Seeking Peace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chilcoot
Chilcoot
16 Followers

He lays me face down on the padded top of the bench and begins massaging a soothing ointment into my trembling legs and feet. I begin to say something but he hushes me, telling me to wait a few more minutes to gather my thoughts and return to this reality. I'm not quite sure what he means when he says 'this reality' but I cannot deny that I had entered into some other space, a calmer space of acceptance. After a few minutes of massaging my legs and feet begin to feel less like soggy sausages and more like legs.

He then turns me onto my back and, taking up a different tube of ointment, begins to gently massage my genital area from where my bush used to be all the way past my ass hole. I think this is the first time I've been touched in such an intimate place with no sexual intent, and certainly no sexual reaction on my part. The ointment feels wonderfully cooling and soothing, and I find myself marveling at the gentle but certain touch of his hands. I had looked at his hands during our first meetings, I'm sure he works with his hands because they are calloused, with rough and hard skin. Yet his skin feels as gentle as the skin of a baby and his soothing touch feels of exquisitely controlled strength.

The assured hands massaging my most private areas prompts me to begin talking about my pony ride experience, and I begin chattering away. He listens while he massages me, then asks if I can summarize my experience in one sentence. I stammer, stop, and try again. He smiles and says: "no hurry, I can wait for it. Shall we meet for coffee later this week and talk about it?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, "and I want to think a lot more about how much I like the calm place I went to when I quit fighting you and your pony."

As we looked through his box of clothing for me to find something to wear home (I settled on sweats) he pressed a memory drive into my hand, saying: "here are the pictures I took, at some point you will figure out that taking photos of you was a massive mind-fuck designed to make you realize the enormity of submitting to a relative stranger. I hope the lesson soaks in, if you wish we can talk about that during our coffee later this week."

Chilcoot
Chilcoot
16 Followers
12