Seeking Forgiveless

Story Info
Saying you're sorry - on your knees.
3.8k words
4.35
28.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came into the house, slamming the door after her run, still full of anger that had yet to be vented. She walked into the bedroom and sat on the floor in front of the bed and stretched her legs and arms. She did a series of sit ups and push ups, sweat running down her face and body, attempting to get frustration out and it wasn't working. She was sitting on the floor chugging water when she heard him come into the bedroom.

He walked in and saw her in her shorts and t-shirt, hair in a ponytail, sweat all over her body, and her breathing heavily. He walked over and sat on the end of the bed and sat near her. He placed his elbows on his knees and clasped his fingers together and sighed.

"How long are you going to stay mad at me?" he said softly.

She swallowed the water in her mouth and looked over at him very disgusted. She got up and threw out the water bottle and went to the closet and opened the door. She toed off her shoes and threw them into the closet. She closed the closet door and pulled off her socks and threw them into the hamper next to the closet. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the light and the fan, preparing for a shower. She walked past him sitting on the bed, pointedly ignoring him and grabbed a towel from the hallway and walked back into the bathroom.

He stood up and followed her into the bathroom taking off his jacket and tie and pulling his shirt from his pants. He stood in the doorway, leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pants pockets. He watched her pull out her shampoo bottle from the cabinet and slammed it onto the counter. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, throwing it on the floor. He then pulled off his shoes and socks and then leaned back against the doorway.

"Are we going to talk about this?" He asked.

She turned to face him and put her hands on her hips and blew her bangs up and out of her face in frustration.

"What is it you want to talk about?" she asked. "I took the day off to be with you and you blew me off. Not much to talk about there." She turned to turn on the water and he grabbed her arm and turned her around to face him. He pulled her to his chest and looked down at her.

"Stop. Let's talk this out. Let me apologize." He whispered, stroking strands of her hair away from her forehead.

She tried to pull away from him but he held her to him and kissed her forehead.

"Stop, you know I'm sweaty." She whispered.

He smiled against her forehead, and leaned down and attempted to kiss her lips but she pulled away from him. Damn, he was going to have to work this time for forgiveness. He ran his hands down her arms, and held her hands in his. He pushed her body with his to the counter that held the sink.

"Stop, I'm sweaty." She whispered as he bent down and licked her neck.

"I like you sweaty." He whispered as he pulled up her t-shirt and threw it on the floor. He dragged his fingers down her breasts and stroked her puckered nipples through her sport bra. He smiled at her and began to pull it up, rolling it and exposing her nipples to the air conditioning. He bent his head and licked one and looked up at her and smiled.

"This doesn't change anything." She whispered. "I'm still mad." She gasped as he took her nipple in his mouth. He sucked it and rolled it against his tongue, tugging on it slightly with his teeth. He let it go and stood up in front of her. He smiled devilishly at her and pulled her bra over her head. He ran his thumbs over her nipples and kissed her lips softly.

"You know I'm still mad." She said against his lips, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

He smiled and pulled her hair out of her ponytail and kissed her deeply. He stroked her tongue with his, and sucked hers into his mouth, moaning into her mouth. He tugged at the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties, throwing them on the floor.

"I'll tell you what," he whispered as he massaged her breasts in his hands. "Why don't I help you take a shower as a step in the right direction of working on my forgiveness?"

Steam began filling the room as he pushed her towards the shower and told her to step in. He removed his pants and briefs, turned out the lights, and stepped into the shower with her. He stepped behind her and adjusted the shower head to hit them both. He poured shampoo from the bottle he'd brought in with him and began to massage it into her hair. She groaned as he began working his fingers into her hair and massaging her scalp the way she liked.

He lathered her hair through and then told her to turn around to rinse it out. She turned and faced him and leaned her head back under the water. He looked at her, eyes closed; wet all over, water running over her breasts. He reached forward and took the body sponge and body wash from the wall and lathered the soap into the sponge and began to run it all over her body.

