Seeking Warmth

Story Info
Hiker stumbles into a situation with snake shapeshifter.
1.3k words
4.16
12.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her coat tighter around herself, clenching her jaw to keep from shivering. Her backpack was heavy, and the straps were digging into her shoulders, even through the many layers of fabric. She could barely feel her feet in the waterproof hiking boots she wore, trudging through the gathering snow. The lodge she had planned on staying the night in was nowhere in sight, and she knew if she didn't stop soon and build a fire, she would freeze in this blizzard. The path she was on wasn't common for backpackers, if she was even on the path. She couldn't see beyond ten feet.

She knew it was time to find shelter when she realized that she could barely feel a tingle in her toes. Not moments later, she stumbled upon a break in the rock face to her left, a cave entrance. Relieved, she went in the cave, only giving a passing thought to its possible occupancy. She'd rather face the wrath of a bear than the blizzard, at the moment. With the ongoing weather and her lack of energy, building a fire was out of the question, so she swept debris aside with her gloved hands and spread out the sleeping bag from her pack. She chewed on some beef jerky before crawling into the sleeping bag and curling up in the fetal position to conserve heat. Her warm breath barely did anything, so she creeped her hand down to the apex of her thighs. That would warm her up. Her hand just slid under her thick pants when her sleeping bag was suddenly unzipped and flipped open. She blinked up in the murky light, her heart rate skyrocketing as she focused on the man looming above her.

A deep voice that was barely more than a whisper over the weather came down on her, "This is my cave."

She started to uncurl, but before she could get up, he fell down to his knees, straddling her, his hand grabbing her hand that was coming out of her pants. His hand was not much warmer than hers. She stared up at him, struck dumb by fear and awe at his presence.

His torso was tan, covered in smooth scales like a snake, and she got a vague impression of his legs being black, but she was too caught up in his eyes to care. They were a mesmerizing yellow with slanted pupils that dilated as she watched. His whole face seemed to be colored just to make an observer look into those eyes, with black scale like skin up his jawline outlining his cheekbones and around his eyes.

His whisper voice trailed over her ears like a caress, "no one comess in thiss cave without my permisssion."

His cool hands captured her wrists, pulling them above her head. She stayed limp under him as his pupils dilated and thinned, dilated and thinned.

"Did I permit you to come?"

She dumbly shook her head.

"You will not come until I say, yess?"

She nodded.

She jerked her hands up as something started to slither across her palms, but he held her wrists down. She couldn't look away from his eyes.

"Sshhh," he soothed. "Let my petss play."

He let go of her wrists as smooth rope wound itself around her hands, tying them together. He held eye contact as he unzipped the layers of her coats. Another smooth rope slithered under her pant leg, starting to curl on her calf. It slithered up her leg as another touched her throat, something flicking over her Eve's apple. She couldn't think of how weird this felt or what was happening, as she was lost in his eyes. A cool hand trailed down her flat stomach. She didn't know where her shirt was, and she didn't really care. He held up his hand so she could see it without losing eye contact, where two little snakes hung off his fingers. He trailed it down, both sliding off him to caress up the valley of her breasts, before one of them curled around her breast, the other going straight up the mound to nudge at her already hard nipple. Something wet flicked over her nipple as the other breast was squeezed by the thin, smooth rope.

She relaxed further, not caring about the snake wrapping itself around her neck. Her world consisted of burning yellow cut with sharp black.

Hands ghosted over her breasts, down her abdomen, and over the buttons on her pants. The pressure of her pants around her waist decreased as a smooth rope caressed her inner thigh.

The next thing she knew, both snakes on her breasts bit her nipples. She jerked, but those eyes soothed her, helping her relax again. Slowly, her nipples and areolas were sucked into the mouths of the small snakes. Something cool engulfed her most private parts, fingers threading into the curls of her pubic hair. The fingers tugged at the hair, and the snake nudged at the hand. The man chuckled.

"SSnakess are by nature cold," he whispered over her, one hand reaching to push a tuft of hair behind her ear. "You are warm."

As he spoke, a finger plunged up her virginal lips, its neighbor curling to press a knuckle into her clit. The nipple snakes both wrapped their tongues around their captives, sucking more of her breasts into their throats. The snake around her neck constricted just a bit, it's head searching up her chin. It found her lips as the man began to fuck her with his fingers, rubbing her clit to his increasing tempo.

"You will assk to come, yess?" He whispered.

She nodded mutely. With a grin of his thin lips, the man shut his eyes, and all the sensations hit her consciousness like a ton of bricks. Her eyes, which had been half lidded, snapped wide open, her breathing quickening, sending the little snakes on her breasts quivering. They held onto her pert mounds dutifully, and the snake at her throats pushed its head into her mouth as she gasped. She tried to move her hands, but the snake around her wrists had dug its head and tail into the ground, holding her fast. She brought her legs up to try to buck and escape, but the big snake on her leg held one down and bit the inside of her thigh. The man just smiled, showing two long, sharp teeth coming from his upper gums.

She gasped as another finger joined the first in her entrance, her clit now singing under his touch. She was sure if she wanted to fight or let those skillful fingers have their way. All the fight left her as they hit just the right spot, her eyes rolling back in her head as a snake poked its head at the back of her throat.

The hand not fucking her trailed down her side and found her ass cheek, giving it a light squeeze before slapping it hard. She jerked and quivered, whimpering past the snake gag in her mouth. She felt the pressure within her start to build, and she remembered what he said.

She groaned, trying to ask, but unable to speak past the snake head in her mouth. Instead, she resisted, trying to hold the orgasm back, but his fingers kept pumping in, his thumb relentless on her clit. With a muffled scream, her body went rigid before spasming in waves of pleasure as he continued to attack her screaming cunt. Only when she started relaxing did he stop, his fingers soaked in her sticky juices. He wiped them off on her stomach before pulling at the snake on her left nipple. He obediently let go, and the man leaned down to lave at the distraught, quivering peak with his own forked tongue. Her eyes widened as something deliciously cool and hard pressed against her core.

"You came without permission," he hissed, his tongue tickling the valley between her breasts. She looked down his body to find his cock positioned between her legs, ready to take the plunge. "I will take your warmth, now."