Seeing Mom in a Whole New Light

Story Info
Son cares for drunk mom.
5.4k words
4.53
284.7k
216
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers

I was just getting ready to head out to my favorite hangout on a Friday evening when my phone rang. The voice was familiar. My Mom's best friend who was high on my list of women I'd most like to fuck. Not only is she a knock out blonde with a killer body, but the fact that she is my Mom's friend, for some reason, makes her all the hotter to me. She maybe a couple of years younger than Mom, but that still makes her 16 or so years older than my 26 years. What can I say, I like more mature women. Mom and Emily were both divorced. Anyway, I answer, "Hello, Bud here!"

"Buddy, this is Emily."

"How about that? I was praying that this call was from an angel, and lo and behold here you are."

"Buddy, I'd love to respond to that, but I need your help right now," she answered with a concerned tone.

"Sure, what is the problem?"

"Your mother is with me and she has gotten herself pretty drunk. I'm drunk enough to know I shouldn't be driving. Do you think you could pick her up?" she asked and I detected a slight slur in her voice."

"Sure, I can do that. I can take you home too," I answered thinking that maybe I would drop Mom off first and then have Emily to myself and half drunk.

"You are sweet to offer, but I'm with someone," Emily said.

Oh now I got it, Emily found a man and her drunk friend was a third wheel. "O.K. Emily, where are you?"

"Do you know where the 'Badlands' bar is?" she asked.

"What the hell are you two doing there?" I chuckled. The "Badlands" was the closest thing to a biker's bar that our small town has.

"I'll let your Mother tell you. When can you get here?"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, I'm on my way." I hung up, grabbed my car keys and hit the road. I was pulling into the Badland's parking lot 10 minutes later. As I looked for a place to park, Emily and a big guy with a shaved head came out the door supporting my mother. "Christ, you didn't tell me she was unconscious. What in the world has she been drinking?"

"I should have watched her more closely. She had a couple of Long Island Iced Teas, but she hadn't eaten anything and they went right to her head," Emily said apologetically. Emily's friend and I managed to get her into the passenger seat with only a slight loss of her dignity as her legs parted rather un-lady like. I told Emily that I could handle it from here and we started back to my apartment.

Mom became talkative and started apologizing for the inconvenience that she was causing. "Mom, I seem to remember you retrieving me a few times when I was young. Just consider this partial payback. But what in the world were you and Emily doing in a bar like the 'Badlands'?" I waited for an answer which never came. I changed the subject. "You smell like a dirty ashtray! I didn't even know there were still bars you could smoke in." I said.

It was like Mom had just now realized how permeated with smoke her clothes were. "Holy Crap, I do smell horrible don't I?" she said slurring her words.

"That's O.K., I've been meaning to hose out my car anyway." I joked. We got to my apartment and with a little help from her (and when I say 'little help' that is exactly what I mean), we got ourselves safely inside. I led her directly to my bedroom, knowing she wasn't going to last long. "First thing we need to get you out of these smelly clothes. Are you able to get undressed?"

"Of course I can. I've been dressing and undressing myself for years," she said jokingly. It became obvious immediately that undressing herself was not going to happen. I had to laugh, as I know she would once she had recovered. I supported her with one hand as I began to unbutton her blouse. This was strange for both of us and she tried to lighten the mood by saying, "If you would have told me this morning that a man would be undressing me tonight I might have believed you. But if you would have said that it would be my son undressing me I would have told you that you were losing your mind."

Finishing with the buttons, I slipped the blouse off her shoulders. I tried not to stare but I couldn't help noticing that my 44 year old Mom, still had a nice set of tits. I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor around her ankles. With me still supporting her she kicked the skirt aside along with her shoes. I was staring at my mother now only in her bra and panties.

I watched her pull a small strand of her short hair to her nose. "God, even my hair smells like cigarette smoke!"

"I know. Now off with the bra and panties. You need a shower. I'll wait outside the door and you hand them to me, and I'll throw all your clothes into the washer so you will have something clean to put on when you go home," I said releasing my grip on her. I had to grab her again quickly to keep her from falling. It was obvious that she was going to need help. "Mom, you are going to hurt yourself," I said as I reached behind her and released her bra. I left it hanging loose as I placed my fingers in the waist of her panties and pushed them down over her hips, exposing her trimmed pubic hair. I rested her hands on my shoulders and dropped down to help her out of her panties. I found myself staring directly at her pussy only a foot or so from my face.