He started with her shoulders, ran the sponge down her arms all the way to her fingers, then back up again. She watched him as he washed her shoulders and ran the sponge down over her breasts. He circled her tummy, then ran the sponge down her legs and back up again and stood in front of her. He motioned for her to turn around and she complied, letting her head hang forward to let the water massage her head.

He ran the sponge up and down her back in strong massaging motions, hearing her groan in response to his rubbing motions against her aching back. He eased her back against him and placed the sponge on the shelf on the wall. He began soaping her breasts in his bare hands, moving his hands slowly over her skin. He leaned his head down and kissed her neck, sliding his hands down to her tummy and wrapping his arms around her and hugging her to him.

They stood under the water for several minutes, and he felt her begin to relax against him. He reached over and turned off the water and guided her out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and began slowly drying her off, running the towel over her wet hair, sliding it down her back, over her bottom, and down her legs. He repeated the motion up the front of her and wrapped the towel around her and tucked the end into her cleavage and kissed her lightly on the lips.

She slowly walked around him and began walking out of the bathroom, stopping at the doorway. He grabbed another towel and quickly dried himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked it in. He ran his hands through his hair, and smiled at her.

"Want me to make dinner?" he asked softly.

She shrugged and left the doorway and walked into the bedroom. He sighed and hung his head, realizing he still was in the doghouse. He followed her out into the bedroom, where she was looking for something to wear. She finally settled on silk tank nightie and pulled it on after throwing the towel onto the bed.

After pulling on the nightie, she took the towel and began drying her hair while sitting on the edge of the bed. He sat behind her and took the towel from her hands and began to dry her hair. He ran his fingers through her hair to help comb it out. He smoothed it over one shoulder and bent his head and kissed her exposed earlobe.

"What would you like for dinner?" he asked.

She turned her head and looked at him and smiled a very wicked smile at him which made him very wary. She stood up slowly in front of him, took the towel from his hands and wrapped it around his neck and leaned her forehead against his.

"Want to be forgiven?" she whispered huskily.

He swallowed and realized he might actually have to suffer for his mistake, but he was probably going to enjoy it in the end. He nodded slowly, as she backed away from him, dragging the towel in her hands. She went to the wall and turned out the lights, letting moonlight stream into the room. She motioned for him to stand up, which he did and she removed his towel and took them both into the closet and threw them into the hamper and came back with something he couldn't make out in her hands.

He stood naked waiting for her to come to him. He saw her in the moonlight, quietly walking over to him. She came to stand in front of him, and he looked down at her. She was such an elf; she only came to his shoulder. He bent his head and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at him and smiled and held up a silk scarf in her hands. He grinned but his grin faded as she went behind him and pulled his hands together.

"Uh...wait...honey—"he began.

"Oh if you want forgiven, I'd remain silent if I were you." She whispered as she wrapped the scarf around his wrists and tied it. He tugged and realized she'd actually learned how to tie so that he couldn't get free. She walked in front of him and ran her hands up his chest. She stroked her hands up to his neck and pulled his head down and kissed him softly on the lips, lightly licking his lower lip.

"Get on your knees." She whispered against his mouth.

He pulled back slightly shocked, and realized she was serious. She'd never done anything like this with him, never taken the initiative before. He was shocked and ecstatic at the same time. He slowly followed her as she sat down on the end of the bed. She reached for a pillow and threw it on the floor at the edge of the bed and motioned him to kneel on it. He slowly eased down onto his knees on the pillow and faced her.

She slowly peeled off her nightgown and threw it on the floor. She leaned in and held his face in her hands and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue into her mouth and moaning as she did so. He kissed her back, opening his mouth and stroking his tongue against hers, and feeling his cock harden. She pulled away from him and put her hands on his shoulders, looking uncertain and suddenly shy. He leaned in and kissed her forehead softly.

"What do you want me to do, sweetheart?" he whispered as he leaned his forehead against hers. She leaned back slightly and looked into his eyes.

"Please me." She whispered.

"How would you like me to do that?" he answered.

"Put your mouth on me."

