Sehnsucht Ch. 08: Clothilde

Story Info
Time to take measurements, Clothilde reluctantly goes upstairs.
1.6k words
4.6
5.6k
00

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today we are taking our tea outside in the center courtyard as per Lady Thisbe's request. Clothilde has prepared a beautiful arrangement for us with flowers, exotic fruits, and a variety of pastries. It's a splendid day and it feels decadent to breathe fresh air while being caressed by the sun. After we all sit down, the Lady brings out her notebook.

"I have an assignment for Felice and Clothilde. Measurements need to be taken for the costumes today for everyone upstairs. I need you two to work together to achieve this," she says.

Clothilde interrupts, "but the mistress mam, do you want me to..."

"Yes Clothilde, you are both to tend to the Master, Mistress, and the two officers," says Lady Thisbe curtly. "Horace, you are to help Pet with the deliveries being made today."

I can't help but notice Clothildes agitation.

Clotilde and I head upstairs after tea in due haste. Clothilde requested that I handle the measuring tape, and she will do the notations. I am comfortable with this as I've assisted a seamstress at my past place of employment. Clothilde is not in her best spirits and when I inquire she refuses to answer.

We enter the Mistress's chambers and it appears that both her and the Master are in her room having a discussion. When my Mistress first lays eyes on Clothilde she shouts "You?" with a look of astonishment. Clothilde puts her head down. The mistress makes her way over to her and looks at her up and down. "I was certain I'd never see you again, and in my home?" she says.

I interrupt respectfully, "Mistress, shall we take your measurements first or the Masters?"

She turns her head to look at me very astounded. "You are all about business, aren't you? You are a perfectly proper maid, regardless of your weak constitution. Benoir, let these maids take your measurements first," she says turning to her quiet husband.

"Where shall I stand", he asks politely.

I start to speak when the Mistress interrupts, "stand by the window where there is plenty of light."

I start to work my way over and look back at Clothilde. She is rummaging for the pen and I only hope to get this done quickly. First I measure my Masters upper body including his neck and torso. He is standing so stiffly and I can feel the Mistress's eyes on the back of my neck. I recount the measurements to Clothilde and can hear her scribbling with her pen. When I start to move to his lower body I can't help but having a recollection of my last visit to this room. I run the measuring tape around my Master's hip area, when my hand briefly touches something hard like metal. I turn to face Clothilde to give her the measurements when I see the Mistress's face right before me.

"Allow me to take the measurement," she says. She takes the tape from me and I stand back with Clothilde. She roughly swings the tape around his hips and gives me his measurement. "I think Benoir should remove his trousers so we can get a more accurate measurement," she says.

"No, please!", whines Benoit.

"With the costume you will be wearing, we need it to fit properly. Let these maids do their job!" she demands.

Without anymore objections from her husband, she begins to unbuckle his trousers. They fall straight to the floor and I am beheld once again by an incomprehensible vision. The locked iron cage on her husbands genitalia. And now I recall why I swooned a fortnight ago.

She takes his measurement very tightly. There is nothing tender or gentle about her movements. The dimensions that she recounts to me are not that far off from the one previously, but she believes it's very significant. The Mistress proceeds to hand me the tape, when she changes her mind and hands it to Clothilde.

"Clothilde, I think it's your turn to do the measuring," she says maniacally. Clothilde reaches for the tape and drops her notepad and pen on the floor.

"Some things never change with this flouncing beast. Pick those up off my floor!!" the mistress yells.

Clothilde gets down on her hands and knees when the mistress proceeds to kick her over with her foot. The mistress starts laughing wildly and her husband starts to giggle. She turns around and slaps him hard across the face.

"Stand still you despicable man. Let this maid take your measurements. See how nervous you make her?" she says.

Panicking to myself, all I can think is "Please Clothilde pull it together. I think I might faint again." Clothilde fumbles nervously with the tape and we finish up the Master's measurements.

Dread overcomes me as it's now time to take the Mistress's measurements. "Leave us now Benoir. Your presence is not necessary," says the Mistress. A wave of nervousness hits me, even though I know there's nothing that the masters company can do to soothe us.

