Seeking New Intensity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trainers pulled each woman away, before he was allowed to cum, and slapped his hard cock to break his arousal. At the end, he was left with a hard cock four women and a man had tasted, but he was painfully short of cumming himself. Miss Sonnet asked each of them about the order they had tasted, but only one of them, the tall slender woman, was able to recall correctly. "It was #3, 6, and then 4. I knew by the size of their cocks- and their bellies."

Miss Sonnet and trainers laughed, as the males reddened, and realized that none of them was so large as to be memorable; it was three degrees of average to small. "Well done #1, you have earned a place at the dinner table."

She led the group to the dining room which was now set with four places, for Miss Sonnet, Alpha, Beta, and now #1. They ate from platters of warm food, with a sip of wine, with Slave #1 looking out of place sitting at the table with the three dressed women, but herself still topless in panties. The rest of them were lined up to watch, eyes on her swaying breasts and smelling and seeing the delicious food. After those at the table were done, the cook scraped their leftover food into one large pot, then mixed it together and ladled it into metal dog bowls on the wood floor, which the trainees bent to eat with no hands, faces buried in the mixed food. The trainers fed them water from large bottles, and then led all of them back to their quarters. It was dark outside the windows now.

"Ok, line up, time for bathroom before bed, slaves." Alpha led them into the room, and he realized the final defeat of any shyness. There was only the one bare toilet, in the open, and none of them were allowed to touch their own clothing. "Each one, help the one before you; take down their panties, wait, then dress them again. He was faced with the large man, and had to kneel as he worked the panties down over the slave's hips, then waited as the man used the toilet, and slid them up again. Then it was his turn, and he had to wait while one of the women undressed him and then pulled his panties back up. By the time the lights went out, and they had found their places packed together on the two mattresses under a few blankets, he realized all of his barriers had been broken down. He was now just part of this naked collection of slaves, men and woman whose bodies he had seen and tasted and touched, and who now knew him in the same way. They piled together, almost naked, bodies pressed together for warmth, too tired to want sex but open to being touched by anyone.

5.

When he woke, he was just Slave #4 in his own mind. The morning followed the same pattern as before, except this time their clothing was blue flowered Wal- Mart panties. They spent the morning finishing the cleaning and party preparations, and the training session was their introduction to slim anal dildo penetration, just another option over which they had no control. The combination of being half naked himself, being dressed only in surprisingly smooth and clingy panties, and seeing the women slaves exposed this same way kept him half-hard all the time now, reminding him of his sexual nature and his condition as a slave and a slut. Lunch was like the other meals, a mix of leftovers fed to them in bowls on the floor, which they ate with no hands.

Miss Sonnet brought them back to their quarters, where Alpha and Beta were laying out the outfits for the party. Instead of their usual gray skirts and tops, the two trainers now wore colorful halter-top dresses with full skirts and high heels, as well as their own collars of silver metal. With no bras, their breasts were barely contained in the halters and their nipples poked at the thin fabric. The party costumes were different, he saw, for the male and female slaves. For the men, they had laid out black leather slave harnesses, worn with only a black thong and lace-up black boots. For the females, Miss Sonnet had chosen gauzy strapless tops which left the breasts mostly exposed and short ballet skirts with nothing underneath. All of the house slaves would clearly be visible and available to guests, and their collars and ankle cuffs made their status clear, along with the numbers marked on each shoulder. She and the trainers watched as they dressed each other, tucking bodies into the costumes and grooming each other. One of the women tugged the harness straps around his chest and hips, fitting the buckles and snaps, and pulled the thong around his cock and balls, smoothing it. He adjusted her breasts in the top and evened the skirt as it lay around her hips. Alpha checked the fit, and leaned down to apply a rosy lip gloss to the woman's labia, highlighting her nakedness under the short skirt.

After they were dressed, all of the trainees were given matching masks, a latex hood which covered their hair and face but left the mouth available, with the eyes hidden behind a thin black fabric. Both males and females had hoods with the same features and the same short hair, giving them an oddly robotic appearance and somehow highlighting the features of their bodies which were exposed and available.