I tried not to react, but it's not every day that a guy sees his own mother naked. I think Mom was having similar thoughts. "I'm going to throw these into the wash before they have the whole apartment stinking," I said holding her smelly clothes out away from my own. I returned a short time later and heard her, rather than saw her at first. I came to the bathroom door and froze in my tracks. There is my naked mother on her knees heaving her guts up into the toilet. As she was displayed I had a perfect view of her ass and pussy peeking at me between her legs. Under normal circumstances she would have been mortified to have me see her like this, but she had other things on her mind at the moment.

Finally she got the stomach convulsions under control and I handed her a towel to clean her face. "Mom, are you O.K.?"

"No, I'm not O.K., I think I'm dying," she gasped.

"Speaking from experience, you're not dying, although in the morning you may wish you had," I laughed.

"Thanks for the encouragement," she said showing no sign of embarrassment from her lack of clothing in front of her son. "Please help me up." She offered me her hand and I helped her to her feet. "Honey, would you have an extra tooth brush?"

"Check the top drawer on the left." I answered staying close in case she started to fall. I watched as Mom bent over the sink, supported by one arm and attempting to brush her teeth. I watched her free hanging tits jiggle in time with her brushing stroke. Her ass jutted out and I realized just how beautiful a woman my mother is. "How are you doing?' I asked. She just nodded as she spit and rinsed her mouth out. "Are you going to be able to take a shower and wash your hair?"

"I think so," came her unconvincing reply. I adjusted the water temperature leaving it a bit on the cool side thinking it would help with the sobering up process. She climbed into the shower and I closed the glass door. I could see her plainly as she tried to wash herself with one hand while supporting herself with the other.

"Mom, you're going to slip and hurt yourself," I said and began to take my own clothes off. I'm not sure if Mom was surprised or not. Actually, I didn't even know if I was shocked or not by my actions. Without a word from her, I stepped into the shower with her. I told her to relax, which was quite dumb considering if she were any more relaxed, she would have passed out. I quickly lathered her relatively short hair and quickly soaped her body trying not to spend too much time on the good parts.

My cock, having a mind of its own, started to thicken and rise to its erect state. It poked into Mom's ass and I heard a stifled giggle come from her lips. I rinsed her body and hoped that we had got rid of the cigarette smell. Mom was not much more than a rag doll now. I managed to get her out of the shower as I grabbed a towel and vigorously dried her short hair. I needed to get her to bed, and I ran a towel over her upper body as quickly as I could.

I led her to my bedroom and sat her on the edge of the bed as I kneelt between her legs with the towel. Before I knew it, she had leaned back onto the bed and was gone to the world. I watched her chest rise with each breath as I ask myself, "What is wrong with this picture?" I took a close look at my mother's pussy which with her legs open, was completely exposed to me. If my cock wasn't hard before, it certainly was now. I stared down at the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. I had heard of pussies compared to a peach, but had never had a firsthand look at one. Mom's clit barely showed at the top of her deep slit. I used my towel to blot it dry.

I wasn't perverted enough to help myself to the goodies in front of me, or perhaps I was but afraid that she would awake and catch me with my hand in the proverbial cookie jar. I satisfied myself by studying it and thinking what a lucky guy I was. I also studied her breasts which I guessed to be a healthy "C" cup. After I had my fill of staring I decided I needed to get her under the covers, which was no easy task. Her dead weight made moving her around a big challenge, but though it all she made no sign of waking.

I started to leave her and make the couch up for me to sleep on. Then I remembered hearing a story about a person who had choked to death on their own vomit while asleep. Maybe I could just sleep alongside her. I had to smile as I looked down on her angelic face in her peaceful slumber, knowing full well the hangover that she was going to have.

I tried to sleep but I just couldn't get the thought of my naked mother out of my mind. Maybe just one more look. I pulled the sheet back and again studied her naked body. My cock was still as hard as steel. As I looked at her I slowly started stroking myself. I began to wonder how it would feel to be inside of her. Holy shit, what was I thinking, this was my own mother? Still, she probably was out until morning. Had I really slipped so far into a depraved state?

