Sehnsucht Ch. 03: The Suit

Story Info
The servant girl makes some interesting discoveries.
947 words
4.5
6.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing the door handle, I promptly leave the gentleman's quarters. I feel faint at all that has transpired, and especially his last words. He wants to break me, that is clear. But at this moment, I can only imagine I will fly.

Passing my mistress's chambers I hear some curious noises. I make sure that I'm alone and look through the keyhole to her room. I see what appears to be my mistress laying on her bed with her silk gown lifted to her waist with her long legs dangling off the bed. The other gentleman is in his underclothes and he is kneeling on the floor in-front of her private area. I can't believe my eyes at what I'm seeing, and feel a combination of disgust and fascination. He is licking her slit slowly up and down, while his fingers appear to be pushing into her. My mistress's hair is in raptured disarray, and her lovely face is a sight to behold. Oh, if I could only turn away. What if the master arrives? I begin to feel pulses between my thighs.

Listening closely, I hear my mistress speaking in her native tongue as if possessed. "That's it...keep doing that...oh, yes...good boy...yes..keep licking me slowly like that....good boy....yes! yes! yes!!!!!" Realizing that my hand is between my thighs, I quickly leave the scene.

Heading downstairs I immediately notice the contrast between what's happening between the two floors. If any of the other help were to find out, the gossip would prevail all over town. Good thing I'm a faithful servant. I have no allies down here with the help whom I can talk confidentially.

I head to the laundry with the gentleman's suit, but before entering the room, I inspect the suit and take my nose to it and smell the intoxicating scent of the strange man. It smells like a combination of musk, cigar smoke, and edelweiss. I'd rather not bring this suit to the laundry just yet, and instead jet up to my room and place it on my bed in hopes that his scent will permeate my bed linens.

I inquire as to the whereabouts of the master and the butler informs me that he has gone hunting for some days. I breathe a sigh of relief, for my mistress's benefit. She can now enjoy her indulgences without worry. I need to find the bedclothes to lend, so I head to the masters chambers.

His door is wide open and I find his bedclothes exactly where I expect them. There was some other reason for me to come to his rooms and I nearly forget. I locate his book collection and find a German dictionary. I look up the word, Sehnsucht. I find the description and read it aloud to myself:

"Sehnsucht represents thoughts and feelings about all facets of life that are unfinished or imperfect, paired with a yearning for ideal alternative experiences. It can also be a deep emotional state of nostalgic or profound melancholic longing for an absent something or someone that one loves."

I am unsure of what to make of the meaning of this word and how it relates to my boots. I do know that without my new boots, I would have been crippled after my household duties today.

It's time for me to retire to my chambers and the thought of laying in my bed makes me feel utterly decadent. Upon entering my room, I'm immediately captivated by the aroma of the gentleman. I take his suit and spread it on my bed and smooth all the wrinkles out. This is the closest I've ever come to having a man in my bed and I'm overtaken by the possibilities of finally being alone. I make sure my door is locked and take off my uniform. I look at my reflection in the mirror again, with my undergarments and my new boots. I can't help but admire how I look. I feel so delicate in my beige lace garments, but yet these boots make me look like a jezebel. I decide to keep them on just a little longer and make my way to the bed.

I position myself over the man's suit, and imagine the gentleman's beautiful face before me. I take my hands and slide them up and down his strong arms and up to his collar. I bend over and whisper into his ear, "I will break you." Giggling to myself, I continue stroking the suit. My hands then make their way up my legs, to my waist, and up to touch my tender breasts. I close my eyes, imagining his touches. I find myself overcome with desire and spread my legs over the suit and begin to grind on it. I feel shame in teasing myself in this way but I press on. The build up from today was just too much for me to bear. I continue rocking slowly and use my fingers for assistance, but it's this imaginary man lying before me that brings me to my final burst. I lay on him now panting in a state of ecstatic exhaustion and fall into a dreamless peaceful sleep.

I wake up startled that I've overslept and remember that my previous day of adventure was real. I start feeling for the suit again and slide my hands into the pockets. I pull out a piece of paper with an address handwritten on it. It reads; 6 Rue de la Liberté. The street name rings a bell to me. I believe it's right here in the 19th arrondissement!

I keep the paper to myself, and get ready for work. My boots are fastened.