Selected for Sport Ch. 03

Story Info
She succumbs.
3.7k words
4.68
46.5k
38

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xanir lifted his head, and pulled Alanna upright again, her bodice falling to her waist, knees still held wide around his thighs. He admired the tousled blonde hair, escaping around her shoulders, tendrils framing her flushed cheeks with the delicate, slanted bones disappearing under the blindfold. But her heaving breasts drew his gaze back and his mouth watered, cock throbbing as his eyes stroked over the proud peaks. He would have her painted like this, a stray thought passed, as he stepped back, narrowing his eyes, following the curves of her waist down to the folds of golden silk. Wanton, aroused, slightly bewildered; a beautiful white lily in his rich bed. His eyes dropped lower, to where her thighs were spread wide under the shimmer of cloth. Even through the silk, and muffled by the scent of the kora whispering from the bowl by the bed, he could smell the first slight musk of her arousal, and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. A responsive wife; a blessing from the gods. Then, drawn, his eyes lifted back to her breasts. His cock throbbed.

Alanna whimpered slightly – he had lifted away, and paused, and the maelstrom of feelings were slowly cooling, awakening her to awareness of sitting exposed before her new lord on the bed. She felt strangely lopsided. He had paid much more attention to one breast than the other, and the one breast was aching fit to burst, swollen, her nipple throbbing fiercely as it poked its hard tip towards the man in front of her. The other breast was also aching, but the throb was of neglect, echoing through the plump mound as it yearned to feel as fiercely as its twin. Alanna could barely think beyond the coupled, opposing aches in her breasts, although she was dimly aware of how wanton she must look, spread legged and half naked, with her wet nipples poking forward. She knew that he was looking, standing over her, appreciating his view, but she ached too much to care. She lifted one hand, without thinking, and moved it to soothe that throbbing, neglected breast.

Her wrist was grasped and he laughed, huskily. "No", he admonished her, one of her few words of his language, and she writhed to hear it, shame blushing her cheeks as she realised she had been about to fondle herself in front of him.

And he wouldn't allow it.

He leaned forward and she was pulled to her feet, guided firmly but gently to the post at the corner of the bed, then both wrists were pulled up above her head and swiftly tied to some kind of fixture with a soft cloth.

Her blush deepened as she was left there, gown about the waist, while he stepped back and walked around her, murmuring appreciative words she didn't know the meaning of, but did understand. His fingers or lips occasionally tweaked her nipples, so that she moaned, aroused, and a little frightened of this man's power over her. The dampness between her legs had spread so far that she could feel it sliding onto her thighs, and she surreptitiously pressed her legs together to ease the ache, rubbing sinuously. Another husky laugh, and he stepped away to return a second later. A soft, oily dampness slipped suddenly over her neglected nipple and she gasped, arching towards the sensation, rubbing against the item he was teasing over her flesh. He ran it around and around, in tantalizing slow curls, then teased her jaws open with his fingers. The slippery piece of pungent fruit left her nipple and was placed in her mouth. Obediently she chewed, then swallowed abruptly, half choking, as his smooth lips enclosed the aching peak of her breast. It seemed to swell to double in size, treble almost, as he suckled gently, then harder. Sharp little cries escaped Alanna, and she rubbed herself sensuously against the pole behind her, pushing into his mouth in time to his rhythm.

Another piece of fruit was traced around the other nipple as he sucked and played, lapping at the first. She begged him to put it in her mouth so he could then lick the juice off her aching peak, and heard another husky laugh as instead he dropped his hand to push down her gown slightly, and tease the segment into her belly button to swirl in slow, tortuous circles.

"Please, please, please", Alanna could hear a husky little voice begging, before the piece was placed on her tongue and she had to chew. It slipped down her throat on another sharp inhalation as his tongue thrust suddenly into her navel, fingers plucking simultaneously at her hard nipples. She moaned. He lifted his head, and started to suckle on her breasts, altenating between the two, and she writhed as she tried to stop him teasing, to force one or both of her nipples into his mouth. He drew back as the sensation began to fire deeper within her, and then leaned down again to swirl his tongue around and dip into her belly button. She cried out and arched her back, lifting her hips and belly toward him, and he retreated again, leaving her gasping, pleading. Abruptly his lips were back at her breast, suckling, then lifting to allow his teeth to graze her nipple, taunting one then the other, while a finger teased along the edge of the fabric resting on her hips. He was driving her crazy, playing with her until she thought she would burst with the pulsing, pulling sensations shuddering through her.

