Selected for Sport Ch. 08

Story Info
A double climax.
2.9k words
4.86
13.5k
7

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alanna was trembling. The forceful invasion into her throat, stopping her breath and lingering for a moment as she had choked helplessly had been frightening, shocking. Her eyes were tearful, a hint of anger in the depths as she looked up uncertainly at the man standing over her. She blinked, dropping her gaze from the scorching reply in his eyes, and the maid tapped her sharply on the cheek, tilting her chin up with a snapped phrase.

Of course- she was not allowed to look away. The anger cooled to a tremble as she remembered where she was. How far from home.

The black eyes above her were gleaming intently, the burn arcing through her while smoothly her lips were forced wider as he pressed his cock back inside. Her eyes fluttered, dropping to the too-wide girth stretching her jaw and her nipples tingled, a buzz feathering her spine at the heat in the glittering black when she looked back up. She choked on an attempt to swallow the saliva pooling in her mouth, heaving a deep half-sobbed gulp around the knob teasing her larynx.

Xanir sighed in pleasure, half-closing his eyes, and he breathed a command to Bethesda, smiling down to soothe the hovering panic in the moist blue eyes. The Mistress of the Chamber tapped on the delicate, pale skin of her cheek and the blue rolled sideways in frantic question, head locked in place by his hands in her golden locks and cock in her mouth. His smile deepened, then his eyelids crept almost shut as the tentative suckling began, tongue swirling around him before her cheeks hollowed as she attempted to follow the Mistress of the Chamber's instruction.

He stroked the golden head, savouring the tingle rising in his spine as he allowed her to try at her own pace. Her very lack of ability was arousing, together with the tremble in her lissom figure and the bewildered arousal slowly eclipsing the alarm in those bright eyes. Beautiful eyes: kohl framing the rich blue of the sky washed by rain. He nudged deeper, a thumb simultaneously soothing along the exotic slant of the cheekbone framing that desperate, silent plea as her eyes shot back to his. Holding her gaze he stopped her breath for a heartbeat, no longer, before withdrawing. Tears running in relief, she slurped enthusiastically, gratefully, and Xanir breathed in sharply at the demanding pulse of need to just slam deep.

Alanna, sucking devotedly in obedience and alarm, was bewildered and again angry at the ache in her nipples, the seethe in her blood fired by the rhythmic slide deep, the gentle fingers in her hair. A breathtaking feeling was growing inside her under the fierce light growing in his eyes, the deepening breath. Why?

Xanir's breathing was harsh, his lust starting to peak and he began to plunge deeper, savouring the exquisite friction of her tight lips slick with the saliva pooled in her mouth. She half-choked, faltering, and Bethesda repeated the command to swallow, hollowing her cheeks and gulping in demonstration while the girl tried to watch around his wrists while impatiently he tilted her head to a better angle. Deeper yet he thrust, breathing harshly, a burst of pre-cum making him groan.

Choking on the girth of his cock breaching her throat, a sharp salty tang cut through the taste of soap on her tongue. The engorged bulk was splitting her jaw to an ache, she couldn't breathe, and Alanna panicked, rearing back violently shaking her head to break away, breathing hard as she gulped and coughed. Her arms were twisting frantically against the bonds behind her back, desperate to free herself while liquid pooled between her thighs as she looked up pleadingly into that burning gaze.

An impatient, "No," from the Tahl, and he tightened the grip on her head and held it steady while he smoothly thrust back in, deeper, until her throat was rippling around the sensitive tip. He ignored her struggles a little longer this time, groaning as he savoured the rhythmic spasming until her desperate noises became frantic and he released her to choke again, coughing hoarsely, eyes awash with tears.

Beautiful, thought Xanir, his eyes lingering on the heaving breasts and lush curves as her harsh pants caressed a tingle up his spine. A rough thumb caressed over her cheek.

"Swallow!" repeated Bethesda sternly, again demonstrating the fervour expected when the Tahl placed his cock in a woman's mouth. His fingers were still laced through her hair, and this time when he gently drew her parted lips over the tip of his straining erection the girl threw herself into her task with dedication, eyes wide with the need to please with her mouth, not her throat.

Why was she so aroused by this? Alanna thought tearfully, angrily, a further admonition from the maid drawing her swimming eyes to snap back up to the black ones gleaming down at her. He was panting harshly, eyes hooded with pleasure when her tongue vibrated against the base of his cock on a half-choke, half-cough. In the back of her mind, she was indignant at her own gratitude, gratitude that he wasn't choking her fully, was letting her try again, but that was an irrelevant aside as she repeated the sweep of her lips to the same half choke, and saw his eyelids flicker a second time while he twitched in her mouth and another burst of the tangy liquid coated her palate.

"Good girl," he grunted softly, pleased with her zeal. The sight of her lips stretched to aching around him, the swimming eyes begging to please, were tempering his erection to fierce, urgent immediacy. The violent need was rising to wrap those golden locks tight around his hands and plunge himself deep into her tight throat again and again, riding the panic and the choking tears to exquisite completion.

