Seen at the Movies

Story Info
Sex in the movie theatre becomes an orgy.
2k words
3.91
30.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
owned1
owned1
11 Followers

On a cool spring night, you and I decide to enjoy a movie at a busy outdoor theatre/mall complex. We arrive early, giving us time for a leisurely stroll through some of the stores before the show starts. As you guide me on our stroll, people's stares linger on us, and you are convinced they're watching my short black leather shorts that allow my panty-less ass cheeks to peek out, a white fitted tank top allowing my nipples to show through and generously framing my braless breasts, and my black polka-dot pumps. I have a light leather jacket over my arm in case it gets too chilly.

While I'd always rather wear your jacket, tonight you have only your suit jacket and it's too long for me to wear and still be a good sexy slut for you. Instead of hiding my ass from all of our spectators, you decide my jacket is ok.

During our walk, I gently move your hand from holding my hand and guide your fingers into your wet pussy. I ask permission to drink your sperm and quench my thirst, and thankfully you allow me to. You pull us off to one side, lean against the wall of the building, and put me on my knees in front of you so you can feed me your beautiful dick.

I devour your dick with the immense craving that is always with me, and you allow yourself to float away in the moment. Your dick grows bigger, thicker, heavier with the weight of your sperm, filling my mouth so completely that I can barely breathe around it. Time no longer matters. Discretion no longer matters. Privacy no longer matters.

I am glued to your dick, enjoying the taste and feel of your soft, smooth skin on my tongue and inside my cheeks; coaxing drops of sperm to the tip of your dick and relishing my favorite treat. Your hands are in my hair, guiding my head and my mouth up and down your dick. You thrust faster and faster, stopping just before you come. Your tuck your dick back in your pants, zip up, and take me by the hand back to the movie theatre.

We find a seat towards the back, snuggling into each other with your fingers in my pussy and my hand softly rubbing your dick, just as the movie begins. Because I simply can't go more than fifteen minutes next to you without your dick in my mouth, I ask if I may suck your dick while we watch the movie.

I enjoy your perfect dick as you pay sporadic attention to the movie, allowing a brief distraction as you pull my shorts down to my knees so you can tickle your pussy and massage my breasts with your fingers wet from pussy juice. When you're ready to come, you wrap my hair in your hands, lean your head back, and shoot a gallon of sperm in my mouth.

I drink every drop and keep your dick in my mouth, cleaning it on all sides, from base to tip, as it relaxes from this fantastic explosion. We watch the rest of the movie with your fingers still in your pussy, and my tongue dancing occasionally on your dick. As the movie winds down, you sit me on top of your dick, hard again from my nursing on it for the past hour.

You thrust deep inside me, and we feel it push against my lower ribs, filling your pussy from wall to wall. As the credits roll, I lick pussy juice and pre-cum from your dick, kiss you deeply and we prepare to leave the theatre.

Walking towards the exit, three young men thank us for the show and ask if they can have an encore. You and I exchange glances, and they let us know that they watched you enjoy me sucking your dick and wonder if I would be willing to suck their dicks as I did yours. You agree and we all walk to a park bench on a side of the mall with less foot traffic.

They eagerly present themselves to me, still somewhat stunned that we agreed to include them in our playtime. The first guy seems a bit shy but my quick rub on his dick gets rid of his shyness and brings his hard dick out of his pants. I kneel at his feet, take his dick in my mouth, and lick the tip to get him started. He quickly leans back in full enjoyment, and moans occasionally as I cater to his dick.

You stand behind me, stroking my hair and caressing my breasts as my tongue dances playfully over and around the head of his dick, down the shaft and circling his balls. I drip some saliva on his dick to keep it wet, holding the base with one hand and rolling his balls in my other hand.

I take his dick in my mouth, sucking deeply and running my tongue from base to tip along one side and circling the head repeatedly. I take his whole dick in my mouth again, and continue that pattern for ten minutes or so. I move to his balls, licking each one, rolling them in my mouth, and gently tugging at them with my tongue.

I return to sucking his dick and it's grown noticeably thicker, his balls ready to burst. He reaches out to grab my breasts, squeezes my left nipple, and lets out a deep growl as he cums in my mouth. I swallow everything he gives me, lick him clean, and step away.