I continued to slowly stroke myself, enjoying looking at her naked body and lightly feeling the swell of her breasts. She gave no response. I realized that I needed to cum badly. I threw caution to the wind and threw back the sheet and blanket covering her. I parted her legs just enough for me to get on my knees between them. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I was pretty sure that it wouldn't qualify me for any "son of the year" award.

I couldn't bring myself to enter her, but I did rub my hard cock in her well cropped pubic hair. I also let it slip along her slit, all the time I stroked myself and my pre-cum wet her pussy. I knew that I was reaching the no turning back point. I felt my balls tighten and I aimed the head of my cock at my mother's pussy. The first powerful blast missed the mark and sent a white line of cum from between her breasts down to her pussy. I gained control and let the rest of the jets flood her pussy lips and pubic area. I continued to jerk myself off long after the last drop dripped onto her drenched pussy.

I thought about taking a picture, but I didn't want any material evidence of my indiscretions. Besides, the mental picture was well burned into my memory. I found the towel I had used earlier and cleaned her up, all the time my mother's breathing remained level, while mine was excited and shallow. I settled beside her and now easily dropped off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning when Mom began to stir beside me. I got up and fixed a couple of pieces of dry toast, and a pot of black coffee. I returned to the bedroom with the toast, coffee, a large glass of water and pain relievers. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like a truck ran over me," she mumbled.

"You need to hydrate. Drink this water and take a couple of pain relievers. She drank about half of the water. I said, "No, you have to drink all of it." Grudgingly she did. "You ready for some toast and coffee?"

"I have to pee," she said already making her way to the bathroom, still a bit unsteady on her feet. She didn't try to cover her nakedness, nor did she close the bathroom door as I watched and listened to her relieving herself. "Oh my god, I feel terrible," she said falling back into bed. I couldn't believe how casual she was with her body being on display to me, and mine to her. But I was not about to complain.

"You might feel better if you ate a little something."

She took a piece of toast and nibbled on it. "How much did I miss last night?" she asked.

"Well, how much do you remember?"

I could see the wheels turning as she tried to put the pieces together. "I remember you undressing me and putting me in the shower."

"Do you remember that I climbed in with you to keep your from falling?"

"Yeah, it's coming back to me now. So we slept in the same bed, both of us naked?' she asked fishing for details about what might have happened.

"I was kind of afraid to leave you alone. Don't worry, nothing happened," I reassured her. I wasn't about to admit my masturbation perversion to her.

"I wasn't worried about that," she said but I could read a relieved look on her face. She lay back on the bed still allowing me full view of her body. I assume she rightly reasoned that it was a little late for modesty now.

"You want to tell me what prompted you getting in that condition?" I asked.

"Your mother was just being an old fool," she answered. She rolled over onto her stomach. "Crap, my head feels like it could explode!"

I moved next to her and brought my hands to her neck and the back of her head. "Let me rub it. It will help get some blood flowing," I offered. She seemed to like my neck massage and I moved down to her shoulders. I could feel my cock begin to respond to me touching her naked body. She did not notice as her head was turned in the opposite direction.

I thought I detected some soft moans coming from her and I used that as an invitation to continue down over her back. "Is this helping?' I asked.

"Yes, it feels very nice. Where did you learn to massage like that?" she asked.

"I'm not sure I know anything about massage, but it helps to have a lovely woman to practice on," I answered. "Would you like me to use some lotion or oil?"

"Hmmmm, I'm fine just like this," she sighed. Again I felt like I was being given a green light. I decided to push the envelope and I straddled her upper hips so that I could use both hands on her back. As I would let my hands slide higher to her shoulders, my now hard cock would drag across her ass. I'm not sure if she realized what was happening but I did notice her outstretched hands gripping the mattress as I slid forward. I let my hands move to the sides where they worked over the fleshy part of her tits bulging to the sides.