Then he stopped, and stepped back. Alanna leaned against the post, writhing, panting, and a second short word in his language flashed across her heated brain, "Please!" Another grunted laugh, and he responded, "No". He chuckled again as she moaned, tugging at the bonds above her head. She knew she was only here for his pleasure, but did he have to keep stopping? Did he get some torturous delight from denying her full satisfaction, tightening the ache in her belly gradually, softly, oh so slowly, causing meltdown in the waiting?

"Please, pleease", she tried again, and was rewarded by a feather kiss on each nipple, leading her to cry out and arch her back, reaching for the sensation.

"Please please please please please!"

"No." His deep voice amused. And then a second word, which she didn't understand.

Through the drumming of the blood in her ears, Alanna heard the soft brush of cloth, felt him step in close, and soft hair and warm, smooth flesh rubbed briefly against her aching nipples. She cried out and arched again to repeat the sensation, but he had straightened, and the thrusting movement brought her belly up against a hard mound which throbbed through the material of his trousers. The pulse, the heat, the power of his shrouded cock made her throat tighten, and she swallowed. Then the heat pooled in her loins swelled, and gently she rubbed her breasts against the down on his chest, her hips circling to make her belly roll against his throbbing member, while Xanir reached above them and swiftly undid the bonds at her wrists. The soft friction of his hard body against hers was torture, stoking the melting ache between her thighs. Urgently, freed, she pressed forward to rub more firmly, one aching surge of excitement, and she was lifted away again and stopped, his hand on her shoulders.

"No", he said again, his voice firm, although the note of teasing remained. Frustrated, and stubborn, Alanna lifted a hand toward the sound of his voice, found and pressed her small fingers across his full lips to hold back his unwelcome answer, then struggled again to press herself forward against his grasp, whispering, "please, please, please". His mouth opened on a bark of laughter, before teeth nipped her fingers, and she was abruptly tumbled onto her back on the mattress, legs kneed apart for his advance, and her breasts pressed together with his palms so that he could bend and suckle both peaks simultaneously. She bucked, crying out against the twin stabs of fire, while his heavy body held her hips against the bed. He continued to kiss and lick her breasts as he pushed the heavy skirt of her gown up around her waist, exposing her thighs and the trim thatch of golden hair between. He quickly grabbed both ankles and pushed them up the bed to just below her buttocks; her knees fell open and suddenly Alanna gasped as she realised she was naked from the waist down, legs wide, the dampness glistening between her thighs as her exposed slit poked up at the man above her.

He stopped moving. She could tell he was just looking, hear his breathing deepening as his eyes stroked over her glistening mound. Hot with a flush of embarrassment, she writhed up the bed, pushing away from his clasp on her ankles, twisting towards her front and closing her knees .

He reacted swiftly, flicking her skirt out of the way and raining down one sharp open-handed slap on her buttock with a deep growled, "no!", no teasing this time, before he turned her back to face him, pushing her knees wide and bunching her skirt back around her waist, out of his way. Quivering, left buttock on fire, Alanna again lay exposed to him. The blindfold had slipped, and was now digging into her left eye, but she wasn't sure she dared tell him. She was so aroused, she didn't want to distract him, she just wanted to please him, even if what he was doing made her shiver in embarrassment. It also made her shiver in anticipation, and she could feel her insides melting and tightening further as his deep breaths began to get harsher as he looked down at her.

'Oh Mihla, am I going to enjoy this', thought Xanir, his breath roughening as he traced his eyes over the glistening entrance. 'I don't even need to touch her there, her breasts are so sensitive she is molten and ready.' He could feel the pulsing tide of blood surging through his cock, rising through his veins, beginning to make him lightheaded, as the base of his spine tingled. Firmly, he reminded himself, 'she is a virgin, and you are damn large.' A virgin. He could imagine how her tight, hot, wet passage would feel about his member as he thrust into her, and felt a little spurt of pre-cum surge from his tip as a flash of lightening heat shot down his spine to the tip of his member. 'Steady.'