He surged again into her mouth, spurting precum, and a harsh, impatient noise lifted the panic back in Alanna. But this time he pulled out and bent to lift her high in his arms instead, nuzzling his face between her breasts, then sliding his lips to capture a nipple fiercely as he strode towards the dais and the bed. He murmured the same two words against her flushed, trembling skin.

A pulse shot through her body as she realised their destination, remembering the pleasure he had wrought on her last time. Alanna 's pulse lurched at the soft brush of his chest hair against her aching nipples, drowning in heady anticipation as her core melted, and tightened in need.

Xanir ignored the Mistress of the Chamber's quiet question as he bounded up the steps, pulling his bride's hands free of their bonds, seething. Bethesda couldn't teach this beauty to deep throat in one night, and he was not accustomed to holding back from sexual gratification in whatever manner he wished. Certainly not to accommodate a woman; his women all trained incessantly to ensure his satisfaction. His eyes narrowed, anger dawning as he recognised his own weakness: he had never restrained his sexual preferences, not once he had decided to indulge himself. Even his previous brides had been tutored for weeks before each wedding. But having had this one presented to him yesterday - Zaima, no! - he had not been going to wait.

He could of course just force himself down her throat anyway. Xanir halted at the edge of the bed and closed his eyes at the thought, struggling to maintain control. Temptation whispered in his head: she might pass out, but the bruising would heal. Her trembling was so exciting.

But this lack of self-discipline was a weakness. He would not allow it.

The hard muscles of his back were rigid under her hands as he stood motionless by the bed, and Alanna gulped, the heat that was flooding her body almost drowning her, setting off a new wave of melting weakness. Her tremble was enhanced by the feeling of wildness just under his skin, a tinge of anger in his rigid frame that raised the hairs along her arms even as it quickened her breathing. She realised her lips were nibbling his shoulder gently, and flushed at the recognition of her unthinking, feminine attempt at appeasement.

The brush of her lips brought his glare down to her. The Tahl's eyes slid past her face to the bounteous mounds pressed to his chest, and a sudden pulse down his cock flooded his rigid limbs with a different need.

There were other, more than satisfactory ways to pleasure himself with this girl.

Dropping her down on the fresh sheets, Xanir relished the soft lamplight gleaming over her trembling curves. The lust surged back and he followed her down, pinning her arms above her head, compressing her hips beneath his bulk and bending to suck one of those beautiful breasts hard. He savoured the arousal of her rapid breath, watching the half-panicked flutter of her eyes, feeling the rapid pulse in her wrist under his little finger as he surged hard against her. How he wanted her. Gently he lapped at the tip of the beautiful mound, eyes half-closing when she inhaled sharply, a small smile tilting his mouth.

Alanna could feel nothing but the weight of him atop her, the fierce lips at her breast drawing her out of thought into pure need as his hands shaped her curves. The want in him was beating against her, burning her, melting her. She whimpered as she arched to his mouth, the ache in her belly tightening.

Xanir knelt up astride her, hands cupping the juicy weights, fascinated by the soft golden skin within his darker fingers, the dusky aureole and pouting nipples. She shuddered at the brush of his thumb against the straining tip and the lust surged higher through him. "Oil!" he snapped urgently, squeezing the hard tips and pulling them up, up, swallowing at the sight - they would look delicious with tassels. She must learn to dance soon. Rising and falling on his cock as these delicious buds circled: his head swam at the image.

Ever attentive, Bethesda was already dripping sweet lavender oil into the dusky hollow between those mesmerising mounds while Xanir's erection swelled and he struggled to hold back his lust, to cherish this intense pleasure to the full. He crushed her breasts fiercely, hearing her whimper, then began to play, his breaths stormy as he watched his own hands swirl like a master baker moulding his wares, delighting in the slick flesh, soft yet full of bounce. Her eyes were glazed again, the fear lost under sensation as he tweaked and squeezed the sensitive mounds, his calloused thumbs rubbing gently back and forth, back and forth across the peaked buds.

"My Lord?" the question was breathed softly to his right, wary to interrupt. His eyes landed on the lip gloss that the Mistress of the Chamber was proffering, and a smile gleamed in his eyes as he grunted, "Yes," and abruptly pulled the girl to slither half-off the bed between his legs, holding her suspended with her rib cage on the mattress, legs folded between his on the carpet, a perfect arch to the curve of her lower spine enhancing the thrust of her chest. He blinked against the force of the lust which surged through him.

Bethesda moved forward to paint those luscious, panting lips, while Xanir teased his straining erection across her glistening breasts. He reclaimed the slippery nipples and pulled softly, watching them stretch, hearing her hoarse breathing, watching the lost lust growing in her eyes. She was so innocent in these games.

