Sela Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric left her hanging. Sela's eyes shot open her expression clearly desperate for release. Eric gave her a wicked smile and brought his wine glass to his lips as if he hadn't just been stimulating her to the brink of orgasm.

"Thirsty" he asked.

"What? No!"

"You might get very thirsty, baby."

"Why?"

"Sela, you must know how this goes. Do you think I'd give you exactly what you want as a punishment...or take it away?" His mouth came to hers and she tasted the red wine on his mouth as she moaned into his kiss. Withholding her orgasm. That was her punishment, but how many times? For how long?

Eric placed his wine glass on the bedside table and mounted the bed, bringing his cock next to her entrance. He stroked himself stiffening his cock and stroking her clit. She moaned in absolute need, seething want to feel him fucking her.

"I like seeing you trussed up like this, completely at my mercy. Your pussy is so wet and slick, I could slide my cock right in. You'd like that wouldn't you Sela?"

"Yes, please Eric," she cried hoarsely. She was growing thirsty from her heavy breathing. Her breathing and moaning was a dead give away. The way she closed her eyes as if drifting into some other world of pure pleasure. He could read all of the signs, if she was trying to deceive him she was very bad it.

"You're so eager, so responsive, Sela. I can tell exactly when you're getting to the edge of orgasm." Sela felt herself coming closer to the edge. There it was, the abyss of pleasure, she was moving closer and closer, feeling his cock rubbing her clit, teasing her entrance. And then nothing.

Eric moved away from her and leaned over to retrieve his wine glass.

"I bet you're feeling thirsty now," he said with a smug grin.He leaned over to her mouth and she eagerly accepted the wine that poured from his lips.

"Please Eric. I can't take this."

"I think you can and you will. Until I decide otherwise. If you really want to stop, I will. I can untie you, help you back into your clothes and send you -"

"No!" Sela cried.

"I didn't think so."

"God, do you have to smile so smugly."

"Mm. I'm just enjoying myself."

"At my pain."

"Yes, baby. Oh yes. That's how I like it, but then so do you." He kissed her sweetly and softly. Eric was different from most of the other men she'd been with. He had a playful side, she could see. He was all dominance and power, though he did that well and seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself. Paul, Sven, and Daniel they had been about power and control in all things. Emery Landers, the man in the elevator possessed that same trait. She had a feeling she could meet Eric in public and never know this side of him, but Emery Landers, she knew the second she saw him.

"Enough rest, sweetness," Eric rose looking down at her. "I think I'm hungry again." His mouth fell upon her sex, wasting no time devouring her. She was so on edge, so raw, so absolutely on fire it took nothing for to reach her edge and again. Please, please Eric she pleaded in her head, but to no avail. Neither words nor telepathy were getting her relief. Tears of frustration threaten to well behind her eyes as Eric stopped yet again. She was at her end. She was quiet saying nothing and Eric knew he had reached her breaking point.

After a few moments, Eric mounted the bed again and slid his cock inside of her. Without hesitation his hand reached down arousing her clit again.

"Come for me Sela," He said plunging inside her. "Let it go, baby." Sela needed no coaxing. She closed her eyes and felt her body begin to quake and convulse. Her moan was loud, animalistic as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her. Eric continued to slowly move in out of her watching her, feeling her pussy contract around his cock.

After Sela's breathing relaxed, she could feel the continued pleasure of his cock inside her. Opening her eyes, she saw Eric staring at her with hooded eyes. He untied her legs and helped them slowly fall to the bed. He laid down upon her, kissing her neck, continuing the soft, slow in and out of his cock. As he made his way to her breast, sucking and licking, Sela felt herself soaring toward another orgasm.

"I'm going to fuck you very hard now and make you come again," Eric said, raising himself up, grabbing her legs and plowing himself deep and hard again and again. "Come hard for me Sela," he urged hoarsely as he grew even thicker and harder inside her. Sela let another loud moan as another orgasm took hold, rocketing through her body. Eric sped up his fucking, harder and deeper until he reached his own climax.

"Oh fuck, Sela, fuck, fuck," he yelled as he shot into her, his body shuddering in release. Eric fell upon her, his heart beating quickly, his breath ragged. He reached up and untied her wrists.

12