The Mistress proceeds to remove all of her clothing. I have never seen her unclothed before. She is a vision of elegance. Sleek smooth skin without a flaw, long lecherous legs, and perfectly upright small breasts with little pink pointy nipples reminiscent of a young girl. How is it so that such a cruel woman is blessed with a god-given physique.

The mistress is very aware of my admiration. "Come here Felice, and measure every inch of me," she says.

I do my best to start measuring without making any skin-on-skin contact. I'm fearful if I do, her wrath will come upon me, and she will indict me for being inappropriate. As I make my way with the tape to measure her chest I feel tense. Poor Clothilde is trying to avoid all eye contact and I can almost hear her heartbeat. My Mistress lifts up her long hair so it's not in the way, and I lightly place the tape across her bosom.

I recount the measurement to Clothilde when the Mistress says "No Felice, you've got the measurement wrong. Measure again!"

I am quite sure I've got it correct but I do it again to please my mistress. This time, I add a centimeter to her near perfect bust to please her.

"Do you like my breasts Felice?" she asks.

"Pardon me Mistress?" I ask.

"Do you like looking at my breasts?" she repeats.

"I think your breasts are very pretty," I say timidly.

"I can tell you like them. Have you seen Clothildes breasts?" she asks.

"I have not Mistress," I say continuing my measuring.

"Well they are quite a sight. Luscious and bouncy. They are breasts meant for suckling," she says looking at a nervous Clothilde.

I get down on my knees as it's time to measure her hips. I try not to get too close to her private region but there's no avoiding it. She smells as if she's been freshly perfumed.

"Do you like my muff?" she asks. I'm having a hard time answering her when she says, "Clothilde likes it. Have you seen hers?" she asks.

"No Mistress I haven't," I say hoping that this day will end soon.

"It's a beautiful bush of flaming red. A true flower with a divine ambrosia," she says while Clothilde gasps.

My face is burning with embarrassment but I am almost complete with my measurements. I've never had a woman speak to me like this, and I feel shame and betrayed by the pulsations between my thighs.

We are nearly complete. "You have been such a good maid that I have a treat for you," she says. She lays upon her chaise lounge completely uninhibited.

"Come here my maid. And Clothilde, sit at my feet," she says. Clothilde obeys.

"I want you to touch my breasts," she says taking my hand and putting it on them. "Nobody is watching but Clothilde, and she likes it," she whispers.

My curiosity has peaked and there is no turning back. My hands are on her handsome breasts. If feels so wrong but right to do this, so I lightly touch her nipples with the tips of my fingers. I touch them how I'd desire my own to be fondled. I proceed to glide both hands over them while my Mistress's lays her head back. I start to squeeze them gently as they fit perfectly in my dainty hands. Her nipples harden and I can feel her skin start to prickle. Pretty soon, my own body starts feeling the effects of her pleasure. I feel shame for how this is making me feel, and the humiliation of my comrade Clothilde.

"Now, I want you to lick my nipples," she asks. Without hesitation, I do as she says. My desire to gratify the mistress has overcome me. I lightly lick and tease them and they surprisingly taste sweet and delicate.

"Clothilde, give me your tongue," she asks.

"I cannot," Clotilde says.

"Why do you disobey me?" the mistress asks.

"My tongue belongs to the Lady. She is my mistress now," she says.

My mind cannot help but wander to Clothilde and the Lady, and the strange entanglement with my Mistress. I want to know more and can only hope that Clothilde will confide in me.

The mistress reaches for my hand and moves it down to her fruitful vine. My fingers feel that it is wet and hungry. It's the first time I've felt another woman's privates, other than my own, and it feels distinctively different. I pleasure the mistress with my fingers, the way I'd gratify myself. My limbs can move more freely and it's not as strenuous on my joints when performed on another. I continue to suckle her breasts and use my fingers until the mistress is taken over by her rapture. My own thighs are trembling at the delight I have inflicted on another person, but now I'm faced with indignity and bewilderment.

While the mistress lays subdued, Clotilde and I quietly get our measuring things and head to the other rooms.