Seeking Gratification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers

He laughed shortly at my bungling attempts, moving slightly forward to let me trap more of the delicious meat in my mouth. Then even closer, as I felt its sweet thickness sliding over my tongue, into my throat's opening, gagging me for a moment. He withdrew long enough for me to get my breath back, then pushing it all the way into the tight fit of my throat's canal, almost to his balls. I was terrified he would strangle me to death with his enormous tool, right here in this place of torture, and no one would ever know. I was also conscious of the fact that I couldn't move an inch, like the day at the lake when the three guys held me down and raped me. All of it added to my unnatural excitement.

He extracted himself from my hungrily sucking mouth, moving it out of the way so I could reach his tremendous hairless sacs. I sucked each of the black orbs into my mouth almost lovingly, and then licked my way back up the vain on the underside of his thick cock. It was too much for him so he buried it in my throat again with a loud groan.

"God, I've watched you walking around the compound ever since you arrived, dreaming about doing this. Those sweet lips wrapped around my cock, burying it to the balls inside that sweet white pussy. You're the prettiest soldier I ever got to fuck and this is going to last! The crotch of your pants is sopping wet right now. I can see the wet spot, dark and sweet. You are one hot, beautiful little bitch."

He groaned again as I started gagging, pulling out just a bit to let me breathe. Then he started fucking my mouth in earnest, his balls slapping against my chin each time, pre-cum almost continuous now as my tongue tirelessly lathed the underside of his meaty organ. I vaguely wondered how we looked at that moment, a petit white woman and an enormous black man, one constrained, the other using her for his enjoyment. Did this stir up ghosts from the past in here, or just in my own mind?

He pulled halfway out, his body stiffening as he grunted, and my mouth was suddenly filled with thick, pungent lumps of cream coating my tongue, the roof of my mouth, sliding down to pool somewhere deep inside my warm tummy. He slammed in all the way as he convulsed against my face, completely emptying himself inside me. Totally helpless, I became his vessel, the place for him to drain his spunk. I almost came simply from the excitement caused by the feeling of his ejaculation.

My mind was flashing images of three men hammering into my body so many years earlier, going a hundred miles an hour, standing at the edge of the world again, and then falling off. Helpless, so helpless. Simply used like a dump. Like a disposal. Useless. Expendable. I suddenly climaxed hard, really hard! So intense, it racked my body until I was shuddering savagely all over, moaning and crying out my release.

I became vaguely award later he was standing behind me, his hands fumbling at my belt. I felt the cool air as he pushed my pants and panties down over my butt. Then his mouth was covering my shaved vagina from behind, his tongue moving deep inside me. He licked all the way from my pubic mound to my puckered anus, pausing to gently bite my clit each time his tongue rolled over it. God, he was so good at this! I was still having tiny little explosions from the oral sex before, so those didn't let up as I started Cumming again, screaming, over and over.

Something was stretching me horribly back there, burning, and hurting now. So good. Yes. Real pain engulfing me as he forced his garth inside a place much too small to accommodate it, stretching my vagina walls as they were never intended, pushing them rudely aside to seek my core. He found it. Tender and spongy, painfully, excruciatingly pleasurable. I cried out my pleasure as he began fucking me full force. The first man to have me since I'd married. I was a slut, a whore – helpless - unable to resist.

I don't know how many orgasms I had, but at the end I was sobbing uncontrollably. I was also getting really tender inside when he finally filled my canal with thick soothing cream. I listened a long time to him grunting as he cried out with his release. I savored each sound he made, making me want even more but feeling too weak to seek it. We both collapsed, him draped over my bent, sweating, back - me still attached to the device and unable to move.

Helpless. That thought made me clinch my vagina lips, feeling my ravaged pussy gushing even more fluid, wanting to be filled up again. Still wanting more. So helpless. I felt his cum running down both thighs, making little bubbling noises as it sputtered from my pussy. There must have been a ton of it, I thought, clinching tightly again, wanting to feel it soiling my nether area.

The weight on my back eventually withdrew as Ross stood and walked around in front of me, unceremoniously burying his cock in my mouth again. It felt slick and slimy, deliciously sweet.

"Can't go back to work all sticky, can I?" he laughed. If I'd thought he was now going to go all romantic on me now that it was over, that elusion quickly evaporated with his crude remarks.

Unable to help it, I made small slurping noises as I licked and sucked him clean. Still locked into the device and unable to look away, I was forced to watch as he stuffed his black monster back inside his pants right in front of my face. He was smiling all the time, humiliating me. Only then did he unfasten the hasp on the contraption so I could climb out of my cramped prison, barely able to stand as I pulled my soiled camos up and belted them securely. The crotch was wet and cold against me. I felt soiled and terribly used, my pussy still throbbing and leaking his filthy sperm – but I also felt strangely satisfied for the first time in years.

I felt my CO staring at me, and glared up at his black face with defiance.

"You are one beautiful woman, Stacy," he said softly, reaching out to touch my cheek. "Hot and sexy, but without being sluttish about it. I like that a lot."

He walked away, looking back over his shoulder. "Time to get back. Take the rest of the day off. In fact, take off until I call for you. I'll let you know when I need you again."

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,154 Followers
12