Sehnsucht Ch. 02: New Duties

Story Info
The servant girl is given more duties to perform.
1.2k words
4.17
9.1k
00

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Puzzled by the note, I am also beyond joyful to behold such lovely boots. The master and mistress of the house would never allow such finery to be worn by the servants. My heart leaps for a second when I imagine these to be a gift from the strange gentleman. But how would he get access to my chambers? And was he witness to my spasms of joy?

These boots are made of the finest Italian leather, with handsome big buttons, and a short curved heel. Quickly I gather my silk stockings and slide them onto my legs. Savoring this moment, I slowly slip my foot into the boot, zip them up, and fasten the buttons. Fits like a glove! I then proceed to put the other boot on and perform an energetic spin. Excitedly I look at them in the mirror, but I forget that I'm only wearing my underclothes. Suppressing a giggle, I get a little shock when I realize these boots come almost to my knees. How fetching I look. I wonder if anyone will notice them under my uniform.

It's time for me to present myself downstairs. I put back on my attire and head to the kitchen unaware of how much time has transpired. Hearing hushed whispers I see that the kitchen staff has gathered at the common table. They all inquire as to my state and whether a doctor should be called, but I tell them I am feeling much improved. The kitchen maid informs me that the mistress of the house wishes to see me.

A feeling of dread comes over me as I make my way to the mistress's chambers. I knock lightly on her door and ask permission for entry. My mistress beckons me into her rooms and I enter. She is laying on her beloved chaise lounge. I gather that she has been reading, as it's a favorite pastime of hers. She is wearing a gown of fine silk with her hair expertly cascading down her left shoulder. My mistress is quite beautiful in a certain light, but there are times when I find her cruel and unjust.

While my mistress inspects me without noticing anything out of place, I assure her that I am now well with no signs of illness.

She then proceeds to tell me the following in her commanding voice. "Since you are one of our favored maids, we would like to engage you in some new duties. Our guests, whom you embarrassed yourself with earlier, will be staying in our home for an unknown period of time. They will need special assistance and care. I would like you to be at their service when it is required of you. You are to take care of their rooms, keep the fires lit, and do as they request. We will increase your stipend henceforth."

I stood startled, flushed, and worried that my fervency would be revealed on my pale skin. "As you wish miss, but what about my other duties?" I asked.

My mistress gave me a look of incredulity and said, "You will continue to perform all of your other duties, as well as the new ones I've just mentioned. Now leave at once silly girl and be content that you are still employed."

Coincidentally as I turn to leave, I hear the maid bell calling for me in one of the gentleman's rooms.

As I'm making my way down the hall, I notice the other gentleman leaving his room. He makes his way towards my mistress's chambers, knocks quietly three times with a pause at the last knock, and enters. I am perplexed at what I just saw but thankfully he did not see me.

I continue to the room at the end of the corridor and knock on the kind gentleman's door. He bids me to enter his room, and upon seeing him my heart begins to flutter. "You rang for me, mien Herr," I stutter.

"Ja..I mean yes, affirmative. Deutsch is not your native tongue I believe. From now on I will speak to you in a language you understand," he says.

"Whatever pleases you, mein Herr. My German could be better," I say.

"Well then, perhaps I will get around to teaching you some words," he says with a smile. "Fräulein, I need you to put away my garments, and fetch me some bedclothes," he says.

"Bedclothes sir? My master might have some that would fit you. I will inquire," I say with a blush.

I proceed to gather his clothing and hang them in the armoire. Three uniforms exactly the same, and one formal black suit that needs laundered. "Sir, shall I take this garment down to the laundry?" I ask.

I see that his eyes have not left me, however he appears pre-occupied. "Oh...yes. That one is dirty," he says. I continue putting his things in order, and the rest of his belongings get folded and put in the dresser.

On the chair I see a leather bag that appears to have some things in it and head in that direction, when he stops me. "That bag is not to be handled or touched, Fräulein," he says abruptly.

"Yes, mein Herr," I say. He looks at me inquiringly. His eyes simmer like pools of blue light, so much so that I almost see my reflection in them. I notice that he's got a faint stubble on his face of reddish hair. Shamefully, my mind starts to wonder about his hair below the waist. He looks down at my feet, and then I recall my boots. Oh, my boots! They fit so perfectly that I forgot about them. He looks back at me, and at the same time we both make silent acknowledgement. I feel my face turn red and avert my gaze.

"Fräulein, lift up your skirts," he says.

"Pardon me, mein Herr," I say in astonishment.

"Lift up your skirts and show me your boots," he commands.

I slowly bring up my skirts and expose my feet.

"Show me the whole boot," he says quietly.

I continue to lift my skirts up higher to my bare knees. He gets down on his knees and begins stroking the leather of my boots working his fingers higher and higher until he is lightly gliding the tips of his fingers around the backs of my knees. I gasp for air.

"Shhh..." he says looking up at me with his finger to his mouth. "Keep yourself at ease," he says softly. I close my eyes and imagine stillness. I want to jump out of my own skin. The feeling in my nether region is pulsating relentlessly. I cannot allow myself to enjoy his touch. He is an officer of the Reich!

He gets up and I let down my skirts. My head is spinning. "Go fetch me some bedclothes, and get that suit laundered," he says curtly.

"Yes, mein Herr," I say feeling disappointment and relief at the same time.

I attempt to contain myself and grab his suit, when he comes from behind me and rests his hands on my shoulders and whispers in my ear, "Ich werde Sie brechen."

I will break you.