Sehnsucht Ch. 01: The Stranger

Story Info
A servant girl stumbles into an officer and receives a gift.
1.1k words
4.31
9.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each step I could feel the cold air seeping through my worn leather boots. As I carried the goods in my satchel I was careful not to stumble on the wet cobblestones. This was my daily routine, however, on this day events took a different turn.

As I was nearing my employers domicile, the heal of my boot twisted and broke. I carelessly stumbled nearly face first on the filthy street. Right about when my head was to hit the ground, I was saved by a strong grasp. It all happened very quickly. Next thing I knew, I was standing face to face with what appeared to be a military officer wearing a perfectly clean and starched uniform, gazing at me with a cunning grin. I quickly averted my gaze downward, where I saw all of the goods from my satchel covered in dirt. Flustered, I got on the ground in an attempt to salvage the items. While the officer remained standing, I began to get back onto my feet when he abruptly gave me his arm for assistance. "Danke, mein Herr," I said, while making a small bow of my head. I then turned around as quickly as possible and headed back in the direction of my employer, limping carefully.

Upon entering the servants entrance, the kitchen maid let out a gasp upon seeing me in such a state. Evidently my face was soiled and I looked frightful. She grabbed the satchel and bade me to run upstairs and get cleaned up so I'd be ready to serve the luncheon.

My quaint room was nice and warm thanks to the fire I had started in the wood stove earlier. I stripped off all of my dirty garments and glanced in the mirror. I stood there in my underclothes wishing I could spend the day as such, without the restriction of proper winter clothing. As I was washing my face in the basin, I couldn't help but think about the German officer who had caught my fall just a few moments ago. As much as I wanted to hate him because of all that he stood for, he had reflected a kindness towards me. Perhaps I amused him, but I saw no humor in my situation.

Reflecting on what had occurred, I notice my face feeling flushed, and my breathing becoming rapid. "I must lay down on my bed before I head downstairs," I tell myself.

Consequently I feel a tingling sensation throughout my body. Traveling from the bottoms of my feet, up through my legs and settling on my loins. Such a delicious feeling that I strongly desired to linger in it for more time than I was allowed.

Not long after attempting rest, I hear footsteps running up the stairs and towards my room. I sit up off the bed with a gasp. Without even a knock, the kitchen maid barges into my room shouting that she needs me in the kitchen immediately. Some special guests have arrived that we need to serve. She then notices my complexion, and is worried that I may have caught cold. Needless to say, she needed my help, so I put on my uniform and headed downstairs.

Everything is in disarray in the kitchen. I quickly get to task and assist in helping locate the special dish arrangement used for these types of occasions. There is an aroma of potato ham soup cooking on the stove and fresh baked bread coming from the oven. Normally the smell of those things on a cold day like today would lift my spirits. However, right now my brain is muddled, thinking about my blunder on the street, and the unexpected arousal it has ensued in me.

I fumble for the china and get everything prepared. I will begin by serving the soup today for the master and mistress of the house and their unexpected guests. I check my uniform in the mirror and make some slight adjustments before entering the dining room, careful not to call attention to my feet. The soup bowl is then delivered by the butler and I follow him into the room with the ladle in hand. There are 2 guests plus my master and mistress.

Both guests appear to be in uniform which immediately puts me on edge. I put the ladle into the soup bowl and spoon the soup into the first guests bowl. I then proceed to the second guest and begin to dip the spoon into the bowl. With a start I realize he's the gentleman that I encountered on the street. He gives me a cold stare as if he has never laid eyes on me before. I try to avert my eyes and continue my task but I am so uncomfortable that I clumsily drop the spoon on the floor. The gentleman leisurely bends down to pick it up for me lingering long enough to notice my boots with the broken heel. He hands the spoon back to me, and once again I find myself saying, "danke, mein Herr."

My mistress did not fail to notice my trembling hands and rosy completion. She asks me if I'm feeling unwell and then suggests that I go to my chambers to lie down. I feel the strangers' eyes penetrating me with every move I make so I leave the room at once.

Laying down on my bed in tears, I fall into a deep slumber straightaway. I begin dreaming about a uniformed man sitting on the edge of my bed watching me sleep. He starts touching me by cupping my little foot into his strong hands while putting pressure on my high arches. Rubbing slowly but purposefully, with just the right amount of pressure for my delicate worn feet. He takes time with my toes by wiggling and pulling. He is fair to both feet and my body is relishing in the feeling of devotion from this strange man. Slowly he starts to kiss my feet with soft delicious little kisses. Those kisses then progress to nibbling, biting, and sucking of my toes. I'm so taken by the admiration, and the tingling sensations, that I find myself in a state of intense arousal. As the heat rises between my thighs, my hips involuntarily begin to thrust and convulse as I'm taken into la petite mort.

I wake up gasping for air in a dark and humid room. I turn on the light and adjust my eyes when I notice something looks out of place, as if someone has been in my chambers. I see upon the chair a pair of what appears to be brand new shiny leather boots with a note laid beside it. I pick up the note and see it's handwritten with beautiful penmanship in a German word I am not familiar with.

Sehnsucht.