Sehnsucht Ch. 06: The Lady

Story Info
The maid gets a new uniform and meets the new staff.
2.2k words
4.14
8.7k
3
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning comes quickly and I find myself gazing at my buttocks in the mirror. They are of a plum hue after yesterday's punishment. I'm enthralled by their appearance as they bring me back to thoughts of the Strangers brutal tenderness.

Excitedly, I put on my new uniform. The black satin undergarments glide on me so perfectly, and I'm relishing in the feel of my new silk stockings. Before putting on my new dress, I put my boots on and behold myself in the mirror. I could be a harlot or a queen.

The ruffles of my new dress scrape my back as I slide it on. It smells so new and clean and I don't think I've ever owned a dress so well made as this. The dress is scandalously short and my stockings and garters are totally in view. I place my new bonnet on my freshly coiffed hair that frames my face, and voila! If only my sister Talia could see me now! I'm captivated by my reflection, but very uneasy about showing myself downstairs.

It's a quarter to 9 when I start to hear noise and bustling in the halls of the maids quarters. I make sure my door is locked and keep quiet. My heart is pounding as I pray that Blythe and the others keep away. I pray that they won't notice my absence until they are half-way on their journey.

After the noise subsides I head down to a silent kitchen. Everything looks clean and there is no sign of any breakfast. Startled, I hear the side door open and close and a barrage of footsteps fast approaching. I place myself where I can be seen and ready. The kitchen door swings open and in comes the lady from the window with three others trailing behind. She looks at me and smiles while taking off her beige kid gloves delicately.

"Doesn't she look darling, Clotilde?" the lady says smiling. I can't help but avert my eyes.

Clotilde acknowledges me as the help. Her flaming red hair contrasts against the peculiar school-girl costume she is wearing.

The lady turns to one of her other companions. A strikingly tall man, with rather unfashionable long hair, bristle on the face, and wearing a traditional butler suit. "Here is the list of items I need you to fetch for me," says the lady while handing him the paper.

"Clotilde, start the tea and get everyone fed. We have a busy day," she says.

I'm not sure what to make of this scene and remain affixed to the floor.

"Madam. May I assist with anything?" I say. She turns around and looks at me pensively.

"Clotilde could use your assistance in the kitchen this morning.....Felice, from this moment forward you will cease referring to me as madam," she says in her sing-song voice.

"How may I address you kind lady?" I ask nervously.

"You will call me Lady Thisbe. And please meet my children, Clotilde and Horace," she says while swinging her arm over to them gracefully.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance Lady Thisbe," I say while wondering how these full-grown adults could be her children.

"In the next days you will be under my supervision. All of your duties remain the same upstairs, but downstairs there will be some considerable changes. As you can see, I've sent my Pet out to the market, so we will no longer have you wandering the neighborhood," she says with a wink.

"Yes, Lady Thisbe," I say worrying about how I'm going to be able to get the letter mailed to my sister. By now I am blushing. Still unclear of the scene, unsure how to move in this uniform, and feeling an unexpected crush towards this new female authority figure.

"I bet your pretty head is wondering why we are here," she asks.

"Yes, my Lady," I say inquiringly.

"We are here due to the express wishes of your Mistress. We are preparing for a boule de mascarade and in the days ahead this home will be transformed. You will report to me on all matters. I will be setting up office in the former nursery rooms. If I cannot be found there, then feel free to inquire about my whereabouts through one of my children," she says turning towards Horace and Clotilde. At that moment, I notice Horace snickering to himself, and failing miserably at stifling it. He is also in a school uniform much like Clotilde.

Clotilde caught on very rapidly so the morning flew by. Horace had emptied the contents of his bag all over the kitchen table which became a nuisance. He was cleaning and mending some sisal rope, which seemed like an odd prop for a party. Perhaps Lady Thisbe just wanted to keep the strange man-boy busy.

The maid bell rang for me from the strangers room and I immediately feel a pulse between my thighs. Briskly I head upstairs and enter his chambers. He is sitting at his desk when I enter, with his back towards me.

"Come in Fraulein. My room needs tending. I have work to do right now so please do not disrupt me," he says.

"Yes, mein Herr."

I work as quietly as humanely possible while he remained with his back turned. I feel an agony creep over me. Maybe I disappointed him after our last encounter. He has not looked at me or acknowledged me since. I proceed to the armoire and organize his suits and see if anything needs laundered. As I'm closing the armoire door, I see his reflection now standing directly behind me in the mirror. He is poised like an animal and I feel like prey. My breathing quickens and begins to fog up the mirror.

"Fraulein, let's play a game. Turn around and walk over to this chair," he says. I do as he says without questioning. My body is not mine.

He pushes me slowly down into the chair and proceeds to take something out of his forbidden leather bag behind me. I keep looking forward as if this was routine, when a piece of dark silky fabric gets covered over my eyes. I have to remind myself to breathe as I am afraid of the dark.

The stranger begins speaking. "Curiosity can be a curse. Therefore, I'm going to let you explore the contents of my bag. The first thing you touch, you are to remove and hand over to me."

I am hesitant, but unbelievably excited as it reminds me of some of the games my sister Talia and I used to play. I proceed to put my hand inside the heavy bag. It feels dense with mysterious contents, so I reach for the first thing that my small hand can grasp. I find something as cold as steel and about the size of a pen and hand it over to where I sense the strangers is. He begins fidgeting with this device, and the sound sends shivers down my spine.

