stretch me out with your big cock," Justine says, and the stranger thrusts his entire cock inside her. Justine screams as he bottoms out, his entire nine inches filling her tight pussy.

12