Alanna felt him lift her hips, and slide his left arm under her, working what felt like a large cushion beneath her raised buttocks. Her lower back arched slightly so that she was bowed over the bolster, and her lower lips glistened and parted as her raised knees fell a little wider. He placed a hand beside her waist, and then Alanna felt another piece of fruit slide between her hot lower lips. She moaned, lifting her hips as it slid gently along her clitoris, teasing, tantalising, and then he leaned over and pressed it to her lips. She didn't want to eat this piece, the musky scent mingled with her own arousal made her insides squirm, but she didn't want to displease him and opened her mouth, sucking it in. As she chewed and swallowed, licking the juice from her lips, a shaft of heat seemed to stroke between her open thighs. More sounds – the clicking of metal and soft brush of cloth, and suddenly he was there, up on the bed, over her. His knees were between hers, heat against heat, and she felt the mattress dip on either side of her head as he lent his weight on his arms. She could hear his heavy breathing, and the sense of his hard, strong body held taut above hers made her tremble even more, feeling a flush of hot dampness trickle from between her legs.

One of his arms lifted from beside her, and then his hard, smooth member rubbed teasingly between her lower lips. She gasped as the head of it brushed over her throbbing clit, making her jerk and lift her hips off the cushion as he stroked against her. The head brushed again, and again, soft swift pushes against her bud, before sliding lower as she lifted her hips, pleading silently. He placed his cock against the entrance to her pussy and slowly, ever so slowly, pressed the tip against her moist, tight vulva, right arm returning to rest beside her head. The hot, heavy sensation of him almost breaching her with his throbbing hardness made Alanna cry out in frustrated arousal, writhing beneath him, lifting her hips. Her surge as she pressed her hips towards him stretched her passage entrance against the very tip of his cock, and she felt a flush of heat pulse through her groin, dragging a soft moan from her. She felt his weight leave his arms, and she cried out at the sensation as his cock tip shifted against her. He stilled, kneeling above her, and she groaned.

'He isn't stopping to look now?' she thought, anguished, and tried to lift up against him. He bit out something harshly, and his hands grabbed her hips, holding her steady. Xanir pulled up slightly, and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy mouth, fingers digging into her flesh to hold her as she lifted and tried to thrust against his movement. Alanna was overcome with feeling, and almost wailed. "Pleease!" she gasped, wanting more, much more. She wanted it all. She wanted him. Now. Right now. NOW. And he was making her wait. She struggled against the hands holding her, and gasped as he eased back, sliding his member sensuously up and over her throbbing, erect clit, before nudging back down and pressing again, opening her slightly further. Torture. She arched back up to meet him, and heard another satisfied chuckle, the hands steady on her hips, holding her immobile, though his tongue lapped over her nipple, teasing her for bringing them within reach of his mouth. She moaned, sobbing as she collapsed back against the bed, lifting her legs to wrap against his back, trying to pull him in. He chuckled again, and pressed gently, then withdrew and slid back up to rub against her clit.

He teased her with three of four more almost-penetrations, each pressing slightly further into the mouth of her passage, punctuated with rubbing her clit with the cock head, soaked with her juices. She writhed and begged, struggling against his hold, before suddenly his hands left her hips and he leaned forward. Alanna felt the girth of his hard, throbbing cock slowly, smoothly penetrating her passage. She was stretched by the weight, the size, the pulse and heat of him, and barely felt the sharp tear of her vaginity as he surged through, to the sound of his satisfied grunt. He paused, and she caught her breath, then his cock pushed deeper, deeper. She sighed. Another pause, then he thrust further, pressing on her walls, stretching her, her gasps, whimpers and sighs encouraging him on through each incremental advance, until his balls came to rest against her buttocks and he stilled.

Alanna lay unmoving, her breath held in her full lungs as her whole body centred on the feeling of his large cock fully embedded, forced so deep she felt she could feel it pressing against her lungs. She couldn't breathe, couldn't believe the feeling of fullness, completion, the tingling of her skin as every fibre seemed to shimmer with sensation and, moaning, she turned her head to kiss her lips softly against his inner wrist. He felt so good. She was poised, waiting, savouring the stretch, the friction, the gentle pulsing of her taut inner muscles about his hard length as they slowly adjusted to the invasion.