"Fraulein, you have retrieved one of my most treasured implements. You will now relax and feel the consequence of your choice," he says in a manner that implicates his amusement.

I shake my head in the affirmative as words are failing me.

The stranger begins by running his fingers up and down my limbs, progressing to light pricks inflicted by the gadget. The rolling of the device produces a tingle which he continues up and down other parts of my exposed skin, focusing on my upper body. It's difficult not to flinch, but eventually I find myself relaxing and melting into the chair. When I sense that he has moved down on the floor near my legs, my nether region starts vibrating in anticipation. The sharp tingling begins moving downward over my upper thigh. Thoughtfully, the gentleman stops at the top of my stockings and proceeds to carefully remove them. I feel such shame exposing my skin to him and hope that my bare legs are to his liking.

He begins again using subtle motions that are piercing and electrifying. I writhe in the chair and begin losing control of my movements. The molecules of my skin ache and beg to be pleasured more. I want him to kiss me and imagine I will burst if he does presently. I wonder if I will receive permission this time to climax as my body can no longer contain its hunger.

He takes his hands and spreads my legs apart. I am slightly embarrassed at the thought of him seeing me so exposed but I am pleased that his vision is of my new ruffled bloomers. Setting aside his instrument of torture, he runs his fingers up and down my legs this time, teasing my virgin thighs, and igniting a desire so piquant that I tremble and moan in despair.

"You are being such a good girl but I need you to behave and keep quiet. Very soon I'm going to give you permission for release," he whispers.

The sensations I'm experiencing are so agonizing that my mind begins wandering to sinful scenes of hot, steamy bodily fluids and throbbing wet organs. My hips begin buckling of their own free will. My body is not mine. He places his warm hand on my throbbing temple and gently puts pressure. The stranger whispers into my ear, "Now Fraulein, come for me."

The release I had been waiting for and craving for the last 48 hours finally came to fruition. After the stranger took the blindfold off I noticed his throbbing organ against his trousers. What kept me going these next few days was the realization that my own pleasure was his and his only.

________________________________________________

Today Lady Thisbe has summoned me to her rooms, which she calls the old nursery. Pet is outside her door, never far from the Lady, and proceeds to opens the door for me. What I'm about to witness is beyond my comprehension.

The room looks exactly like an old schoolroom with a giant slate and a few wooden desks for children. There's a larger teachers desk with a stately chair, a globe, and a vaulting horse. In the corner with his back turned, is Horace. Lady Thisbe invites me into this room in her enchanting kind and lady-like self.

"Welcome Felice. Do sit down," she says demonstrating with a long ruler towards one of the desks. I sit down awkwardly in the small chair realizing the silliness of my new uniform.

"Horace has been a naughty boy. You see, he has a history of being sneaky and enjoys being a tattle-tale. Since I do not approve of snitches, I have sent him to the corner," she says as if this were the norm.

My heart begins to thump since I suspect that Horace might have been spying on my interlude with the stranger.

"Recognize this, Felice?" she says handing over the letter I wrote to my sister.

"Yes, Lady Thisbe. I was going to mail that letter to my sister," I say.

"Well Felice, Horace snuck to your room and stole it," she says. "Since he had already opened it, I found I must read it, which is not something I normally do considering I'm very respectful of privacy," she says.

"Is there trouble with the letter my Lady?" I ask.

Lady Thisbe starts pacing back and forth with her head tilted when I hear Horace start mumbling in his corner. She takes her long ruler and whacks Horace on his rump. "Quiet Horace," she snaps.

The lady comes over to me and hands me a fresh piece of parchment. "Felice, you will re-write the letter upon my dictation," she says.

"My lady, can you tell me what's wrong with my letter?" I ask again in earnest.

"You have aroused suspicion, young lady. Your poor sister, who I'm sure is just a country girl, will be worried sick and would most likely attempt to get on the first train to Paris. We can't have that happen before, during, or after the party," she says slamming a pen down on the desk before me.

I take the pen in my hands, trying to keep my hand from trembling. This is a side of the Lady that I got a glimpse of the first time I saw her in the window. The way she is now speaking with her sweet smile, firm words, and her very feminine and outdated attire causes a big stir in me.

"Shall we begin, Felice?" she asks.

I shake my head and wait for her instructions.

Here is the letter she recites to me. The dictation constantly being interrupted by Horace's chuckling, and the Lady swatting him nonchalantly with the ruler.

Dear Talia, my beloved sister

First, let me apologize for not writing sooner. I have been working for a very esteemed family in Paris. They are fair and kind, however they keep me so busy that I barely have time to write or take a day off.

Since I don't have anything exciting to say at the moment my dear Talia, please write back to me.

I'm enclosing some Francs here for you to buy a new frock. I miss you terribly. Big hugs and kisses.

Love, Felice.

After I finish writing, I hand the letter to the Lady. She reads it to herself, folds it, inserts some money, stuffs it in the original envelope, and seals it with wax.

"Hand this letter to Pet on your way out dear," she says.

As I'm taking my leave I look back and see her grab a fistful of Horace's thick black hair and whisper something in his ear.