It had become late afternoon by the time they were led to their places in the hall and the living room, with candlelight gleaming in the silver they had spent part of the day polishing. A small band arrived, a jazz trio, whose members tried to ignore the half-naked house slaves as they set up in a corner of the large room, arranging their instruments and music stands. A bartender arrived, a young woman in a tuxedo shirt and dark slacks, and found it hard not to stare at them as she set up a bar in another corner, getting ready with her wine and mixed drinks for a fancy party. When Miss Sonnet appeared, she was elegant in a slim silk dress and heels, with dark wine colored lipstick and her dark hair piled up. She led him to the front hall, to take care of the door, and reached between his legs to cup his thong with a smile, and then squeeze him harder. "Is this the intensity you were looking for, #4? To be displayed to my guests as the slut you know you are? It should be an interesting evening for you."

6.

With the first knock on the heavy door, he stepped forward to open it and bow slightly, saying nothing, just a harnessed almost naked slave. The guests were a couple, casually but elegantly dressed, who seemed used to the idea; they smiled at each other and he felt ridiculous, his out of shape body and heavy belly framed in black leather. The party began to grow, when he was surprised to open the door and see that some of the guests were people he knew from his professional life, and he realized Ivy and Ms. Sonnet must have researched him and the others; many of these guests were people they knew outside, and only the mask separated him from humiliating discovery. Some arrivals ignored him; some laughed and touched his harness, or his body, to watch him learn not to react. When one woman laughed to her companion and reached to feel his cock and balls trapped in the thong, he had to hold still and accept her touch. As he stood by the door, other trainees took coats, or served drinks and small snacks on trays. As one of the females stood nearby, with a silver tray of champagne glasses, two of the guests smiled and cupped her breasts in the thin top, then lifted her skirt to examine her rouged lips as she struggled to hold the tray level.

The evening flowed together as continuing work, with the trainee slaves on their feet, serving and clearing. As the party went on the well-dressed guests became brighter and louder, taking more advantage of the house slaves. As he delivered more glasses to the bartender, #4 caught a glance but she put her eyes down quickly, not wanting to be drawn into what was going on. The music filled the room, as he turned and saw one of the female slaves pulled aside by a small, group, who set aside her serving tray and took her wrists. A woman from the group pulled down her thin top, exposing her small breasts, then reaching to coat them with sugar from the coffee tray she had held and the men holding her laughed as each took a nipple in his mouth. The woman lifted the server's skirt to finger her deeply and watched her eyes as she tried not to respond.

He was watching this with arousal, when two couples took his wrist and his harness to pull him into a corner. He glanced up to see Ms Sonnet watching from across the room, and knew he had to comply.

"You must be a new slave, #4; we haven't seen you at Sonnet's parties before. Have you been trained to amuse us, then?" The two men pushed him to his knees, using snap locks hanging from his harness to cuff his wrists behind him. A woman reached between his legs to tug the thong aside, exposing his hard cock and balls below the harness, and felt him harden as he was pushed forward. The second woman sat on a sofa, legs wide and party dress pushed up her thighs, as his head was bent between her legs. He started licking, knowing his job now, his tongue swirling and thrusting deep into her as hands pushed him. He licked and sucked until his tongue ached, hardly hearing their laughter. When he felt her begin to cum, he licked harder and hoped for release.

"He seems to have a taste for this, Sylvia, give someone else a try." When the second woman took her place, he glanced up and was shocked to realize he knew her, from some business or professional meeting long ago, and he knew that without the mask he would be easily recognized. Her legs were thinner, her thighs pulled him close, and once again he licked and sucked her hard clitoris trying to do a thorough job and be released. His cock was harder now, as he had this encounter with someone he had to picture in other ways, dressed for business instead of in a colorful party dress with her skirt around her hips and her legs kicking his back, urging him on. When she finished using him, he said nothing, afraid to risk his voice. He was still on his knees, face wet, when one of the men took hold of his harness and turned him to the side. They had brought one of the female trainees over, to kneel alongside him, both of them in matching masks and haircuts now, with her top pulled down to expose large , swaying breasts.