Xanir's breath hitched briefly, and then a hand lifted from the bed and his fingers tugged at the blindfold where it had slipped and dug into her eye - she had all but forgotten about it, the stretched, sated sensation penetrating deep between her thighs obliterating all else. Then his fingers moved to the knot and he carefully unwrapped the binding. As she blinked her eyes open, she swallowed at the sight of the lean, powerful body of the man looming over her, inside her, the muscles of his upper arms tensed to hold him poised above her. His intoxicating musk surrounded her. His chest was heavily scarred, white puckered lines ripping over the muscles, and her eyes traced wonderingly over the toned lines, tight belly and hard thighs, down between them.

She stopped and blushed, and quickly looked up into his face, but his gaze had followed hers and was fixed at the juncture of her thighs, where his body hair mingled with hers, and the shimmer of her juices coated them together. She felt a heavy throb run through the member buried within her, and the glitter in his eyes made her blush more fiercely as he glanced back at her face. She closed her eyes again. He softly began to rock his cock within her tight, molten pussy, slowly, gently stretching her as she murmured and turned her head, reaching for him, reaching for something. She arched and whimpered, trying to drive him faster, meeting his slow rhythm with urgent, untutored thrusts of her pelvis.

He gently pressed into her as she writhed, urging him with more and more fervour to a faster pace, then suddenly he stilled, sat back, and lifted her legs. Alanna felt him arrange them around his hips, her ankles crossed above his buttocks, before he abruptly leaned forwards again and began to thrust hard, each penetration bouncing her on the bed, causing her to gasp and lift her hips enthusiastically to his rhythm. She opened her eyes as he continued to pound her and saw him gazing at her breasts, watching them bounce as he quickened his pace, the gleam in his eyes sharpening.

She moaned and turned her head, burning with the feeling of his hard cock thrusting, thrusting into her, the knot in her belly tightening with each forceful penetration, then suddenly she froze in astonishment, her small hands coming down to grasp his wrists on either side of her head.

There were other men in the room.

Alanna moaned again, closing her eyes against the Tahl's pounding, feeling the knot in her belly tighten and twist as he thrust into her relentlessly, again and again.

Glazed, her eyes fluttered open again. The vizier, and some other nobleman, were standing silent, still as statues at the foot of the dais, two metres back from the bed, watching with seeming disinterest as their Tahl thrust hard into his latest bride-elect. The red tinge along their cheekbones and the glitter in their eyes belied lack of arousal, however, for all their stillness.

Xanir quickened his pace further as he saw the girl's realisation, and watched with satisfaction as her lids closed again on a moan, her grasp on his wrists tightening with the tightening sensation in her belly. She twisted against him, uncaring of her audience, arching her back from the bed and thrusting her breasts towards him. He thrust more swiftly, savouring the exquisite friction of her tight, wet passage yielding to his hard cock with each penetration, the tingling at the base of his spine intensifying as he pounded her, watching her breasts rise to his hard rhythm.

The knot in Alanna's belly was so tight she thought she would burst, or scream, and he was pounding against it relentlessly. He ground against her clit with each thrust, and she could feel the low moan building in her throat. A swift glance told her that there were two men on the other side of the bed also, watching with gleaming eyes as she arched her breasts up to their Tahl and pleaded with him huskily. She didn't care about anything except the thrusting cock in her body, and her eyes were open but she was unaware of the men watching, blind as she raised herself to each rough penetration with moaning pants, voice cut off to only grunting gasps as he continued to pound her.

Her fingers dug sharply into his wrists as the knot in her belly burst, and her body shuddered beneath him as she screamed out a long cry. She ground her hips hard against their juncture, feet pressing into his buttocks in an attempt to hold him in, hold him still as the sensations rocked her. Xanir stopped thrusting, panting lightly with his eyes nearly shut as he watched her beneath him, writhing up against him, his whole being concentrated on the exquisite sensation of her orgasming passage massaging around his hard member. He groaned with the sensation, closing his eyes fully as he dropped all control and began to pound without mercy.

12