Sehnsucht Ch. 09: Elixir

Story Info
The Stranger requires the maid's services, yet again.
1.4k words
4.47
5.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two more measurements need to be taken as Clothilde and I make our way down the hall. My head is lowered and I'm at a loss for words. Then finally Clothilde breaks the silence and turns to me, "I want to go downstairs before we measure the gentlemen. I need to see my Lady at once." I turn red with fear worried that she might report my unrestrainable conduct. "Please don't worry Felice," she says reassuringly while squeezing my hand.

Clothilde rushes down the stairs and I follow her. She heads toward the nursery while I make my toilet. I can hear her hysterical sobs through the wall.

"I hate her so much. She is evil and wretched. I can't do this!" I hear the Lady's hushed soothing voice and eventually Clothildes cries cease. As I'm washing my hands I can't help but notice my visage in the mirror. Who am I? How is it so that I can be so easily coerced into performing vulgar acts. I feel a growing fondness for Clothilde. There are secrets that I'm hopeful she will confide in me about her history with the Mistress. God only knows what damage the Mistress has inflicted on her.

We both make our way upstairs to measure the officers. The door to the other gentleman's room is open so we enter his chambers first. He is sitting at his desk writing intensely in that cryptic leather-bound book. Upon seeing us he quickly shuts it and smiles at us. "What can I help you two pretty maids with today?" he says jovially.

"We are here to take your measurements for your costume," says a much improved Clothilde.

"How exciting! By all means, please get started," he says.

I begin to take his measurements. As I am very close to his desk, I can't help but notice the mess of papers on his bureau all written in queer penmanship. We finish swiftly with him as he is very agreeable.

"Thank you ladies. I hope to see you both at the soiree," he says.

And now the Stranger's room awaits us and I proceed to take some deep breaths before entering his room. He is standing by the window as we enter and gives us both a inquiring look.

"Fraulein, who is this?" he asks.

"This is Clothilde, mein Herr. We are here to take your measurements for the costume party," I answer.

Hesitantly I gather the tape with fumbling fingers. "I'll do the measuring Felice," says Clothilde my savior.

"Thank you," I whisper.

She proceeds to take the measurements while the Stranger keeps his gaze on me. My head is down taking notes and I'm failing miserably at avoiding his hypnotic stare. I believe he can see my thoughts and hear my thumping heart. When Clothilde bends down to take his hip measurement, I get an urgent pulse of lust. She is precariously close to the package I wish to unwrap. I can only imagine it's beauty and dream of kissing the tip of his tickler.

When we are complete the Stranger says to me, "Fraulein, I require your services at the moment, so you shall stay." Clothilde gets the idea and heads out. While shutting the door she flashes me a mischievous wink that causes my face to flush and my womb to sing.

I'm ready for my next game session with the Stranger. No words need to be spoken between us. He holds out the chair for me and I sit down promptly. Blindfold comes on, mystery bag is opened, and in reaches my eager hand. This time I grab something of more substance that appears to be made of leather with a handle meant for a bigger grasp. As I hand it over, I feel loose pieces of leather glide against my hand.

"You must get up," the Stranger commands. I do as he says. "In order for you to truly feel the benefits of this instrument, I will need to remove your clothing," he says.

He starts unbuttoning my uniform carefully and I can feel his breathe caressing my exposed skin. He strips me down entirely and removes my undergarments. He is now the first man to see me unclothed. I feel shame wash over me as he leads me over to the bed.

"You are to lay face down," he commands.

I lay willingly on his bed and smell the aroma of him across the duvet. It feels so lavish and decadent. He proceeds to take each wrist and wrap them with what feels like leather bracelets. They then get hooked and restrained to the bedposts. He does the same thing to each ankle until I'm fully bound to his bed.

Excitement and terror overtake me. I begin to feel the soft pieces of warm leather glide against my back, down to my buttocks, the backs of my legs, and all the way to my feet. He continues like this for some time while my skin is being bathed in sweet caresses with the earthy smell of soft leather. He slowly starts progressing his movements by using the apparatus in earnest. What started as soft strokes has built up to thudding whips across my bare bottom. The sound is horrifyingly loud to my ears, but I'm riveted by the sensations. I can't help but raise my buttocks to receive the lashes even fiercer as his repetitive strikes begin to turn my dainty skin aflame.

"Fraulein, you have been a bad girl haven't you?" he asks. I can't help but wonder if he knows what transpired between myself and the Mistress.

"No master, I have not had a release since our last encounter," I say.

"That makes me proud, but you have disappointed me in other ways," he says with his lashes increasing in intensity.

"I don't want to disappoint you Master. Let me make it right," I beg.

"Now that's a good girl. You will make it right. I can assure you," he says breathlessly.

His lashes continue rippling my skin until every fiber of my being has surrendered and my moans and his breathing become one. I cannot help but feel a blissful feeling of departure. This pleasure is enough and I'm fulfilled knowing that I am safe and my body is not mine. He can do with me what he wishes and break me free with his lash.

"It's time for you to make it right Fraulein," he whispers in my ear.

"Yes Master, let me please you," I say with some effort.

The Stranger puts down his device and starts stroking my hair, face, and cheek with his hand. He then has me turn on my back, adjusts the restraints, and covers my trembling body with something soft.

Soon after I start to feel a warm feeling on the side of my cheek. It feels hard, yet smooth like velvet, with an even stronger scent of the Stranger. My hands want to touch it and inspect it but I am still restrained and blindfolded. I only have my mouth available to explore. I start rubbing the side of my cheek against it when it ultimately registers to me what this instrument is. It's the Strangers fully erect member. This is the closest I have ever been to a man's bounty. I should be frightened but I am far from it. I begin by giving it soft kisses, up, down and around. I taste a wetness at the tip and then proceed to lick it lightly. Then my tongue glides around the tip of the pronounced nut. I take his instrument entirely into my mouth and suck it. So lovely. His instrument is a beautiful specimen of perfect proportions. I can hear the Strangers breathing getting more labored which fills me with even greater pleasure. It's a joy to give, and even more so when the recipient is pleased. I move my tongue to his balls and put them in my mouth.

"You are a good girl. Your mouth was made to give pleasure," he says.

I continue administering pleasure to My Master when his fingers slip into my soaked nether region. He uses his strong hands gently over my slit making me shiver all over. He continues teasing and stroking me with his fingers while I suck his formidable tool. I'm moaning and groaning with overwhelming delight. He slips a finger inside me, then two fingers and my body starts writhing and my hips start buckling. He starts pushing his tool into my mouth further and at a faster rhythm until we both are at the edge of the precipice.

"Now Fraulein, come now...come now and be filled with my elixir!" he implores.

The Stranger spends his seed into my mouth, and my body surrenders to the orgasmic convulsions with euphoric delight.