"Ok, Jack, he seems to be good at cunt licking, but which one of these is better with a cock, do you think? Try them both." He could only watch, from a few feet away, as the larger man took out his hard cock and put it to her lips, and the trainee began to lick and suck it, her head bobbing and her eyes blank behind the mask. He looked down, shocked since he had never done this. When the man pulled out and turned to him, a slap on the shoulder made him open his mouth, to gag on the thick cock inserted. He gulped and gasped, trying to breathe and find a way to lick it as the man pushed deeper. "#3, this slave need some help; take his cock and encourage him." The woman kneeling next to him reached to hold his exposed cock, stroking it as he licked and sucked what he now realized was only his first cock. His mouth was suddenly filled with a gush of hot cum, choking him and spurting down his chin and body, as he came himself in her hand. The guests laughed and walked away, leaving the two of them to dress again. He adjusted her filmy top, fitting it around her full breasts, and smoothed her skirt; she pulled his thong into place, both knowing they could not dress themselves. As they went back to work, he saw a smiling Ms Sonnet nod from across the room.

7.

At the end of the evening, Ms Sonnet stopped the band and spoke to the guests, a smiling group of 40 or so men and women, gathering them near the terrace. "As many of you know, this has been a first experience for these slave trainees, who paid their own tuition for what they are learning about themselves. One of our traditions is a class photo, actually several photos, and this is always popular too on my web site. Help me arrange them, please."

On the terrace, lights had been set up, and the trainees were led outside. Instead of the lineup he expected, each of them was carefully positioned- first him and slave # 3, with his thong pulled aside, her hand on his cock and cupping his balls, his mouth on her nipple, his hand between her legs, them one by one the other slaves were brought forward, partially stripped and moved into a composition like a classical painting, hands and mouths on bodies and genitals, an interwoven group of seven showing all of the possible combinations of flesh, pressed into the frame and lit by flood lamps against the dark sky. After each flash of the studio size camera, they were rearranged so that by the end his mouth had been on nipples and hard cocks, on firm rumps and between legs, his own nipples and cock, ass and mouth used as well.

Alpha and Beta untangled them, got them dressed, and they found coats for the departing guests. Each guest was given a copy of the disk, with the group photos of masked slaves. After the bathroom ritual, before being led to the mattresses, the trainees had their hands bound behind them, lying together naked in a heap. "Sometimes after an evening the slaves are still excited- so whatever you all do you need to do with no hands." The lights clicked off, and the room was dark with only moonlight from the high windows. With his body pressed against other skin, a slave he could not identify, he found his lips on soft female skin and wriggled to find the curve of her breast, and a hardening nipple. Bodies rolled against his, and he felt a mouth on his cock and no longer cared whose it might be. All his barriers were gone now, and in a few minutes the group on the mattress in the dark was a whimpering mass of flesh. One of the women pushed against him, taking him into her wet center and rocking hard against him. He never knew who it was, but he was warm and no one was laughing at them now. None of them saw the night vision video camera, feeding the images to the Slave Quarters web site.

8.

Sunday morning was cooler and cloudy, and the slaves were shivering when Alpha and Beta unlocked the door. Once again they had to help each other with the toilet, then line up naked, eyes down. The younger women handed them battery powered clippers, and supervised as each of them sheared off the pubic hair and body hair of another, leaving only light stubble that he knew would grow out and be itchy for days. He stood still as one of the females shaved his chest, his arms, and then around his cock and balls, an area that had not been this naked in 40 years. The women too had only stubble, not a fashionable Brazilian cut or the smooth shaven clean mound of a porn star.

One of the drivers came in, with a roll of flat metal chain and a riveting tool, and fitted each of them with a wrap of chain loose around their hips, with a long end dangling between their legs. As he watched, the driver clamped a purple metal tag and a small ring on the hanging end of each chain, and he saw that his tag had been engraved, like a pet tag, with his number and "Property of Sonnet.com". It hung between his thighs and clinked lightly a he walked. The rivet closing the chain was permanent, so it would need to be cut off. He looked around, seeing the other male and female slaves tagged the same way.