You show a sly smile as I walk towards you, and I know you're enjoying this as much as I am. I dip a finger into my dripping wet pussy, feed it to you and kiss you deeply before moving on to guy number two. He has decided on the empty outdoor eating area and is already standing against a table, dick in hand and undressing me as I walk towards him.

He tells me to drop my shorts and tries to fuck me, but I take his dick in my mouth and watch his interest quickly change to fucking my mouth instead of my pussy. I go at his dick hungrily, even though I just had a mouthful from guy number one. There's something electric about guy number two, and soon into sucking his dick my pussy juice is dripping down my legs.

I cover my fingers and rub my juices on his dick, licking them off and enjoying how hard he's getting from being teased. He reaches again for my pussy, but by now you've joined us and start licking your pussy, letting him know clearly that this is not his to play with. Your tongue dances wildly in my pussy, making me beg you to fuck me while I continue to suck this stranger's dick.

You squat me down in front of him, stand behind me, and stuff your big, beautiful dick in your pussy. I think I've discovered my new favorite activity- sucking a dick while you fuck me. Pure ecstasy.

I return my focus to sucking this nice new dick that came to play with us, and he's enjoying it even more now, too, watching me get fucked in the pussy and the mouth at the same time. He thrusts harder and harder, almost in competition for who can control more of me. I keep up with him, covering his dick with my tongue and sucking with a new hunger.

He grabs my head, pushes it down, forcing his entire dick into my throat, and before I can get a breath, he cums with such force he almost loses his balance. I swallow most of his sperm, but allowing some to drip out of my mouth. I gently lick his dick, keeping it in my mouth briefly to soothe him. You stop fucking me, feed me your dick to clean my pussy juice off, and we leave guy number two to recover and regain his strength.

Guy number three sees me lick my juice off of your dick and kisses me to taste it for himself. I move down to his dick, rock hard now from watching the evening's events, and enjoy the thought of giving him memories that will last a long time. He can barely contain his excitement and doesn't mind at all being the fourth dick in my mouth that night.

He asks me to cover it in pussy juice and then lick it clean, and I gladly oblige. I love tasting my juice after you've been fucking me, and tonight I'm enjoying watching a complete stranger get so turned on. I suck his dick from side to side, dancing around the head and probing with my tongue to coax out the sperm he's trying desperately to hold on to.

He finally lets himself sink down onto the park bench, enjoying the sexcapades of the evening. He stretches out, giving me easy access to his dick and his balls, and begging me not to stop licking and sucking. I gently squeeze his dick with my lips, then circle the head again with my tongue.

I take his balls in my mouth one at a time, sucking and teasing them, and suddenly he can't hold on any longer. He puts his dick back in my mouth and I barely get my lips closed around it before he cries out and cums with such a rush that his dick continues to throb for almost ten seconds after he has cum his last drop. He lays there, panting to catch his breath, so you and I wish him good night and walk away.

You lead me back to the deserted eating area, bend me over a table and fuck me after a long night of anticipation. Your dick feels so good in my pussy, fitting perfectly and filling me up like only you can.

I am so turned on from sucking three strange dicks and from you joining in to fuck me during one of them. My pussy is soaking wet, and juice has dripped down my legs. I can't control myself and beg you to fuck me harder, as my hips grind into you and I push my pussy as far down on your dick as it can possibly go.

You're holding my breasts as you press me into your body, grinding us together and practically lifting me off my feet. My legs are spread and I'm still bent over the table, until you move us to the grass, put me on my knees and fuck me from behind.

I didn't know that you had my leash with you tonight, but you put it on my collar and use it to keep your little pet in place while you fuck her. By now, the next movie has let out, and movie-goers are occasionally crossing where we are. I bark in sheer ecstasy, causing heads to turn and voices to comment. Being seen- again- and heard doesn't stop us and I begin to wonder if we'll make more new friends.

You tell me you don't care who sees us or joins us, and you keep fucking your pet, because you own her and can use and control her anyway, anywhere, you choose to. The stream of movie-goers has slowed down, but there are enough people around that I just know many of them are watching us.

I can't go on a moment longer, and I strain against my leash as I cum all over your dick and both of our legs. Your explosion follows, and I lock your dick in my pussy, loving how it feels when the cum rushes out and floods my pussy, and making sure that not a drop of cum will escape.

We lay quietly for a few moments, and after I lick your dick clean, we straighten up and work our way back to the car amid applause and murmurs of envy. Now to find somewhere to eat...

owned1
owned1
11 Followers