It was time to up the stakes a bit. I sat up straight and let my hands move down over Mom's ass. I expected to be stopped if not bucked off of my perch on the back of her legs. I got neither. I was now kneading her ass cheeks and letting my thumbs go deeper and deeper into her crack. I knew better than to speak and break the trance that she seemed to be in. I pushed a little further and my thumb brushed her ass hole. There was no mistaken the moan that I heard. Mom liked what I was doing. I even detected the rising of her hips as I repeated the move.

I knew that I was pushing my luck when I let my hard cock slide along the crease between her ass cheeks. "Buddy, you need to stop now," she said firmly.

"But I thought you were enjoying it?"

"I'm enjoying it way too much. That is the problem," she answered.

"Mom, there is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself."

"I know honey, but I'm afraid we might do something we will both regret," she said.

"Mom, I seem to remember a very wise woman once telling me that having regrets can work both ways. Yes, you could regret doing something. But you can also regret letting an opportunity pass without acting upon it."

"O.K. Mister. Now you are using my own words against me," she said jokingly. I could tell that she was pondering what I had said. I moved off her and lay down along her left side and started kissing her shoulder and neck.

"Mom, it's O.K. We are totally alone here. No one has to know what we do here. Just relax and let whatever is meant to be happen. Just then Mom's cell phone rang. I wanted to grab it and smash it against the wall for breaking the mood. I had laid it on my dresser before washing Mom's clothes. Mom stretched forward from her knees and retrieved it, leaving me with another look at her ass and that beautiful pussy.

"Hi Em!" she said answering the phone. I could only hear my mother's end of the conversation. "I'm feeling much better, but still a little shaky," she said foregoing a description of what had happened last night. "How did your evening go?" "Oh really, are they still there?" "Both of them?" I'm conjuring up the image of my mom's friend Emily, taking on two bikers. "Where is my car?" "One of them drove it?" "No, that is fine. I'll get Buddy to bring me by tomorrow to pick it up and you can give me details." This meant that Mom was going to spend the rest of the day with me. Mom said goodbye and hung up the phone. I noticed her nipples were sticking out, and I wondered if they had hardened from my massage, or if Emily's brief description of her evening had caused it?

"Where are my clothes?" Mom asked.

"Oh, I had to throw them out. Between the cigarette smoke and you throwing up on them, they were hopeless."

"You did what! What am I supposed to wear home? I can't believe........., you ass! You are putting me on," she said seeing that I was kidding her.

"I washed them and they are as good as new. I will get them for you when it's time to take you home".

"You mean when you tire of looking at your poor mother's old body?" she teased.

"I kind of doubt that I am going to tire of it, and what old body are you referring to? Most girls half your age would kill for a body like yours."

"You're just saying that because you are horny," she declared.

"Who was it that was horny enough to go to a biker's bar in an effort to get herself laid?" That was too much kidding and I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth. "Sorry Mom, I didn't mean that."

"It wasn't quite like that but it's not far from the truth," she confessed.

"O.K. let's agree on the fact that both of us are horny. Now what are we going to do about it?" I asked.

"We are not going to do anything about it. In case you forgot, I'm your mother," she said.

"Who gives a hoot about that? Unless one of us tells, no one will ever know."

"We would know," she answered. After a period of silence Mom asked, "Would you really want to have sex with me?"

I looked down to see my still hard cock and laughed, "What do you think? Seriously Mom, I have hardly been able to think of anything else since I undressed you last night." I could tell that her willpower was weakening, but I wanted her to want it as much as I did. I just allowed my fingers to lightly brush her side.

It seemed like an hour, but it probably wasn't more than 5 minutes, when Mom looked at me and softly said, "Hold me." I cuddled her into my arms. Slowly she began to run her fingers through the hair on my chest. I turned my head and softly kissed her cheek. She raised her head and brought her lips to mine. Our lips lingered and slowly our mouths opened and our tongues danced together. Soon our bodies were grinding together showing our pent up sexual needs. Our kisses became more passionate as our bodies ground together. I kissed my way down to her beautiful tits and took one nipple in my mouth while rolling the other between two fingers. As I switched from one nipple to another with my lips, I let my other hand tickle its way down across Mom's soft belly. I drew little circles around her belly button causing her to giggle and push harder against me.

kokomo2663
kokomo2663
136 Followers
12