Selected for Sport Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His were gravely smiling. Her heart jumped.

"You are beautifully responsive," her husband said softly. The blush rose in her cheeks, and she turned her face to press against his naked waist, kissing his skin. It shuddered under her touch.

"Come, sit up." The booklet and pen had been placed on a small side table beside the sofa they were lying upon, and Xanir was pouring a deep pink liquid from a tall carafe into a glass one-handed. The other continued to gently stroke her hair.

A moment later, tucked between his thighs with her naked toes curling into the fur at their feet, Alanna leaned her head back from the glass and turned to kiss his jawline.

"You have had enough?" Xanir asked.

Her colour flared and her eyes dropped. His chest rose and fell on a laugh, "Enough of the drink, I mean."

She nodded against his chest, walking her fingers gently up the taut muscles over his ribs.

"Then pay attention."

Xanir drew a long, squat table in front of them. On its surface were laid out several pieces of carefully ironed silk, and Alanna bit her lip, recognising her sketches.

"Where did you draw these?" Xanir's voice was cool, noncommittal. Alanna flushed again.

"I waited until I was alone." Her voice was small.

"You are never alone, princess. And as demonstrated tonight, there are ways through this palace of which you know nothing. Spyholes. Secret passages. Where?"

She bit her lip, a little shiver running through her.

"Don't worry," coaxed Xanir, his arm folding comfortingly around her. "I will not be angry. This is amazing work, much more than I had asked for."

"The Queen's garden. Last night." Her throat was tight.

A long sigh was released behind her. The arm tightened. "Then you were alright. That is probably the only place you can be sure that you were not observed."

She turned in his arms, pressing her face into the join of his shoulder. "You are not angry?"

"No," his arm was snug around her. "But do not be so rash again, little one. I will arrange for you to have privacy where you can do this." He was enjoying the nibbling press of kisses down his throat.

Shame. He nudged her with his shoulder. "Come, turn around. I need to you pay attention."

Those blue eyes were wide as they turned fleetingly up to his, then back to the sketches laid out on the table. He sighed. He wanted to keep her out of this. Keep her soft in his arms, nibbling carefree kisses.

The blue eyes when they returned to his were bright with questions, sharp with the intelligence which made the small kingdom of Kjelldal powerful enough to be a credible ally on this continent.

"You had better know who they all are," he rumbled.

Her brilliant smile, as though he had presented her with a magnificent gift, took his breath away.

Alanna bit her lip. "May I wash first?"

"I am going to wash you later." His eyes were gleaming.

He enjoyed the colour which ran up her neck and across her cheeks, the sudden softening of the sharp intelligence into fluttering uncertainty before she leaned in to hide her blush against his chest and kiss his throat.

"Alanna?"

The shy eyes lifted.

"Work first."

She smiled against his lips, caressing them lovingly before turning in his arms to face the table.