"Where?" he asked, already knowing, but wanting her to tell him so he could hear the words that turned him on.

She bit her lip in frustration, realizing she hadn't fully thought this out. She meant to slightly punish him, and make them both enjoy it, but hadn't thought very far ahead.

"Where do you want my mouth on you?" he whispered, helping her in a small way.

"My breasts." She whispered. "I want your mouth on my breasts."

He smiled and leaned forward and licked her left nipple slowly.

"Like that?" he said, looking into her eyes.

"More." She whimpered.

"Do you want me to suck on your nipple, sweetheart?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes."

"Then tell me." He begged.

"Suck on my nipples, David." She whimpered.

He leaned in and placed his mouth over her nipple and sucked it into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. She moaned and thrust her upper body forward, pushing her breast further into his mouth. She ran her hands over his head and gripped his shoulders with her fingers.

He tongued her nipple, catching it between his teeth and holding it lightly and flicking his tongue over the tip over and over. He then opened his mouth wider and sucked it back into his mouth, circling his tongue around it and sucking. He felt her fingers tighten on his shoulders and heard her gasps as he sucked on her very erect nipple over and over.

He pulled away from her left breast and went to her right one, giving it the same attention, hearing her whimper as he caught her nipple in his teeth again and flicked his tongue over it as he had the left one. She let her head fall back and moaned. He tugged at the scarf that bound him, wanting to touch her, take her breasts in his hands and suckle both of them while he held them. He pulled his mouth off of her, panting.

"Untie me." He whispered.

She opened her eyes slowly, as if coming out of a daze and looked down on him. She ran her hands up his neck and held his face in her hands as she gazed into his eyes.

"No." She whispered wickedly. He groaned and tugged on the scarf, but realized he'd taught her well in tying and he would not get free until she let him go. He bent his head and licked her tummy and grinned up at her.

"What can I do to please you so you will untie me?" he said huskily.

She smiled slowly and scooted towards the edge of the bed and spread her legs wider around him. She reached down with one hand and lightly stroked her pussy lips and then brought them to his lips. He inhaled the scent on her fingers and slowly licked up her fingers and sucked two into his mouth. He looked into her eyes as he stroked his tongue over her fingers and saw her lips part as she gasped. She pulled her fingers out of his mouth slowly.

"Do you want me to put my mouth on your pussy, sweetheart?" She nodded slowly, stroking his lips with her fingers. "Then ask me." He demanded in a husky whisper.

He saw her eyes widen and could see she was gathering her thoughts and strength to overcome her shyness to say the words. She placed her hands on his head and looked down at him with her eyes bright.

"I want..." she began and stopped and looked at the window, then looked back down at him. "I want you to put your mouth on my pussy. Taste me, lick me, suck on me with your lips and tongue...and make me cum." She finished, whispering.

He smiled at her and leaned his head down and kissed the top of her pussy softly. She moaned and held his head in her hands as she felt his tongue lap her lips. She slowly lay back on the bed and spread her legs wider, and began stroking her breasts and nipples as he worked his mouth on her.

He smiled as she began pulling on her nipples and he flicked his tongue over her clitoris, making her gasp loudly. He pushed his tongue into her deeply and began licking at her inner lips. He heard her moan and felt her legs settle over his shoulders and her pussy push against his face. He began licking harder, tonguing her harder, making her moan louder. He slipped his tongue into her opening and thrust it in and out, over and over.

"Please don't stop." She begged over and over. She began thrashing on the bed, moaning for him not to stop. He ran his tongue fully up her pussy and wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked it into his mouth. He flicked his tongue over it repeatedly, making her hips buck against his face. He felt her thighs tighten against his head, and heard her gasp loudly.

"David!" she cried out as she arched her back and thrust her breasts in the air and pushed her pussy against his face. She laid back on the bed, panting hard and moaning, feeling and hearing him still licking at her pussy. She relaxed her legs and let them come down onto the bed. She looked down and watched him lick her, still quivering from her orgasm. His tongue brushed her clit and she gasped and partially sat up and ran her hand over his head.