As Beta came around with a small box, Alpha addressed them. "With this training, all of you have become part of Sonnet House; this place, Haven, is one of several Ms Sonnet has in the country and in the city, for convenience of her members or guests. Beta is giving you new phones, the prepaid kind, and you will be called when you are wanted to serve. When your phone rings, just answer with your number, and if the caller knows the current password, you are to do just as they say, with no comment or complaint. For now, your password will be 'elephant'. Keep the chain and tag, until we have time to arrange for your piercing and rings."

"Well done, Alpha, one might almost think you were not a slave, yourself." Ms. Sonnet came into the room, and Alpha's face reddened. "Show them your chain, and your rings, Alpha. Or do I need to say 'elephant'?" Alpha flushed, as she unbuttoned her thin gray sweater and unzipped her gray skirt. She was naked underneath, and they saw silver hoops hanging from her nipple rings, like her earring, and a chain belt and tag like theirs but in silver. She spread her legs, to and reached down to open her lips, to show them the silver piercings and rings at her clitoris and along her lips, locked with a thin chain and a tiny lock that hung between her thighs.

"So, you see, Slaves, that Alpha and Beta here are no better than you, just more experienced, and like you they are needy sluts who want someone to own and control them. So is Gamma, your driver over there. So many needy submissives, so little time. Get dressed now, dress each other of course and Gamma will take you back in the truck. Last one dressed will be punished, as usual."

Their clothing from a few days ago was heaped on the floor, and there was a scramble as they tried to find each piece and get someone to help them dress. On the way out, Beta handed each of them a phone, and a flash drive with a copy of the computer file with images of their training weekend.

9.

In the weeks after his training, his life at home seemed flatter. He wore the chain and tag under his clothing, and could never forget his new status. At night, he went over the videos and the images, recalling how it felt to be used and humiliated that way, and to see others in the same situation. He slept naked now, wearing only his chain and tag, waiting for the special phone to ring and dreading it at the same time. Would he serve with men or women he had trained with, what would be asked, and who would call? Would it be the people he knew, who had only seen him masked?

When the call came, it took him a moment to connect the new sound and vibration with the special phone he always carried now. It was mid-afternoon, on a day with a cloudy gray autumn sky, and he was in a corporate strategy meeting with flip charts and briefing books and flat, droning speakers with charts and numbers. He looked up, and quickly went out into the hallway as he fumbled to find the phone and key it.

"Hello, umm, this is # 4." He was breathing hard, and felt the beginnings of arousal, without even knowing what he was hoping for. He waited a beat, and heard a woman's voice.

"Very nice Slave, I am a friend of Ms Sonnet, and she suggested you might be what we need. I will send a car, where are you in the city now?"

"Yes, what do you need, how can I..."

"No questions, all you need to know is 'elephant', just tell me the address!"

He gave her the name of the bank office tower where he worked, near the park, and went back in the room to collect his things and make an excuse, looking a bit ill. Leaving the briefcase in his office, he stopped to clean up and make himself look as good as possible. He got downstairs to the sidewalk before the car was scheduled, and found himself scanning each vehicle as he tried to imagine what might be next, or why he had been chosen. He was imagining a long dark limo when a smaller beige Japanese luxury car pulled up, driven by two bored looking young women. No one got out, as they waited for him to open the rear door and slide in.

"I am, ahh, #4..."

The driver flicked a look at him in the mirror, and then edged back into traffic. They were headed out of downtown when she pulled into a large parking structure and drove up several levels, and stopped in a semi-dark corner of the garage. The second woman got out and opened his door. "Ok, quick now, we need you to get out and show us the tag. Take everything off, except your shirt. This is what she told us, let's go, we are already late."

He slid out of the car, looking around at the deserted garage. Was that a dusty security camera by the stairs? "Look, I don't think this is the place for this..."