The ample mounds, pushed together by his palms, were too large for his fingertips to meet and he smiled fiercely, rearranging his fingers either side of the straining peaks to squeeze them gently while her pants became hoarse. He looked an impatient command at Bethesda, and the Mistress of the Chamber instantly tilted the girl's head on a pillow so her eyes were transfixed on throbbing cock poised above that inviting hollow. Breath growing harsher at the mixture of arousal and alarm in the teary blue, the glossy red lips awaiting, Xanir bent to invade the soft furrow.

Oh my god, Alanna was lost. Her breasts felt taut to bursting, and she was having to hold back squeal after squeal as he kept teasing the sensitive tips. Without thought she was rubbing her thighs together, hips arching in the air, pleading silently as her eyes widened. His cock glided between the glistening mounds, pushing against the weight of his hands until the moist tip emerged to plunge between her lips. The strange, tangy taste exploded on her tongue.

Xanir groaned at the feel of the slick, soft passage, the sight of his length thrusting between those large, firm mounds, the swollen tip forcing apart her red lips. The surge down his spine was stronger and he breathed harshly, straining to make this last longer despite the rising urgency of his thrusts. But all too soon, the need was biting his spine, the heady feeling making his head spin, and he withdrew abruptly, lifting the girl back up onto the bed. "Dismissed," he growled breathlessly at Bethesda while he knelt astride his bride's legs and spun her onto her side. Lips closing urgently around one nipple, he lifted one calf to his shoulder and guided the tip of his length into her wet opening. Exquisitely tight. Need making him lightheaded, he gripped her thigh and thrust in hard, groaning at the sensation of the slick passage yielding. Her smothered yelp spiked lust and remorse through him and he bent his head to suckle her neck fiercely, lips and tongue demanding while he forced himself to gently withdraw from her tight depths. A soft sigh of her pleasure spiked his lust, and he hammered back inside, his need rising unbearably swiftly.

Slow down, he told himself.

He didn't want to slow down. And she was so wet. Rippling around him in need, voice softly pleading.

With a groan, Xanir dropped lower on his knees, pulling her leg higher on his shoulder as he began to lunge inside desperately, head almost exploding in pleasure. It was never like this. His fingers dropped to pinch the tight little bud between her legs while he thrust fiercely, twisting his hips in a tight circle to enhance the exquisite friction. Her breathless, staccato cries built, built, hammered from her under his wild thrusts. The tingling under his own skin was almost drowning him but he gritted his teeth and held back, speeding up, teasing that straining nub incessantly. The unthinking moans grew, wordless pleading and the exquisite agony of holding back while continuing to drive relentlessly burned through him, yet he was determined to drag from her - there! The girl shrieked, back arching and his eyes brightened as the flush flooded her heaving breasts, her cries melding into one long keen while delicious warmth flooded the swollen tip of him buried deep inside.

In flawless ecstasy he closed his eyes as she bucked, the rush blacking his vision as he cried out and fierce fingers hauled her tight against him, hammering deep within her shuddering flesh, mindless with pleasure. Seeking, straining, the feeling was so intense he could barely breathe, her cries dying to gasps while his own built until he exploded, every inch of his skin erupting in exquisite, unfathomable pleasure as he spurted so hard the top of his head seemed to melt.

On the second spurt, a different, breathless cry came from beneath him, and even as his body shuddered in meltdown Xanir's mind snapped alert when his shuddering new bride suddenly twisted to plant her foot against his chest and thrust his body away from hers with a terrific heave of her still-trembling leg. Battle alert, he heard a whistle through the air even while flying backward from that frantic push, and just before her sole lost contact with his chest he felt the impact of the arrow strike, saw it puncture her thigh where he had been collapsed a moment earlier. Blood flaring back to boiling he rolled, one hand snatching a razor-sharp throwing star from the concealed pocket in the frame of the bed as he spun panting on one knee, flicking it toward the shadow crossing the room. Shouting for his guards, he sprang.

Alanna heaved herself onto her side, her leg on fire, eyes burning as they swam on the naked, vengeful figure descending recklessly on the black-wrapped assassin poised with a curved sword at the foot of the dais. In disbelief she watched the furious Tahl disarm then disembowel the intruder with his own blade, swallowing at the graceful blur of motion: the stories were true. Xanir was already straightening before the guards who had burst through the door reached him.

Heartbeat erratic in her leaden chest, her vision began to grey while it lingered on the huddled heap of black. Four of the guards had sprinted to her side, and one touched her neck briefly before he bent and sniffed the arrow buried in her upper leg. In a second his blade was out and she screamed as he slashed the wound deeper to cut out the barbed head, shouting something at the Tahl. Tears pooled her eyes and she screamed again as the guard grabbed her thigh and twisted, blood gushing into the mattress.

Her vision was going black when Xanir appeared at the bedside, eyes flashing thunder as he snatched an ornate jug from one of the blurs around him and poured a harsh spirit onto the raw wound, choking a third weak, hoarse cry from her aching throat.

Don't waste your time, she tried to say, because the numbness had already spread, her mind sinking into darkness. Her last conscious awareness was of arms lifting her, while Aconite rang a death knell over her thoughts.