"I'll cum again if you don't stop." She whispered. He looked up at her and smiled against her pussy.

"I need forgiven very badly." He said huskily against her pussy lips and sucked her clit into his mouth again. He heard her moan and her legs widened as she braced the heels of her feet on the bed and fully exposed her pussy to his mouth. He licked and sucked on her, hearing her gasp and moan, feeling her lift her hips up and hump against his face. He plunged his tongue into her opening again and thrust it in and out, then stroked the whole of his tongue up and rubbed it against her pussy.

"Oh God, don't stop." She begged. "I'm so close."

He slid his tongue up and circled it around her clit and sucked it into his mouth, sending her over the edge as she cried out his name again. Her hips bucked against his mouth as she came again and he moaned into her pussy, sending vibrations all through her.

She fell back on the bed and let her feet slide off the bed and dangle over the bed, breathing heavily and quivering. He smiled and blew against her tummy, laughing when she swatted at him.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked. She raised her head up off the mattress and laughed. She sat up slowly, held his face in her hands and kissed his lips softly.

"Yes, you're forgiven." She laughed as he flicked his tongue out against her lips.

"Good." He growled against her lips. "Now untie me."

She laughed as he stood up and she reached around and tugged the scarf free his hands. She yelped loudly as he pulled her off the bed. He turned her around and tied her hands with the scarf and kissed her neck. She faced him, her breasts thrust up and out from her hands being tied around her back. He kicked the pillow to her feet and pointed to it.

"Get on your knees." He whispered. Her eyes widened as she realized what he intended. She hesitated, not know quite certain what she wanted to do. He ran his hands over her hair and he stroked her lips with his thumbs.

"I'd never hurt you." He whispered.

She smiled and lowered her knees to the pillow, looking up at him. She saw his cock was rock hard and curved up at attention and a small pearl of pre-cum glistened in the moonlight at the tip. She opened her mouth and licked her lips and looked up at him.

He groaned and stepped up to her, his cock barely grazing her lips. She opened her mouth and licked the tip, taking the pre-cum off with her tongue. He moaned loudly and pushed his hips forward slightly. She opened her mouth wider and sucked the head into her mouth, moaning around it while she tongued the tip. His head fell back as he felt her mouth close around him and take his cock deeper into her mouth.

He looked down and saw her swallowing more of him and he moaned louder. He placed one hand on her head, whispering her name. She looked up at him as she took him deeper into her mouth. He groaned and thrust a little into her mouth.

"Please baby." He begged. "Suck me and make me cum."

She moaned and sucked him harder, pushing her tongue against his shaft and moving her head back and forth over him. He gasped and put both his hands on her head and pumped his hips slightly. He looked down at her, her hands tied behind her back, his cock in her mouth sucking him hard, he groaned in pleasure as he moved his hips in rhythm with her head. He felt himself losing it as he watched her.

"Baby." He whispered. "I'll cum if you don't stop." She moaned and began moving her head faster, sucking him harder and looking up at him. He moaned as she clamped her mouth down around him and sucked harder. His cock was wet from her mouth; her saliva ran down his balls. He groaned and thrust faster against her, but still kept it gentle as he realized she was letting him cum in her mouth. He looked down, whispering her name, begging her not to stop.

He felt his balls tighten and he moaned as he felt himself begin to cum. He thrust into her mouth, holding her head in his hands. He looked down, feeling as if looking at her through a dream, holding on to a thread of reality he made sure it was ok as he thrust more and came into her hot mouth.

He heard her slurping and groaned as he saw his own cum sliding around his shaft as she moved her head over him, still sucking him and swallowing his cum. He moaned and pulled his cock out of her mouth, staggering backward he fell into the armoire as he regained his footing and tried to get his body in check. She laughed and licked her lips.

"Could I be untied now?" she whispered.

He gazed at her and startled realizing she was still tied up. He kneeled before her and reached behind her and untied her hands. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close to him. He felt her arms wrap around him and hold him. They eased onto the floor and sat leaning against the bed and holding each other. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her forehead.

12